⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

The Garden of Surprises

Started by watson2022, October 21, 2025, 08:27:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

watson2022

After finishing his A-Levels, Eli was looking forward to a long, well-deserved break. But his mum had other plans. She handed him a flyer for a gardening job at Mrs. Cunningham's house, a woman in her 40s who lived in a large, ivy-covered Victorian home at the edge of the village. Mrs. Cunningham needed someone to take care of her garden—mowing the lawn, trimming hedges, and general upkeep. Eli wasn't thrilled, but the pay was good and he figured it would be an easy way to earn some pocket money before the summer kicked off properly.

On the day he arrived at Mrs. Cunningham's house, he was surprised by how much work the garden needed. The sprawling backyard was a maze of hedges, flower beds, and bushes, and the lawn looked like it had grown wild over the past month. The job was definitely more demanding than he'd anticipated, but he rolled up his sleeves and got started.

Mrs. Cunningham appeared at the back door of the house shortly after he began. She was tall and graceful, dressed in casual workout clothes—an old T-shirt and leggings that clung to her slim yet strong frame. Her short, silver-streaked hair was swept up into a messy ponytail, and she had a warm, approachable smile.

"Eli, right? Thanks for coming by!" she said cheerfully, stepping outside and gesturing toward the lawnmower. "I'm just here if you need anything. Feel free to take a break whenever."

"Thanks!" Eli nodded, feeling a little self-conscious as she turned to go back into the house. He couldn't help but notice how easy she made everything look, moving through the garden with an effortless grace. There was something about her that struck him as different, like she was capable of more than she let on. But he wasn't about to overthink it—he had a job to do.

Hours passed as he worked in the heat, mowing and trimming. By the time he finished the lawn, his muscles were sore and the sun had left him drenched in sweat. He wiped his forehead, glancing over at the house, where Mrs. Cunningham was watering the flowers in her back garden. He figured he'd take a quick break and ask to use the bathroom.

As he made his way to the back door, he called out, "Mrs. Cunningham? I'm just going to use the bathroom, is that okay?"

"Of course, it's down the hall, first door on your left!" she called back, not looking up.

Eli nodded and stepped into the house, his legs aching. As he walked down the hall, the house felt cooler, the air conditioning a welcome relief. He wasn't paying much attention and ended up walking into the first door he saw, thinking it was the bathroom.

Instead, he found himself in Mrs. Cunningham's bedroom.

The room was spacious, clean, and softly lit, but what immediately caught his attention was the wall on the far side of the room. It was lined with framed photographs. Mrs. Cunningham—her younger self—was the subject of each one. But these weren't casual snapshots. In every photo, she was striking a bodybuilding pose. Her muscles were massive—her biceps, thick and powerful, bulging like they belonged to someone far bigger than her. She had a jaw-dropping chest, the kind of sculpted definition that made Eli's breath catch in his throat. Each image was more impressive than the last, showing her at various stages of competition, the stage lights catching her perfectly chiseled body.

The trophies beneath the photos were almost as striking as the pictures themselves—huge, glistening awards that made it clear she had been a champion. He leaned in closer, reading the engravings: World Champion. Best Overall. Top Female Bodybuilder.

Eli couldn't believe it. He had never thought of Mrs. Cunningham as someone who had once been a hulking force of nature. He was still processing when he heard the door behind him open. His heart skipped as Mrs. Cunningham stepped into the room, looking surprised to find him there.

"Eli," she said with a soft laugh, "you've found my little collection, I see." She paused for a moment, surveying the scene before her eyes twinkled mischievously. "You're a little far from the bathroom, aren't you?"

Eli's face flushed bright red. He was frozen, caught in the act. "I—I'm so sorry. I thought this was the bathroom," he stammered, nervously backing up a step.

Mrs. Cunningham chuckled, clearly amused by his discomfort. "Don't worry about it, Eli. It's not like anyone else comes in here to see them." She glanced over at the photos and trophies, almost like she was considering something. "I don't usually talk about my past in bodybuilding. It's been a while, but... well, this is where it all started."

Eli, still feeling a little awkward, couldn't help but glance back at the photos. "You were... you were amazing," he said in awe, unable to hide the admiration in his voice.

Mrs. Cunningham gave a slight, knowing smile. "I was. Some people still remember me from my competition days."

Her tone had shifted slightly, and Eli could tell she was enjoying the effect the photos had on him. But there was something else in her eyes—a quiet pride that she wasn't afraid to show. She was strong. Unapologetically strong. And there was a confidence in her that Eli found both intimidating and... magnetic.

She took a step closer, still eyeing him with that teasing smile. "What do you think? Impressive, isn't it?"

Eli nodded slowly, his mind still reeling. "I... I never would've guessed. You look so... normal now." He realized too late how that came out, but Mrs. Cunningham just laughed, completely unbothered.

"Normal?" she repeated, raising an eyebrow. "I don't think you're looking hard enough, Eli."

Before he could respond, she flexed her arm, raising it casually, and instantly her bicep popped. The muscle was huge—bigger than anything he'd ever seen, and it made his heart race in a way he didn't quite understand. She stood there, holding the flex for a moment as Eli's eyes darted between the bulging muscle and her face.

"See something you like?" she asked, her voice low and playful. There was a glint in her eye, a mix of pride and amusement at the effect she was having on him.

Eli's face went bright red again. "I—I didn't know you were that strong," he blurted out.

She smiled, lowering her arm but never breaking eye contact. "Oh, Eli, strength doesn't just show up overnight. It takes years. Discipline. Determination. But it's there. It's always been there."

There was a moment of silence, and Eli found himself unable to look away. Mrs. Cunningham was beautiful in a way that had nothing to do with conventional beauty. She was something different—something far more powerful, both physically and emotionally.

"I guess I never really thought about it," Eli admitted quietly, "but seeing all this... it's kind of amazing. I never thought someone like you could—"

She cut him off with a knowing smile, her eyes twinkling. "Could what? Be stronger than you ever imagined?"

Eli swallowed. "Yeah."

"Well, maybe one day, you'll surprise yourself too," she said, her voice softening just a bit. "But for now, finish up with the garden. I'm sure you're ready for a break."

Eli nodded, still a little shaken by the whole exchange. But as he left the room and headed back toward the garden, he couldn't stop thinking about Mrs. Cunningham—about the strength she had, the confidence she exuded, and the mystery that still lingered about her.

The day had started out as just a simple job, but now, it felt like something much more... intriguing.

watson2022

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Wookey

Wonderful. So many possibilities for the story arc..... Here's to you Mrs Robinson

watson2022

As Eli stepped back into the sunlight, the air seemed heavier—not from the heat, but from the way Mrs. Cunningham's words and actions kept replaying in his mind. Strength doesn't just show up overnight. Her arm, flexing so effortlessly, her casual confidence—it was like she had him exactly where she wanted him, mentally stumbling over everything she said.

He tried to focus on the hedges, but his thoughts kept drifting back to her. The way she had looked at him when he fumbled over his words. It wasn't just the strength—though that had taken him completely by surprise—it was her presence. There was something almost mischievous in her eyes, like she knew exactly how she was making him feel, and she was enjoying every minute of it.

Hours passed as Eli trimmed the bushes and pulled weeds, the afternoon sun scorching his skin. When he finished the last of it, the garden looked almost pristine. He was wiping the sweat from his forehead when he heard the soft sound of footsteps approaching.

Mrs. Cunningham was there, holding two glasses of lemonade. Her smile was as easy and disarming as ever.

"You've been working hard, Eli," she said, her voice smooth. "Take a break. I think you've earned it."

Eli hesitated for a moment, but her calm demeanor made it easy to follow her lead. He sat down beside her on the patio, taking the glass she offered. The lemonade was cool and tangy, a welcome relief. For a few moments, they sat in companionable silence, but Eli couldn't ignore the nagging feeling that Mrs. Cunningham was sizing him up, her gaze never quite leaving him.

"So," she started, her voice casual, "did you really have no idea about my... other career?" She let the words hang in the air, clearly enjoying his discomfort.

Eli flushed, rubbing the back of his neck. "I mean... not really, no."

She let out a soft laugh, like she was amused by his awkwardness. "I guess most people don't. But you seem a bit surprised, Eli. I didn't take you for someone who'd be so shocked by a little muscle."

His face turned even redder. "I—well, it's just... you're so, uh... different now."

Mrs. Cunningham's eyes twinkled. "Different? I'm still the same. I just don't flaunt it anymore." She leaned back in her chair, stretching just slightly. "But you know, Eli, muscles don't just disappear. They stay with you, even when you're not flexing them for the world to see."

