LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

SessionGirls is manipulating girl reviews again

Started by session_safe, September 29, 2025, 01:13:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

session_safe

This is Steve, former moderator of You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. Jennifer Thomas is trying to manipulate the reviews of sessiongirls again. This time, regarding Emma Switch. Emma Switch is transgender, and it not listed in her SessionGirls profile as such. Jennifer has been informed several times by both me and several members of the community that he should be listed as transgender . Yet Jennifer refuses to list her as transgender and takes down any post or review on her site that states this.

My site, SessionSafe, listed him as a scammer and put a warning about him. Jennifer then removed her link from her site to mine/ and told me that she's not re-linking to my site unless I take the post off. Mind you, I paid $30,000 for the right to link to her site, paid it nearly three years ago, and have a contract stating she must now link to my site now. . . no excuses. But she broke the contract anyway unless the "untruthful post" gets taken off.

Please repost on social media to raise awareness of the issue.

session_safe

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

session_safe

For some reason, my software is not listing the mod note in the "scammer" section, but reprinting here:

```
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA256

# Moderator Warning

Notice! Emma Switch was born a male as "Nono Pessoa", and is advertising herself as a "woman" in SessionGirls. He is not telling people he is trasgender. I feel that this "false advertising".

I wrote Emma Switch about this issue and yet he insists that he is female. (This guy apparently does not live in reality. . .). I then told him that he can clear his name if he can just submit to a XX chromosome test to a reputable lab that I can confirm. I will even pay for the test. But he refuses. Jennifer Thomas is putting signifant pressure on me to prevent me from revealing that Emma Switch is transgender and Jennifer refuses to change the profile to "transgender". Jennifer also removes any comments on SessionGirls that list him as transgender.

In September 2025, Jennifer wrote me asking me to take down the "untrue accusation" on my You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login website, but I refused since the evidence seems to point in the other direction. Jennifer then, in retaliation, removed her link to my You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login website, which is in a direct violation of our written agreement. (Jennifer and I had a CONTRACT saying she would link to my website for $30,000!). Jennifer refuses to re-link to my site unless I take the "baseless" accusation off.

Here are the reasons why I think Emma Switch is transgender:

- - There is a documentary where he admits it, here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
- - He attended a secondary school in Antwerp, Belgium, for 3 years You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login as a MALE in 1996. Anyone who doubts this can simply simply contact the school administration and see if a "Nono Pessoa" was registered as a male student. He was.
- - Emma Switch refuses to take a XX chromosome test, which is something that can take him 5 minutes to do, and I will gladly pay for. But he refuses.
- - It has been reported that Emma and his lover, Christopher Berger, posts fake reviews on the messageboards. In fact, they got kicked out of saradas for doing it. So please don't take these fake "reviews" seriously.
- - Have you seen pictures of this guy? Look at him. . . he is obviously MALE, and an ugly one at that.

Please re-post on social media to help spread the word.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
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=nGNS
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

```

liftcarryfan1

Also, It is interesting that negative reviews are not allowed...

session_safe

I am the former moderator of You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login . Jennifer Thomas explicitly told me to not allow negative reviews on SessionGirls. If you want honest reviews, check out You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login