LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

SexTank on Herbicepscam

Started by jbeast, April 29, 2026, 11:16:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jbeast

Question about SexTank from Herbicepscam.com.  I visit HBC every once and awhile, if only to see if ladies I knew a few years ago are still on the site. They are and SexTank is one of them, but I missed her by a coiuple of hours today. I read her bio and she has an extensive athletic background with some women's physique, power lifter and wrist wrestling competitions. Is she still competing in any of these areas? Would love to see her in competition live. Thanks in advance.