Eli blinked. "Oh."

She gave him a sly smile. "Oh? That's all you have to say?" She leaned forward slightly, her voice dropping to a playful tone. "I think you've been holding out on me, Eli. What exactly did you think of me, before all this?"

Eli swallowed, not quite sure how to answer. But the teasing in her voice was starting to get to him. "I didn't really think about it... I mean, you're nice, and you seem like you have everything together." He winced as he said it, wondering if he had gone too far with the "everything together" comment.

Mrs. Cunningham's smile only widened. "Everything together, huh? And what about now, Eli?" She let the question hang in the air, leaning in just enough that he could feel the playful tension radiating from her. "I'm guessing the idea of me having it all together is a little less clear now, huh?"

His heart skipped a beat, and he couldn't look her in the eye for a moment. "I... I don't know what you mean."

"Oh, I think you do," she said softly, lowering her glass and resting it on the table. "You're thinking about that flex earlier, aren't you?"

Eli's face went from red to something darker. "What?"

She laughed lightly, her voice low and teasing. "You don't think I didn't notice the way your eyes lingered when I showed you a little muscle, do you? I have a feeling you were the one surprised—more than I was, at least."

Eli stammered, his brain struggling to catch up. "I wasn't—I didn't—"

"Relax, Eli," she cut him off, still smirking. "I'm just teasing. Though, I have to admit, it's fun to watch you squirm a bit." She winked, clearly enjoying his discomfort.

Eli wasn't sure if he should feel embarrassed or flattered. "You really like doing that, don't you?"

Her smile softened, but the teasing edge was still there. "I don't do it to make you squirm. You just make it so easy." She leaned back, folding her arms across her chest. "But hey, it's okay to be a little awestruck. Not everyone gets to see the real me."

Eli took a slow sip of his lemonade, trying to regain some composure. "Well, I guess I wasn't expecting it. I didn't know... a bodybuilder could be so—"

"—so normal?" Mrs. Cunningham finished for him, giving him an amused look. "You'd be surprised. A lot of it is mental. Strength isn't just about the muscles, Eli. It's about the mind, the discipline. You don't get this strong by just lifting weights—you get this strong by controlling everything around you, inside and out."

She paused, her gaze a little more serious now. "You know, I could teach you a few things about that—about what it really takes to build something. Not just muscles, but your life. You might be surprised at what you're capable of."

Eli blinked, caught off guard by the sudden shift. "Like... what kind of things?"

She smiled knowingly. "Well, if you want to see for yourself, I'll be here every Wednesday. The question is... will you be ready?"

Eli didn't answer right away. Her teasing had thrown him off balance, but underneath it, he could sense something deeper. Something that intrigued him far more than he was ready to admit.

"Yeah," he said finally, with a little more confidence than he felt. "I'll be ready."

She gave him a sly look as she stood up. "Good. Then I'll see you next week, Eli."

As she turned to walk back inside, Eli sat there for a moment, trying to shake off the feeling of being watched—of being seen—in a way he wasn't used to. There was no denying it now: Mrs. Cunningham wasn't just a gardening client. She was something much more... fascinating.

And he was only beginning to scratch the surface.

The next Wednesday, Eli arrived at Mrs. Cunningham's house, unsure of what to expect. He'd spent the last few days thinking about their conversation—about the way she'd looked at him with those playful eyes, like she knew exactly how much she had him on edge.

When he stepped into the garden, the first thing he noticed was how neat and well-maintained everything looked. The hedges were trimmed to perfection, and the flowers bloomed in vibrant bursts of color. It was a strange feeling—he was here to work, but it felt almost like he was walking into a secret world. Mrs. Cunningham's world.

He found her by the fence, hands on her hips as she examined a patch of overgrown ivy. As usual, she looked effortlessly put together, wearing an old T-shirt and workout leggings that seemed to accentuate her every movement. She turned as he approached, a smirk tugging at the corner of her lips.

"Well, well. Look who finally decided to show up," she said, her voice smooth but teasing. "Were you worried I'd find someone else to take your place?"

Eli blinked, caught off guard by her tone. He forced a grin. "Not at all. I'm here, aren't I?"

"Oh, you are," she replied, her gaze sharp. "But I don't know. You look a little distracted today. Something on your mind?"

His cheeks flushed slightly. "No, I'm just—" He faltered under her gaze. "I'm good. Ready to work."

She raised an eyebrow. "Mm-hmm. Ready, huh? Well, we'll see how long that lasts."

He could feel her watching him as he grabbed the rake and started working on the leaves scattered across the lawn. She didn't say anything at first, but the way she stood there, arms crossed, made it clear she wasn't going to let him off that easily.

"I hope you brought your A-game today, Eli," Mrs. Cunningham said after a long silence. "I'm not paying for half a job."

Eli couldn't help but laugh nervously. "I'm not half-assing it," he said, a little too quickly.

"Oh, I know," she said with a smirk, her eyes lingering on him. "You wouldn't want to disappoint me, would you?"

Her tone was so casual, but there was a clear undertone of challenge in it.

Eli's heart rate quickened, but he couldn't help himself. "I wouldn't dream of it," he replied, trying to match her confidence.

She took a step closer, folding her arms as she looked him up and down, her gaze slowing as it lingered on his arms. "Hmm... You've been working out, haven't you? I can see the muscles starting to show. You're looking a little more... defined."

Eli's stomach flipped at the comment. He didn't want to admit how much it affected him, but the heat rising in his chest was unmistakable.

"Just a little," he muttered, trying to brush it off.

Mrs. Cunningham chuckled softly. "I bet. You should keep at it. You'll never know how much more you're capable of unless you push yourself, Eli." She took another step closer, making him feel like she was circling him, sizing him up like one of her competitors. "But I wouldn't expect you to keep up with me, though. I've had years of practice."

Eli looked at her, feeling the weight of her challenge. "Years of what practice?"

She smiled, that playful glint back in her eyes. "Oh, you know. Building. It's more than just lifting weights, Eli. It's about building your mind, your body, your will." She leaned in just a little, close enough that he could smell the faint scent of lavender and something earthy. "But I don't expect you to understand just yet."

She stepped back then, a little too quickly for him to process, leaving him feeling unsettled.

"Well, if you're not too distracted," she said, "we can get started on the back corner. It's a mess back there."

Eli's hands were clammy as he reached for the hedge trimmer. "Sure. I'm—uh—on it."

It was clear Mrs. Cunningham was enjoying herself. The rest of the afternoon passed in a haze of teasing comments, each one more pointed than the last.

"You're really getting into this, huh?" she'd said when she caught him trying to trim the grass into neat rows. "Is this how you always work, Eli? Or is this a special occasion for you?"

Eli had only muttered something about how "neatness was important," but the playful edge in her voice had made him wonder if he was being too eager. He wasn't sure if he was trying to impress her or if he was just too caught up in the strange game she seemed to be playing.

When the sun began to dip, Mrs. Cunningham suggested they take a break. She handed him another glass of lemonade, this time with a little more flair.

"Here, Eli. You're looking a little red in the face," she said, her voice low and teasing as she watched him. "You sure you're not getting too hot? Or maybe... nervous?"

He took the glass from her, his hands trembling slightly. "I'm fine," he said quickly, but his voice cracked slightly under her gaze.

She raised an eyebrow, her lips curling into a knowing smile. "Are you sure? I don't know, Eli... You seem like someone who might be hiding something."

His heart skipped, and he cleared his throat, trying to get his bearings. "I'm just—just here to work."

"Mm-hmm," she said, a soft laugh escaping her. "I'm sure you are."

She leaned in slightly, lowering her voice to a near-whisper. "But I don't think you're just here to work, Eli. You've got other things on your mind, don't you?"

Eli could feel his face flushing again. "I don't know what you mean."

She stood back up, turning to survey the garden. "Of course you don't," she said casually, not missing the way his breath had caught. "I suppose we'll just have to see what you're really made of, won't we?"

Eli couldn't shake the feeling that she was playing him, but he couldn't deny that he liked it. It made the summer feel less like a routine job and more like... something else entirely.

"Well," she said as she turned to go inside, "I'm sure you're ready for a break. Come back next Wednesday, and we'll see if you've improved at all."

Eli watched her go, his mind racing. The teasing was relentless, but somewhere between the playful banter and her teasing smiles, he realized something he hadn't expected—he was starting to look forward to Wednesdays for more than just the work.

Mrs. Cunningham was more than just a garden boss. She was a challenge. And Eli couldn't wait to see what she had in store next.


Wookey