LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Muscles from Brussels

Started by Piv, April 09, 2026, 01:53:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Piv

Muscles from Brussels   

This story took place in the early 1990s, when I was sixteen years old. I was an average student in high school—far more interested in sports and practical subjects than academics—but for some reason, learning foreign languages fascinated me. When our school announced a French exchange program, I signed up immediately.

At the time, I stood around 5'10" and weighed about 150 pounds. Slim, athletic, but hardly intimidating.

The exchange trip offered five days living with a French-speaking family, and I remember anxiously waiting to find out whether I'd been selected. When the acceptance letter finally arrived, I was thrilled. I'd be staying with the Van Hoof family in Belgium.

The letter explained that they lived in a small fishing village not far from Antwerp. The family consisted of Pierre and Mary Van Hoof, their sixteen-year-old twins Martha and Philippe, and thirteen-year-old Amy.

The months flew by, and before long I found myself crossing from Dover to Rotterdam by ferry, where Mr. Van Hoof would pick me up.

Pierre Van Hoof looked perfectly ordinary at first glance. He was average height, slightly graying, soft-spoken, and friendly during the drive home.

When we arrived, however, I met his wife.

Mary Van Hoof was shorter than her husband but broader through the shoulders and arms. She looked powerful even under loose clothing, though at the time I simply assumed she was naturally sturdy.

She greeted me warmly with a hug.

And nearly crushed me.

It wasn't painful exactly—but it was far stronger than I expected.

Inside the house, the couple showed me around while explaining where everything was. They mentioned the children would soon be home from school.

While exploring upstairs, I wandered into a spare room and noticed a cabinet filled with trophies.

Curious, I stepped closer.

"Junior Bodybuilding Champion 1970."

"Natural Fitness Champion 1972."

"Bodybuilding Overall Winner 1985."

The trophies spanned nearly two decades.

I immediately assumed they belonged to Mr. Van Hoof. He didn't look especially muscular, but he wore a heavy coat, and I figured perhaps he had once been lean and athletic.

I headed downstairs.

"Looks like you were quite the bodybuilder, Mr. Van Hoof," I said.

Pierre chuckled awkwardly.

"Yes... I did a little competing back then."

A sudden laugh came from the kitchen.

"So what weight class were you in?" I asked.

"Er... middleweight," he answered unconvincingly.

Before I could question him further, Mrs. Van Hoof entered the room.

"You know something about bodybuilding, Andy?" she asked.

"Well, I watch competitions on television sometimes," I admitted. "I'm no expert though."

She smiled.

"Do you think you'd make a good judge?"

The question caught me off guard.

"I suppose so."

"Good," she replied casually. "Then let's test your eye. Pierre—show the boy your famous muscles."

Pierre sighed dramatically, rolled up his sleeve, and flexed his arm.

A bicep appeared... but only barely.

It certainly wasn't the arm of a championship bodybuilder.

"Very impressive," I lied politely.

Then, without a word, Mrs. Van Hoof flexed her own arm.

My jaw nearly dropped.

Her bicep looked enormous—thick, defined, easily fifteen inches around on her compact frame.

I stared at her in disbelief.

"The trophies are yours?" I asked.

"Pierre? A bodybuilder?" she laughed loudly.

Even after relaxing her arm, she still looked strong.

"So you really competed?" I asked.

"For many years," she replied proudly. "I stopped two years ago."

I couldn't stop staring.

This was the first female bodybuilder I had ever met in real life.

Before I could think better of it, the words slipped out.

"So... would you arm wrestle me?"

Mrs. Van Hoof raised an eyebrow.

"I don't think there's much point in that," she said calmly. "You should ask Amy instead."

"Amy?" I repeated.

"You mean Martha?"

"No," she answered. "Amy."

I laughed.

"But Amy's only thirteen."

"And?" she replied. "You think being a boy automatically makes you stronger?"

I didn't know how to answer that.

She gestured toward her husband.

"Pierre's a man too."

Fair point.

