Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Kelli Provocateur / Ashley Starr

Started by justdiff1, June 23, 2021, 06:14:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

justdiff1

Ive delayed this post for 3 years+ 😅

I lucked out big time. I saw Kelli post on WB that she was in NYC in early 2018, and that morning i realized i had availability to see her. I emailed her, and got a response back within an hour saying that she could be seen in 2 hours. I jumped on it. I took the 1 hour drive to Midtown Manhattan. I was excited and super nervous since this was my first session ever. I found a parking spot a few blocks from the hotel. As i am walking towards her hotel, i am thinking "this is too good to be true. Am i actually meeting with Kelli Provocateur?" I finally get to her hotel door, knocked, door opens, and i swear, i felt like i saw a beautiful, sexy ghost lol. If i recall correctly, she was in a white bathrobe and heels, but still petite and adorable as hell. The ghost part is simply because my own brain fog/delusion kicked in seeing her sexy ass in the flesh lol. I requested for a muscle worship session. Under that bathrobe, she looked like a comic book character; compact, but muscles on muscles. She was rock hard to the touch (Her calves are literally cinderblocks in size and hardness. To me, that is the stand-out bodypart on her goddess-level physique). Not an ounce of body fat on her. Her sensuality is out of this world in person. There was not a square inch on her perfect body i didn't "touch" or muscle worship. She made me feel very comfortable and was super cool. I somehow was the only session she had for the day before she had a radio interview to do that afternoon from her hotel. Since there was an hour gap btwn my session end-time and her interview, we laid in bed for easily 30-40minutes after my session and talked about an array of personal topics. She is really a cool and amazing person. I havent had a session with anyone since, but i would highly recommend her. If the timing is right next time she visits NYC i would see her in a heartbeat. She goes beyond the call of duty to please. Thanks Kelli!


boyofwinter

She is awesome, combines muscles and dominance and cuteness like few others. I definitely recommend her.

MLB93

I can attest to that, as I had a session with her in NYC too in 2017. Kelli is unreal sex appeal and a muscle maiden. We hit it off from start, talking about various subjects like basketball, wrestling and bodybuilding. And just like that she seamlessly segued into the session. I remember when it was over, she whispered in my ear, "I don't do sessions. It's the Kelli Experience!" I remember her eyes grew wide when she said the last part.

punkazzboy

Has anyone sessioned with her recently? I like the idea of a very toned body with huge 34jj cups but with the high price would want to know how she's been lately.

lovethestuff

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Weird0

Does anybody know if she does FS? I sent her an email and she didn't specify if the Kelli Experience includes that

artax

I've seen her advertise on escort site (Eros) in the past but not sure- if she does

MuscleBeast69

Has anyone seen her lately? Was curious as to how muscular she is now and how sensual she is.

russianfbbfan

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Has anyone seen her lately? Was curious as to how muscular she is now and how sensual she is.

Let me know if you want more details, saw her many times, last time a year ago.

Warhawk Overdrive

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Has anyone seen her lately? Was curious as to how muscular she is now and how sensual she is.

Sensual yes

Sensual+fit body+HJ+fully naked-FS-"grooming"=$800

YMMV
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf