LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Megan Jones

Started by Chesterguy21, March 15, 2022, 10:17:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chesterguy21

 ^-^

The topic Megan Jones disappeared and in general I think she should be talked about. I wanna start a new post because You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login changed it's surface and I realized something I wondered about. MJ doesn't mention l&c on her profile anymore and I wanted to ask if anybody knows whether she still does do it and not. Maybe a question of weight? Anybody who made the experience to session her and talking about l&c.  I haven't met MJ so far and because I'm not into wrestling, scissors and stuff I wanted to know. Any information about that? Of course I can write her a mail and ask her. But as I see she won't come to my area in the next time and she gets enough mails from guys who are able to session her.

Thanks for responding :) Please be nice guys, I say because I met some really unfriendly guys who for some reason wanted to contend. I think we don't need that.
To accept liking strong and muscular girls is accepting being yourself. It's kind of a coming out and makes you free!

Chesterguy21

To accept liking strong and muscular girls is accepting being yourself. It's kind of a coming out and makes you free!

abracadabra

IMO you can write her an email and just say you'd like to see her at some point, but not sure yet when you'll be in her area, and mention your area in case she might have soft travel plans for there at some point, and ask her about her LC rules. If she gets pissed off at you for asking something like this politely, move on to someone else. It's a lot of money to spend on a session.

I saw her once many years ago, and she wasn't as strong as other session girls, and she wasn't anywhere close to the bodybuilder type that trains and diets religiously. So she might not be the best at LC, I am not sure, I am not into it myself. There was one girl (not MJ) who was able to pick me up and throw me pretty easily, which was pretty cool, that's the closest thing I've done to LC. The other girl just did it organically during wrestling, I didn't request it.

Only thing I'll say, even the strongest women I've met, they do L&C but they hate doing it for a whole hour, they like doing it okay if it's mixed in with other things.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

MixedFighter99

To me MJ is more of a dominatrix who offers wrestling sessions and has some nice skills on the mats. I think that is why she is forgotten on the boards but on the circuit since her client tell book is very deep throughout the country.

boyofwinter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Only thing I'll say, even the strongest women I've met, they do L&C but they hate doing it for a whole hour, they like doing it okay if it's mixed in with other things.
Wish more guys were considerate of this fact, they actually seem to expect them to do that. I've only met 2 ladies my size who it seemed could lift me near-effortlessly, it was cool...and I only had them do it for maybe 6-7 minutes.
Megan's been able to hold me in the air but not necessarily lift me, average upper body strength.

MLB93

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Only thing I'll say, even the strongest women I've met, they do L&C but they hate doing it for a whole hour, they like doing it okay if it's mixed in with other things.
Wish more guys were considerate of this fact, they actually seem to expect them to do that. I've only met 2 ladies my size who it seemed could lift me near-effortlessly, it was cool...and I only had them do it for maybe 6-7 minutes.
Megan's been able to hold me in the air but not necessarily lift me, average upper body strength.
I remember having conversations with Tapered Physique and Sheena about this, and they said the same thing.

hwillish

Tapered Physique lost many months of sessioning due to doing a L&C and tearing her meniscus :sorry:

MLB93

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Tapered Physique lost many months of sessioning due to doing a L&C and tearing her meniscus :sorry:

The crazy thing is it tore while she was doing Facesitting.

Chesterguy21

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Only thing I'll say, even the strongest women I've met, they do L&C but they hate doing it for a whole hour, they like doing it okay if it's mixed in with other things.

I understand that there are girls who actually do not like to do l&c a full 1h session long. But I don't understand why I should ask and pay for things I'm not into. ??? I mean ok.. I can ask for wrestling, scissoring,...with them to make the sessions better for them because "less l&c". But why would I pay for anything I don't enjoy? It's like ordering a fine french meal cause it's more interesting to make for the cook although you don't like it and prefer some fries with ketchup (boring for the cook). You wouldn't order what you don't want or like.. and you wouldn't like to even pay for it. I'm not asking them to l&c me the whole hour and I'm not asking for the heaviest lifts.. I ask for easy lifts + they're not too long and there are enough breaks for them to recover. I except breaks anytime and ask them if they need a break in between. The sessiongirls I met were always alright with sessions with me. Maybe other guys are not fair and sensible enough to care about the girls. But that's not how I treat them. So what else am I supposed to do? Involving things I actually do not like anyway? I don't see a real good option. :sorry:
To accept liking strong and muscular girls is accepting being yourself. It's kind of a coming out and makes you free!

MixedFighter99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Tapered Physique lost many months of sessioning due to doing a L&C and tearing her meniscus :sorry:
The crazy thing is it tore while she was doing Facesitting.

Yeah which most likely meant the poor thing already had it injured before then and just popped for some reason while she was facesitting.

abracadabra

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I understand that there are girls who actually do not like to do l&c a full 1h session long. But I don't understand why I should ask and pay for things I'm not into. ??? I mean ok.. I can ask for wrestling, scissoring,...with them to make the sessions better for them because "less l&c". But why would I pay for anything I don't enjoy? It's like ordering a fine french meal cause it's more interesting to make for the cook although you don't like it and prefer some fries with ketchup (boring for the cook). You wouldn't order what you don't want or like.. and you wouldn't like to even pay for it. I'm not asking them to l&c me the whole hour and I'm not asking for the heaviest lifts.. I ask for easy lifts + they're not too long and there are enough breaks for them to recover. I except breaks anytime and ask them if they need a break in between. The sessiongirls I met were always alright with sessions with me. Maybe other guys are not fair and sensible enough to care about the girls. But that's not how I treat them. So what else am I supposed to do? Involving things I actually do not like anyway? I don't see a real good option. :sorry:

Then ask for what you want. Tell them they can take breaks whenever needed. Their words, not mine. I know if someone asked me to lift a barbell loaded to 250 lbs for an hour (even with strategic breaks) for $400 I'd say no thanks. Not worth it, not worth the risks. (Not saying you're 250 lbs, but my weight relative to the typical session girl's/guy's weight, plus the factor that humans are harder to carry than barbells.) This isn't a job with insurance, and my guess is if they do get injured, you're not going to be volunteering to pay her medical bills, or compensate her for her inability to work for an extended period of time. Could be a little different if you're very small.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

MLB93

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I understand that there are girls who actually do not like to do l&c a full 1h session long. But I don't understand why I should ask and pay for things I'm not into. ??? I mean ok.. I can ask for wrestling, scissoring,...with them to make the sessions better for them because "less l&c". But why would I pay for anything I don't enjoy? It's like ordering a fine french meal cause it's more interesting to make for the cook although you don't like it and prefer some fries with ketchup (boring for the cook). You wouldn't order what you don't want or like.. and you wouldn't like to even pay for it. I'm not asking them to l&c me the whole hour and I'm not asking for the heaviest lifts.. I ask for easy lifts + they're not too long and there are enough breaks for them to recover. I except breaks anytime and ask them if they need a break in between. The sessiongirls I met were always alright with sessions with me. Maybe other guys are not fair and sensible enough to care about the girls. But that's not how I treat them. So what else am I supposed to do? Involving things I actually do not like anyway? I don't see a real good option. :sorry:

Then ask for what you want. Tell them they can take breaks whenever needed. Their words, not mine. I know if someone asked me to lift a barbell loaded to 250 lbs for an hour (even with strategic breaks) for $400 I'd say no thanks. Not worth it, not worth the risks. (Not saying you're 250 lbs, but my weight relative to the typical session girl's/guy's weight, plus the factor that humans are harder to carry than barbells.) This isn't a job with insurance, and my guess is if they do get injured, you're not going to be volunteering to pay her medical bills, or compensate her for her inability to work for an extended period of time. Could be a little different if you're very small.
To piggyback off of abracadabra, we're just telling what other SGs have said in regards to L&C sessions; it's not an indictment on you.

By all means, you seem to be considerate when it comes to these type of sessions.

midnight60

 :) Just had a BEATDOWN and leg worship session with Megan.  She's terrific and pretty accommodating.  Great legs and body that defies her weight of about 200 pounds.  She does not appear to be 200 or so pounds, but you can definitely feel it when she sits on you!  She's strong, willing and able to put a hurt on you!  I definitely recommend her!  :bravo:

2ndHoodman

Awesome to hear about a Megan Jones beatdown.

Lift and Carry for one hour sounds like quite a lot for any woman, even skilled ones to do.

midnight60

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
:) Just had a BEATDOWN and leg worship session with Megan.  She's terrific and pretty accommodating.  Great legs and body that defies her weight of about 200 pounds.  She does not appear to be 200 or so pounds, but you can definitely feel it when she sits on you!  She's strong, willing and able to put a hurt on you!  I definitely recommend her!  :bravo:

She has unfortunately retired from sessioning.

izzo

I last saw her last year. She did basic L&C with me briefly during our sessions thru the years and she was more than capable. Anyway, it is a moot point now, we lost a good one.