LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Under armpit lift

Started by Steezin, March 24, 2022, 12:22:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rainbow

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Sheena could do it after meeting her Wednesday one strongest ladies ever.. 185 lbs ish threw me around like a pillow and picked me up as if I weighed nothing.

She said she's willing to try so I'll ask if I can film it and post it on here gotta start saving

Has this been tested yet? ;)


Makko2

I am very interested aboout this topic too!
I am from Italy, my weight is 56 kg (about 124 pounds). Beyond Ripped Princess who other Eurpoean Lady do you think can do it?
Thanks in advance!
Bye

2ndHoodman

This is a fun lift. Sigh I miss Gymnast Alexia a real Mighty Mouse powerhouse