LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

The first international female bodybuilding contest born for the web

Started by RobMash, March 16, 2011, 02:56:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobMash

Saturday, November 26 2011
Bologna Italy

A thrilling show where the home attendees BECOME PROTAGONIST!

IDEA

Female bodybuilding athletes from all around the world will defy each other to conquer the Lady OM MMXI title, the first bodybuilding contest born specifically for the web

THE SHOW

It is a thrilling show: very close shots, breathtaking matches, athletes challenging each other, interwievs, back stage videos, fast pace play,sensational choreography and scenery.

A contest born to amuse, galvanize and impress a wide audience




If any athlete want partecipate on this contest please contacting the professional photographer Oberdan Mancini on facebook



You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


for more information go on the link

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login



I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

RobMash

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

RobMash

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

RobMash

VOTING

Lady OM MMXI is the first bodybuilding contest with a world wide jury. The athletes will be voted by viewers, who will attend live from every corner of the planet. The panel, which comprehend all the web and theater audience, will vote for the competitors and the most voted athlete will be the winner. Theater spectators would vote via sms .
Each HD view purchase give the right to vote once.
The entrance ticket give the right to one vote, too.
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Sar-Net

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
VOTING

Lady OM MMXI is the first bodybuilding contest with a world wide jury. The athletes will be voted by viewers, who will attend live from every corner of the planet. The panel, which comprehend all the web and theater audience, will vote for the competitors and the most voted athlete will be the winner. Theater spectators would vote via sms .
Each HD view purchase give the right to vote once.
The entrance ticket give the right to one vote, too.

Ya know if your really gona do this, you should be directly contacting the FBB's and inviting them to the competition, and then there is the matter of what do the women get for participating in the contest, what about rules, what about reserving hotel space, whats the cost of ....

Ya have to have all your ducks in a row to get something like this off and rolling.

Have you arranged for sponsors to pay for the venue and prize money and web server space, and software, and ....

If your gona have hundreds of people connecting and viewing video,you will need huge web bandwidth, then there is what time of day the contest runs, if its the evening in Bologna Italy it will be what mid day in the USA, most people have to work.

And then there is contractual obligations, is it a sanctioned event, etc....

Is this a pro contest or Amateur or pro/am?

And what does "OM" stand for.



RobMash

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

luisavet

Hi , I introduce myself .
I act as PR for Oberdan , Mister OM .
I'm an italian amateur female  BB : you can see my profile and pictures in a page here on saradas and on FB ( Luisa Boni).
I'll try to answer to all your question about LADY OM MMXI.

Let's start with the first :
The project is well known from IFBB: we let them know about it well in advance.
The Italian IFBB, namely his President which I wish to thank ,
is willing to share the opportunity to promote Bodybuilding through media other than usual competition .

Fell free to ask any question : I'll be more than glad to answer you :-))
Luisa

RobMash

Ciao Luisa benvenuta! Ti ho chiesto l'amicizia su fb

Hello Luisa, welcome on this forum!
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

luisavet

Grazie .. ti ho risposto .
Sarò lieta di rispondere a qualsiasi domanda su Lady OM MMXI.

I will be glad to answer to questions regarding Lady OM MMXI.