LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Sister

Started by MuscleWomanBR, December 01, 2025, 05:26:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MuscleWomanBR

**I**

The sound was perfect. A dull, hollow thud, followed by the muffled noise of the man's body hitting the tatami, a sound of air forcibly expelled, of an entire system shutting down for an instant. And for me, it was the sweetest symphony.

My right foot, now planted firmly on the ground, still vibrated with the impact of the *mae-geri*. The sensation of my toes finding the exact spot beneath his ribcage gave me a strange pleasure, which I simultaneously sought to exorcise.

I let my arm, which had blocked his desperate punch, fall gently to my side, maintaining my guard. *Zanshin*. Total awareness.

He was bent double, on his knees, fighting to regain the breath my kick had stolen from him. His eyes were wide with shock, tinged with a hint of shame. Kenji was bigger and heavier than me, a dedicated karateka.

"Breathe, Kenji," I said, firm but without harshness. The *kiai* I had screamed moments before still echoed in the dojo beams, but now I was calm. "Through your nose. Fill your *hara*."

He couldn't respond, only nodded, one hand pressing the point of impact. I knew that pain. A cramp that seemed to paralyze the soul.

While he fought the pain, I lowered my guard completely and felt my body. The muscles of my thighs, tense like steel cables. My shoulders, relaxed but ready. Sweat ran down my back, under the heavy cotton gi and the t-shirt stuck to my torso, tracing salty paths on my skin. I loved every drop. I loved the burn in my lungs, the sensation of latent power in every fiber. That strength was my most visceral prayer.

I extended my hand to him. He hesitated for a second, wounded pride battling the need for help, before accepting it. His hand was damp and trembling. I pulled him up with an ease that always seemed to surprise men.

"That was... fast," he managed to say, still breathless.

"It was," I agreed, without false modesty. "You overcommitted on the *gyaku-zuki*. When you extend your arm like that, you open your entire side. It's an invitation."

He nodded, flushed. "An invitation you gladly accepted."

A barely perceptible smile touched my lips. "Always."

As Kenji dragged himself to the corner to recover, I turned and walked towards the large mirror covering one of the dojo walls. My reflection stared back at me. Brown hair, cut short for practicality, damp with sweat on my forehead. Eyes that could seem serene until a spark of controlled fury ignited them. My gi, white and immaculate on the outside, was stained with sweat under the arms and on the back. The black belt was firm around my waist. I liked what I saw. Not the faintest shadow of fragility there.

The other students resumed their training, the sounds of *kiais* and strikes in the air filling the space again. The *sensei* watched from afar, his experienced eyes moving from one student to another. He gave me a slight nod of approval. I had executed the technique with the raw efficiency he so valued. There was no wasted movement, no hesitation. Just the most direct path to victory.

The training session ended with the morning sun flooding the dojo. We performed the final bow to the *sensei* and then to our fellow students. "*Oss!*" – the word meaning respect, perseverance, everything at once – echoed through the space.

As the others gathered at the door, talking about the training and making plans for the day, I stayed behind. It was my custom. My quiet after the storm. I walked to the most silent corner of the dojo, behind a screen placed there especially for me, where my simple canvas bag was kept. Next to it, hanging on a wooden rack, was a black religious habit.

With slow, deliberate movements, I untied my black belt, folding it with the same respect with which I had put it on. I removed my sweaty gi, feeling the cool morning air against my damp skin. Putting the habit over a body still warm and sweaty from training was a transition I experienced every day. The long, black dress was a stark contrast to the whiteness of the gi. It was like putting on a second skin, a skin of penance and peace, stripping off that armor of power and violence.

I picked up and kissed the simple wooden crucifix from inside the bag, attached to a thin silver chain, and hung it around my neck. My breathing, which moments ago had been panting and charged with power, now calmed, becoming deep and measured.

As I left the dojo, the sunlight blinded me for a moment. From there, I could see, perched on a hill, the Convent of Santa Clara, just over a kilometer from the village.

Without looking back, I crossed the empty street and took the dirt road that would lead me back home. With firm strides, my body still carrying the living memory of every strike, I reached the gate and entered the silent courtyard, where the only sounds were birdsong and the rustling of leaves from the ancient olive trees.

A young novice, Sister Ana, passed by me with a basket of clean laundry. She smiled at me. A shy, innocent smile.

"Good morning, Sister Maria Lúcia," she whispered, slightly bowing her head.

I inclined my head in response, a calm gesture.

"Good morning, Sister," I replied, my voice now a serene whisper. All the fury and power of the dojo contained beneath the black habit and veil.

And then, as the first bells called for morning prayer and Mass, I, Sister Maria Lúcia, a Catholic nun, made my way to the chapel, the taste of sweat still fresh on my lips and sticky on my body. And an old, familiar question echoing in the silence of my soul: how do I reconcile one with the other?

Well, it's a long story...

**II**

The ice-cold water of the common shower fell on my still-warm skin, washing away the sweat and dust from the dojo. Each drop was a shock, a small rite of purification. I felt the twinge in my ribs where Kenji had landed a *chudan-zuki* before I finished him. Pain was an honest companion; it didn't lie, it didn't flatter.

As I dressed in simple undergarments and the habit, my body still held the memory of the fight. My muscles responded with a satisfied fatigue, the same I felt after long hours of vocal prayer, when my throat was scratchy but my spirit felt light. The contradiction was only apparent.

Karate is discipline. It is etiquette. It is the cultivation of an indomitable spirit, yes, but a spirit that learns to control itself. In the dojo, we bow upon entering and leaving. We respect the *sensei*, our fellow students, the space. The first thing you learn is not a punch, but how to fall. How to get up. How to accept defeat with grace and victory with humility.

Sound familiar?

Seated in the austere cell, before the small, misted mirror, I adjusted the veil over my hair, now almost unrecognizable after the brutal cut I imposed on myself upon arriving here a decade ago. The long-haired woman with eyes full of fury from the past had disappeared, sacrificed for a greater, sublime cause. What remained was this clean, serene face. And these eyes, which no longer shone with blind fire, but with the constant flame of an oil lamp before the tabernacle.

Sister Madalena, the novice mistress, now deceased, was the first to understand when I, full of guilt and confusion, confessed my past in martial arts to her, expecting a reprimand, an ultimatum to abandon that "improper activity." Instead, her elderly eyes, full of a wisdom that seemed to read the innermost soul, twinkled.

"God gives each of us particular gifts, my child," she had said, her gnarled hands holding mine, which were already calloused. "The demon is not strength, nor discipline, nor even the ability to fight. The demon is the intention. What do you intend to do with this art? Use it to inflate your ego? To dominate? Or to protect? To forge a will strong enough to say 'yes' to what is right and 'no' to what is wrong, even when it is difficult?"

Those words echoed in me like a *kiai* in the silence of my soul. She gave me permission, not just to train, but to understand training as part of my vocation. The dojo became my desert, my place of temptation and victory. There, I fight against my own anger, my pride, my fear. Every strike I deliver is not against an opponent, but against the shadows within me. Every block is a defense of the peace I build inside.

I went down to the refectory. The silence was broken only by the discreet clinking of breakfast cups and the whisper of vestments. I sat among my sisters. Sister Perpétua, nearly eighty, gave me a sweet look.

"Good morning, Sister Maria Lúcia. Your eyes are particularly serene today," she whispered.

I smiled. "The morning is beautiful, Sister."

And it was. The serenity she saw was the peace of the warrior after the battle. The battle no one saw. On the tatami, I had tamed an inner beast. And in taming it, I did not kill it, but turned it into a guardian.

Later, in the garden, while weeding with rhythmic movements, I felt the strength in my arms, the flexibility in my hips, the stability in my posture. All present, all useful. Prayer is not just words. Prayer is action. Weeding with full attention is prayer. Washing the floor with all one's effort is prayer. And executing a *kata* with perfection, with each movement flowing from a center of serenity, is one of the deepest prayers I know. It is the prayer of the body, offering God the very matter transformed into spirit.

**III**

Sister Catarina, the Mother Superior, called me to her office in the late afternoon. Her face was grave, but not severe.

"Sister Maria Lúcia, you know there are... comments. Some of the younger sisters do not understand your morning absences."

"I know, Mother."

"And do you believe that this... practice... helps your spiritual life? Brings you closer to God?"

I looked at her without challenge, but with a conviction that came from my core. "Mother, Saint Paul, in the First Epistle to the Corinthians, said: 'I run not without aim; I fight not as one beating the air. I punish my body and bring it into subjection, lest, after preaching to others, I myself should be disqualified.' My dojo is the place where I punish my body and master my spirit. Where I learn patience, perseverance, and humility. Where I empty myself so I can be filled. Yes, I believe it brings me closer to God."

She observed me for a long moment, her eyes scanning my soul. Finally, a sigh left her lips, and a small smile touched them.

"I see that it does. Your faith has always been... robust. Continue. But be prudent. Your strength is a gift, but it can be a scandal to the weak in faith."

"Yes, Mother. Humility is the hardest lesson in the dojo. And the most important."

Leaving the office, I felt an even greater lightness. Her tacit blessing was one less weight. I walked to the empty chapel and knelt before the tabernacle. The same body that hours earlier had felled a man with a precise kick now bent in adoration. And as I prayed, I reflected.

The strength I cultivate is not for domination, but for service. The discipline I practice is not for arrogance, but for obedience. The courage I nurture is not for aggression, but for charity, which is often the most courageous fight one can wage.

I am a Catholic nun. I am a black belt karateka. Both paths demand much of me. Both teach me to die to myself. One, in the silence of the cell. The other, in the silent thunder of the tatami. And at the center of this paradox, I find a peace that surpasses all understanding. The peace of knowing that, whether in the dojo or the choir, I am exactly where God wants me to be: fighting the good fight, finishing the race, keeping the faith. With clenched fists and an open heart.

**IV**

The convent's peace was not naive. It was a vigilant peace, conquered day after day through order, prayer, and work. But even these centuries-old walls, which seemed to whisper stories of faith, were not impenetrable. The reality of the world, harsh and greedy, occasionally knocked at our door. Or, more precisely, prowled our walls.

The region was isolated. And the village, although only a kilometer away, was like a graveyard after everyone retired following the hard labor in the fields and the modest commerce of the tiny town. The darkness of the countryside night was absolute, broken only by starlight and the moon, when she deigned to appear. And in that darkness, sounds came: the rumble of poorly maintained engines, drunken voices echoing on the dirt road, the crack of branches in the woods surrounding the convent. Sometimes, shadows were seen moving beyond the walls.

The older sisters, like Sister Perpétua, would cross themselves and whisper: "They are lost souls, my child. May God protect them and us too." The younger ones, like Sister Ana, would turn pale, their eyes wide with a fear that prayer alone could not always calm. The Convent of Santa Clara was vulnerable. We were a group of women, mostly elderly, living in a place known to supposedly hold donation money and precious historical objects of worship. We were a tempting target.

The equation, in fact, was clear. Vulnerable convent. Black belt nun. And the laws here, thank God, forbid firearms. It sounds like a contradiction, but for me, it was the ultimate liberation. The firearm prohibition leveled the playing field. It made the battle pure. It restored the primacy of the body, spirit, and technique. The only weapon I needed was already with me, forged in thousands of hours of training.

The Mother Superior, although reluctant to openly admit the danger, was not foolish. She knew. And in her tacit silence, in her way of never questioning my daily morning absences, there was an acceptance. I was, without fanfare, the undeclared sentinel of Santa Clara.

But a sentinel cannot sleep on her post. My training changed. It adapted. The nights of the full moon became my hours of private vigil. While the convent slept, I would go down to the inner courtyard.

There, under the celestial vault, my dojo became the real world. It was no longer just *kihon* or *kata* against an imaginary opponent. It was applied *kumite*. I visualized shadows crawling over the wall. I trained knife defenses and counterattacks – a broken branch served as a dagger. I practiced *tai sabaki* against multiple aggressors, using trees and stone benches as references.

Every movement was silent, fluid, lethally efficient. A *shuto-uchi* to the throat of an imaginary intruder. A *gedan barai* followed by a *hiza-geri* to the ribs. An *osoto-gari* to take down someone trying to grab Sister Ana. My breathing was the only sound, a whisper in the night wind.

It was there, in the solitude of the night, that the apparent contradiction dissolved completely. What I was doing was not an act of violence. It was an act of love. The most extreme charity: the willingness to place my body between danger and my sisters. My strength was not to glorify myself, but to be a shield. Every toned muscle, every sharpened reflex, was a silent prayer for the safety of those women who had become my family.

Once, about a year ago, theory almost became reality. Two men, clearly drunk, tried to break into the side kitchen door. The noise woke me. I went down the stairs, wavering between fear and fury. When I entered the kitchen, lit only by moonlight through the window, one was already inside, rummaging through the cabinets. The other was outside, on guard.

I advanced on the man in the kitchen. He turned, surprised, and took a *mae-geri* to the abdomen, enough to double him over. I held his arm in a wrist lock, *kote-gaeshi*, and with minimal pressure, guided him, groaning, outside, straight to his companion.

I stood in the doorway, my silhouette framed. They stared at me, panting, confused by the apparition of that figure in a white nightgown with feline movements.

"This place is under God's protection. And mine. Don't come back."

I had barely finished the brief speech when they were already running, disappearing into the woods. I suppressed the same pleasure I felt when taking down an opponent on the tatami.

**V**

None of the other sisters knew, except Sister Catarina, the Superior, to whom I reported the incident in whispers the next morning. She just took my hand and squeezed it.

"The Lord works in mysterious ways, my child," she said, her ancient eyes shining with deep understanding.

I accepted her words. They were a tacit absolution. One that continued to motivate me, as it protected my "secret" training in the good old village dojo, as celebrated as it was exotic in that region.

Now, as I prepared for the exam for the second *dan*, my karate reached a new dimension. Every *kata* I practiced was a defense plan for the convent. Every strike I perfected was a silent promise.

Yes, I repeat, with pride and serenity, I am a Catholic nun. I am a black belt karateka. In the silence of these corridors, in the solitude of my night training, these two truths do not conflict; they merge. One feeds the other. My faith gives purpose to my strength. And my strength, humbly, protects my faith. And so, in this sacred place, the oldest of prayers also becomes the most practical: "Deliver us, Lord, from every evil." And if evil comes, it will find not just prayers, but a firm fist and an indomitable spirit, both consecrated to Jesus, the Son of God.

Yes, I insist, beneath the habit that hides every line of this body I forged, I am an open secret. A living paradox. My hands, when joined in prayer, show the knotted fingers and slightly widened joints. My face, framed by the veil, is serene, but my jawline is firm, and my gaze, which is often lowered in humble reverence, when raised on the tatami carries a lucidity that comes from having faced fear head-on and mastered it.

Protecting the convent is protecting the sisters who are its soul. And I protect, above all, the Holy Mother Roman Catholic Apostolic Church that this convent represents. These walls guard not just people, but the Faith. The Eucharist in the tabernacle. The tradition that sustains the world. The teachings and actions of Jesus. An insult to this place is an insult to the Bride of Christ. And I, within my limited human capacities, am the first line of defense.

Sometimes, in the chapel, kneeling before the Sacrament, I feel the gentle throbbing in my leg muscles, the memory of the morning's training. And I offer that slight pain, that fatigue, as a prayer. "Here I am, Lord. Use this body, this strength. Make it an instrument of Your peace." It is the prayer of Saint Francis, but lived in flesh and bone. Because true peace, I know, is not always passive. Sometimes, peace is a wall. Sometimes, peace has firm fists and a fearless heart.

The Mother Superior understands, even if perhaps not fully. She sees the serenity the training brings me, the discipline it subtly radiates to the other sisters. There is an order, a solidity to my presence that calms the most restless spirits.

And so, I live my double vocation in perfect symbiosis. The habit does not hide my strength; it consecrates it. The *dogi* is not a denial of my faith; it is its most corporeal expression. In the silence of the cloister or the focused silence of the dojo, I serve the same cause.

I am the sword in the wool scabbard, sharpened by prayer and tempered by discipline. And if one day, God forbid, darkness knocks at our door, it will not find a group of defenseless women. It will find a daughter of the Church, with worn-out knees and calloused hands, whose most fervent prayer can, if necessary, be translated into a swift, precise, and definitive movement.

**VI**

The dojo is a great equalizer. Within those four walls, under the watchful eye of the *kamiza*, the garments of the outside world lose their meaning. Here, I am not Sister Maria Lúcia. I am just a body, a technique, a spirit in confrontation with another. And often, that other spirit inhabits a male body laden with silent presumption.

I have lost count of how many times I have seen that flash in the eyes of a new opponent, like Thomas, Kenji, Lucca, and so many others. A mix of doubt and condescension. A man, faced with a woman on the tatami, even a black belt, often holds back. He holds back his strikes, his intention. And that is the greatest offense to a martial artist.

I had to learn, and then relearn, that my faith does not demand weakness from me. On the contrary, it demands that I be fully what I am. And I am a fighter. The gentleness, patience, non-violence I practice as a nun do not apply to *kumite*. Here, non-violence is a betrayal of my opponent and myself. He deserves my best, my full strength, my most focused intention. To retreat, to not retaliate with determination, would be to treat him with disdain, as if he were incapable of handling my truth.

And my truth is that gender is irrelevant before technique. A *kizami-zuki* well applied to the right spot is effective, whether it comes from a man or a woman. A *deashi barai* that sweeps the supporting foot does not ask the gender of the one being unbalanced. I learned this through pain, through bruises, and I learn it in victory, every time I see surprise replace arrogance in the eyes of a man who has just been taken down by me.

This lesson, however, is not confined to the tatami. It overflows into my life as the convent's guardian.

The convent woods are sacred. It is our place of contemplation, where the older sisters walk praying the rosary, where we gather herbs for tea, where nature speaks of God. A few weeks ago, we began to hear the sound of an axe. A woodcutter from the region had decided our wood was his.

