Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Insta****?

Started by HartfordWhalersFan, December 24, 2025, 05:32:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HartfordWhalersFan

Is Insta**** okay for establishing contact with session wrestlers? I'm looking for session wrestlers that don't have a profile on Session Girls. I understand Jennifer Thomas charges a fee to list a profile on Session Girls. I really miss WB270. IronBaby(Tampa) had her profile on WB270. IronBaby was my first session. I wish IronBaby and Bambi Buttons( Atlanta) were still offering sessions.

HartfordWhalersFan

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

HartfordWhalersFan

Who edited the title of my topic?

Iron Wolf

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Who edited the title of my topic?

You've been here 9 years and didn't know the forum settings block direct link to Insta----? As for your question, I wouldn't recommend it unless she uses her IG for linking to certain services. If you arbitrarily message a girl about sessions, you may come off as some creep.
// SARADAS

status: connected
access: restricted

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
> request vip privileges

FBBMW

If you find someone on IG that doesn't advertise for sessions, the odds are low that they will. And if not near you, you will have to fly to
them or fly them to you.   

Your best odds are using SG.

Mscllvr21

Odds are low on IG, but if you message 20 women, odds are that one or two will respond.

Mscllvr21

In my experience, it is worth trying, just expect a 3-5% response rate. The ones that responded were typically women that advertise on adult sites that I missed or those that had profiles on meeting sites like seeking.

Del4

I think IG can be a great way of finding UTR women, I have had sessions with two women in the UK who do not advertise, but I contacted on IG. They were both fantastic women to session with (notwithstanding one of them screwed me over after the sessions I had with her) - one had an extremely vanilla OF (occasional topless was the most she did) and the other had nothing like that.
There have been other UTR women that I have contacted on there where it would have worked out if we had been able to make a location or price work.
The key thing is to be super polite and respectful so that it comes across that you are both serious and you will treat them well.
One of the women I met through IG had never done sessions before and one had done them, but she explained that she would only respond where a guy was polite and respectful.

Boselectah

Of course you can. Loads of guys are bombarding them with DMs all of the time. Ladies who don't want DMs make their profiles private or restricted.

The only issue you face is making your contact stand out as something different, credible, polite and mature.

You'll have a much better chance of success if you use a "real" public IG profile to contact them, one that looks like it belongs to a normal guy. If you set up a secret "burner" IG profile marked as "private" with no posts on it you will look like another dirty old pervert to them (which doesnt necessarily mean they will not bite anyway...).

Just use your head about who you contact and only message someone you would definitely be happy to travel to, pay for a hotel and pay a significant fee to see.

Check for their other social media too.... X and TokTik seem more fertile and liberal about adult services and I prefer them for DM'ing about sessions.

Iron Wolf

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Of course you can. Loads of guys are bombarding them with DMs all of the time. Ladies who don't want DMs make their profiles private or restricted.

The only issue you face is making your contact stand out as something different, credible, polite and mature.

You'll have a much better chance of success if you use a "real" public IG profile to contact them, one that looks like it belongs to a normal guy. If you set up a secret "burner" IG profile marked as "private" with no posts on it you will look like another dirty old pervert to them (which doesnt necessarily mean they will not bite anyway...).

Just use your head about who you contact and only message someone you would definitely be happy to travel to, pay for a hotel and pay a significant fee to see.

Check for their other social media too.... X and TokTik seem more fertile and liberal about adult services and I prefer them for DM'ing about sessions.

Your approach is desperate and creepy.
// SARADAS

status: connected
access: restricted

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
> request vip privileges