Still, I couldn't imagine losing to a thirteen-year-old girl.

Not even close.

---

The next few days passed quickly.

I got along well with the entire family. Philippe was quiet but friendly. Martha was confident, athletic, and surprisingly funny. Amy seemed energetic and cheerful.

One afternoon, after returning from a jog with Martha, I found Philippe sitting alone in his room playing a racing game.

"Hey, is that the new Formula One game?" I asked.

He nodded without enthusiasm.

"You okay?"

Another nod.

Trying to lighten the mood, I mentioned his mother's bodybuilding.

The reaction was immediate.

He dropped the controller and looked at me sharply.

"What did you say?"

"Your mom," I replied carefully. "I was thinking about asking her for an arm wrestle."

"Don't."

The force in his voice surprised me.

"What's the problem?"

He hesitated before quietly shutting the bedroom door.

Then he lowered his voice.

"Andy... trust me. Stay away from wrestling or strength contests with the women in this house."

I laughed.

"You're serious?"

He nodded.

What followed sounded completely unbelievable.

According to Philippe, his mother loved competitive wrestling. Years earlier she had regularly wrestled Pierre, but after she continued training while he stopped, the matches became hopelessly one-sided.

Eventually, she started inviting exchange students.

Not officially for wrestling, of course.

But somehow, every visit ended the same way.

First an arm wrestle.

Then a challenge.

Then humiliation.

"And Martha?" I asked.

"She trains too," Philippe admitted. "She's stronger than me now."

I stared at him.

"No chance."

He shook his head.

"You don't understand. Mom choses exchange students carefully."

The realization slowly hit me.

"She picked me?"

Philippe nodded.

"She thinks Amy can beat you."

I burst out laughing.

Amy?

The tiny thirteen-year-old?

"There's no way."

But Philippe wasn't smiling.

"Andy... I'm warning you."

For the first time since arriving in Belgium, I felt genuinely uneasy.

---

Unfortunately, things spiraled out of control later that evening.

As I stepped downstairs, I overheard Mrs. Van Hoof telling Martha and Amy about my arm-wrestling challenge.

Martha grinned immediately.

"So the English boy wants to test himself?" she teased.

Before I could invent an excuse, she sat at the dining table and raised her arm.

"Come on then."

I sat opposite her reluctantly.

At first I felt confident.

Martha was attractive and athletic, but she didn't look overwhelmingly muscular.

When the match started, I even gained a slight advantage.

A few inches.

Enough to boost my confidence.

Then everything changed.

Martha calmly increased her pressure.

It felt like she had been holding back the entire time.

My advantage disappeared.

Then slowly—steadily—my arm began moving the opposite direction.

I strained desperately, but she was stronger.

Far stronger.

With one final push, she slammed my hand onto the table.

The room erupted with cheers.

Martha stood and flexed playfully while I stared in stunned silence.

Then Amy spoke.

"My turn."

Suddenly I didn't feel confident anymore.

Not at all.

---

Amy looked tiny sitting at the table waiting for me.

I outweighed her by more than thirty pounds.

As our hands locked together, I told myself Philippe had exaggerated.

The match began.

At first, Amy struggled.

I could see it in her expression.

But no matter how hard I pushed, her arm refused to move.

Gradually, panic replaced confidence.

I realized I was using everything I had.

Amy wasn't.

Slowly she brought my arm back to center.

Then beyond it.

I fought desperately, but my strength was gone.

With one steady surge, Amy forced my hand down onto the table.

Silence filled my head.

I had just lost to a thirteen-year-old girl.

Mrs. Van Hoof smiled proudly.

"Looks like we picked the right student this year."

I didn't know whether to feel angry, embarrassed, or simply shocked.

All I knew was that my understanding of strength had completely changed.

And the worst part?

The evening wasn't over yet.

Piv


Piv

Mrs. Van Hoof's words lingered in the room like the closing line of a performance.

"Next year..." she repeated with a faint, satisfied smile, as though the idea already amused her.

I stayed on the mat for a moment, chest rising and falling, my arm still aching from Amy's submission hold. Across the room, Amy herself looked perfectly calm, brushing a loose strand of hair behind her ear as casually as if she'd just finished a board game instead of defeating someone three years older and nearly a foot taller.

Martha crouched beside me, resting her elbows on her knees.

"You okay?" she asked.

The grin tugging at the corner of her mouth suggested she already knew the answer.

"I'll survive," I muttered.

"That's what the last exchange student said too."

Pierre laughed tiredly from the sofa.

"She's not joking."

"Pierre," Mrs. Van Hoof warned lightly, though she was clearly amused herself.

I finally pushed myself upright. My body felt drained, but it wasn't only physical exhaustion weighing on me. It was the shock of it all.

Losing to Mrs. Van Hoof had been humbling.

Losing to Martha had been surprising.

But losing to Amy?

That was something my pride still hadn't fully accepted.

Across the room, Philippe caught my eye.

There was no teasing in his expression now—only sympathy.

"Told you," he mouthed silently.

I gave a reluctant nod.

Mrs. Van Hoof clapped her hands together once.

"Enough for tonight," she announced. "The tournament is officially over."

Amy immediately dropped onto the sofa beside her father, while Martha stretched her arms overhead with the satisfied confidence of an athlete after a good workout.

Then Mrs. Van Hoof looked back at me.

"To be fair," she said, "you handled yourself better than most."

I wasn't sure whether that made me feel better or worse.

Still, I appreciated the attempt.

"Come on," she added more warmly. "You must be starving."

Dinner that evening felt strangely normal.

That was the unsettling part.

Plates were passed around the table. Pierre told stories from work. Martha and Amy argued playfully over dessert. Mrs. Van Hoof scolded Philippe for slouching in his chair.

Anyone looking through the window would have seen an ordinary family dinner.

Not one where every female in the house had physically dominated the visiting exchange student less than an hour earlier.

Every now and then, one of them would glance my way.

Martha with her teasing smile.

Amy with quiet satisfaction.

Mrs. Van Hoof with calm confidence.

And each time, I was reminded all over again.

I had walked into that house believing strength worked a certain way.

Now I wasn't so sure anymore.

Later that night, back in Philippe's room, I sat silently on the edge of the bed staring at my sore hands.

Philippe spun slowly in his desk chair.

"So," he said casually, "still think Amy's weak?"

I groaned.

"Please don't start."

He laughed quietly.

"I tried to warn you."

"Yeah, yeah."

A short silence followed.

Then I admitted something I hadn't expected to say.

"The weird part is... I'm not even angry."

Philippe looked surprised.

"No?"

I shook my head slowly.

"I mean, they really are stronger. That's just reality."

He nodded once.

"Exactly."

I leaned back against the wall and exhaled.

"You know there's absolutely no way I'm telling anyone about this back home."

Philippe burst out laughing.

"That's probably smart."

The next morning arrived too quickly.

Bags were packed. Final goodbyes were exchanged.

Pierre shook my hand warmly at the front door.

"It was good having you here, Andy."

Martha stepped forward next, kissing me lightly on both cheeks before leaning closer.

"Train harder," she whispered with a grin.

I rolled my eyes, though I couldn't help smiling back.

Then Amy approached.

Compared to the previous night, she suddenly looked young again—just a cheerful thirteen-year-old girl standing on the doorstep.

"Good match," she said proudly.

I stared at her for a second before finally laughing.

"Yeah," I admitted. "It was."

Finally, Mrs. Van Hoof wrapped me in another one of her powerful hugs.

This time she was gentler.

At least slightly.

"Take care of yourself, Andy," she said.

"I will."

As Pierre drove me back toward the ferry, I watched the Van Hoof house slowly disappear behind us.

The trip had turned out nothing like I imagined.

I'd come to Belgium expecting to practice French, explore another country, and maybe make a few friends.

Instead, I left with a completely different lesson.