The first time, I went to him with the Mother Superior. We spoke gently, explained that the woods were Church property, a place of peace and also a resource for the convent. He listened with false patience, a crooked smile on his lips, and promised not to return. His eyes, however, said something else. Contempt for a group of women of God.

He came back. The next day, the sound of the axe echoed again, deeper, more invasive.

This time, I went alone. I walked into the woods, the black habit gathering thorns and dry leaves. He was there, sweating, the axe rising and falling with brutal force against the trunk of an old walnut tree. He stopped when he saw me, leaned the axe against the tree, and wiped his forehead with his arm.

"Good afternoon, sir," I said, my voice calm, projected to be heard over the noise he was making.

He sighed, exasperated. "I already told you and the other little nun that this here is just brush. I'm just taking some deadwood."

"And we have already told you that this 'brush' is ours. It is sacred. To save you from being prosecuted for trespassing on private property, we simply ask that you leave and not return."

He laughed, a rough, humorless sound. "And what's the little nun going to do if I don't? Pray for a bolt of lightning to strike me?"

There was a moment of silence. The wind whispered through the pines. I did not move.

"I will ask one last time, with gentleness," I said, and for the first time, I allowed my voice to carry a thread of steel. "Take your tools and leave."

He spat on the ground and grabbed the axe handle, as a show of power. "And if I don't?"

That's when the lesson from the dojo came to the fore. I advanced. It was a *shikko*, a quick, low slide, closing the distance before he could react. My left hand grabbed the axe handle, well above his, while my right foot planted itself beside his. One continuous, fluid movement, trained thousands of times in weapon defense. I pivoted my hips, pulling and twisting. The principle of *kote-gaeshi*, but applied to an object.

The surprise was total. The axe left his hand with an ease that left him stunned. He hadn't even secured his grip properly, so confident was he in his intimidation. I let the axe fall into the foliage and, in the same motion, my right hand grabbed his arm, applying pressure to the sensitive point of his elbow, guiding it backward.

He screamed in pain. In two seconds, he was immobilized, bent forward, his arm twisted behind his back, my solid, unexpected presence anchoring him to the ground.

He was panting. The smell of his sweat and tobacco was strong. I whispered, my mouth near his ear, my voice as soft as it was cutting.

"You are now experiencing 'gentleness,'" I said. "The next layer is 'conviction.'"

He groaned a muffled "yes."

I released him. He straightened up, rubbing his arm, his eyes wide like those of a cornered animal, staring at the black habit, the empty hands that had subdued him with so little apparent effort.

"Leave," I ordered, without raising my voice. "If you come back here, we will have a serious talk. And I won't use words."

He needed no more. He turned and left, almost stumbling, without looking back.

I stood there, alone in the woods, my breathing slightly accelerated. There was no triumph, only a deep and solemn sadness. The sadness of knowing that strength is, at times, the only language that greed and arrogance understand. And an even greater gratitude for the training, for the gift of my strength, which allowed me to protect this piece of heaven on earth without having to seriously injure a child of God.

I returned to the convent, picking up the axe and taking it with me. It would be useful for winter firewood. After all, it wasn't the axe's fault. It was just a tool. Like me. A tool in God's hands, forged to protect His garden.

**VII**

Patience is a virtue. Long-suffering is a gift of the Holy Spirit. But even saints knew the flame of righteous anger in the face of the profanation of what is sacred. Christ did not brandish a whip in the Temple with a peaceful smile. There is a fury that is born not of hatred, but of a love so intense for what is good and pure that its violation demands an immediate and incontestable response. An anger that does not destroy, but cleanses. That does not avenge, but restores order.

And the convent woods, it is always good to remember, were sacred.

The woodcutter returned. It was not a surprise. Men like him interpret mercy as weakness, gentleness as fear. He believed, in his simple world of brute force, that the nun in the habit who had quickly immobilized him was a fluke, a lucky strike that would not be repeated. Perhaps he thought I would back down from a real confrontation, that my faith would tie my hands.

I heard the axe from afar. A sound that was now more than a noise; it was an affront. A ritual profanation. This time, there was no sweetness in my soul. An icy calm, solid as granite, settled over me. It was the same calm that descends before the moment of total focus for a decisive blow.

I left the convent in my religious habit, the black of penance and authority. The folds swayed with the cadence of my steps, which were not hurried, but determined. I was not running to a fight. I was walking to a reckoning.

I found him in the same clearing, attacking an even older tree. This time, he saw me coming. And this time, he was prepared. To my previous warning, he had added a companion, probably his son – a much younger man.

The older woodcutter stopped, raised the axe in a clear threatening gesture. "This time you'll leave, little nun! Go pray in your chapel!"

The younger one laughed, looking at my smaller, seemingly fragile figure in the religious habit. It seemed a comical paradox to him: a nun facing two men.

I stopped a few meters from them. The wind stopped. The woods seemed to hold their breath.

"Last time, I showed you mercy. Today, I will show you wrath."

The younger one charged first, brandishing his axe with the clumsy confidence of a brute. It was the predictable movement of someone who has never faced someone who is not afraid. I waited. I let him approach, feeling the displacement of air. At the last possible moment, I executed a *tai sabaki*, a subtle body shift, letting the dangerous tool's swing pass by me. My right hand, open, struck his wrist in a sharp, fierce *shuto*. The iron bar fell to the earth with a thud. Before he could scream, my left elbow drove into his ribs. I heard the dull thud and his howl of pain. He fell to his knees, choking.

The other, his eyes bloodshot with fury and surprise, roared and charged with the axe raised. His blind rage was a slow choreography to my accelerated senses. He was no longer a man; he was a set of lines of force, weak points, and predictable trajectories.

He swung a lateral blow, meant to cut me in half. I ducked down, entering his space, under the arc of the swing. My body, compact and explosive, was a spring. My right fist shot out like a bullet to the point on his forearm holding the axe. The *kime* was absolute. I heard a dry crack and he screamed, his fingers opening involuntarily. The axe flew away.

He retreated, holding his injured arm, his eyes now in genuine panic. The beast had been wounded and did not understand the nature of the hunter. The "holy wrath" boiled in my veins. I advanced. A low *mae-geri* to his supporting knee made him stagger. An *oi-zuki* to the solar plexus doubled him over, robbing him of breath. I grabbed the collar of his jacket with both hands, pulled him down while my knee rose to meet his face.

I stopped. My knee was an inch from his nose. He was motionless, panting, his eyes full of primal terror. The smell of his sweat was sour.

The "holy wrath" began to dissipate, leaving behind a clear, clean void. I lowered my knee and pushed him away from me. He fell on his back, scrambling backward like a crab.

"Get up," I ordered.

He obeyed, trembling.

"Look at me," I said. He stared at my habit, my serene face, the hands that had defeated him in less than two minutes. "This is not a warning. It is a decree. If your shadow crosses our fence again, if I hear the sound of a single branch broken by hands other than ours, I will not immobilize you. I will not hurt you. I will break the arm you used to steal. And then the other. And then the legs that brought you here. Understood? Mercy is over."

Christian patience had been put to the test. And, in a sense, it failed. But Charity, the greatest of virtues, prevailed. Charity towards my sisters, whose sanctuary I protected. Charity towards God's Creation, which I defended. And, in a strange way, even Charity towards that man, to whom I showed, in an unforgettable way, the limits he must not cross.

Sometimes, love is soft. Other times, love is a fist of steel inside a black velvet glove. Today, love was hard. And the woods, once again, were at peace.

**VIII**

The transition between my two worlds is a precise ritual. That's why, before crossing the dojo gate, I had already changed. The sweaty *dogi* was folded inside my old canvas bag. The peace of training still warmed my muscles, but outwardly, I was just a nun walking along the deserted road in the cool of the morning.

The bag swung rhythmically in my hand, a familiar weight. Inside, the sweat and effort of *kumite* were contained, like a prayer closed within a missal.

That's when he appeared.

Roger emerged from a side path, his gi still on, the brown belt around his waist. He hadn't changed. He seemed to have been waiting for me. His face was flushed with anger, his eyes bloodshot with a resentment that had been festering since the end of training. The *sensei*, with his merciless objectivity, had praised the precision of my *kata* and the efficiency of my *kumite* against him. I had defeated him with an *uchi mata* that seemed to have humiliated him more than hurt him. The bruises on his arm and the redness on his chin were now emblems of his shame.

"Sister Maria Lúcia," he growled, blocking the path. The title sounded empty, a sarcasm. "You think you're better than me, just because that old man praised you?"

I stopped. The post-training calm solidified into alertness. The road was empty. The only sound was his labored breathing.

"Roger, training is over. Go home and calm down," I said, my voice flat, a neutral warning.

He took a step forward, the aggressive smell of sweat hanging around him. "It ended in the dojo. Here is different. Here there are no rules. I'm going to teach you a lesson you'll never forget."

A deep sadness invaded me. It was the blind fury of wounded ego, a man's inability to accept defeat by a woman. He saw the habit, the serenity, and interpreted it all as weakness. An easy target to discharge his frustration.

I let my canvas bag fall softly onto the dusty road. The thud was muffled. I placed my hands forward, palms open, in a gesture that was both peaceful and prepared. The folds of the habit limited my movements, but I knew their limits.

"Roger," and for the last time I allowed a trace of mercy to echo in my voice. "I don't want to do this. This is your last chance. Turn around and leave."

He laughed, a rough, ugly sound. "My last chance is to wipe that fake peace off your face."

He came like an animal. A clumsy *oi-zuki*, full of hatred, without posture or control. It was an attack of pure anger and wounded pride.

I evaded with a minimal *tai sabaki*, the habit swirling around my legs. His fist passed, cutting the air where my face had been. The momentum unbalanced him. It was so predictable.

Before he could recover, my left hand grabbed his extended wrist, pulling it down. A groan of frustration escaped him. My right elbow drove into his soft ribs, at the very point where a training bruise was already purpling.

He screamed and retreated, holding his side.

"Stop, Roger," I warned.

Blinded by rage, he charged again, attempting a desperate grab. I let his hands close on the fabric of my habit at my chest. I felt the roughness of his fingers against the cloth. And then, I acted.

My body turned, twisting against his grip. Applying the principles of *kote-gaeshi* to his whole body, I used his own strength and momentum against him. With a muffled noise, he flew over my hip and landed heavily on the loose stones of the road. The air escaped his lungs.

He lay there, panting, staring at the sky, the dust settling on him. The fury in his eyes dissipated, replaced by a hurt confusion. The aggressor had been neutralized in two moves. All in half a minute.

I walked over to him and stood, looking down. There was no triumph in me, only immense pity for his smallness.

"Your place, Roger," I said, my voice soft but cutting, "is the same as mine: on your knees, before God. And on the tatami, it is facing your opponent, with respect. What you showed here is not karate. It is just violence. And violence..." I paused, letting the words hang in the quiet morning air, "...is what you just got back."

He said nothing. He just closed his eyes, shame finally washing over him.

I turned, picked up my bag, and continued my walk. The convent awaited in the distance, its solid outlines against the morning sky. The black habit did not hide a victim. It enveloped a protector. And, that morning, I had been forced to give a final lesson to a rebellious student. A lesson in humility, dictated by the undeniable grammar of contained strength.

**IX**

The peace of the convent was almost tangible. Less than a kilometer away. I could already visualize the wooden gate, the silent garden, the chapel. The canvas bag swung, a rhythmic, familiar pendulum between my worlds. The road was serene, the only sounds the distant song of a bird and the rustle of the habit against my legs.

It was in that silence that hell erupted.

There was no noise. No warning. Just, suddenly, human darkness materialized behind my back. Two strong arms wrapped around my torso in a bear hug that crushed my lungs and immobilized my arms. The acrid smell of sweat was unmistakable. Roger.

And then, the whisper. Warm, moist, poisonous, blown directly into my ear through the veil: "I'm going to rape you, you bitch."

The world did not slow down. It collapsed. And something collapsed within me.

It's hard to explain. Any word will be insufficient. It was not a thought. It was not a decision. It was a geological earthquake in the soul. It was a primitive trigger, kept under lock and key in the basement of my being, detonated by that phrase. Precariously, and using the only terms my faith offers me, I was taken over. Possessed. But not by a demon. By a memory. By the ghost of the woman I was ten years ago, about to enter the convent not just out of devotion, but out of silent desperation, out of fear of the world and the men it contained – against whom my martial skills had grown at an inhuman pace of violence.

In that instant, I was no longer Sister Maria Lúcia, nun and karateka. I was that terrified young woman, cornered, for whom violence was not an art, but the only possible language of survival.

And at the same time, I was everything I had become.

A sound came from my throat, a guttural, ancestral scream that tore the serene fabric of the morning. A prayer of fury and terror transformed into a howl.

My body, trained to react under extreme pressure, moved before my conscious mind could process. There was no technique. There was pure instinct, fueled by thousands of hours of repetition and by a sacred hatred I didn't even know I possessed.

My feet, shod in simple shoes, dug into the ground. My powerful hips pivoted with explosive force, breaking his hold. He grunted in surprise. Before he could regroup, my head snapped back. His skull cracked against mine, a dry, painful thud. He let out a cry.

I turned. And then, I saw. I saw his face, contorted by a mix of lust, surprise, and the beginnings of fear. There was no nun there anymore. There was a beast.

My fists were not hammers. I struck his throat with my knuckles, with all the strength of my arms. He choked, eyes bulging, hands flying to his neck.

He fell to his knees. And I did not stop.

The memory of that terrified young woman fueled every blow. A kick to the ribs. Another. A knee to the face as he tried to rise. I heard sounds coming from me – short, panting grunts, words in Latin and Japanese mixed into a mantra of fury. "*Libera nos a malo... osae!... Domine... uke!...*"

He was on the ground, curled up, protecting his head with his arms, moaning. His anger had dissipated, replaced by absolute panic. And I continued. Until a stronger kick, to the hands protecting his face, made him roll to the side, exposing his torso.

I drew back my leg with the millimeter precision of the dojo. The target was his ribcage. The intention was to break it.

And then, at the apex of the arc, when all my strength, all my trauma, all my wrath was concentrated in the tip of my foot, I froze.

A sigh. A thread of air entered my lungs. The inner howl fell silent.

I looked at him. Roger, the brown belt karateka, was unrecognizable. Blood flowed from his nose and lips. One eye was already beginning to swell. He was crying. From pain and a primal terror.

I lowered my foot slowly. The tremendous energy that had accumulated in my body dissipated, leaving a cold, trembling void. The "possession" had also undone itself. The beast had retreated, and what remained was the nun, standing over a defeated man, with aching hands and a habit stained with dust and blood.

I took a deep breath. The air came in cold. I walked to my bag, picked it up. My hands were shaking violently.

I looked at Roger for the last time. He stared at me, and I saw the reflection of what I had been in his eyes: something untamed, primordial, and terrible.

"I am sorry for Roger," I whispered, and the voice was mine again, though hoarse and strange. The phrase was not for him. It was for me. I regretted the violence. I regretted the necessity. I regretted the terrified young woman who still lived inside me and who, for a moment, had taken complete control.

I turned and walked the last few meters to the convent. The gate seemed heavier than ever. I had not been violated. But something in me had been broken and hastily patched up on that road. I entered, closed the gate behind me, and leaned my back against the solid wood, panting.

Sister Ana crossed the courtyard and stopped, her face lighting up in a smile. "Good morning, Sister Maria Lúcia!"

I forced the corners of my mouth upward, an empty gesture. "Good morning, my sister."

And as I made my way to the chapel to pray, for the first time I did not know if I was giving thanks for protection or begging forgiveness for the fury. Perhaps for both. Because today, I had not defended the convent. I had defended the young woman who had once entered it to save herself. And, in the process, I discovered that the line between the nun and the warrior is thinner than I had ever wanted to admit. And that Grace, sometimes, needs to pass through the abyss to renew itself.

**X**

Months of an almost supernatural peace followed. The woods remained untouched, the deserted road was just a path of beaten earth under the sky, and the only voices we heard were our own, chanting Gregorian hymns in the chapel. The memory of the fury that had consumed me that morning with Roger had become something distant, an artifact from another life, a nightmare dispelled by the constant sun of divine routine. I devoted myself to training with a pure joy, and to prayers before the Blessed Sacrament with a gratitude that warmed me inside. That violent self seemed to have been buried forever.

But the serpent of pride always prowls at the feet of those who think themselves cured. And the devil, as we well know, never ceases to tempt us.

He appeared suddenly, like a bad thought sprouting in the quiet of prayer. It was not at the dojo. Roger had disappeared from training, and I, foolishly, imagined he had moved to another town or, at best, found a little shame.

I was on the same stretch of road, the convent already a comforting shape in the background, when he emerged from behind a thick bush. This time, there was no hesitation in his eyes. There was only a cold, refined hatred. And in his hand, a hunting knife, short and thick, reflecting the morning light.

"Thought I'd forgotten about you, you witch?" he snarled, his voice a thread of poison. "This time, you won't catch me by surprise. This time, I'll cut that hypocritical saint's smile off your face."

My heart froze in my chest, but not from fear. It was from a profound sadness and an instant, fatal decision. The quick, expiatory violence of the last time had served no purpose. He had not learned. He had only poisoned himself further. Letting him go would mean condemning another woman, somewhere else, to a worse fate. Calling the police or shouting for help was impossible at that moment. And mercy, I now saw with raw clarity, could not mean impunity for such persistent evil.

He lunged with the knife, a lateral and brutal movement. I sidestepped, the habit tearing slightly where the blade passed. There was no room for *kata* or sport *kumite*. This was *goshin-jutsu*, self-defense in its most primordial and dirty form. I blocked his armed arm with a reinforced *gedan-uke*, feeling the impact vibrate up my forearm. I grabbed his wrist with both hands, applying a severe *kote-gaeshi* twist. The knife fell into the dust.

He screamed the scream of rage at seeing his advantage vanish. He tried to grab me with his other hand, but I was already moving. A *hiza-geri* to the solar plexus doubled him over. A *shuto* to the neck, controlled, but enough to disorient him. He fell to his knees, panting, his consciousness fighting to stay.

And then came my decision. The discipline.

Instead of a final blow, I took off the belt of my habit – a long, sturdy wool cord. With quick, precise movements, I tied his hands behind his back, using a knot I had learned for tying bundles of firewood, simple but inescapable. He was dazed, weak, unable to react.

"What... what are you going to do?" he stammered, the hatred giving way to confused panic.

"I'm going to give you a chance you don't deserve," I replied, my voice sounding strangely calm to myself. "I'm going to teach you the meaning of 'spiritual retreat'."

I pushed open the heavy convent gate and dragged Roger inside the empty, silent courtyard. I dragged him through deserted corridors, through wings of the convent that had not been used for years. The dust settles softly on the past. Finally, I reached a guest cell, a small room with stone walls, a crude wooden bed, and a high, barred window. I shoved Roger inside and he fell onto the stone floor.

He looked around, eyes bulging with terror. "This is kidnapping! You're a nun, for God's sake!"

"Exactly," I said, closing the heavy wooden door. The lock, an old but solid mechanism, engaged with a decisive click. "And this is a convent. A place of reflection. And you, Roger, are going to reflect. You're going to think about what it means to be a man. About what respect is. About the evil you carry inside you."

"Here is your monastery, Roger," I said through the closed door. "There's a chamber pot in the corner. You will have water and bread. And you will have silence. A lot of silence. I will bring it to you every day. And I will talk to you every day. Until the darkness inside you begins to yield and gives way to a glimmer of light. Until you understand that the true captivity is not this one, but the one you have built in your own soul."

I heard a muffled noise, a mix of crying and rage.

I walked back down the dark corridor, my heart pounding.

**XI**

The dark, silent corridor of the west wing smelled of beeswax. The dawn light filtered through the high window, drawing pale diamonds on the stone floor. In one hand, a bowl of porridge and a piece of good bread. In the other, a bucket of water and a cleaning cloth. The heavy keys jingled slightly on the hook at my belt, under the habit.

I took a deep breath before the solid wooden door. Roger had been there for three days. Three days of silence, interrupted only by groans of rage and the sound of my footsteps when I brought his meager food. I knew the tool here was not reason, nor pity. It was another.

The key turned in the lock with a metallic noise that echoed like a gunshot in the silence. I pushed the door and entered, closing it quickly behind me.

He was standing in the center of the cell. His eyes fixed on me with a hatred that was almost tangible. His body was taut as a bowstring. The arm I had twisted was purple.

"Good morning, Roger," I said, placing the bowl and bucket on the floor near the door. "I've come to clean and bring your food."

He didn't say a word. He only let out a low, animal growl. I kept a safe distance, but he interpreted my act of placing the bowl on the floor as an opening. As a weakness.

"Do not dare attack me, Roger," I warned, my voice flat, emotionless. I stood facing him, my hands loose at my sides. "This week I take the exam for the second *dan*. And I don't think you'd like to be my punching bag."

"Punching bag? I'm going to finish you, you damned woman! Get me out of this prison!"

Arguments don't work with Roger. There seems to be a cognitive limitation there, a barrier that turns any dialogue into fuel for his fury. He doesn't hear words. He only understands demonstrations of force.

He came. It was not a karateka's attack. It was a desperate, confined man using all his mass and hatred as a weapon.

And I, a black belt about to advance to the second *dan*, simply reacted.

The world reduced to lines of force and angles. My body moved on its own, governed by years of muscle memory. A subtle *tai sabaki* moved me away from his blind grab. He passed by me, off-balance. Before he could recover, my left foot planted behind his heel in a perfect *ashi barai*, while my hands pulled his arm forward.

He fell heavily on his back, the thud echoing in the stone cell.

Roger tried to get up, roaring. I gave him no time. I advanced and applied a low, controlled *gedan-geri* to his thigh. He screamed, falling to his knees again.

He still tried to grab my leg. A *shuto-uchi* to the nerve point on his shoulder made his left arm fall, useless, by his side. He was on his knees, panting, one arm immobilized, one leg throbbing.

I looked at him, without triumph. Only with infinite weariness.

"I told you it wasn't a good idea, Roger," I whispered.

He finally seemed to understand.

"You... you are a demon."

"I am a nun, Roger. And a black belt. And I am trying to save you from yourself, since apparently that's the only language you understand."

I turned, picked up the cloth from the bucket, and began to clean the floor, ignoring him. He stayed there, on his knees, watching, his breathing gradually calming, the reality of his captivity – and of my invincibility within it – finally sinking into his limited consciousness.

Karate. Black belt. About to advance to the second *dan*. That says it all.


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MuscleWomanBR


MuscleWomanBR

**XI**

The dark, silent corridor of the west wing smelled of beeswax. The dawn light filtered through the high window, drawing pale diamonds on the stone floor. In my hand, a bowl of porridge and a piece of good bread. In the other, a bucket of water and a cleaning cloth. The heavy keys jingled slightly on the hook at my belt, under the habit.

I took a deep breath before the solid wooden door. Roger had been there for three days. Three days of silence, interrupted only by groans of rage and the sound of my footsteps when I brought his meager food. I knew the tool here was not reason, nor pity. It was another.

The key turned in the lock with a metallic noise that echoed like a gunshot in the silence. I pushed the door and entered, closing it quickly behind me.

He was standing in the center of the cell. His eyes fixed on me with a hatred that was almost tangible. His body was taut as a bowstring. The arm I had twisted was purple.

"Good morning, Roger," I said, placing the bowl and bucket on the floor near the door. "I've come to clean and bring your food."

He didn't say a word. He only let out a low, animal growl. I kept a safe distance, but he interpreted my act of placing the bowl on the floor as an opening. As a weakness.

"Do not dare attack me, Roger," I warned, my voice flat, emotionless. I stood facing him, my hands loose at my sides. "This week I take the exam for the second *dan*. And I don't think you'd like to be my punching bag."

"Punching bag? I'm going to finish you, you damned woman! Get me out of this prison!"

Arguments don't work with Roger. There seems to be a cognitive limitation there, a barrier that turns any dialogue into fuel for his fury. He doesn't hear words. He only understands demonstrations of force.

He came. It was not a karateka's attack. It was a desperate, confined man using all his mass and hatred as a weapon.

And I, a black belt about to advance to the second *dan*, simply reacted.

The world reduced to lines of force and angles. My body moved on its own, governed by years of muscle memory. A subtle *tai sabaki* moved me away from his blind grab. He passed by me, off-balance. Before he could recover, my left foot planted behind his heel in a perfect *ashi barai*, while my hands pulled his arm forward.

He fell heavily on his back, the thud echoing in the stone cell.

Roger tried to get up, roaring. I gave him no time. I advanced and applied a low, controlled *gedan-geri* to his thigh. He screamed, falling to his knees again.

He still tried to grab my leg. A *shuto-uchi* to the nerve point on his shoulder made his left arm fall, useless, by his side. He was on his knees, panting, one arm immobilized, one leg throbbing.

I looked at him, without triumph. Only with infinite weariness.

"I told you it wasn't a good idea, Roger," I whispered.

He finally seemed to understand.

"You... you are a demon."

"I am a nun, Roger. And a black belt. And I am trying to save you from yourself, since apparently that's the only language you understand."

I turned, picked up the cloth from the bucket, and began to clean the floor, ignoring him. He stayed there, on his knees, watching, his breathing gradually calming, the reality of his captivity – and of my invincibility within it – finally sinking into his limited consciousness.

Karate. Black belt. About to advance to the second *dan*. That says it all.

**XII**

The big day arrived. A contained happiness, a vibrant secret I carried alone under my habit. In the convent, only the Mother Superior knew, and her knowledge amounted to a discreet nod of approval when I left earlier. To the other sisters, I was just Sister Maria Lúcia, perhaps a little quieter that day, my eyes fixed on an internal horizon only I could see.

The dojo was different. The air was denser, charged with a solemn seriousness. The *kamiza* seemed to observe with more intensity. I was among candidates from various cities, serious faces, bodies fine-tuned by years of discipline. The examiner, an elderly *shihan* with eyes that seemed to see the soul behind the technique, watched every movement, every breath.

I passed all the tests. The *kihon*, the fundamentals, where every punch, every kick, every block had to be not only correct, but expressive, charged with *kime*. The *kata*, the choreographed fight against imaginary enemies. I performed *Jion* with a contained ferocity, each transition a flow of pure power, each *kiai* a cry from the soul that came from the deepest part of my being. I was not a nun executing a form. I was the form itself incarnate.

But the real test, the one everyone awaited, was the *kumite*. Free sparring.

And then, he was called. A man from another dojo, another city. Not an acquaintance, there was no history between us. He was, simply, a mirror. Of stature and weight similar to mine, his bearing spoke of years of similar training. His eyes, as they met mine, held no disdain or condescension. They held the cautious respect of a warrior recognizing another.

For the first time in a very, very long time, my heart beat not out of fear, or duty, or righteous fury, but out of pure, immense, overflowing joy. This was it. The combat for which I had dedicated myself. Equal to equal.

We bowed, in the Japanese manner. The sound of *rei* echoed like a sigh in the silent dojo.

And then, I released all my energy.

It was not the demonic fury that had taken over me on the road with Roger. It was not the controlled violence I used to subdue him in the cell. It was something purer, rarer: technique in its rawest and highest state. The martial art as a divine dance.

He attacked with a *kizami-zuki* fast as lightning. I evaded with a *tai sabaki* that was almost a premonition, my body reading his even before the strike was completed. I counterattacked with a *gyaku-zuki* that stopped millimeters from his chin, the *kime* so focused he blinked instinctively.

The dojo disappeared. The world reduced to the flow between us. He was good, very good. His kicks were high and precise, his punches venomous. But each one found only emptiness or was deflected by a block that seemed like a wall of steel.

I was in another state. Aware of every muscle in his body tensing, of every intention in his eyes. It was as if I could see the lines of force that moved him. And I cut them, one by one.

A *mae-geri* from him? I caught it in the air with a *soto-uke* and responded with a *hiza-geri* to the abdomen that made him retreat. A combined attack? I moved through them like water, entering his space with a *tsuki* to the solar plexus that doubled him over, followed by a controlled *shuto-uchi* to the neck that brought him to his knees.

It was a dismantling. Merciless, yes, but not cruel. Blow after blow, movement after movement, I was not just fighting him; I was demonstrating, for him, for the *shihan*, for myself, what it meant to be a black belt. What it meant to have transformed this body into an instrument of absolute will.

He fell for the third and final time, panting, sweaty, but unharmed. Defeated, but not humiliated. He looked at me from his knees, and in his eyes there was no bitterness. There was a spark of disbelief and a deep, deep respect.

The silence in the dojo was absolute. Then, the *shihan* spoke, his grave voice cutting the air:

"*Ippon*. Victory to Sister Maria Lúcia."

I lowered my guard. The energy that had consumed me dissipated, and a glorious fatigue and a peace I only knew before the Blessed Sacrament came over me. I knelt and bowed to my opponent. He returned the gesture.

In that moment, under the harsh light of the dojo, covered in sweat with my heart beating strongly in my chest, I was the person who fought best in that place. And I was a Catholic nun. There was no contradiction. There was only the simple and dazzling truth that I had become fully what God had destined me to be: a being of faith and strength, of prayer and action, of mercy and power.

Leaving the dojo, on my way to the convent, the world seemed sharper, the colors more vivid. I carried with me not just the promise of a new *dan*, but the confirmation that sometimes, heaven is not only at the altars. Sometimes, it is found in the center of a tatami, at the exact moment a nun moves with the grace of a warrior and the fury of an angel.

**XIII**

Nothing changed. And everything changed. Physically, I was the same woman. But inside my chest, where before there was the spark of technique, now a furnace blazed. The exam had been a revelation. Not of my ability – I already knew it – but of my nature. The *sensei*'s words echoed in me like a deep bell: "relentless fighter." He had not said "relentless technique" or "relentless spirit." He had said fighter. That was what I was, in the deepest part of my being. And that truth, now confirmed and elevated, tinged every aspect of my life in the convent.

The routine was a tapestry of violent contrasts.

In the morning, after Lauds prayer, I would go down to Roger's cell. He was thinner, but not broken. His eyes, when I opened the door, were two pieces of glowing coal in the depths of a cavern.

"Good morning, Roger," I would say, placing the bowl of oatmeal on the small table.

He no longer responded with direct attacks. The lesson of the *kote-gaeshi* and the *ashi barai* had been learned at a painful cost. Now, his violence was verbal, a whispered poison.

"I dreamed I tore off your veil and shoved it down your throat, devil's nun," he growled one morning, his voice hoarse from disuse.

I did not react. I would pick up the bucket with his waste, my face impassive. It was like cleaning the cage of a dangerous animal. A necessary, repugnant task that required constant vigilance. He was my heaviest and most secret cross. A living sin I kept captive, a need for justice that did not obey conventional logic. The Mother Superior knew. She would sometimes come, to stand outside the door in silence. I felt her presence, a weight of silent approval and worry. She trusted my judgment, but I saw in her eyes the question: "For how long, my child? How far?"

After Roger, the dojo was my liberation. Every training session was a prayer of thanksgiving. My body responded with a precision bordering on precognition. The *kata* were no longer sequences; they were narratives of power. The *Bassai Dai* I performed was not a defense against a fortress, it was the assault on the fortress. Every movement was a brick torn away, every *kiai* the cry of the conqueror. My training partners, all men, looked at me with a different respect. It was no longer curiosity about the fighting nun. It was the fearful respect for the weapon I had become.

But the dojo was no longer enough.

In the solitude of my cell – my monastic cell, my private sanctuary – I would train after curfew. By the light of a single candle, my habit carefully folded on the chair, I practiced with an intensity that would have been dangerous in the dojo. *Krav Maga* moves I had studied from books I found at the dojo, dirty adaptations of *jiu-jitsu* for life-or-death situations. Strikes to the trachea, the eyes, the groin. Everything sport karate abhorred, but that the convent's guardian needed to know. I was no longer just preparing to defeat an opponent. I was preparing to neutralize, incapacitate, if necessary, eliminate a threat. The "relentless fighter" was becoming a martial warrior. And I felt a deep pleasure in it, a pleasure I would confess in secret during the Sacrament of Penance, receiving an absolution I sometimes felt I did not deserve.

The certainty of my role was my support. The convent was old. The walls had cracks. Most of the sisters were elderly, fragile bodies moving slowly, voices whispering prayers in dark corridors. They saw in me a strange strength – Sister Maria Lúcia who carried the heavy sacks of flour, who climbed ladders to fix tiles, whose hands, when visible, showed an uncommon firmness and strange calluses. But they did not know. They did not know that at night, I patrolled the dark corridors like a sentinel. The sounds of the woods, once a peaceful symphony, were now a background noise full of potential threats. Every crack of a branch was a potential intruder. Every rustle of leaves, a whisper of danger.

I was the only one who knew. The only one who was ready. The great secret guardian.

And this guardian wanted more. The dojo was the kindergarten of violence. The real world – the woods, the deserted road, Roger's cell – was the university. And I was an avid student. The "will to become a martial warrior beyond the dojo" was not a vague desire. It was an iron discipline, as rigorous as the prayer schedule.

One night, during my vigil, I heard a different noise coming from the woods. It wasn't an animal. It was the metallic, muffled sound of something, or someone, moving cautiously among the trees. My heart raced, not from fear, but from an almost... joyous anticipation. I grabbed the hollow wooden staff I kept hidden behind a shelf in the corridor – an improvised weapon, but lethal in my hands.

I slipped out the side door, merging with the shadows. The black habit was my perfect camouflage. I advanced through the woods, my bare feet feeling every twig, every leaf, without making a sound. The moon, nearly full, painted the world silver.

And then, I saw them. Two figures. Men. One watched the road, the other was trying to force the lock on the small, old external chapel, where we kept some of the older sacred vessels.

The "relentless fighter" awoke. A deadly calm descended upon me. I was no longer Sister Maria Lúcia. I was the sword in the tabernacle, finally unsheathed.

I advanced on the man at the lock. A staff strike to the radial nerve point on his arm. A muffled cry, his hand useless. Before he could turn, a *shuto* to the neck. He fell, choking.

The other, hearing the noise, ran toward me, a short knife gleaming in his hand. He saw only a shadow of a habit moving. My staff spun, striking his wrist with a dry crack. The knife flew away. He looked at my face, lit by the moon – serene, relentless, the eyes of an angel of death. He backed away, his eyes wide with a supernatural terror.

"It's a ghost... a specter...," he stammered, crossing himself.

I did not say a word. I pointed the staff toward the road. He needed no more. He turned and fled, dragging his semi-conscious companion.

I stood there, in the silence that followed, my breathing almost normal. The furnace inside me burned, satisfied. I had spared them. This time.

Returning to the convent, I felt a sense of completeness. Prayer and strength, faith and fist, fused into a single indestructible truth. I was the guardian. The convent was my sanctuary. And anyone who dared profane it would know the relentless nature of the nun who, under the woolen habit, hid the heart of a warrior forged in the steel of discipline and the fire of devotion. The danger was out there, and inside Roger's cell. And I was ready for both. The convent's peace would be kept. At any necessary price.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

**XIV**

The confessional was a universe in miniature. On one side, the redemptive darkness, on the other, the light filtered through the wooden grate, where the silhouette of Father Mateus was a solid, silent presence. The smell of old wax and polished wood was the same as always, a balm for the troubled soul. But today, the aroma seemed acrid to me, as if I myself contaminated it with my presence.

I knelt. The habit heavy as a lead armor. My hands now interlaced a rosary damp with sweat.

"Bless me, Father, for I have sinned," I began.

