Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Premier Productions Wrestling

Started by Subzero2cool, October 01, 2025, 05:53:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Subzero2cool

Does anybody remember Premier Productions wrestling and how amazing it was?! I am still a fan to this day! Am I allowed to post matches in the chat or will I get banned?


Female Bodybuilding

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Does anybody remember Premier Productions wrestling and how amazing it was?! I am still a fan to this day! Am I allowed to post matches in the chat or will I get banned?

That sounds awesome! No worries, sharing that here is totally fine. Fans will love it!
"Strong Women. Powerful Physiques. One Community."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Internet's Premier Female Bodybuilding Archive

Creamnant

This site was a must-see.
I remember when not all the videos were available yet. Every month, it was a pleasure to discover the one we could finally watch.

peiperband

I'm a huge fan of Lilli Ewing, and since she's commented on the forum in the past, I was wondering if she could share her impressions of her time working with Premiere Productions with us. The match against Reneè was very tough, as the Californian was known to intimidate her opponents from the start. Lilli, however, was in great shape after the victory  at the Emerald Cup 1993 and put in a great performance and held her own, landing some nice holds.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login