One I knew I'd never forget.

Piv

The ferry ride back to England felt much longer than the trip over.

I spent most of it staring out across the gray water, replaying the week in my head over and over again.

Amy forcing my arm to the table.

Martha effortlessly overpowering me.

Mrs. Van Hoof squeezing the air from my lungs while barely breaking a sweat.

Even now, days later, it still didn't feel real.

By the time I arrived home, I'd already made one firm decision:

Nobody was ever going to hear about it.

Not my friends.

Not the guys at school.

No one.

My parents greeted me warmly, asking the usual questions about Belgium, the food, the family, whether I'd enjoyed myself.

"Yeah," I answered carefully. "They were really nice."

Which was true.

That somehow made the whole thing even stranger.

For the next few days life returned to normal. School. Football practice. Hanging around with friends after class.

Outwardly, everything was the same.

Inside my head, though, something had shifted.

I found myself noticing strength differently now.

Not just size.

Not just whether someone was male or female.

Actual strength.

The memory of Amy pinning me to the floor refused to leave my brain. Every time I thought about it, my pride took another hit.

At first, I tried to ignore it.

Then one evening, while getting changed after football practice, I caught sight of myself in the locker room mirror.

Slim arms.

Narrow shoulders.

I suddenly understood exactly why Mrs. Van Hoof had chosen me.

"You don't seem strong at all to me."

Philippe's words echoed in my head.

That stung worse now than it had in Belgium.

The next morning, I did something completely out of character.

I joined a gym.

The gym sat above an old hardware shop near the town center. It smelled faintly of rubber mats, sweat, and disinfectant. Most of the members were older men lifting weights in silence while a small radio played in the background.

The owner looked me over as I walked in.

"First time?" he asked.

"Yeah."

"Sports training?"

"Sort of."

He handed me a form.

At the far side of the room, a woman was using the cable machine.

I froze for a second.

Not because she resembled Mrs. Van Hoof exactly—but because she had the same type of build. Broad shoulders. Muscular arms. Confident posture.

And for the first time in my life, the sight genuinely intimidated me.

I quickly looked away and pretended to study one of the exercise charts on the wall.

The owner noticed.

"She competes," he said casually. "Regional bodybuilding champion."

I nodded slowly.

Of course she was.

For the next hour, I stumbled awkwardly through a basic workout routine the owner showed me. Bench presses, curls, pull-downs.

By the end of it, my arms felt like jelly.

As I wiped sweat from my forehead, a voice spoke behind me.

"You're new here."

I turned.

It was the female bodybuilder from earlier.

Up close, she looked even stronger.

She was probably in her early twenties, maybe 5'6", with defined arms visible beneath a sleeveless sweatshirt.

"Uh... yeah," I replied awkwardly.

"You play sports?"

"Football mostly."

She nodded.

Then her eyes drifted toward the tiny weights I'd been struggling with.

A faint smile appeared.

"Everyone starts somewhere."

Normally, I might have felt insulted.

Instead, I just sighed.

"Apparently."

That seemed to amuse her.

"You okay?" she asked.

I hesitated.

Then, before I could stop myself, I laughed quietly.

"You ever have one of those weeks where your entire understanding of reality gets destroyed?"

Now she looked curious.

"That specific, huh?"

I shook my head.

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you."

She leaned casually against the machine beside me.

"Try me."

For a moment, I genuinely considered telling her everything.

Belgium.

The Van Hoof family.

Amy.

But the image of my friends hearing the story flashed through my mind and immediately killed the idea.

"Maybe another time," I said.

She smirked.

"Fair enough."

Then she extended her hand.

"Rachel."

I shook it carefully.

Even her handshake felt strong.

"Andy."

"Well, Andy," she said, nodding toward the weights, "if you stick around long enough, maybe next time reality won't hit quite so hard."

I watched her walk back toward the squat rack.

And for the first time since leaving Belgium, I smiled properly.

Maybe getting stronger wasn't such a bad idea after all.