⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Favorite Canadian FBB's

Started by mockingbird, October 15, 2010, 08:43:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mockingbird

 It seems to me that Canada has a disproportionately large number of massively musclebound FBB'S.
I believe all of the listed fbbs were born in Canada, but some have since moved. These mighty muscle
girls deserve our respect as well as recognition for their physical prowess, so please vote. If I left someone
off the list, then select #13. Please K me if you like this poll.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

mockingbird

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

oldflatus50

I doff my chapeau to Mary Lynne Mackenzie...  :P  :o  :P

Take Care!  ;)

Old Surehand

I doff my chapeau to Wendy McMaster, with a wink and a nod.


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

jgilbert35

Don't forget Lyris Cappelle, Nicole Ball, Dayana Cadeau, Johanna Dejager, Zoa Linsey, Julie Bourassa.  Does Negrita Jayde count as Canadian or Brazilian?

musc69


gordonlloyd

Jody Wald --- nuff said :)


  You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

     
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

shanghai

Julie Bourassa is'nt in your liste ???

Old Surehand

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Don't forget Lyris Cappelle, Nicole Ball, Dayana Cadeau, Johanna Dejager, Zoa Linsey, Julie Bourassa.  Does Negrita Jayde count as Canadian or Brazilian?

Negrita Jayde was definitely Canadian. The only one I had the privilege of meeting personally. She was one of the nicest people I ever met. She left us too soon. I actually would "doff my chapeau" to each girl in the poll and mentioned in this thread.


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

mockingbird

I added some of your suggestions, so please re-vote. It still amazes me how many top flight
FBB's are Canadian. I guess they don't call it the Great White North for nothing. Please K me
if you like the edited poll. Remember, there are so many great Canadians that I am bound to
miss a few. BTW, I thought Zoa was US because she was stationed in Okinawa which I thought
was a US military base.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

joselito

I like Jody Wald, but you forgot to Zoa Linsey.

falcon

You also still forgot Sophie Duquette and Christine Roth.   :o

Bobo

Dayana was born in Haiti.  But is Canadian and lives in Florida. 

oldflatus50

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Don't forget Lyris Cappelle, Nicole Ball, Dayana Cadeau, Johanna Dejager, Zoa Linsey, Julie Bourassa.  Does Negrita Jayde count as Canadian or Brazilian?

Negrita Jayde was definitely Canadian. The only one I had the privilege of meeting personally. She was one of the nicest people I ever met. She left us too soon. I actually would "doff my chapeau" to each girl in the poll and mentioned in this thread.

Ditto &  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   as well...