Father Mateus, an elderly man who knew the secrets of all the convent's souls, murmured the preliminary absolution. The silence that followed was an abyss I feared to cross.

"It has been some time since your last confession, Sister Maria Lúcia," he said, calmly.

"Yes, Father. And... and my sins are particularly grave. They concern my vow of charity. My... my conduct towards a... a prisoner."

The word 'prisoner' hung in the air, heavy and illegitimate. It was not a convent word. It was a fortress word, a war word.

"Speak, my child. God's mercy is infinite."

I took a deep breath, the air caught in my lungs like a flame.

"I am holding a man captive in a cell in the west wing, Father." The admission came out in a whisper. "He tried to... violate me. And before that, he threatened the convent. I... I could not let him go. The world's justice is slow and he is dangerous."

There was a prolonged silence from the other side of the grate. I could almost hear the priest's thoughts turning, trying to reconcile the image of Sister Maria Lúcia with that of a jailer.

"Continue," he said, finally, his voice holding an edge of tension.

"To understand, Father, there is something you need to know. Something only the Mother Superior knows." I swallowed hard. "Over ten years ago, before taking the veil, I practiced a martial art. Karate. It is... a bodily combat. Of fists and feet. A very rigorous discipline. I became a black belt. And recently, I achieved the second degree."

From the other side of the grate, an even deeper silence. I pressed on, hastily.

"It is like... like Jacob's wrestling with the Angel, Father, but studied, codified. We learn to use the body as a weapon. To defend, to control, to... to defeat. And I am, by my master's words, a relentless fighter. It is this person, this fighter, who captured that man. It is she who keeps him locked up."

The confession now came in a torrential flow.

"At first, it was anger, Father. Fear. The need to control him. I used my art. I hurt him seriously. I confess the violence, the uncontrolled wrath. But... but that is not the worst."

The words piled up in my throat, a blockage of shame.

"The worst... the worst is that I began to... to like it. The power this art gives me over him."

The confession fell into the silence like a stone into a frozen lake.

"Explain," the priest's voice was softer, but incisive.

"Liking the power, Father. Of knowing he is there, at my mercy. Of knowing my will is the law in that cell. When I enter, and he recoils, and I see the fear in his eyes... I feel a... a profane satisfaction. It is a vile emotion, Father. It is the opposite of everything I promised. It is the opposite of Christ's charity. This art that I love, that disciplines me, has become the instrument of my pride."

My voice broke. Hot, silent tears streamed down my face, staining the veil. "I pray for him. I bring him food. I clean his cell. But deep down, a part of me, a dark part that this martial art has revealed, is revived in that darkness. And it feeds on his fear. It has made me... vigilant, yes, protective, yes. But it has also made me something more. Something I despise. I feel like a fallen angel guarding his own private hell, using as a scepter not a cross, but my own trained fists."

The quiet in the confessional was now oppressive.

"Sister Maria Lúcia," the priest began, his voice grave and slow, weighing each word. "This... art of yours. This 'karate'. By your description, it is a form of worldly power. And power, whatever it may be, is a perennial temptation for our fallen nature. Your sin is not, fundamentally, the initial violence, however condemnable it may be. Legitimate defense can be an act of preserving the life God gave us. Your sin, the most dangerous one, is what you yourself identified: the consent to a feeling of dominion and pleasure in the suffering and fear of another human being. It is the seed of tyranny. It is the corruption of the gift you possess."

He paused, letting the words echo in my devastated soul.

"You have created an icon of evil in that cell. And now, you risk worshipping it, not by loving evil, but by loving the *power* you wield over him. That is an idol, Sister. And a very dangerous idol, because it is made of your own shadow and the strength you have cultivated."

I cried in silence. He was right. Absolutely right.

"What should I do, Father?" I pleaded. "If I free him, he will return. He will harm others. And a part of me... a part of me does not *want* to free him."

"That is your true cross," he said. "More than your karate, more than your strength. Your fight is no longer against flesh and blood, but against this principality of your own soul. You must free him, Sister. Not for him, but for *yourself*. For the salvation of your own soul. You must entrust him to the authorities, with whatever evidence you have, and accept the consequences. And you must fast and pray for God to tear this root of pride and dark pleasure from your heart. Perhaps you must learn to unlearn the violence your art taught you, when used without charity. It is a harder fight than any *dan* exam. It is the fight for your own holiness."

The absolution, when it came, did not bring the immediate relief I expected. It brought a greater weight, but a sacred weight. The weight of a mission.

I left the confessional with my soul bleeding, but with dry eyes. The karate nun had found an enemy that could not be defeated with strikes or arm locks. The enemy was the jailer who lived within herself, armed with all the power of her martial art. And the only way to defeat him was by releasing the prisoner and disarming her own heart. The hardest battle of my life would not be in the dojo or on the deserted road. It would be in the dark corridor of the west wing, upon opening a door and renouncing the power I had secretly begun to adore.




MuscleWomanBR

**XV**

Father Mateus's absolution did not bring peace. It brought an echo. An echo that resonated in the silent corridors of the convent and found its refrain in the sound of my sit-ups and push-ups in the quiet of my cell. The fight for my holiness, as he had said, was the hardest. And I was losing it.

The division within me was an abyss. On one side, Sister Maria Lúcia, who knew the priest was right, that the power over Roger was a poison for my soul, an idol of pride I must topple. On the other, the fighter, the guardian, who saw that cell not as a sin, but as the only practical, real solution to a concrete evil. Prayer had become a battlefield where words tangled with the *kiais* in my mind. The rosary, in my hands, seemed so fragile before the steel fortress my body had become!

And I only advanced. Each training session at the dojo was more intense, more focused, more relentless. Each solitary session in my room after curfew was a deeper dive into the dirty techniques, the brutal efficiency that went beyond karate. The "relentless fighter" did not want to be contained. She wanted to be used. And her target, her icon, was just a few meters away, locked in a cell.

The temptation was a drum beating in my chest, a heat that accompanied me day and night. The idea, initially a distant nightmare, became familiar, almost... comforting. It was the shortest path. The most direct justice. The language that Roger, in his limitation, understood.

That night, there was no inner struggle. Just a cold and silent decision.

The light of a single candle illuminated the corridor of the west wing. The convent slept. My black habit made me a shadow among shadows. The keys jingled softly in my steady hand. I stopped before Roger's door. There was no fear. No anger. There was a terrible curiosity and an immense will.

I fitted the key into the lock. The click sounded obscene to me. I pushed the door and entered, closing it behind me. Another click as I locked it from the inside. We were alone. Completely.

Roger, seated on the austere bed, was leaning against the wall, awake. His eyes widened upon perceiving the sound of the key turning in the lock from the inside. Fear, an old acquaintance of ours, instantly settled on his face.

"What... what do you want?" his voice came out trembling, broken.

I did not respond immediately. I placed the candle on the small wooden bench, the key beside it. The flame cast dancing shadows on the stone walls, enlarging my silhouette, shrinking his.

"I walked here," I began, my voice strangely soft, a terrifying calm. "And I thought of something. I spoke to a priest about you. He said I should free you. That keeping you here was a sin for my soul."

Roger fell silent, staring at me, breathing heavily.

"And he is right," I continued, taking a step towards him. The habit rustled. "But you know what the problem is, Roger? My soul is no longer a simple place. A fighter lives there. And she looks at you and does not see a soul to redeem. She sees a danger. She sees a neutralized threat. And she asks me: 'Is it more important to save your abstract soul, or is it more important to ensure this man never harms anyone again?'"

I stopped a meter away from him. He recoiled, pressing himself more against the wall, with nowhere to flee.

"And the fighter... the fighter has a very clear answer."

I extended my hand, not to strike him, but to touch his face, in a gesture of almost caricatured false tenderness. He shuddered violently, as if my fingers were branding irons.

"You understand the language of force, don't you, Roger? It's the only one that gets through your head. The priest speaks of the soul, but where is your soul? It's here, trapped in this frightened body. And my duty, my true duty, is to ensure this body never terrorizes anyone again."

My other fist clenched. He saw it and let out a moan.

"No... please..."

"Pray," I said, and my voice was no longer soft. It had the steel edge of my *kime*. "Pray as I prayed for strength. Pray that the nun in me is stronger than the jailer. Because tonight, Roger, I am not here to save you. I am here to make sure you understand, once and for all, the price of your wickedness."

I advanced.

They were blows of cold calculation. A *shuto* to the solar plexus that doubled him over, gasping. A knee to the face as he fell forward. A controlled kick to the ribs as he curled up on the floor. Each impact was a punctuation mark in the sentence I was pronouncing. A lesson in applied anatomy to pain. All with a fierce speed, almost impossible to perceive with the eyes.

He screamed, but the screams were muffled by the thick walls and the vast emptiness of the deserted wing. I was his private hell, and he, my icon of profane power.

When I stopped, he was motionless, crying silently, his body a map of new pain over old pain. I knelt beside him.

"You see?" I whispered, my warm breath near his ear. "This is what I became to deal with you. This is your legacy. And as long as you are here, I will be this. Perhaps forever."

I stood up, taking the candle and the key. My habit was immaculate. Only my knuckles were red and sore.

"Think about that," I said, before unlocking the door and leaving, leaving him in darkness, with his pain and the monster he helped create.

As I locked the door from the outside, I felt peace. The fighter had won.

**XVI**

The ice-cold water of the bath ran over my body, taking with it the dried sweat from the night's training, the dust from the corridors, and a guilt I no longer felt as filth, but as a second skin. The habit, hanging on the hook behind the door, was a dark and silent shape, a ghost waiting for its host.

As I dried myself with the rough towel, my movements were mechanical, efficient. Until I stopped before the old mirror, stained by oxidation, fixed to the wall. It was a rare object in the convent, where vanity was discouraged. But in this private bathroom, a remnant of an earlier time, it persisted. And that night, after what I had done to Roger, something compelled me to look.

And then, I saw.

My naked body was not what books of piety or statues of saints portrayed as feminine. There were no soft curves, the delicacy poets sang of. It was a map of tension and power. From my firm shoulders hung arms where triceps and biceps were outlined like cords under pale skin. My back, when I turned sideways, was a tangle of grooves and ridges, a rugged landscape forged in millions of push-ups and strikes.

But it was my abdomen that held my gaze. I squinted, the mirror's distortion making the image ghostly. In the dim light, on the smooth, pale surface, I thought, for an absurd moment, that it was full of lumps. Small, irregular bumps, a strange texture that did not belong to a woman's body.

Then, my perception adjusted.

They weren't lumps. They were muscles. The rectus abdominis, cut by tendons, formed those hard, defined volumes. They were the *tan-den*, the pillars of my power, the source of every *kiai*, of every strike that had broken Roger's resistance. They were not soft, they were not receptacles of life like those of other women. They were shields. They were armor.

I brought my hands to my belly, my fingers exploring that unknown geography. The skin was cold, but beneath it, the living stone of my muscles was warm, throbbing with the memory of violence. I touched each "lump," each division, with a mixture of fascination and horror. Was this the temple of the Holy Spirit? This structure of combat, this instrument of pain?

An image came to my mind: the illustrations of the Ark of the Covenant in old manuscripts. Made of acacia wood, overlaid with pure gold, incorruptible, untouchable. Inside it, the Tablets of the Law, Aaron's rod, the manna. Objects of tremendous power, dangerous for profane hands. My body, in that moment, resembled that ark. A rigid container, gilded not by metal, but by discipline, guarding something both sacred and dangerous: my will. My faith and my fury, inextricably fused.

I dressed in the habit with slow movements. The long, dense black garment covered the "lumps," softened the lines of force, erased the fighter and revealed the nun. But I knew, now more than ever, that the nun and the fighter were the same person. The same ark.

And looking at my body in the mirror, I understood that Roger was not my only creation. I was also sculpting myself, blow by blow, into a being that no longer fit any mold. Neither a conventional nun, nor a common woman. It was something new, something ancient. A guardian whose shield was her own body, whose prayer was a clenched fist, whose Ark of the Covenant held not only the law of God, but the strength to enforce it, whatever the cost to the nun I once was.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

**XVII**

My goal was the third *dan*. An obsession that burned with the same intensity as the fire of the Holy Spirit in my chest during adoration. *Whatever it takes*. The phrase echoed in me like a sacred vow. My life had become a perfect mirror of disciplines: the rigid schedule of the Divine Office reflected the relentless timetable of training. Genuflection before the tabernacle found its equivalent in the deep *rei* upon entering and leaving the dojo. Silent prayer was as demanding as the execution of a perfect *kata*. They were two sides of the same coin, minted in the metal of my will.

The "relentless fighter" had lost all modesty. I no longer worried about restraining my strength, about disguising the brutal efficiency of my strikes. In the dojo, I was a whirlwind. My *kumite* sessions were short, devastating. An *ippon* was no longer enough; I sought the total demonstration of superiority, the unconditional surrender of the opponent. I saw the respect in the others' eyes mix with a primordial fear. They were strong men, some younger, some heavier. And they fell. All fell.

And in the confessional, I fought the only battle I could still lose. Father Mateus, with his saintly patience and a perspicacity that seemed to come directly from the Holy Spirit, was my only worthy opponent. He dismantled my justifications with the precision of a *shuto* cutting the air. He showed the gangrenous wound of my pride, the contradiction of seeking holiness while feeding the beast of violence. I always left there knocked out, morally shattered, promising to mend my ways.

But the penance – a few Our Fathers, a few Hail Marys – was an intermission. At the genuflexory in the chapel pew, the relentless fighter would rise again within the nun, strengthened by the very guilt. It was a vicious and intoxicating cycle. Confession did not weaken me; it was just another kind of training, a spiritual *kata* where I learned the weak points of my own soul to, paradoxically, fortify it even more.

To Roger's despair. My visits to his cell were no longer motivated by explicit sadistic desire, but by a clinical need to test my control. He was my living punching bag, the physical reminder of what I was capable of. And to the despair of the men at the dojo, who saw their masculinity, their brute strength, being systematically dismantled by a woman who, off the tatami, wore a habit.

Until, in one of these training sessions, after taking down a promising young man with an *osoto-gari* so clean he seemed to float before falling, the obvious hit me like a *gyaku-zuki* to the solar plexus.

I only fought against... men.

The perception was so sudden and overwhelming I almost lost my balance. I stared at my fists, my calloused, reddened fingers, and then looked around. The dojo was full of male bodies. Sweating, breathing deeply, staring at me with that mixture of admiration and discomfort. In all my years of karate, since white belt days, I had never, ever fought seriously against a woman. Not because there weren't any – there were a few, in the beginner classes – but because none had persisted, none had reached the same level. I was the only one.

And what did that mean? That my martial journey, my self-affirmation through strength, my very identity as a "relentless fighter," was built upon and against masculinity. I wasn't just breaking taboos; I was, consciously or not, waging a private war against the gender that represented, in my personal history, the threat, the arrogance, the violence. Roger was its incarnation. The men at the dojo, involuntarily, were the soldiers in that battle.

Roger's cell was not just a prison for him; it was a symbol of my dominion over the masculine principle he represented. Every blow I struck against him was a blow against all the Rogers of the world, against the shadow of the woodcutter, against the memory of all the threats a woman can suffer.

And now, with the third *dan* on the horizon, what was I seeking? To become a master? Or to become the greatest hunter in my own private zoo of masculine demons?

I knelt on the tatami because my legs gave way. The sweat running down my face tasted salty with revelation. I wasn't just a nun who practiced karate. I was a woman who had channeled a lifetime of fears, frustrations, threats, and a fierce faith into a single direction: the symbolic annihilation of man as an opponent.

And the most terrifying part? It worked. I was immensely, terribly good at it.

Now, the question haunting me was no longer whether I would achieve the third *dan*. It was what I would become after conquering it. An even more divided nun? Or a weapon so perfect it would no longer distinguish the altar from the tatami, prayer from *kiai*, redemption from *ippon*?

I stood up. Training was over. The men moved away, avoiding my gaze. I walked to the modest screen, placed there to safeguard my purity as a religious. The only woman in the dojo. And, perhaps, my own most formidable adversary.

**XVIII**

Sister Ana's message was discreet, a whisper in my ear after Vespers: "The Mother Superior would like to see you in her quarters, Sister Maria Lúcia." My heart, accustomed to the cadenced rhythm of prayer and the controlled surge of adrenaline in the dojo, skipped an irregular beat. I knew this moment would come. The tension I carried on my shoulders, the duality of my existence, could not go unnoticed forever by that woman's perceptive eyes.

Her office was a reflection of her: austere, orderly, but with a warm dignity emanating from the leather-bound books and the simple wooden crucifix on the desk. She was not behind the desk. She was sitting in a low armchair, and indicated another for me. A conversation, not an audience.

"Sister Maria Lúcia," she began, her aged hands clasped in her lap. "For some time I have observed a... growing intensity in you. An energy that is not bad, far from it, but that worries me. I feel you carry a weight that is not merely spiritual. Tell me. Everything that is happening, especially outside these walls."

I took a deep breath. And I began. From the beginning. Of the frightened young woman who found in karate not a violence, but a structure, a defense against the chaos of the world. I had to explain what karate was, as one explains a mystery to an initiate. I spoke of the *dojos*, the *kata*, the colored belts that marked the journey.

"And what does this... third... *dan*... you seek mean?" she asked, her expression a study in curiosity and caution.

"It is a level of mastery, Mother Superior. It means the practitioner not only executes the technique, but understands it at its core. That the art has become part of their being. It's... it's like the difference between a novice who recites prayers and an abbess who lives each word in its essence."

Her eyes shifted slightly, catching the analogy. And then, carried away by the narrative itself, by the rare opportunity to share this colossal part of my identity, I let myself go. I described the training, the burn in the muscles, the mental clarity of *zanshin*, the feeling of perfectly channeled power. I spoke of my progress, of how my body had transformed, of my victory in the second *dan* exam.

