LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Short Story: Power from Beyond the Stars

Started by The Raven, December 08, 2024, 10:07:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Raven

Story contains mg/fmg/ascension

This is part 1. Part 2 will come later and there is also a sequel to this story that is much, much, much more kinky.

Power Descended from Beyond the Sky

My wife Kiara and I are avid travellers. We've walked all around the country and love visiting various land marks and places of natural beauty. We've also already visited over 50 countries.

This weekend we were climbing a remote mountain at night to watch a once in a lifetime meteor shower. We'd be above the clouds and hundreds of miles from any light pollution. The shower was supposed to be visible from the naked eye but I brought my telescope anyway. Maybe we could get an even closer view. Who knows?

We set up our station more than an hour early with a full picnic made by yours truly. My wife, is not the best at cooking. Which is an understatement if I've ever told one.

We weren't reckless mountaineers by the way. We had all our safety gear including lanterns, GPS and satellite phones. So we weren't worried about anything that could happen. We were just going to enjoy this magical event. Magical being the perfect word.

The meteor shower was something to behold. It lasted for over an hour as they rained across the sky in magnificent multicoloured glory. It was like a fireworks show in many ways, but far more impressive. Scientists claimed these asteroids, fact they only become meteorites if they enter our atmosphere, actually came from outside our solar system. The rocks travelled all this way and put on a magnificent show, until something strange happened.

Several of the asteroids collided out of nowhere, sending shattered shards of meteorite down into the atmosphere. And amazingly, one of those shards was falling near us. Kiara was so excited when she saw it actually crash. We both knew the majority of meteorites burn up in the atmosphere so to see that one actually landed and so close to us too. This was reason for excitement.

So we packed our things and scaled down the mountain to the crash site. And we couldn't believe it. It left a crater more than 3 metres wide and more than half a metre deep. A single solid piece stood still at the centre of the crater. Steam smouldering from it's hot surface.

Kiara and I both being curious, we climbed into the crater and went to check the meteorite. We could feel the heat radiating of the rock. And as we got closer, we started to notice the unusual colouring. Was that there before? I thought as it changed more and more before our eyes.

Kiara took another step forward and as I tried to stop, a bolt of multi-coloured light shot from the meteorite and struck the two of us through our chests, piercing our hearts.

The next thing I knew, it was morning. Kiara was still next to me. I woke her up to make sure she was okay. Thankfully she was. And the meteorite? It had somehow shattered and mostly broke into dust. There were a few small shards of rock left. We gathered them as a cool souvenir to show people after cleaning ourselves up a little.

But there was no evidence of those bolts of colour. No damage to our clothes or gear. The rock itself was gone. The only 'evidence' was our memories. Both Kiara and I clearly remember getting struck by that, energy? So how could nothing have happened. We couldn't possibly both have dreamt of the same thing. And it was something weird enough we couldn't exactly talk about it to people either.

So we just got back to our life. Back to our small, little rented apartment. Kiara went back to the hospital while I'm back to work at the hotel. We're both working hard in the hope of getting a mortgage on a house soon.

We honestly put the whole incident behind us as we continued our lives. Only getting fleeting memories when we see the meteorite fragments on our mantle. But gradually, things began to change us.

I've always had a terrible memory and suspected ADHD since I was young. But over the past 6 months my memory has not only improved, I can proudly say I have perfect memory now. I never forget a thing. I can recall every conversation I have with my boss, a guest and most importantly, my wife. I'd also suffered from IBS since my youth. A real heartbreak to someone with a passion for cooking. Not only have I not had an outburst, I'm now eating the foods I knew induced a reaction, and nothing. My IBS is gone.

I wasn't sure how to tell Kiara but then one day she asked me if there was anything different with me. I told her about my memory and IBS and she sighed in relief. She'd also been experiencing unusual changes. Her hey fever was gone as was her allergy to animal fur. But what was freaking her out was related to her menstrual cycle. She's had PMDD since she was a teenager. She's taken medication to mitigate the symptoms in the past but now, her condition is gone. She's been cured, but she doesn't know how. Combined with all the little changes and my own changes, she believes it has something to do with the meteor.

I could only agree with that assumption. What ever that bolt was, it's changed us. And we don't fully understand how. At least it's made us healthier. But what else could it be doing?

Over the next few years we kept monitoring for any more changes. I had some old scars vanish, including a nasty burn. And Kiara no longer needed glasses. She also had a couple of benign moles disappear. Only things that could be perceived as 'good' changes seemed to be occurring.

We also finally bought a house. It wasn't anything impressive. A small 2 bedroom but it is ours. At 25, we have burgeoning careers and a place of our own. We're an absolute rarity. Then came an 'incident' that changed things up again.

There was a terrorist bombing at my hotel. I got caught in the explosion and was buried under some rubble. I wasn't rescued by emergency services for 3 days. When the doctors gave me a clean bill of health, the media called me a miracle survivor. But I knew different.

My arm was broken in multiple places from the blast, I couldn't use my left eye and rubble was crushing both my legs. I really thought I was going to die at first. I wasn't sure when rescue would come so tried to set my broken arm. Not an easy feat, but I was in less pain than I expected. I thought it was because of all the extreme trauma that my brain couldn't process it all. I'm not so sure about that any more.

My phone was broken enough that I couldn't unlock it or make a call but I could use it as a light source and a clock. This really helped me to think through this. I first to got work on my broken arm and slowly, but carefully shifted the rubble off my legs. I knew how dangerous it could be if I wasn't careful and that I could just make things exponentially worse. But after what was happening with my arm and my eye, I knew I couldn't let them find me with my legs crushed.

I wasn't just healing. I was regenerating. Damaged tissue becoming as good as new. I luckily got my legs free a few hours before the rescue team found me. Just enough time for them to regenerate any injuries. So no one learned about my miraculous healing except me, and Kiara when I told her.

She was stunned to hear how bad my injuries were. She even gave me another check up on all the injuries I told her about. There honestly could have been more I didn't even realise. If any doctor heard about my injuries and looked me over, they just call me a liar. There weren't any traces of them. Zero. Kiara was so shocked by the result she went and got a kitchen knife and slashed the back of her hand. In less than 2 minutes, the gash was gone. No stitches, no scar. From a serrated blade. This was just crazy.

With the hotel closed down, I was out of a job. So I spent the next few weeks as a loyal house husband. I even did all the repair work and improvements in the house we kept putting off. I did get a nice severance package from the hotel, well probably from there insurance payout. I wasn't sure what to do with the money at first so decided to spend some time researching investments.

I was never good at this stuff before our changes but now everything about this was just, easy. I invest a sizeable chunk into reliable mutual funds and split the rest between some specific investments I researched and some more shady trades I was trying to make a quick buck off of. In 1 year I made 2.3 million dollars from that meagre severance package.

I got a lecture from Kiara about playing with shady trades that exploit people, knowing how they end with the least well off paying the price. So I divested from all the riskier and more questionable investments as well as the more nefarious companies. We'd be earning significantly less money but we did use the money to pay off our mortgage. And still had enough invested for our finances to keep growing.

It was this year that Kiara's mother passed away. She was already estranged from her father so other than me, this was the last of her family. We were both the only child from our house and raised by single parents. My mother died in child birth and my dad is now happily remarried, but we are kind of estranged now too. They did come to our wedding at least. So her mother, was the last of our close family. She had breast cancer many years ago and she went into remission. But it came back in the end, taking her away from us.

At the funeral, we decided that we wanted kids. Kiara had always accepted it wasn't going to be likely for her, but now it was different. So we were going to have them. Lots of them. At least 3. And we swore we'd be around to see our grandchildren. And since we healed up so well, we didn't feel it was too hard of an ask.

Kiara had worked her way up to be a qualified paediatrician. So on her 28th birthday, we decided to go climb the Rockies to celebrate. As we were camping in the woods one night we both suddenly felt as if we were starving. We ravished all the food we had brought with us but it still wasn't enough. We caught fish and ate wild berries until we collapsed.

Our bodies felt hot, so we stripped off our clothes. We couldn't help it. And then the muscle spasms began. Pain shot through our limbs as they began to stretch. Shocks and heat surged into our muscles as they began to rise and inflate under our skin. The pain was excruciating, but as this 'process' continued, that pain was slowly being replaced with pleasure. An ever increasing ecstasy that overrided all the pain. In that bliss, I could feel the muscles all across my body growing, and expanding to an obscene level before I passed out.

I was awoken the next morning buy a divine being. I clearly wasn't the only one to experience that last night. What awaited my waking eyes, was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. An unapologetic massive muscle packed amazon. And sat atop that magnificent mountain of mighty massive muscles, was the face of my beautiful wife. It was as if someone encased my wife in a giant suit of extreme inhumanly huge muscles.

I could only ask in a bassy rumble "Is this a dream?"

"Not a dream sleepy head. It seems we've changed again. And this time, in a rather big way."

