⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Looking for a story

Started by Jdrabbit1, February 03, 2019, 07:23:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jdrabbit1

This kid gets an app that allows him to change things.  He uses it in class, making a girl fall in love with him and grow huge muscles while in class.  Anyone know where it is?


tmbosch

looks like it was taken down. It was the one that the main characters aunt gifted him a phone app and he used it to rewind time and change things. Not sure where it went, aybe it's being collected under the authors name and then reposted as a collection.

Or it could have been put under one of those hidden links, that you need ten karma to see, or be a VIP member of this site.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

blah8884

Was it the voodoo iphone? Think its still in the overflowingbra website.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Jdrabbit1

It was definitely the story TMBOSCH was talking about, with the rewind app that he got as a present.  Does anyone know for sure where it went?

blah8884

Hmmmm I'm trying to figure it out, don't think I've read it. Do you know which site it might have been on?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Jdrabbit1


tmbosch

I believe it was called the Redo App. And it was on this site not that long ago.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jonas3131


blah8884

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I believe it was called the Redo App. And it was on this site not that long ago.

oh! I don't recall reading it here, but yeah, its definitely on DA
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Jdrabbit1


Jdrabbit1

Found it on *****.  Search for "up2nogd1".  He has some good stories.  Thanks for everyone's help.

Kujarer

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I believe it was called the Redo App. And it was on this site not that long ago.

"Re-do App". [Might have search trouble without the '-'...]   :-[

********

If you find the story and want to add it to the collection, I 'STRONGLY' suggest the story NOT be added to this thread; Members looking for it might well struggle to find it here.

Any Member considering adding a story to the collection, especially in answer to a 'Looking for a Story' post, please see my advice here:
  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh: