⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Scrumptous sessions

Started by Makko2, August 11, 2025, 04:03:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Makko2

Hi! I discovered that Scrumptous of HBC does sessions. I asked her how to reach her, but she said that she is not on SessionGirls. Do you know what's her name as a sessionist and where to find her travel schedule? I asked her these questions also, but she had no time to answer me again.
Let me know! Also in private, tall me if you have had sessions with her in the past.
Thanks
Bye!


2ndHoodman

For anyone in HBC. I took to private and direct messaged or chatted.

Muscluva

If she does session I'd love to know, neat the top of my wishlist, but I dont think she travels, I have asked her in the past but not recently and since she was still in Ukraine last I heard, visiting her isn't an option either. If anybody knows differently please let us know.

Makko2

At the moment she seems to to be on live on HBC since the end of october. I hope she has not having problems connected to Ukrainan war.
I hope a day she will tell me more precisely when she will decide to come in my country.
I will let you know!
Bye

renrew

Don't want to destroy hopes. But I don't think she ever will, imho this "promises" are just her way to keep you interested in doing privates ...

Muscluva

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Don't want to destroy hopes. But I don't think she ever will, imho this "promises" are just her way to keep you interested in doing privates ...

Sadly, I think you're right

Makko2

It is possible she plays only a role, after all... ???