Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Goddess Vegas

Started by jbeast, April 13, 2026, 05:25:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jbeast

Very funny & similar when Goddess Vegas was around. I'd often meet her the last night I would attend a convention. This was 15 or so years ago. It usually was around 9 pm and I'd meet her at the rear entrance of my hotel. I already sent her the room number. She would walk ahead of me. If there was a problem with security I'd say, "she's with me." There never was. We wouldn't speak until we got in the room. LOL!

jbeast

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

post_punk_skunk

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Very funny & similar when Goddess Vegas was around. I'd often meet her the last night I would attend a convention. This was 15 or so years ago. It usually was around 9 pm and I'd meet her at the rear entrance of my hotel. I already sent her the room number. She would walk ahead of me. If there was a problem with security I'd say, "she's with me." There never was. We wouldn't speak until we got in the room. LOL!

Is Goddes Vegas retired from sessioning or just touring? I know she still cams. I'd love to reach out to her next time I'm in Vegas if she still provides locally.

jbeast

No, unfortunately she is long ago retired, must be 15 or more years if not a couple more. She was strong (lift and carry for guys 250 lbs or more), scissors that were legendary and incredibly controlling and sexy. I'm beyond session age now, physically, but I have the memories and she was legendary.