LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Text Stories to DL--Various Titles/Authors~collected

Started by Kujarer, December 08, 2016, 10:27:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rodman



Kujarer

I don't have the ability to collect other suitable posts/topics and add them here, but short of that, I can provide links to them.

The Member "QBikk" has been collecting text stories for several years. The Ist batch had 368 and the most recent--as of this posting--has 750. The stories have been formatted for iPhones, iPads and more. They can be found here:


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I believe the DL for the 750 Story version 5.3 includes an .xlsx list, alphabetical-by-author, of all the stories in that collection. If you wish to view an alphabetical-by-title list to see if a particular story is in the collection, DL it here:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

Sicod

Thanks (and I gave Karma) to everyone sharing...who is not banned I guess..

Kujarer

The DL link for this collection:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

... leads to a folder with this title: 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

A site-rip [of an early version of *Br@wna* I suspect] by Member 'wizard123' contains 1347 items. These were then processed and shared by Member 'italblu'.

JSYK, the 1347 items are 1347 .pdf's, but not all are stories; some are only an introduction, a synopsis or just a blank page. Some are single chapters, or several that may--or may not--'add up' to complete stories. And some are duplicates.

I DL'ed the collection in hopes of creating an index, but, for those items I viewed, there were no titles, other than the often abbreviated labels ID'ing them, and no authors' names listed. I feel these hurdles would make such a project take more time than I'm prepared to spend right now.


:sorry:

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

Kujarer

*AMY'S CONQUEST*
Text Stories


14 works in this installment:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

Kujarer

Additional DtV DL's for your text collection:

Member 'italblu' retrieved the stories on the Miscellanea bookshelves 1-2-3-4 from *DtV* [circa July 2020] and posted them here at *FS*. The thread with bookshelf 4 has links to the other three:
  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

JSYK: there are 330 items total. Sadly that does not mean 330 stories. A quick review showed some are single parts of multi-part stories [perhaps these might serve to complete stories in your library that have missing parts...perhaps].

The majority are .txt's but other formats are mixed in. Many, if not most, have fighting/wrestling themes. The titles provided are a bit haphazard: one labeled "fight" is actually called 'The Neighbour". "The Coal Room" is listed as "ms02".

Some organizing will be needed to determine how valuable these items are when adding them to your library.

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

Kujarer

*AMY'S CONQUEST*
Text Stories


14 ADDITIONAL works in this installment:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh: