⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Mainstream female muscle literature

Started by El_Roy_1999, October 11, 2025, 08:12:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

El_Roy_1999

We all remember Chemical Pink and Hannibal. Now, I recently discovered another "normal" female muscle book, and it even has growth in it.

Only problem is, it's in German, but still:
It's "Gym" by Verena Kessler, and it's a story that is pretty much up our collective female muscle-obsessed alleys.
It's about a woman who starts working at the titular gym, and falls down the rabbit hole of muscle growth, jealousy and insanity. It's well-written, and it's surprisingly intense for a mainstream novel. (Of course, I would have preferred it to be WAY more intense, but then again, I am a professional pervert.)

Anyway, I can recommend it, it's very nice!

Here it is:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

cje86

Sounds very interesting wish there was an English version

taoschild

I read the Lisa Cross book - seriously disappointing. Is there a translation of this book anywhere. If it were mainstream wouldn't it have an English version, Elroy?
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

taoschild

There is definitely some mainstream works here and an upcoming novel in the mode of Robert Jordan that is presently at the editor:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

El_Roy_1999

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I read the Lisa Cross book - seriously disappointing. Is there a translation of this book anywhere. If it were mainstream wouldn't it have an English version, Elroy?

Weeeeell ... The vast majority of German language books never get an English language release. It's just too expensive, and the book will have to compete with tons of international releases. So, most publishers will just run it in German. After all, there are still 100 million people you can potentially sell your book to.
Obviously, should it end up being a major hit, then an English translation would be commissioned.
But that is really something for modern classics ...

The book is mainstream in so far as it was featured on the radio and in the newspapers, including interviews with the author.

But if I find the time and energy, I can try to do a translation by myself. I mean, it'd be unautorized, and I'm obviously not a translator, but it could work. (Also, translation is usually done into the translator's mother tongue, not from it.)
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.