"I dismantled that man, Mother," I said, and heard the elation in my own voice, an elation I had always tried to suppress in the convent. "He was strong, technical, and he did not lay a hand on me. It was... one of the most powerful sensations of my life."

It was then that I looked at her face. The astonishment I expected to see was not that of simple surprise. It was something deeper. It was the mirror of my own conflict, reflected in her wise eyes. She was not just hearing about an unusual hobby; she was seeing the anatomy of my internal division.

And then, she asked the question that had echoed in my silence for months.

"And this man... Roger. Where does he fit into this... journey of mastery of yours?"

The room grew cold. The excitement drained away, leaving a heavy void.

"He... he is the shadow, Mother," I admitted, my voice low now. "He is the reason I train with such hatred. He is the proof that the danger is real. And I... I became his jailer. I keep him locked up in the west wing."

The silence that followed was the most eloquent and terrifying of my life. The Mother Superior did not move, but seemed to shrink in the armchair, as if the weight of my confession were physical.

"You... still keep that man prisoner here? Inside the house of God?" Her voice was a thread of horror.

"He tried to violate me, Mother! He is dangerous!" the defense came out like a *kiai*, aggressive and desperate.

"And does that give you the right to become God?" her question cut like a katana. "The right to judge, sentence, and execute a perpetual punishment? Sister Maria Lúcia, you swore to obey God and the laws of His Church, not the instincts of your... your 'relentless fighter'!"

She used my own phrase, and it hurt more than any blow.

"I confessed it to Father Mateus," I pleaded, weakly.

"And did you listen to what he told you? Or did you only hear what you wanted to hear, so you could return to your training with a temporarily clean conscience?" She rose, and her height, normally graceful, was now imposing. "You are using the discipline of karate to build a fortress around yourself, Sister. And inside that fortress, you have created your own kingdom, with your own laws. And the first subject of that kingdom is a man you torture physically and psychologically."

She walked to the window, looking out at the courtyard.

"This body you have forged, these 'achievements' you narrate to me with such pride... what are they for? To protect the convent? Or to feed a monster of pride and revenge you created within yourself? Do you think you are strong because you can take down a man with a strike? True strength, Sister Maria Lúcia, the strength required of us as daughters of Christ, is the strength to forgive. The strength to lay down your weapons, even when you are winning the battle."

She turned to me, and her tears were silent and devastating.

"You said you felt powerful defeating that man in the exam. But I look at you now, and I do not see power. I see slavery. You have become a slave to your own strength. And the worst kind of slavery is the one that looks like power."

The fall was vertiginous. The façade of the relentless warrior crumbled, and all that remained was a terrified nun, confronted with the rawest truth: in my quest to become a master of karate, I had become a novice in hatred.

"What do I do, Mother?" the question came out in a broken whisper.

"You stop," she said, simply. "You stop training for your third *dan*. You release that man right now and hand him over to the police, confessing everything. And you begin the hardest work of your life: learning to unlearn violence. To recognize that the woman in the mirror, with her muscles and her 'lumps,' needs the mercy of the Crucified more than the approval of a martial arts master."

She approached and placed a trembling hand on my shoulder, the same shoulder that had so often withstood the impact of a blow.

"Karate may have given you a strong body, my child. But did it fall to it to destroy your soul? The choice, now, is yours. Between the habit you wear and the kimono that lives inside you."

The room fell silent. The weight of her words was greater than any black belt, any *dan*. I had come to speak of my triumphs in the dojo, and I left carrying the burden of my own redemption, or my own ruin. The fighter was knocked out. It remained to be seen if the nun would have the strength to rise.


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MuscleWomanBR

**XIX**

The Mother Superior's words were not a simple reprimand. They were a precise and deadly diagnosis, falling upon me with the crushing weight of a tombstone. She had put her finger on the festering wound and shown, without a shadow of a doubt, that the "relentless fighter" was not a facet of me; it was a tumor consuming the nun. Faith, discipline, vocation—all were being eroded by an excessive and perverse commitment to another altar.

And the battle began. A civil war in my soul, fought in the silences of my room, in the dark corridors, with every breath.

The fighter, of course, prevailed. She was, after all, relentless. A black belt. The nun's arguments—mercy, obedience, charity—were cotton blows against the steel *kata* of my perverted will. The nun said: "Free Roger, keeping him imprisoned is a sin." The fighter responded, with the *sensei*'s voice: "The neutralization of the threat is the priority. Morality is a luxury for the weak." And she delivered a knockout blow.

Thus, my training at the dojo became clandestine. Lying to the Mother Superior, to the woman who was the closest I had to a mother in Christ, hurt like a stab wound. But the need to fight was a stronger poison. And poison costs money. The dojo fees, the equipment... for the first time, my fingers, accustomed to the rosary and honest work, trembled as I took a small amount from the alms fund. It was not a grand theft, but it was the first crack in the dam of my integrity. The fighter justified it: "It's for a greater good. The protection of the convent." The nun, knocked out, fell silent.

Roger was the living proof of my fall. The "escape" I simulated was an act of pure perverse genius. I moved him in the dark of night to another room, even more remote, in the depths of the deserted wing. Now, he was a secret within the secret, a ghost only I fed. When I looked into his eyes, I no longer saw just fear; I saw the reflection of my own abyss. And that, instead of deterring me, fed me. It was confirmation of my power.

My solitary training intensified. My cell, my room, became a cubicle of self-inflicted torture. Hundreds of sit-ups until my core burned in flames. Push-ups until my triceps screamed. Endless planks, where sweat ran and formed a puddle on the stone floor. I used the weight of my own body, the mass I had so cultivated, as resistance. Every muscle tremor was a hymn of praise to my own strength. Pain was my host, extreme fatigue, my wine.

And the desires... the desires became dark, profane. I no longer prayed only for the convent's safety. I prayed, secretly, for an invasion. For armed thieves, for bad men to scale the walls. I yearned for chaos, for an excuse to unleash the beast without restraint, to fight without rules, to feel the organic thud of my fists against enemy flesh, the crack of bone. The woods, once a place of peace, were now a potential stage for conflict. I almost longed for the woodcutters' return. My faith had been hijacked by a sick yearning for violence.

And amidst this maelstrom, the convent routine continued. It was the most macabre of spectacles. I, the exemplary nun. Sister Maria Lúcia who sang the offices with a serene voice, who scrubbed the corridors with zeal, who smiled at Sister Ana and reflected on doctrine with the Mother Superior with a clarity that was now the most elaborate of facades. The habit was not a garment; it was camouflage. Religious discipline was the wall behind which my true devotion—to strength, to power, to control—thrived.

The division was complete. I was two women in one, and the fighter was winning, not by force, but by the slow, methodical corrosion of everything the other represented. The Mother Superior looked at me sometimes, and I saw a flash of perplexity in her eyes. She saw the impeccable nun, but perhaps she smelled the sweat and the lie I carried beneath the black cloth of the habit. My soul was a silent battlefield, and the silence was deafening. I rigidly followed my duties, but every Hail Mary was a punch in the air, every genuflection, a warm-up for a combat I, deep down, wished would come. And I feared the day when the fighter, finally, would find no more enemies out there and would turn, definitively, to finish the work of demolishing what remained of the nun within her.

**XX**

The exam for the third *dan* arrived like lightning in the heavy sky of my existence. A date on the calendar that came to dictate every breath, every heartbeat. I was at my peak. Not just physically, but in a symphony of power where every muscle, every tendon, every nerve sang the same song of potentiated violence. At the dojo, respect had turned to dread. I was no longer the strange fighting nun; I was a beast wearing a gi.

The eve of the exam was a hurricane of contained excitement. A primitive energy seethed beneath my skin, demanding release. The desire for *kumite* was almost sexual in its intensity. I yearned for the moment to face a man, any man who was my equal on the tatami, and dismantle him with an efficiency so absolute it bordered on cruelty. I wanted to see the surprise in his eyes when the force of my strikes, coming from this body that seemed merely fragile under the thick cotton of the gi, proved unexpected and overwhelming.

But the dojo was closed on the eve. There were no training partners. The need to release this beast, to sharpen my claws before the combat, was an unbearable itch in my soul. And it was then that my gaze, cold and calculating, turned to the only piece of prey at my disposal.

Roger.

When I entered the cell, he didn't flinch. He simply remained seated on the bed. His eyes stared at me without surprise. He was already an empty vessel, waiting for the next blow that would break him for good.

"I didn't come to hurt you today. I came to train."

He didn't move. There was a mortal resignation in him that, for an instant, almost sparked a thread of compassion in the dying nun within me. Almost.

"Get up!" The command was a *kiai* that cracked the quiet air.

He obeyed, mechanical. His body was marked—ribs still purple from previous "lessons," a shoulder slightly misaligned from a twist.

And then, I began.

I used him as a living *makiwara*. Every movement of my exam *kata*, I applied to him, with controlled force, but with total intention. A *gyaku-zuki* to the solar plexus, stopped centimeters away, but with the *kime* so focused he gasped, his body reacting to the phantom impact. A *mae-geri* that stopped before his chin, the wind of the movement making him blink.

"Faster, Roger!" I shouted, as he tried, with slow, clumsy movements, to simulate an attack. "This is how they'll come! Harder!"

He was a puppet. A breathing bag of flesh and bone. And I was the choreographer of our macabre dance. Every block I practiced was against his weak arms. Every evasion, from his pathetic strikes. I saw in his eyes the understanding: he was no longer a man, not even a prisoner. He was an instrument.

We both sweated, but for different reasons. He, from fear and exhaustion. I, from the internal fire that needed feeding. The habit stuck to my body, molding the contours of the fighter. It was my last barrier of modesty and an archaeological vestige of the nun, hiding the warrior's torso.

When I finished, he was collapsed on the floor from pure physical and moral exhaustion. Panting, I looked at him, and for the first time, I did not feel the bitter taste of power.

"Thank you, Roger," I said, my voice hoarse. "You were useful."

I left the cell, locking it. The sound of the key was the final punctuation in that chapter. In the dark corridor, I leaned my forehead against the cold wall. The excitement for the exam was still there, but now tainted by a shadow. The fighter was ready. But the nun, the one who had once entered the convent seeking peace, knew I had crossed a line from which there was no return. To achieve the third *dan*, I had offered a sacrifice on the altar of my own soul: Roger.

The next day, in the exam, when I faced my opponent, I did not see an adversary. I saw Roger. And every blow I struck, every block I executed, had been rehearsed in that cell. I was relentless. I was efficient. I was the "fighter." And when the *shihan* shouted "*Ippon*" for the third time, granting me the victory and, with it, the third *dan*, the only thing I felt was the metallic taste of emptiness and the echo of Roger's moans in the silence of my victory. I had conquered the coveted rank. But in the process, I had lost something no karate exam could ever give back.


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MuscleWomanBR

**XXI**

Dawn was still a mantle of black velvet over the convent when I moved. The silence was so profound that the rustling of my habit against my legs sounded like a profanation. Every noise seemed a betrayal of the sacred quiet I myself violated with my clandestine departure. The canvas bag, heavy with the *dogi* and the black belt, was a double burden: the weight of my secret and the weight of my ambition.

I crossed the courtyard, a shadow among shadows, the waning moon my only accomplice. The image of the Mother Superior sleeping, confident in the integrity of her daughters, cut through me like a blade. I was no longer entirely hers. A larger part of me now belonged to the tatami, to the pursuit of a recognition that had nothing divine about it. Passing through the gate, I felt the door of one world closing behind me, and another, far more dangerous, opening before me.

The town still slept. The walk to the dojo was a ritual of transition. With each step, I felt the nun recede and the fighter advance, as if I were changing skin. In the empty changing room, I took off the habit with an instinctive, almost funereal reverence. I folded it with hands trembling with anticipation. Putting on the white gi was like donning armor. The cotton undershirt, covering me from neck to wrists, was my final carapace, hiding the topography of strength that no woman, let alone a nun, possessed. Tying the black belt, I didn't just make a knot. I made a promise. A promise of relentlessness.

Soon, the atmosphere began to change.

The dojo was filling up. The air, usually heavy with the familiar sweat of training, was electrified by a severe solemnity. The examiners, three *shihans* with faces carved from granite, sat in high chairs, watching every movement with eyes that seemed to see beyond technique, to the intention driving it. The other candidates, all men, were tense silhouettes. Some cast sidelong glances at me, a mix of curiosity and masked disdain. They saw the nun. They would know the fighter.

The exam was a via crucis of effort and precision. The *kihon* was executed with the coldness of clockwork. Every *kizami-zuki*, every *gedan-barai*, was a perfect movement, distilled of all emotion, leaving only the pure mechanics of power. For the *kata*, I chose *Kanku Dai*, "Gazing at the Sky." It was a powerful, complex form that demanded colossal breathing and a presence that filled the space. When I moved, I was not gazing at the sky; I was challenging the earth. Every *kiai* was not a shout, it was a warning. The dojo disappeared. Only the lines of the form existed, my limbs as tools of a singular will. When I finished, the silence was more eloquent than any applause.

Then came the *kumite*.

My opponent was called. He was a man named Takeshi, a second dan black belt like me, but for longer. He was taller. His narrow eyes assessed me, and I saw in them the same presumption I had seen in Roger, in all the others. The presumption that male muscle mass was, in itself, an irrefutable argument.

We performed *rei*. And we bowed, in reciprocal reverence.

And then, he came. A powerful *oi-zuki*, meant to end the fight quickly, to crush the aberration I certainly represented to him. It was what I expected. What I desired.

The world reduced to a tunnel. At its end was Takeshi. He was no longer a man. He was the incarnation of all the Rogers, all the woodcutters, all the masculine arrogance I had sworn to subdue. A state of absolute clarity descended upon me, the same I had felt in the cell with Roger, but now purified, elevated to an art.

I evaded his punch with an infinitesimal rotation of my hips. His fist passed, cutting the air where my nose had been. My left arm blocked his, while my right, a piercing *gyaku-zuki*, found the exact point beneath his ribcage. The *kime* was total. All the power of my legs, my core, my hatred, concentrated in those knuckles.

I heard a hollow thud, followed by a grunt of air being expelled. He didn't fall immediately. His eyes widened in disbelief. The pain took a second to travel from his body to his brain. I used that second. A low, devastating *mae-geri* swept his supporting leg. A dry crack of cartilage and tendon echoed in the silent dojo.

He fell like a felled tree.

It wasn't a graceful fall. It was a collapse. He was on his knees, one hand on his stomach, the other on his leg, his face contorted in a mask of agony.

The head *shihan* raised his hand, ready to end the match. But my own arm rose, a sharp gesture asking for a moment. A dismayed silence hung over everyone. They didn't understand. The fight was over.

For them.

For me, the most important lesson was about to be delivered.

I walked over to Takeshi, who was struggling to breathe, his pride shredded by physical pain. I knelt beside him. Sweat ran down my forehead, dripping onto the tatami near his face. He stared at me, and for the first time, he did not see a nun, nor a woman. He saw a predator.

And then, I whispered. My voice was low, hoarse from effort, but each word was distinct, driven into the air like a stake.

"You see?" I whispered, so close he could feel my warm breath. "Do you see now what lies behind the habit? What is hidden under this gi? I am Sister Maria Lúcia. I am a Catholic nun. And I am a black belt, now third dan. I am the 'relentless fighter' the *sensei* speaks of. Your size, your strength... it was an illusion. Dust. I just broke a karateka. I didn't defeat him. I broke him."

He shuddered. The words were harder than any blow.

"Take this lesson home."

I stood up. The dojo was in shock. The examiners were motionless, their faces impassive, but their eyes could not disguise a deep disturbance. They had not merely witnessed the awarding of a third dan.

The head *shihan* announced *ippon*. The victory was mine. The third dan was mine.

As I bowed in gratitude, I looked at my hands, the same ones that held the host, that made the sign of the cross. They had just broken a man to prove a point only I understood. The relentless fighter had her crown. And the nun, in that moment of absolute triumph, had never been so dead.

**XXII**

The silence in the Mother Superior's office was different from all others. It was not the silence of contemplation, nor of peace, nor even of contained reprimand. It was the icy silence that precedes an explosion. And it came.

She had discovered everything. Not through a slip of mine, but through the silent persistence of her wisdom. Someone in the small town had seen the nun at the dojo and mentioned it. The convent's accounts, which she reviewed with a divine accountant's meticulousness, did not balance. And finally, Roger's empty cell, and then the new one with its spectral occupant, had been found.

She stood before me, not behind the desk, but on her feet, her physical fragility amplified by the trembling of her hands, but her moral authority was a fortress.

"Theft, Sister Maria Lúcia. Lies. Kidnapping. Torture." The words fell like hammers, each one carving my sentence. "You are no longer the woman we received. You are no longer a daughter of this house. You will be expelled from our order. And I myself, before God and the Bishop, will request your excommunication. You have stained these walls with a depravity I did not even know was possible."

She was perhaps waiting for remorse. For despair. For a plea.

It was then that the final wall fell. The fighter, who had gradually silenced the nun, delivered the final blow. It wasn't a fight. It was an *atemi*, a vital strike at the center of that reality.

The expression on my face did not change. The serenity the Mother knew gave way to a placidity of steel. I straightened my shoulders, and for the first time within those walls, I allowed my fighter's posture to fill the space, my physical stature to impose itself, not as a nun, but as a combatant.

"Expel me, Mother?" My voice was calm, but projected, filling the room with a new and strange authority. "And who, exactly, would protect the convent then? The woodcutters who will return to the woods? The men who prowl the deserted road? Or the Roger you would set free, who swore vengeance?"

She opened her mouth to respond, but I continued, taking a step forward. Not a threatening step, but a step of domination.

"From now on, Mother, the convent is under my protection. *My* protection. You will continue to be the Superior. Tend to the prayers, the sisters, the chores. But the training at the dojo will continue. And Roger will remain where he is. He is my... responsibility."

Her face was a picture of pure horror. She was not seeing a rebellious daughter. She was seeing a stranger, a usurper.

