Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Did anyone ever session with Tina Lockwood?

Started by wujekcity, August 07, 2012, 08:32:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wujekcity

Was before my time! i remember when i was 15 and saw the cover of WPW with her on it!!!! i almost came before i walked out of the store!

i know for a fact that she did! i knew a guy from Miami who met her at Mass Muscle Ed's house

Was lookin more for details of stories from someone who had been with her

Tina Lockwood >>
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


energyjamz

Wonder what happened to TL..all I heard were rumours she worked as a bouncer at a night club and/or she was working as a receptionist. She had so much potential...for me she was the G.O.A.T "Greatest of All Time".
(c) 2011 EnergyJamz. A hard woman is good to keep

Saradas.Org

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Wonder what happened to TL..all I heard were rumours she worked as a bouncer at a night club and/or she was working as a receptionist. She had so much potential...for me she was the G.O.A.T "Greatest of All Time".

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm from the Washington, DC area.  I saw her about a year or so ago and she was living in Owings Mills, MD.  I do not know the new last name she was using, but it was definitely her.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
OK, well I first saw her photo on a fitness dating website about a 18 months ago--it was definitely Lockwood.   Her address was listed as MD.  I should've saved the ad.

I was later doing some work at UMD (College Park) a few months later and saw her at a local restaurant with some guy--possibly the boyfriend.  She was quite large, though not as large as she had been in the day.

A friend later told me that she attended a fundraiser (with a guy in tow) for Maryland Public Television.

A fellow trainer at another Gold's Gym in MD mentioned he saw Lockwood in his facility one night.  He aproached her and recognized her and she stated that she might make a comeback soon.  This was about a year ago.

I will try to dig up some photos from the fundraiser if I can (I didn't attend), but no promises.

Tina Lockwood has never been on a fitness dating website and never been to Owings Mills, MD. These're false stories.


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last thing remember reading about her was, she was working the reception desk at a gym in either Baltimore or Philly. (this was years ago though, who know for sure now ???)

It's Builtmore, a company which she did work with in the early 90's. (See "Boss' Folly" where she plays the receptionist.).


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I just found this image of a funeral notice: Has bodybuilder Tina Lockwood been dead for years?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Tina Lockwood is a very common name in America. The dead woman is older than she is. Tina was born in California. This woman was born in Virginia. She was not married in 1990. 

Some guys see her name and go crazy. I met her in 1991 at the Olympia Expo at Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles. Very nice and approachable. Posed for pictures for everybody. She said she was about ** years old and from ***, California, which is about 200 miles north of Los Angeles. She said she was not married. I don't remember seeing her with any one particular person. I took so many pictures that weekend, but I can't find them or any of my other old pictures. I think one of the ladies I lived with got rid of them.

Tina Lockwood is happily married with children and love her husband, still lives in America. She has neither social media accounts nor recent presence on the net. Sometimes they share recent family photos. She is still so beautiful. I'm not sharing her recent photos and other details.

Another mystery solved on Saradas.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

jullyeg

 I don't think she has ever done sessions. But I had the chance to meet her during the first Laurie Fierstein event, in NYC (nov 1993). I was in the same hotel (with all ladies). I had the pleasure to chat several times with her, after the show, and during the evening/night in ballroom, and also after the Extravaganza contest in Brooklyn. She was alone (other women were in couple) and very easy to talk with if you did the first step. It was as if she was not fully aware of the effect her body could produce (in all those events, she was with a black mini skirt and heels). She was not very confident, and was sincerely pleased by compliments.
I was very touched, because, as we talked a while a the 2 first occasions, she spontaneously came to talk with me after the Extravaganza show. I did not dare to ask her whether she did sessions or not. At that time, sessions were not so common (although many women present at this event were already doing sessions).
If she really ended up as a receptionist or a bouncer (I can't really believe this hypothesis), it is very sad...

boyofwinter

Her body, honestly, was great but not too dissimilar from a few other ladies I've met, both at the time and otherwise. On the other hand, I'm disappointed I didn't hear about her doing sessions at the time because from her interviews she always seemed like a nice soul, a real best friend type, it would've been cool to hang out with her for an hour or two.

jason123

Tina Lockwood is one of the biggest legends. Her husband is very lucky.

superfetdown

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I don't think she has ever done sessions. But I had the chance to meet her during the first Laurie Fierstein event, in NYC (nov 1993). I was in the same hotel (with all ladies). I had the pleasure to chat several times with her, after the show, and during the evening/night in ballroom, and also after the Extravaganza contest in Brooklyn. She was alone (other women were in couple) and very easy to talk with if you did the first step. It was as if she was not fully aware of the effect her body could produce (in all those events, she was with a black mini skirt and heels). She was not very confident, and was sincerely pleased by compliments.
I was very touched, because, as we talked a while a the 2 first occasions, she spontaneously came to talk with me after the Extravaganza show. I did not dare to ask her whether she did sessions or not. At that time, sessions were not so common (although many women present at this event were already doing sessions).
If she really ended up as a receptionist or a bouncer (I can't really believe this hypothesis), it is very sad...

She liked you, and you could have asked her out lol. Also sessions were more common back then. You are so slow hahaha silly billy

Female Bodybuilding

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Wonder what happened to TL..all I heard were rumours she worked as a bouncer at a night club and/or she was working as a receptionist. She had so much potential...for me she was the G.O.A.T "Greatest of All Time".

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm from the Washington, DC area.  I saw her about a year or so ago and she was living in Owings Mills, MD.  I do not know the new last name she was using, but it was definitely her.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
OK, well I first saw her photo on a fitness dating website about a 18 months ago--it was definitely Lockwood.   Her address was listed as MD.  I should've saved the ad.

I was later doing some work at UMD (College Park) a few months later and saw her at a local restaurant with some guy--possibly the boyfriend.  She was quite large, though not as large as she had been in the day.

A friend later told me that she attended a fundraiser (with a guy in tow) for Maryland Public Television.

A fellow trainer at another Gold's Gym in MD mentioned he saw Lockwood in his facility one night.  He aproached her and recognized her and she stated that she might make a comeback soon.  This was about a year ago.

I will try to dig up some photos from the fundraiser if I can (I didn't attend), but no promises.

Tina Lockwood has never been on a fitness dating website and never been to Owings Mills, MD. These're false stories.


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last thing remember reading about her was, she was working the reception desk at a gym in either Baltimore or Philly. (this was years ago though, who know for sure now ???)

It's Builtmore, a company which she did work with in the early 90's. (See "Boss' Folly" where she plays the receptionist.).


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I just found this image of a funeral notice: Has bodybuilder Tina Lockwood been dead for years?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Tina Lockwood is a very common name in America. The dead woman is older than she is. Tina was born in California. This woman was born in Virginia. She was not married in 1990. 

Some guys see her name and go crazy. I met her in 1991 at the Olympia Expo at Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles. Very nice and approachable. Posed for pictures for everybody. She said she was about ** years old and from ***, California, which is about 200 miles north of Los Angeles. She said she was not married. I don't remember seeing her with any one particular person. I took so many pictures that weekend, but I can't find them or any of my other old pictures. I think one of the ladies I lived with got rid of them.

Tina Lockwood is happily married with children and love her husband, still lives in America. She has neither social media accounts nor recent presence on the net. Sometimes they share recent family photos. She is still so beautiful. I'm not sharing her recent photos and other details.

Another mystery solved on Saradas.

Thank you for clarifying this fact and putting an end to the speculations.
"Strong Women. Powerful Physiques. One Community."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Internet's Premier Female Bodybuilding Archive

Chefly172

I did bunch of videos for Musclemass Ed, she was one of them and she was massive, and strong as hell.

tjaa-se

Tina Lockwood is my favorite bodybuilder, and it would be a dream to book a private session with her.