I slowly sat up, feeling just how much mass I had across my body. It was similar to Kiara's body. Covered in ungodly amounts of muscle. I stretched a little before standing up right, taller than I ever was before. Much taller. I was looking down on much of the world, or at least what wasn't obscured by a colossal pair of pectoral muscles.

Kiara stood up from her kneeling stance, and I mean up and up. She was almost as tall as me, the new me. Her fabulous new frame standing taller and wider, completely naked and absolutely more stunning than I ever dreamed. Blood was rushing straight to my penis, as I could feel it pulse and grow bigger, and bigger. Jesus how big was I down there?

"So, are you excited by what you see, or are you just as horny as I am and need a release?" Kiara said, a hint of nervousness in her voice.

"Definitely the view" I said as clasped her hand. "Did I ever tell you how I was into muscle girls?"

"No. I, this isn't the body of a muscle girl. It's....." "The body of a sexy amazon Goddess." I retorted, making her blush. Do you know how arousing a blushing muscle packed amazon is? My dick inflated another inch just from the sight.

"You really think, a body like this, is, sexy?" she asked, still blushing so cutely.

"Always have. And now, seeing you, like this. My dream wife, with my dream girl body? You're absolute perfection Ki. So beautiful I......" I told her straight before she interrupted me with a kiss. A deep, long passionate kiss. I could feel her giant breasts squeeze into my thick pecs, thrust forward by her own titanic muscle chest plates.

I could feel my expanding penis rub against her bulging, cosmic abs. She is beyond perfect. Her legs are columns of mass thicker than the tree trunks surrounding us. Her calves are heart shaped rocks of diamond. Her new lats have more than doubled her width, heck they might have tripled it. And that's not talking about her shoulders that dwarf the massive shoulder pads of football players, and that's just her muscle.

A thick bull neck flanked by traps so large they passed her chin and were pushing her head forward. And what can I say about her arms. I'm not a numbers guy but no human has ever had biceps like hers. You could have put a basketball behind her arm and you couldn't see it for all her muscle. A pair of forearms that put most men's thighs to shame and pecs. God I love a woman with massive pecs. She also had giant breasts but it was her fantastic pecs that held them up nice and perky, that grabbed my attention. And I can't quite forget her crazy genetic freak abs. 6-pac? No. 8-pac? Please. She had 10 solid fucking brick abs. Each one at least the size of my fist and solid enough to grind rocks on them.

I had fantasies about woman like this before. Seen morphs, read fiction. But now one is before my eyes, kissing me. Our bodies grazing each other. And best of all. She was my fucking wife. I don't think my dick could get any harder than it was. My new inflated lower head grazing her lower pecs and the shaft pulsing tightly while pressed against her abs.

"Wow. You really are excited to see, this." Kiara told me as our lips separated.

"More so because it's you." I replied. My hands began to caress her lats before roaming further behind to her mountainous back.

"God, I'm so horny. I don't even know if, or how that thing is going to fit inside me but I want it there so badly. Fuck me Jules. Now!" she pleaded with me.

She didn't need to tell me twice. I lowered both my hands and grabbed hold of gigantic fucking muscled ass, as I lifted her colossal body with ease. Holding that ass within my grasp felt so good. She grabbed onto my mighty delts, possibly for balance or just to cop a feel. I didn't care. I could feel the lust emanating from her. Her desire for me drove my own lust to the point of insanity.

Her muscular pussy lips were so wet, they appeared as if they were drooling for my man meat. And as my lower head kissed those drooling lips, we both screamed in euphoria. The blissful ecstasy elevated as my engorged penis parsed her lips and my lower head fully entered inside of my amazon goddess.

She wrapped her tree crusher legs around my waist as her internal muscles massaged my dick with enough force to crush human bones to dust. Yet my might meat could not only withstand the pressure, pulsed back from the experience. My climax was building fast as I raised and lowered my divine amazon on my pleasure pole. The control was in my hands, until Kiara began to thrust her hips. With each thrust, synchronised to counter my own, she also matched that rhythm to her own internal muscle movements.

The trifecta of forceful sensations was too much for me and I exploded deep inside my amazon partner. And lucky for me, my orgasm induced her own powerful orgasm. This set off a chain reaction of an infinite pleasure loop, where we both passed through orgasm after orgasm into another orgasm that lasted for nearly an hour. But if you thought we were done, you'd have been wrong. Our sex drives were sky high and we fucked for hours, until the sun was beyond its peak. The only reason we even stopped was because another urge was finally superseding our lust and libido. Hunger.

