⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Ms Lacey Loveless

Started by Beastmogym, March 23, 2026, 05:17:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beastmogym

Does Ms Lacey still do sessions? I was hoping to see her as I was traveling to her home city.


buckyboy

Hello.  I used to see Lacey regularly as I live in her home area in the midwest.  We always enjoyed ourselves in reasonably long, non-clock watching sessions.  Very nice person.  She informed me at our last session (2 years ago this summer) that she was retiring.  I did do a cursory search for her on the old google machine and found nothing about her and I did not want to invade her privacy by texting her or emailing her.  Apparently what she announced to me was, sadly, true.  Good luck finding someone like her in this area.  All the best