LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Mountain Visit

Started by Piv, May 15, 2026, 06:49:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Piv

When I was twenty-four, my family took a summer trip into the mountains of West Virginia. My parents had rented a small cabin near a lake outside the tiny town of Woodrow, and honestly, I expected the whole trip to be painfully boring. I'd grown up in the city, worked in an office, spent most of my free time at bars or gyms, and figured there couldn't possibly be anything interesting hidden away in a mountain town.

I was wrong.

The first thing I noticed about Woodrow was how different everyone looked from people back home. Not fashionable. Not polished. But strong. The men looked like they could split trees in half barehanded.

And the women?

That was something else entirely.

I first met Millie while unloading bags beside our cabin. She looked to be around twenty-six, tall and broad-shouldered, with sun-bronzed skin and thick arms that strained the sleeves of her faded gray T-shirt. She carried two huge water jugs like they weighed nothing.

"Need a hand there, city boy?" she asked with a grin.

I laughed awkwardly. "I think I've got it."

She glanced at the pile of gear I'd already dropped twice and raised an eyebrow. "Mhm."

Then she bent down, grabbed the heaviest cooler with one hand, and lifted it into the cabin porch without effort.

I just stared.

Back home, I worked out three times a week and considered myself pretty solid. But this woman looked stronger than half the guys at my gym.

"You okay there?" she asked teasingly.

"Yeah," I said quickly. "Just... wasn't expecting that."

"That?" She flexed her hand absently. "Oh, that ain't much."

I introduced myself, and she told me she'd lived there her whole life. We talked for a while, and I found myself more fascinated with every minute. She had this calm confidence about her—not arrogant, just completely comfortable with herself.

At one point she caught me glancing at her arms.

"You keep starin' at those," she said with a sly smile.

I felt my face heat up. "Sorry. I just... you're really strong."

Millie laughed softly. "That bother you?"

"No," I admitted. "Actually... kinda the opposite."

That earned me a long look.

"Well now," she murmured. "Ain't every day a man admits that."

Later that evening she offered to show me around town. We walked trails around the lake, talked for hours, and stopped at a local pavilion where people were dancing to live music. Everywhere we went, people knew her.

And everywhere we went, I noticed something else:

Nobody thought her muscles were unusual.

To them, she was just Millie.

At some point during the night, we ended up sitting alone on the dock beneath the stars. The lake reflected moonlight like black glass.

Millie rolled up one sleeve and rested her arm across her knee.

"You still think these are impressive?" she asked.

I laughed quietly. "Honestly? I can't stop thinking about them."

She slowly flexed her arm.

The muscle rose hard and round beneath her skin, thick and powerful, veins tracing along her forearm. I stared openly this time.

"Go ahead," she said.

"What?"

"Feel it."

I hesitated only a second before placing my hand against her bicep.

It was rock solid.

Millie watched my reaction with amused satisfaction. "Thought so."

"I've never met anyone like you."

"Maybe you ain't been lookin' in the right places."

I smiled. "Maybe not."

She leaned closer then, close enough that I could smell cedar and lake water on her skin.

"You know," she said softly, "I think it's cute how much you like strong women."

Before I could answer, she kissed me.

And somewhere between the mountain air, the moonlit lake, and the feel of her powerful arms around me, I realized this trip was going to change my life completely.