"You... you have completely lost your mind, woman! This is insanity! This is a sin against the Holy Spirit!"

"Sin?" I almost smiled, an empty, cold gesture. "Sin is vulnerability, Mother. Sin is the weakness that attracts evil. I am cutting evil at the root. And if you dare say a word to the Bishop, try to expel me or free Roger..." I paused, letting the threat hang, not as a rumor, but as a fact. "...I will have to explain to you, in a very clear way, what it means to be a third dan black belt."

She recoiled, not from fear of being struck—perhaps that too—but from a deeper terror: the terror of witnessing the complete and irrevocable transformation of a soul.

"It is a person, Mother," I continued, my voice low and didactic, as if explaining to a novice. "who has dedicated her life to the efficiency of the body as a weapon. Who knows every weak point, every bone that can break, every joint that can be dislocated, not by theory, but by practice repeated until it becomes second nature. It is a person for whom violence is not a last resort, it is the first and most logical language for resolving a threat. And anyone who stands in the way of this convent's safety, *my* convent, will be treated as a threat. Including, God forgive me, you."

The Mother Superior, that pillar of faith and order, seemed to wilt. Her strength was not made for this kind of conflict. She could handle doubt, spiritual weakness, but not the pure, simple, and incontestable threat of physical force, dressed in the habit of her own daughters. She saw in my eyes that I was not bluffing. She saw the death of the nun she knew and the birth of this new entity, the Guardian-Tyrant.

Her shoulders, once erect, bowed slightly. She didn't say a word. She merely nodded, an almost imperceptible movement of defeat and primordial fear. She, the supreme authority, was being dethroned not by arguments, but by the specter of force.

"You may withdraw, Sister Maria Lúcia," she whispered, her voice vanished, looking at her own empty hands.

"Thank you, Mother," I said, performing a light *rei*, an ironic and respectful bow at the same time, the bow of a vassal who has become lord.

I left the office. The corridor was the same. The smell of wax was the same. But everything had changed. That old convent, once under God's grace and the gentle authority of the Mother Superior, was now under the silent dominion of a karateka. The relentless fighter had, finally, conquered her ultimate dojo. And her sisters in the habit, unknowingly, had become her hostages.


MuscleWomanBR

**XXIII**

The new order, imposed not by God or by the rules of the order, but by the pure geometry of my power, granted me an unheard-of freedom. It was a perverse irony: the deeper I sank into what the Mother Superior would call sin, the more efficient and present I became in convent life. I was the perfect parasite, draining the institution I had sworn to serve to feed the monster that inhabited me.

My attendance at the dojo doubled. Mornings were for karate, the refined choreography of violence. Evenings, for free *kumite*, where theory became blunt practice. And three times a week, I went to the only secular establishment that interested me: the village's modest weightlifting gym. A place of sweat, metal, and guttural sounds, as distant from the convent's serenity as hell is from heaven.

There, under the curiously respectful gaze of sweaty men, I dedicated myself to forging not just technique, but raw material. The dumbbell was my new prayer, the deep squat my new genuflection. My body, already a weapon, became a fortress. Muscles, once defined, became massive, dense. Under the habit, I was a walking contradiction: the garment's soft form hid a topography of brute strength. I carried out my duties with robotic efficiency. Washing, cooking, praying. Everything was executed, but my mind was always elsewhere, calculating angles, repeating sequences, anticipating conflicts.

And, in the absence of external enemies, there remained Roger.

His promotion to more dignified conditions was not born of a flash of mercy. It was born of a cold calculation. A sick animal is poor training. A healthy animal, a challenge. I began providing him with better food, clean clothes. And, with a reluctance that soon turned into clinical curiosity, I allowed him greater frequency of personal hygiene.

It was during one of these baths, which I supervised with the eyes of a falconer, that the discovery struck me. Dirt was a mask. As the water washed away weeks of sweat and despair, pale but intact skin was revealed. His hair, now washed and combed, fell in dark waves over his broad forehead. The trimmed beard outlined a strong chin, a well-cut mouth. His eyes, still heavy with fear and hatred, were a deep blue, almost violet in the cell's gloom.

Roger was... a handsome man.

The perception was a shock. Like discovering the sword you use for gutting has a hilt studded with gems. His beauty was a new piece of data, an unexpected variable in the equation of my domination. It did not humanize him. On the contrary, it made him more interesting, more worthy of my attention.

I began observing him with a new interest. He was no longer just the punching bag, the icon of evil to be subdued. He was a man. A handsome, strong man, who was completely at my mercy. The power I felt over him gained a new layer, a more complex and forbidden flavor. It was total possession, physical and now aesthetic.

My visits to his cell changed. They were no longer just training or intimidation sessions. They were inspections. I walked around him, my eyes tracing the line of his shoulders, the curve of his back, the firmness of his legs. He felt the weight of this new gaze, and his fear mixed with a palpable confusion. What did this nun-demon want now?

I myself wasn't entirely sure. I only knew that this new attribute of his, beauty, was a kind of mirror. I, the nun, held a handsome man captive out of an appetite for absolute possession that transcended the physical and bordered on the metaphysical. I possessed not only his body, but his suffering, his dignity, and now, his beauty. All of it was mine to shape, use, or break.

The relentless fighter had found a new battlefield: the human psyche. And the nun, that hollow shell I carried, watched, powerless, as a perverse game unfolded where holiness was the mask and total possession, the prize. Roger, now clean and sound, was the supreme trophy of my fall, the living proof that I no longer served God, but the much older and darker god of my own limitless power. And, looking at him, I saw not a man, but the reflection of my own frightening liberation.

**XXIV**

The gym was a universe of mirrors and sweat, an antipode of the convent. Under the loose, anonymous sweatpants and hoodie, I was a shadow among others, a body moving without history or identity. No one there knew of the habit kept in the locker room closet, nor of the black belt that was my true skin. They were oblivious to the power hidden beneath the cotton fabric, to the muscles meant not for display, but for execution.

And then, there was him. Marco, the personal trainer. Unlike Roger, his beauty was not a discovery under the grime of captivity. It was a declaration. A body sculpted for admiration. Well-defined arms, a broad chest, an easy smile that doled out equal encouragement to all clients. He moved with the carefree confidence of someone whose physical integrity had never truly been challenged.

At first, he was background noise. Just another element of the environment. But as my sessions intensified, my gaze began to follow him among the machines. I watched the cords of his neck tense with effort, sweat running down the valley of his spine. And, to my astonishment and horror, I felt the same subterranean tremor I had discovered with Roger.

Desire.

The word echoed in me like a blasphemy. It was something tectonic, primitive. A hunger born from the same depths from which my fighter's fury sprang. It was the recognition of physical strength in another body, and an archaic will to... possess. To test. To subjugate.

With Roger, desire was an extension of my dominion. A trophy I could touch and mold. With Marco, it was different. It was a challenge. He was free, confident, ignorant of the danger I represented. And I, hidden under the sweats, nurtured a forbidden secret: the woman who could reduce him to a moan on the floor with a single move was the same one who imagined the texture of his skin, the resistance of his muscles under her hands.

During workouts, he corrected my posture, his hands touching my shoulders, my hips. Each touch was a spark in a gasoline field. I stared at him, impassive, but inside, the fighter and the nun collapsed. The fighter calculated: a *kote-gaeshi* on his wrist, an *osoto-gari* to take him down... The nun, a distant echo, screamed in horror. And the woman, this third entity I did not know, just felt. A heat that wasn't from the exercise, a tension that wasn't muscular.

I wanted to test him. In the carnal and violent sense of the word. I wanted to see the surprise in his eyes – so different from Roger's, but equally vulnerable – when his strength, all his display-window aesthetic, proved useless against my brutal efficiency. I wanted to whisper in his ear, as I had done with Takeshi in the exam, the secret of my power. To reduce his confident beauty to the same fearful vulnerability I cultivated in Roger.

And at the same time, I wanted... something else. Something I dared not name. Something that shamed and excited me in equal measure. The contradiction was a volcano in my chest. I prayed in the chapel with the same fervor with which I imagined scenes of pure physical domination over Marco. My faith had not died; it had twisted into something monstrous, a private cult where God was a spectator to my profane fantasies.

Roger, in his cell, was realized possession. Marco, in the gym, was the fantasy, the unconsummated hunt. Two sides of the same coin of my perverse appetite. The relentless fighter had discovered that desire was just another form of power. And the nun, now completely silenced, watched from within her empty habit as I, the woman, lost myself in a labyrinth of my own creation, where the body I had forged to be a weapon now turned against me, demanding not only to win, but to possess.

And I, more and more, was willing to comply.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

**XXV**

The habit, once a mantle of consecration, had become a skin of lies. Every black thread of fabric against my body was a reminder of the shell I was supposed to be, but could no longer sustain. And under that skin, a volcano stirred, a river of hot pitch burning me from within.

Roger's cell was now a profane sanctuary. The promise of hygiene and better food was not an act of charity, but the preparation of an altar. When I entered, the door closing behind me with a final click, the air changed. It was no longer the smell of fear and rot, but something more complex, more dangerous: the forced proximity of two bodies, one holding all the power, the other its object.

My eyes traveled over his body no longer with the coldness of a jailer, but with the muffled intensity of a collector. The line of his jaw, the breadth of his shoulders under the clean shirt, the hands that had once tried to assault me and now trembled slightly under my gaze—it was all fuel. A low, persistent heat ignited in my gut. It was a physical sensation, overwhelming, as real as the pain of an intense workout. I desired. God, how I desired.

It was a desire for total possession, for confirmation. To imagine my hands exploring that body I kept captive, not with tenderness, but with the same relentless authority with which I fought. It was a fantasy of violence and subjugation that mixed indistinguishably with carnal appetite. Each visit was torture. I stayed longer, invented excuses to be there, just to feel that fire crackling under my skin.

And then, there was Marco.

At the gym, under the sweatshirt that hid my true form, the desire for him was different, but equally devastating. It was the desire for the forbidden, for the unattainable in the outside world. His easy smile, his unpretentious confidence, were a direct challenge to everything I had become. When his hands touched me to correct an exercise, it was as if hot needles pierced the sweatshirt fabric and stabbed into my skin.

Repression, then, was no longer a spiritual discipline; it was a physical force, a steel dam I built inside myself with every breath. I felt it as a pressure in my bones, a tightness in my chest that made each inhalation an effort. During prayer, in the silent chapel, kneeling before the Tabernacle, it was images of Roger and Marco that danced before my closed eyes. The body that should have been in adoration was tense, alert, pulsing with an energy that had no place in the house of God.

The river was dammed, and the pressure was unsustainable. The black water of desire beat against the walls of my self-control, finding cracks. A prolonged look at the nape of Roger's neck as I brought him food. A second too long under Marco's casual touch at the gym. Small fissures.

And I knew, with the terrible certainty of one who knows their own destruction, that just one would be enough. A slightly larger crack. A moment of weakness.

Perhaps it would be a night in Roger's cell, when the loneliness and proximity became too much. Perhaps a training session with Marco, where his 'innocent' touch finally crossed an invisible line that only I could see.

And when the barrier gave way, it would not be a blossoming. It would be a flood. The fury of a river contained for years, by vows, by discipline, would explode with the force of a tsunami. It would not be love, nor passion. It would be conquest. Possession. The violence of my karate and the violence of my desire, so intertwined they could no longer be distinguished, would be unleashed at once.

Sister Maria Lúcia would be swept away by the current. And what would emerge on the other side would be a creature of pure instinct, which had discovered that the body forged for fighting could also, finally, take.

The tension was so palpable I could feel it in the air, a smell of ozone before the storm. Every moment in the presence of Roger or Marco was a thread stretched to the limit, about to snap. And in the depths of my eyes, where the peace of faith once resided, now shone the mad, anticipated fire of my own, and terrible, liberation.

MuscleWomanBR

XXVI

The plan was woven with the precision of a kata. Every movement, every word, every glance was calculated. The gym, on that Friday night, had only a few elderly clients eager to finish their session and return to the solitude of their homes. The fluorescent lights hummed low, illuminating rows of ghostly equipment. I had asked, in a soft voice that was not my own, to extend my workout. "I need to finish this set, Marco. Just fifteen more minutes." He agreed with an easy smile, the one that now seemed to me like a naive invitation to slaughter.

Marco was, indeed, a walking contradiction. The muscular, virile form that awoke an animal desire in me was wrapped in a delicacy of gestures, an almost maternal patience. This fragility beneath the strength was what most attracted me and, simultaneously, what most incited me to violation. He literally embodied my desire to break perfection...

As I pretended to focus on the dumbbells, I watched him tidying up the weights, his tank top sticking to his sweaty torso. The pressure inside me was a live animal, beating against the bars of my reason. The dam, carefully built with vows, discipline, and fear, was about to break. And I would let it.

When the last clients left and he locked the main door, the atmosphere changed. The vast space became intimate, the hum of the lights, an ominous soundtrack.

"I need help with the dumbbell press, Marco," I said, standing up. My voice sounded strangely steady.

"Sure, no problem," he replied, approaching with his usual relaxed, friendly posture.

I lay back on the inclined bench, the heavy dumbbells in my hands. Marco positioned himself behind me, his hands hovering near my elbows, ready to correct the movement's trajectory.

"Focus on bringing your elbows back, not your arms," he instructed as I began the set.

I executed the movement, feeling the burn in my shoulders. But my mind was not on the exercise. It was on his proximity. The heat radiating from his body. His breath near my head.

"That's it, better. Now try..."

That's when the first crack appeared, in a silent and irrevocable decision.

I lowered the dumbbells. Let them fall onto the rubber mat with two muffled, consecutive thuds. In the same motion, I turned on the bench with the speed of a tai sabaki evasion. My hands sought Marco.

I grabbed his wrists before he could even react. The strength of my grip made his eyes widen in shock.

"Maria! What are you doing?" His voice was a mix of shock, disbelief, and fear.

Instead of answering, I stood up, using the leverage of his arms to pull him closer. He tried to pull free, genuine panic replacing the instructor's confidence.

"What are you doing?!" he repeated, now with a hint of irritation. "Stop! This is crazy!" he shouted, trying uselessly to break free.

That's when the real fight began.

With a grunt of effort, Marco pulled his arms with all his strength, trying to break my grip. His muscle mass, while not overly bulky, was impressive, but useless. At the exact moment he exerted force, I slightly released the pressure and executed a subtle kote-gaeshi, twisting his wrist. He cried out and instinctively recoiled, but I had already closed the distance again.

He tried a desperate punch with his free hand – an amateurish move, pure brute force. I blocked it with an age-uke that made his arm tremble with the impact, immediately followed by a gyaku-zuki to the ribs. He gasped like a bull gored by a matador.

"Stop it!" he shouted again, panting, his eyes wide with panic. "What do you want?!"

In response, I grabbed the neckline of his tank top. With a raw, sharp pull, the fabric began to give way. He tried to push me, but I evaded the movement with a tai sabaki that made him stumble forward. At the same moment, I yanked the tank top with full force. It tore with a rough sound.

"I am a black belt in karate," I announced, my voice now carrying a metallic coldness. "Third dan. You know what that means."

He was now panting, sweating from fear. His eyes scanned my body, looking for an opening that didn't exist. Suddenly, he lunged in a desperate tackle, trying to use his weight against me.

I pivoted at the last instant, applying a perfect osoto-gari. My leg swept his supporting leg while I pulled his arm forward. He fell on his back, heavily, the impact echoing through the empty gym.

Before he could recover, I knelt on his chest, immobilizing him. He struggled beneath me, his muscles contracting uselessly.

"Please..." he pleaded, with tears in his eyes that contrasted with his sensuously masculine face.

My response, with unthinkable speed, was to grab his underwear and shorts in a single brutal motion, tearing them off with force. He screamed, a sound of pure humiliation.

That's when he reacted for the last time. With a roar of desperation, he tried to throw me off, his fingers searching for my neck.

My hands grabbed his wrists in a fluid motion. An ude-garami applied with surgical precision made him scream in pain, his arms twisting into an impossible position.

"I warned you," I whispered, and now there was a smile on my lips.

With exasperated movements, holding his arm in the painful lock, with my free hand I began to undress. The sweatpants were discarded with impatient gestures.

"Please... Let me go... It hurts...," Marco pleaded.

I pretended to yield, because I knew he would try to escape. What I really wanted was to get rid of all the other pieces of clothing.

Then I released him from the ude-garami and stood up, already removing my sweatshirt. Marco jumped up, trying to tackle me. I was already prepared and delivered a strong knee strike to his abdomen. He fell again, doubled over, hugging his own torso, writhing in pain. Enough time to undress completely.

And there, under the harsh lights, my body was revealed in all its martial glory. The hard ridges of my abdomen, cut into defined segments. My athletic shoulders. My arms, where every muscle was visible under stretched skin. The discreet scars from years of training. The legs, columns of steel capable of generating force to break boards—or ribs.

Marco stared at me with absolute horror. This was not the body he was used to seeing at the gym. It was a weapon. And in that moment, he understood, stunned, that he was facing a woman who had hidden from his clinical gaze a sculpture of muscles he himself had never managed to build in any of his trainees.

"You like what you see," I stated, looking at his erection. "There's no hiding it, Marco. Remember: you are naked."

Then I began to approach while he retreated the half meter that separated him from the wall. When his back touched it, I squatted down, spreading my thighs. He looked directly at my genitals, and his erection twitched. An explosion of desire took hold of me upon seeing the same desire boiling within him.

Without any announcement, I grabbed his ankles and made him fall onto his back and thrust my hips over his. I felt his erect penis against my thigh. A pang of genuine fear shot through me – the fear of the unknown, of imminent physical violation. But the fighter within me dominated the flight instinct. And I allowed his phallus, from which a translucent drop oozed, to touch my genitals, heading into my depths.

Feeling him enter me was like an atemi to the center of my being. A sharp, cutting pain that made me scream. Tears sprang from my eyes.

For a moment, everything stopped. The pain. The fear. The fighter and the nun. There was only this impossibly intimate sensation of us being one body. That rock-hard penis was there, motionless, completely sheathed, like a dagger in its scabbard.

And then, something primordial awoke in me.

My hips began to move on their own, finding an ancestral rhythm. Each thrust was a discovery, each movement a revelation. The initial pain transformed into something completely different – an urgent, animal need to unite more deeply with this sensation that revealed itself as increasingly pleasurable, ecstatic, overwhelming. A shiver that started in my calves ran through my entire body to my scalp.

My hands gripped his shoulders with the fighter's strength, my hips meeting his in an increasingly frenetic rhythm. It was no longer me mounting him – it was pure desire moving us, a force not even my martial discipline could contain.

"More!," I screamed, my nails digging into his back. "Inside me!"

His eyes now showed a wild astonishment. His body responded to mine, his hips meeting my rhythm with equal urgency. For an instant, there was no aggressor and victim – only two animals following an instinct older than any martial art or religious vow.

When the orgasmic wave came, it was overwhelming. A violent tremor ran through my entire body, followed by involuntary contractions that made me scream his name. I felt his own spasm inside me, the heat of Marco's ejaculation filling me as he dug his fingers deep into my hips.

Then, in a sudden movement I didn't know was possible, I rose up at once – my legs still trembling, my body sweaty and throbbing. Marco groaned deeply when my sudden movement caused sharp pain in his still-sensitive penis.

I stood over him, my feet firmly planted between his hips, and watched the semen of that beautiful man drip from my genitals onto his abdomen. Without knowing how to explain it, an indescribable wave of pleasure ran through me upon seeing that physical proof of what had happened – the mark of my conquest, of my potency.

He lay stupefied on the floor, with the look of someone who had never seen anything even vaguely resembling this. Then, slowly, I crouched over him, knees wide apart, hands resting on my karate athlete's thighs. My ultra-defined abdomen moved with my still-rapid breathing, every muscle visible under my sweat-glistening skin.

I smiled at Marco. "Don't you dare tell anyone what happened here. You know what a third dan black belt is. If you didn't know, now you do."

I stood up, gathered the pieces of clothing, and put them on with the steady hands of a warrior after victory. He lay on the floor, panting, with my blood and his semen between his legs and on his abdomen.

I left through the back door, leaving him there. The karateka had lost her virginity. The nun had died. And the woman who emerged that night walked back to the convent to rule. The dam had burst. And the waters it had freed would drown much more than just one man.




You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MuscleWomanBR

XXVII

The energy of my walk back to the convent was different. Radically different. Each step on the dark asphalt was lighter, more powerful. The world seemed to have gained a raw clarity, as if I were seeing through a veil that had finally torn. Another binding had come loose from me, and what emerged was a creature stronger, freer, more real.

My genitals burned in an increasingly pleasurable mix of pain and sexual excitement, a lingering sensation from my first experience. I could feel Marco's semen moistening my crotch, announcing itself in a small stain on the sweatpants. It was a physical memory, a fiery mark of what had happened. The smell of Marco's sweat still enveloped me like a perfume bathing the loss of my virginity—or the gaining of a pleasure I had denied myself until then—and I breathed deeply, letting that aroma intoxicate me further. I quickened my pace, my muscular legs propelling me with a seemingly inexhaustible force. Suddenly, I realized I was running like an athlete in her element, seized by an indescribable, wild joy, entering the convent with a frantic hurry to reach my room.

The cold water in the wash basin made me shiver as I crouched over it. I plunged my fingers into the water and then into myself, washing away the traces of Marco with mechanical movements. But the cleansing quickly turned into something else. The memory of Marco's orgasmic spasms flooded me, burning me.

My fingers, which should have been cleaning, began to move with a different intention. They tapped softly, then harder, against my still-sensitive vulva. More... More... More... The arousal was a fire that fed on itself. It was no longer "the fighter's voice" commanding me. It was myself. Finally, after years of repression, the woman who had existed before the habit, before the vows, before the dojo, was awakening. And she was voracious.

I had won the final battle. She had emancipated me. I was free. Free to touch myself, to explore this body I had forged for war and was now discovering to be an instrument of infinite pleasure. My fingers strummed my clitoris with growing urgency, an erotic fury that demanded ever stronger images to stay alight.

And then, like lightning in the dark sky, the image came. The woodcutter's son. The youth who had been with his father that day in the woods, who had experienced my strong, fierce, precise strikes... Young. Perhaps handsome. It didn't matter. What mattered was that I knew where they lived. In the cabin at the edge of the woods, as vulnerable as the convent itself had once been, before my arrival.

Well... the night was young...

I stood up suddenly, water running down my naked legs. The arousal had transformed into an aggressive buzz throughout my entire body, an uncontrollable physical need. I walked to the mirror, donned the habit over my completely naked body, and adjusted the veil. My face was flushed, my eyes gleaming. A gleam of anticipated pleasure.

That boy is about to have a unique experience. I will give him a practical lesson, far more intimate and devastating than any strike. He will understand the power that resides beneath this habit. He will learn that the nun he saw fighting in the woods is but a pale shadow of what I am.

I slipped out the convent's side door, merging with shadows that blended with the blackness of my habit. Each step toward the woodcutter's cabin was a promise, each beat of my heart a war drum. Desire and fury fused into a single emotion, powerful, relentless.

The fighter and the woman were one. And she was thirsty.

In the isolated cabin, a light flickered in the single window. Instead of slipping in silently, I stopped before the wooden door. I took a deep breath, concentrating my ki. With a series of rapid, precise shuto and kentsui strikes, I attacked the obstacle. The wood splintered with dry cracks, the door burst inward, hanging crooked on its twisted hinges. My hands bled slightly, my knuckles burning—a small price for the dramatic entrance that only heightened my excitement as I experienced, outside the aseptic, ethically-regulated environment of the dojo, the raw physical force of my strikes.

Inside, the youth—not the woodcutter, but his son, a lad of perhaps twenty—stood, a hunting knife trembling in his hand. His eyes were wide with pure panic.

"You...", he choked, backing away.

"Me," I confirmed, advancing through the splinters. My smile was a blade in the dark. My eyes fixed on the knife. In the dojo, I had learned to disarm threats like this in milliseconds. That is what I did.

He lunged, a fierce but useless movement against my refined technique. A soto-uke deflected the blade, my other hand seized his wrist in a painfully precise kote-gaeshi. The knife clattered to the floor. Before he could catch his breath, a chudan-zuki to the solar plexus doubled him over, followed by a gedan-geri that swept his feet. He fell heavily, gasping. If all that lasted three seconds, it was a lot.

He was completely defenseless against me.

"Lie down on the table," I ordered.

He resisted, trying to scramble back. "No... please..."

My smile widened. A quick, controlled mae-geri struck his chest, with enough force to send him sprawling back onto the rustic table. He landed on his back, panting, dazed.

I leaped onto the table, landing with my knees between his hips, immobilizing him with my weight and position. He tried to struggle, but my knees pressed his torso with a force he couldn't fathom. With swift, decisive movements, I unbuckled his belt, unbuttoned his pants, and pulled them down, along with his underwear, just enough to free his penis.

Surprisingly erect.

"Wait," he said, panting, but his voice had a different quality now. It was no longer just fear. There was... excitement. "Please... wait."

I paused, my eyes narrowing. What followed was the revelation of a most secret secret, seemingly granted to me in that moment by Divine Providence.

"I...", he swallowed hard, his face flushed with an imminent confession. "Since I was a child... I've simply been fascinated by women who practice martial arts. Seeing you in the forest, that strength... that precision...", his voice failed, but his eyes didn't waver from mine, filled with a terrible, genuine admiration. "It's the most... incredible thing I've ever seen."

A low, genuine laugh escaped my lips. The irony was delicious. The perfect victim. He wasn't just being subdued; he was living out a fantasy...

"Is that so?" I whispered, leaning over him, the habit forming a curtain around our waists. My hot breath hit his face. "And what else do you have to say about this... fascination?"

He trembled with pure contained excitement. "The control... the power... the strength... the beauty of your strikes..." His eyes traveled over my face, my veil, my shoulders beneath the habit. "You are... perfect."

Now it was my turn to be surprised. The dynamic had shifted. He was no longer just an object of my will; he was a secret admirer, a devotee of a faith I didn't know I had followers for.

Without breaking eye contact, I sat down onto him, guiding his erect penis inside me. He groaned, not in pain or protest, but in ecstasy. His eyes widened, fixed on mine, full of an inebriated reverence, surely fascinated to see his fantasy fulfilled so completely, unexpectedly, and spectacularly.

As I moved, riding him with a cadence that was both punishment and reward, I whispered in his ear: "Then feel the power. Feel the control. This is applied martial arts."

"Tell me...", he whispered, his chest still heaving, his eyes fixed on me with a devotion that was almost religious. "Tell me about... your... karate..."

I was even more surprised. Doubly so. By the unexpected request, but also by the sudden discovery that I could feel a visceral physical pleasure in talking about my own power. And then I felt a stronger, deeper pulse within me, responding directly to my words. The more I spoke of my power, the harder he became inside me. It was a virtuous circle: my words excited him, his excitement fed me, and that led me to speak more, to reveal more.

A low laugh, laden with a new understanding, escaped my lips. I adjusted myself on him, feeling every inch of his now implacably rigid erection. I had just learned this mix of pain and pleasure upon being penetrated. And then a shudder even stronger than the first time sprouted in my calves, rising to the hair under my veil.

"Do you like it?... Do you like... a woman... who fights karate?..." I began, and my voice came out different already, deeper, more carnal. "I'm a black belt..." He began to moan softly, almost like a whimper. But his hips began to thrust, driving his swollen phallus in search of the depths of my vagina. He was as young as he was experienced... "I fight men... only men... No black belt can stand against me... I'm the best... fighter... in the dojo..." I felt drool running from the corners of my mouth, so great was the pleasure those words also brought me. The young woodcutter's moans rose in pitch. "Fighter," he repeated. "Black belt." I completed: "Third dan." He had his first pre-ejaculatory spasm. "Not yet!" I shouted, slapping him. His eyes widened, and I felt another tremor run through his body—and a pulsing response inside me.

"In my cell," I continued, my words coming out between short breaths, "when everyone sleeps, I train... Hundreds of sit-ups... until the fire... in my belly is stronger... than... any carnal desire... Push-ups until my arms tremble..." My hips began to move, following the rhythm of my confessions. "And when I look at myself... in the mirror, sweaty, with... every muscle defined... I desire myself..."

He let out a deep groan, and his hand gripped my hip through the habit.

"And the gym...", I went on, my voice becoming a hypnotic whisper, "those men... with their display muscles... have no idea. They see me lifting weights... and I pretend to be tired. But inside... inside I'm laughing... Because with a single strike... with the strength I hide... under the sweatshirt... I could break any one of them." I leaned forward, my hot breath on his face. "And that lie... that secret... is as exciting... as feeling you... getting harder... inside me... now."

He gasped, his hips lifting involuntarily to meet me.

"That back you saw in the forest?" I whispered, arching it in a movement that made the habit cling to my defined dorsal muscles. "It lifts more weight than any man in this village. These arms..." I slowly raised one, letting the fabric strain, "...have held a man immobile on the ground while he cried. And that strength...", my voice broke when I felt another powerful pulse within me, "...is what you're feeling now. It's what makes your body respond to me like this."

It was true. The more I spoke, the harder he became inside me, and the more I felt this physical response to my narrative of power, the more I myself became aroused, creating an infinite loop of pleasure and domination.

"I've discovered," I confessed, accelerating the movement of my hips in sync with my words, "that I am a sorceress. That I can transform the strength of my fists into pleasure in your flesh. That I can make a man come just by telling him how I broke another." My breathing became ragged. "Those solitary trainings... that discipline... aren't to defeat men. They're to possess them. Like I'm possessing you now."

His hands rose and gripped the folds of my habit with desperate strength.

"Talk more...", he pleaded, his face contorted between pleasure and surrender. "Please, possess me... with your words..."

And I continued, trapped in this double ecstasy, now in a mix of whispers, moans, and cries.

"I fight better... than any man... than any woman! I... love being... a fighter... with strong... deadly... strikes! I lift weights... to fight even... stronger! I am the black belt... who is breaking you!" I delivered a slap so hard to his face that the marks of my fingers left trails on his pale cheeks.

And then I described the endless planks in my cell, where my body trembled with effort, but my mind soared with fantasies of domination. I spoke of the deep squats at the gym, where each descent was a promise of the destructive power of my legs. I narrated how, sometimes, I would masturbate after training, imagining the faces of the men I had defeated, and how that was the greatest victory of all—to know that my solitary pleasure was more potent than any orgasm they could give me.

My words and our bodies were now in a frenetic rhythm, one feeding the other. I was both the priestess and the sacrifice, the narrator and the protagonist of my own story of power.

When the wave finally hit us, it came with the force of a kiai rising from the depths of my pelvis and exploding into a cry in my throat. He screamed too. He screamed my name like a prayer, his fingers marking my skin through the fabric. And at the exact moment he spurted profusely inside me, I whispered in his ear, sealing our pact:

"Every strike I learned, every muscle I strengthened... was for this moment. To prove that a nun's body can be the altar where a man's will is broken and reborn as devotion."

And as our sweat mingled beneath the black habit, I knew I had discovered the sweetest of sins: the art of transforming power into pleasure, and pleasure into power. It was, indeed, possession.


MuscleWomanBR

XXVIII

I remained for long minutes with his penis inside me, as the erection slowly faded in an almost melancholic process, like the tide receding after a storm. The silence in the cabin was thick, broken only by our labored breathing. My habit, now a chaos of misaligned folds and dampness, covered us like a post-battle cloak. I was immersed in that state of post-climax languor, my mind still reverberating with the echo of my own words of power, when it happened.

Suddenly, his hands—which until then had rested on my hips—gripped with surprising determination. With a strength I hadn't credited him, he pulled my waist upwards, dragging me level with his face. A grunt of surprise escaped me. Before I could react, he lifted the heavy, sodden folds of my habit, completely exposing my genitals to his eyes and the cold air of the cabin.

And then, he did something that completely dismantled the "relentless fighter."

He leaned in and, with a reverence that was at once animal and devout, slowly licked the semen leaking from me. The shock of that hot, wet tongue against my sensitive skin made me tremble from head to toe. It was not an act of submission, but of reclamation. A taking of possession by a route I did not control.

Before the astonishment could pass, he began to introduce into it a tongue... a magnificent tongue. It was a tongue that asked no permission, that knew no hierarchies of belts or dan. It was an instrument of pure pleasure, skillful, persistent, that mapped every fold, every sensitive spot with a precision no kata had ever taught me.

The "relentless fighter," who could dismantle a man with a single strike, who kept a prisoner in a convent cell, who had just forced her first sexual encounter with her personal trainer, who had broken down this cabin door with punches and kicks, was being systematically and gloriously "defeated" by a tongue.

A moan escaped my throat, a high, broken sound I never imagined I could utter. My hands, which should have pushed him away, grabbed his hair, burying my fingers in the thick strands and pulling his head deeper into my groin. My knees, which had borne my weight in countless zenkutsu-dachi, gave way. My body, all of it a weapon tempered by thousands of hours of training, arched in a curve of pure surrender.

He was devouring me. Deciphering a code of pleasure I myself did not know. Every movement of his tongue was an atemi to a vital point I didn't even know I had. It was a complete reversal of power. I, who moments earlier had roared my invincibility, was now completely vulnerable, trembling under the silent, devastating attack of that skillful, voracious mouth.

The pleasure was ineffable, oceanic, taking me out of control, making me lose the reins of my own identity. The fighter, the nun, the woman... all dissolved in the cauldron of sensations the young woodcutter provoked.

"Stop...," I tried to order, stammering, but my voice came out weak and without authority. The sensation was rending, deliciously rending: the ecstatic pleasure made me feel a kind of crushing defeat, a knockout on the tatami. I felt like an inept white belt.

He didn't stop. On the contrary, he intensified the rhythm, as if answering my failed command with a fiercer counter-attack. The master there was he. The seventh dan champion. My hips began to move of their own volition, a biological, primal response over which my mind no longer had control. My fingers clenched in his hair, pulling harder than should have hurt, but he only moaned in approval against my skin.

And then the second wave came. It was an explosion. An earthquake that started at the exact point where his tongue was massaging and spread through every fiber of my body. I screamed. A long, guttural scream. Of capitulation. It was the sound of my own fortress being invaded and taken. And I had no defense.

When the orgasmic convulsion finally passed, I lay collapsed on him, panting, my legs trembling uncontrollably as I embraced his. Now we were face to face. His face was wet with me, and he looked at me with an expression of serene triumph.

He didn't say a word. He just let me slump onto his chest, my face buried in his neck, the habit a dark tangle around our bodies.

The "relentless fighter," the heroine of the tatami, the super-woman had found her kryptonite. And, to my absolute terror and delight, she had not the slightest desire to get up and retaliate. For the first time in years, surrender tasted sweeter than victory. And the tongue of a simple woodcutter boy had proven to be a weapon more powerful than any of my mighty karate strikes.

We spent perhaps half an hour on the table, me on top of him, in a heavy, damp silence. My body, still pulsing with the echoes of involuntary pleasure, felt strange, almost alien. The "relentless fighter" lay temporarily neutralized, embarrassed by her own surrender. Then, like waking from a deep and disturbing erotic dream, a shiver ran down my spine. Reality closed in on me like armor.

I moved with the abruptness of a tai sabaki, leaping onto the stone floor. The habit, disheveled and still damp with sweat and droplets of semen, stuck unpleasantly to my skin. I adjusted it with precise, cold gestures, rearranging the veil to cover my hair completely. Each movement was an act of reaffirmation, a return to the hard lines of my true identity.

