LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Audio Stories?

Started by wookiee, March 12, 2026, 01:12:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wookiee

I'm going on a long road trip and was wondering if there were any good sites for female muscle audio stories? Lite Erotica has a few and the ones I found on here are pretty old and are no longer working.


Thanks in advance!


El_Roy_1999

I did this story a while ago with a lady who was so nice as to read it.

It's got massive muscle growth, clit growth, and futa in it.

Maybe you like it?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.