He raised his head from the table, his expression holding a note of superiority, of a winner who needed no violence or strength, but the mastery of his... tongue. His vivid, somewhat mocking eyes followed my movements, trying to decipher the abrupt change. His pants were still open, his genitals exposed—a vulnerable testament to what had happened.

I ignored him. I stretched discreetly, as if preparing for combat. I rolled my shoulders, feeling the familiar muscle tension under the habit's fabric. I took a deep breath, filling my hara, expelling the air in a controlled exhale that cleared the last traces of languor from my mind. Concentration descended upon me like a blade.

Then, I turned and faced the handsome young man on the table that had served as the stage for our orgasm. The calm emanating from me was so icy, so absolute, that even I shuddered inside.

"Now," I said, my voice flat and sharp as the edge of a knife, without a trace of the hysterical fury he might have expected, "I am going to beat you up a lot."

For a fraction of a second, he seemed to flash an incredulous smile. But then his eyes widened in pure terror. He tried to get up, a babble of protest leaving his lips.

"Why... why? You already... already..."

"Because," I cut him off, taking a step forward. The distance between us evaporated. "Because you diverted me... Because you took control... Because you dared to challenge me..." Another step. He backed away, but the table blocked his path. "Because the 'relentless fighter' cannot be defeated by a tongue. Your fetish is for a martial artist, isn't it? Then endure the consequences of your desire. Because mine is to use, on the bodies of men like you, the strength of my arms, the strikes of my karate..."

My left hand grabbed his throat, pinning his head against the table. He screamed, a high-pitched sound of panic.

"And especially," I whispered, my face an inch from his, "because you like it. Deep down, where you keep your dirtiest secrets, you yearn for this. To be the target of my strength. To transform my violence into your perverse ecstasy. Isn't that right, boy?"

His eyes answered before his voice could. There was a gleam there, a moist glint of excitement mixed with fear. It was the confirmation I needed.

The first punch was a controlled chudan-zuki to the ribs. A dull thud. He screamed, doubling over, but my fingers on his throat held him in place.

"Ichi," I counted, my voice impassive.

The second, a jodan-zuki that stopped a millimeter from his chin. The wind of the movement made him close his eyes.

"Ni."

A hiza-geri to the thigh muscle to mark him, to cause him a pain he would never forget.

"San."

And I continued. A barrage of precise, calculated blows, none meant to cause permanent damage, all meant to inflict pain, to rewrite in his flesh the hierarchy that momentary pleasure had disturbed. He screamed, cried, begged. But through the tears, I saw his excitement persist, his submission deepen. It was the iron circle: my violence fed his desire, and his sweet, perverse acceptance fed my need to dominate.

When I stopped, he was drenched in sweat and tears, his torso marked red, panting like a slaughtered animal. His pants were still open, and the final proof of his contradictory nature was there, visible, hardened again by fear, pain, and the pleasure of being beaten by a woman.

I looked at him, at my handiwork. The fighter was back. Restored. Stronger than ever, because she now knew a new facet of her power: the ability to inflict pleasure through pain, and to find her own affirmation in the surrender of others.

"The door," I said, wiping my slightly sore knuckles on the hem of my habit, "you fix tomorrow. And the stolen wood will be returned, double."

I turned and left, leaving him there, broken and transformed. The night seemed cleaner now. The fresh air washed the smell of sex and violence from my skin, but not from my soul. I carried both with me, like insignia. The relentless fighter had not just reclaimed her territory; she had discovered a new battlefield. And a new source of power.

The convent door closed behind me with a dull thud that seemed to echo not only in the silence of the courtyard, but in the very structure of my soul. The nighttime peace of the cloister, once a balm, now felt like a trap. And in the center of the courtyard, illuminated only by the moon filtering through the arcades, stood him.

Father Mateus. His black cassock was another blot of solid darkness in the twilight, his posture erect and motionless like a funerary statue. This was no chance encounter. He was planted there, in the path between the door and my cell, like a herald of final judgment. The Mother Superior, of course. Only she could have sought him out, desperate, defeated. And he, the wise, old, eloquent priest, knew everything.

"Sister Maria Lúcia," his voice echoed, grave and emotionless, cutting through the icy silence. "It seems I arrived first for this meeting. Or perhaps you are very late."

I stopped a few meters from him, feeling the damp, dirty habit cling to my legs. The smell of sweat and sex still enveloped me, a profane cloud around my person.

"Father," I replied, my voice surprisingly steady.

He didn't wait for more. He began his peroration, an relentless sequence of theological arguments, a wall of biblical quotes and doctrine. He spoke of the sin of lust, the violation of vows, the blasphemy of using a body consecrated to God for violence and carnal pleasure. He spoke of insubordination, kidnapping, torture. His words were solid, heavy, each one a brick in the wall of my condemnation. He painted a picture of my soul as a devastated field, a profaned temple.

I listened to him. I heard every word, every accusation. And, strangely, the more he spoke, the calmer I became. His abstract truths, his theological constructs, seemed so distant from my reality, so... irrelevant.

When he finished, panting, the silence that followed was more eloquent than any speech.

Then I retorted with the coldness of one stating an irrefutable truth. My voice sounded strangely clear in the courtyard's quiet. "You speak of sin. You speak of vows. You speak of a soul that, supposedly, belongs to me. Let me then speak to you of my only truth."

I took a step forward, and he, instinctively, took a step back.

"Who am I?" I took another step. "I am the woman this convent received a decade ago, a frightened woman who sought refuge here. And what am I now?" Another step. The distance between us shrank. "I am what this very convent, with its peace and isolation, allowed me to become: a relentless fighter."

I stopped before him, so close I could see the pulsing veins at his temples.

And for the first time, I allowed a thread of emotion, of pure triumph, to enter my voice. "I am capable of taking down a man with a touch. Of breaking a will with a look. Of extracting pleasure from my own invincible strength. This body, Father, this body you say is consecrated to God, has transformed into a weapon. And, yes, into an inexhaustible source of pleasure. Of absolute control. Of knowing, without a shadow of a doubt, that one is stronger than anyone around them."

He tried to speak, raised a trembling hand. I stopped him with a gesture.

"No, Father. Listen. You speak of theology. I speak of flesh and bone. You speak of soul. I speak of trained muscles, sharpened reflexes, the intoxicating sensation of seeing the fear in a man's eyes when he realizes he is at the mercy of a woman. You believe in sin? I believe in power. And my power is more real, more tangible, more true than any abstract concept you can preach."

I extended my hands, the same ones that hours earlier had broken a door, guided a turgid penis into me, and stroked a face in ecstasy.

"Look at me, Father. There is not, and never has been, a woman like me. Not in this convent, not in your entire holy Church. I am a living paradox. I am the nun who dominates through fear and strength. I want to know the male body better than any prostitute! My prayers are thunderous blows to the arrogance of those who dare face me. And nothing, nothing you say will change that truth."

Father Mateus was pale, his mouth agape. His eloquence, his wisdom accumulated over decades of priesthood, seemed to have evaporated before the rawness of my confession. It was as if he stood before a terrible epiphany, the revelation of a new kind of creature, one he had no tools to comprehend, much less to redeem.

He didn't utter a single word. He only shook his head, slowly, with an expression of perplexity and a profound sadness.

I turned and left him there, in the middle of the courtyard, alone with the weight of his collapsing certainties. I climbed the stairs towards my cell like a queen returning to her kingdom. The relentless fighter needed no absolution. She was her own law. And her truth was the only one that mattered.


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MuscleWomanBR

XXIX

The final battle against any remnant of the nun within me was quick and unfair. The fighter delivered the coup de grâce with an idea as simple as it was cruel: I would humiliate the memory of that woman of God, mocking all her vows in an intimate and secret way.

The morning sun had not yet burned off the valley's damp mist, but inside the cabin, another kind of heat was building. Anyone passing nearby, if anyone ventured onto those isolated paths, might think the woodcutter or his son was in a fit of rage, breaking the few pieces of furniture in the house. The sounds were dry, muffled, rhythmic—the impact of flesh against flesh, a dull grunt, the creak of the wooden floorboards under pressure.

No one passed by to know the truth. The truth was that it was me. It was the sound of my body, of my power, being applied to that young man. I had returned not long ago from the dojo, with my muscles warm and my mind sharp, the still-damp gi and the black belt stored in the old canvas bag. The theme of that day's sparring, in fact, permeated every fiber of me: my training for the fourth *dan*. The quest for a level of mastery that transcended technique.

And he, the woodcutter's son, was an experiment in that quest.

As I had determined the night before, he wore only white underwear. The simplicity of the garment contrasted brutally with the complexity of the scene. And I, dressed in the full black habit. The thick, rough fabric, once a symbol of renunciation, was now the uniform of my domination.

He waited in the center of the room, his young, strong body tense, his eyes fixed on me with a mixture of fear and anticipation for the pleasure he craved as much as I did. Then, in a studiedly dramatic gesture, I rolled up the sleeves of my habit and attacked.

It wasn't a furious charge. It was a demonstration. A *kizami-zuki* that stopped a hair's breadth from his nose, the displacement of air making him blink. He retreated, instinctively, but I was already there, in his blind spot. My open hand connected with his ribs in a controlled *shuto*. It wasn't meant to hurt, but to mark. A dull thud echoed in the cabin.

He tried a counterattack, a clumsy punch. I evaded with a minimal hip movement, the habit swirling around my legs. As his fist passed me by, my elbow found the muscle of his arm in a precise *empi*. He cried out.

And then, I began the choreography.

I hounded him through the cabin, a black, relentless shadow against his pale skin. Each of my strikes was a lesson. A low *mae-geri* that swept his support leg. A *gyaku-zuki* that sank into his abdomen.

The habit was an active participant. The heavy, dark folds brushed against his sweaty body, leaving smudges of moisture and, occasionally, a red line from a superficial scratch. They were the marks of my passage, the signature of the fighting nun on his flesh. When I pinned him against the wall with a *kote-gaeshi*, the black fabric enveloped his bare arm, a sacrilegious-sacred contrast that deeply excited me.

"Isn't it brute strength you like?" I asked in a whisper, while applying an arm lock that forced him to his knees. His breath was a hot gust against the veil hanging from my head. "I also love to see a brute, handsome man like you bending to the strength of my arms."

He moaned, and I felt, through the fabric, the tremor of his body. It wasn't pain. It was excitement. The same excitement that made my own muscles vibrate, that transformed violence into an act of intimacy.

I let him fall to the floor, panting, his torso marked with the red impressions of my blows, the white underwear stained with sweat. I stood over him, the sacred habit of a Benedictine nun covering him. I breathed calmly, while he struggled to catch his breath.

"Get up," I ordered.

He obeyed, trembling. His eyes never left me. There was terror there, yes, but also surrender, a desperate desire, an adoration for the strength that crushed him.

And I continued. Because that was my training. Because that was my path to the fourth *dan*. Not just in the dojo, with opponents who bowed to the rules. But here, in the raw reality, with a man I had molded to be the perfect receptacle of my power. Every blow that did not wound, every immobilization that did not break, was an affirmation of my absolute control. Of my precision.

It was the karate nun in her purest essence. And, in that cabin, with the sounds of our bodies echoing like a litany of violence, I was closer to God—my God of strength and will—than I had ever been, even when kneeling before the altar.

My body was sweating, and I felt the sweat running under the habit. My core, however, demanded more than that fight against the handsome, rough young man who inhabited the equally rustic cabin. We exchanged looks that, without words, were as eloquent about our desire: he wanted me, just as I wanted him. I looked at his groin and noted the erection. My impulse was to ride it once more. Not once. Several times. But that would mean succumbing to his will, again.

So I delivered a magnificent slap to his face, which left the perfect mark of my fingers. And I left.


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MuscleWomanBR

XXX

I entered the convent through the side door, like a shadow. The place was silent, wrapped in the sisters' sleep. I climbed the stairs to the quarters, my body still warm, still pulsing. In the common bathroom, I let the habit fall to the floor. I turned on the shower and let the ice-cold water fall over me. This time, however, it was not penance. It was a ritual of celebration. The water ran over my body, washing away sweat and semen, but not the memory, not the desire. On the contrary, the sensation of water on sensitive skin was a new kind of excitement. I scrubbed myself with an almost violent force, as if polishing a weapon after using it.

I left the bathroom, my body trembling in the cold dawn air. I slipped my feet directly into the black skirt of the habit. I pulled the veil over my still-damp hair, adjusting it with mechanical gestures. The black fabric of the habit brushed against my bare skin, and a shiver ran down my spine. It was a feeling of vulnerability and power at the same time. Beneath those layers of sacred clothing, I was completely naked. Unprotected. And, paradoxically, more armed than ever.

I walked to the foggy mirror. The woman staring back at me had the serene face of a nun, framed by the immaculate veil. Nothing in that exterior image betrayed the beast roaring within. Nothing revealed the naked skin under the clothes, the smell of rustic soap trying to mask the scent of sex, the throbbing heat that persisted between my legs.

Suddenly, the memory of Roger flashed in my mind, always close, always available, always vulnerable to my strength, always promising me a new battlefield, a new form of conquering the pleasure I now wanted to satisfy without ever being sated.

A slow, intimate smile curved my lips. The nun was dead. The fighter was in command. And the habit, once a symbol of renunciation, was now my most perfect camouflage. From then on, every prayer would be a lie, every gesture of humility a farce. I was a sacred and profane weapon, dressed in the skin of my own victim. And my next target was just a few meters away, locked in a cell, completely ignorant of the storm about to come.

So, I walk slowly toward the cell from which Roger no longer dares to escape. Yes, slowly. Each calculated step in the silent corridor is a deliberate extension of my excitement. The rustle of the habit against my bare legs beneath it is a constant, delicious reminder of my equally delicious transgression. The friction of the fabric against the erect nipples of my breasts makes me shiver. No one can stop me.

Flashes of sex with Marco, the athletic personal trainer with whom I spectacularly initiated myself into sex, erupt in my vision like lightning in an internal storm. The memory of his face contorted in pleasure, even as his spirit denied it, floods me with a wave of heat. The recollection of the power I felt extracting that pleasure from him, dominating not only his body but his very biological reaction, sends a tremor of anticipation through me. I want to see the same in Roger. Beautiful Roger...

The ex-karateka who tried to rape me would now get a response worthy of the black belt nun. A response he could never have imagined.

I reach the door. The key turns in the lock with a click that seems to echo down my own spine. Roger is seated on the bed, leaning against the headboard. He looks up, and I see the conditioned reflex of fear, but also a spark of morbid curiosity. He has noticed something different in me. A new energy, more predatory than usual.

I close the door behind me. I don't say a word. My eyes travel over his body, and he shrinks slightly.

"Get up," I say, a tremor of desire already in my voice.

Hesitantly, he obeys. We stand face to face, separated by a few feet. The cell seems smaller.

Without breaking eye contact, I lift my hands to the shoulders of the habit to adjust it, in a gesture that is a parody of saintly modesty and demure decorum. Then, I point to the floor in front of my feet.

"Lie down."

He blinks, confused. "What...?"

"Lie down!" I repeat, and the authority in my voice leaves no room for questions.

He kneels and then lies on his back, his eyes never leaving mine.

Standing over him, I lift the edges of the long religious garment just enough to be able to kneel, one leg on either side of his hips. The habit forms a wide, black, circular pool over the junction of our bodies. I feel his heat. My firm hands go to his waist, to the buttons of his loose, rustic trousers.

He begins to protest, a murmur of "no" escaping his lips.

A single glance from me silences him. He understands. The fighter is in control.

I finish unbuttoning his trousers with efficient movements, pulling them down, along with his underwear, just enough. Just what's necessary. What interests me is well exposed.

I feel his erection against my bare thigh under the habit. A smile touches my lips.

Then I guide his penis inside me and begin to ride him.

It is slow, at first. Deliberate. Each downward movement is a kime, a focus of total intention. My eyes are fixed on his, observing every nuance of his expression – the fear, the confusion, the internal struggle, and then, inevitably, the awakening of a pleasure he does not want to admit.

As I move, I begin to speak. My voice is a hoarse whisper, sharp as a shuto.

"This is my other power." I move down, feeling him deep inside me. "Putting you... inside me... like this... like this... You are mine... Deep inside me... Like this..."

He moans, his fingers clenching on the hem of the habit spread on the stone floor.

"That's what you are... A penis... A hard penis... that I ride whenever I want..." Another movement, deeper. "Who is the whore here, Roger?" I lean forward, my face close to his, the habit enveloping us in our private world. "I can... ride you... anytime... I can control every muscle, every nerve, every... reaction of yours..."

His face contorts. He fights against his own body, against the pleasure being forcibly extracted from him. And I see, with a satisfaction deeper than any orgasm, the exact moment he loses the battle. His eyes widen, his mouth opens in a muffled groan. It's the same expression as Marco's, the same as the woodcutter's. It is the expression of my absolute victory.

I feel his hips twist involuntarily, his body arching under mine. I feel the final spasm, the warm proof of his physical surrender. He trembles, exploding in a torrent of semen that floods me inside. He trembles. His spasm is prolonged. He may not recognize it, but it must be his fullest, most delicious orgasm yet. He trembles.

I remain motionless atop him for a long moment, still feeling the last contractions inside me. The habit is all crumpled, hiding what is consummated.

Then, I rise with the same solemnity with which I entered. And I kneel again beside him.

"So, Roger?" I ask in a sensual whisper, cleaning myself with the hem of my own habit, "How does it feel to be raped by the woman you wanted to rape?"

I stand up without waiting for an answer or even looking at his face. I leave him there, on the floor, his trousers still down, his spirit more broken than ever. I leave the cell, locking it. The corridor is quiet. The habit, though rumpled, is rearranged. The apparent nun returns to her quarters, carrying within her the secret of the woman who became, finally, the uncontested mistress of her own pleasure. The humiliation of Maria Lúcia was complete. And the ascent of the relentless fighter, too.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

THE END

BONUS IMAGES

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login