We had no food, no clothes that fit us, and we were several miles away from civilisation. By the time we got ourselves looking decent for polite society, packed our stuff, made it back to our car and had pizza's delivered to our car, it was nearly 3 hours. And we ran fast. It may have been the closest I've felt to death. Those pizzas probably weren't that great, but when one was as famished as my wife and I were that day, they were heavenly pizzas sent by the divine lord himself.

Life isn't easy when you go through such a dramatic physical change so suddenly and without any prior knowledge. Both of has grown more than a foot in height and several hundred pounds of muscle. We barely fit in our house, in our car, in none of our clothes. We were tying clothes together to cover ourselves that day on the mountain. Lucky for us we had the financial resources to solve most of our problems. We moved to a bigger house, a fancy 5 bedroom in the suburbs. We got a much bigger car that could actually fit us both together in the front. A whole new wardrobe each. We even made a special day out of that, selecting outfits for each other. And we never worried about our new, much more expensive food bills.

Yeah, money really helped solve most of our problems. Most of them. The two biggest among them, our enhanced libido, and Kiara's job. With our big move and sudden, unexplainable, body development Kiara had to quit her job and apply at other hospitals. Yeah, you can imagine how many places wanted to hire a 6.5 feet muscle packed amazon woman as a paediatrician. Lucky for us, one such hospital was willing to take a chance on her. But that still didn't mean the hospital didn't get complaints about her. Not one of them about her skills or behaviour as a doctor. All of them were about her appearance. Fucking joke if you ask me.

She's the most beautiful woman in the world. A body that could kill with its looks, or its strength. My wife is my dream woman. The moment she's in my view, blood is pumping south for me, and that's not just my enhanced libido talking. We craved sex every day, multiple times actually. And if we deprived ourselves such a need, we'd lose our minds and just end up fucking for hours or days with breaks only for food, sleep or alleviating ourselves. Don't get me wrong, the marathon sexathons were fan-fucking-tastic, but they can really get in the way of living sometimes. So we had to feed those urges on a daily basis, which is still amazing, but also troublesome.

We tried using toys to help keep this under control but we couldn't find many that fit and the ones did, well, let's just say they couldn't handle the pressure. Kiara's attempts with toys wasn't much better. The strength of her vaginal muscles crushed every dildo and vibrator that went near her pussy during an orgasm. They also never really qualmed the urge. They got us off for sure, but it was more like our bodies craved sex with another than just the pleasure of sex.

There was one last big change that occurred to us that night, not a physical one. We both agreed we wanted to have children. We were always trying to be careful, plan it all out. After that night, those gentle thoughts became more of a forceful urge. Like there was some part of us, suggesting, that we should do it. And sooner, rather than later.

About 18 months after our big body transformations, Kiara gave birth to our first child. Our little girl, Alexandria. She was so tiny in our arms. Just a normal baby girl. Kiara told me after getting pregnant that she only conceived when she really wanted it. And that maybe she wouldn't be able to do again without her truly wanting to do so.

The birth was unusual only in how casual it was. Kiara and I are pretty impervious to pain at this point, only feeling something when it's at the most extreme. She felt it, but described it as only unpleasant. Yeah, I know how much 'pain' we can take and still feel nothing. For her to feel unpleasant, showed me just how painful childbirth must be for a normal woman. We had the birth at home. Just the two of us, but we had a friend on call in case of an emergency. Kiara guided me through the whole process as it went so smoothly. Our first child was born.

We knew we wanted more and our 'instincts' were telling us to also. But we were concerned about little Alex. We weren't exactly normal and all our tests told us she was. So we were unsure about having another. Were we good parents? Could we be good parents? Those questions hit hard, but we were sure we wanted to proudly say yes against all of our doubts.

Alex is honestly the perfect child. Kind, smart, curious, considerate and courageous. By the time she was 4 and getting ready to start school, we decided to go for another. Yup, another girl. Elizabeth.

And with how easy Alex was, Liz was difficult. We had one angel child, followed by a mischievous devil. We couldn't take our eyes off that child for even a moment or she'd be gone. Did Alex's well behaved nature make us careless? Did we drop our guard? Underestimate the challenges of raising children? Liz put us through those harsh trials.

She'd climbed onto the roof of our 3 story house. Flooded all the bathrooms at least once. Set fire to the kitchen. Poured bleach onto our $3000 dollar sheets. All before she was 3 years old. But after every one of her pranks or antics, she'd give us a smile that melted our hearts. We couldn't stay mad at her for long. And then she'd quickly move on to creating the next disaster in the house. She was our little devil. And we loved her all the same to our little angel Alex.

By the time Alex was 8 and Liz was coming close to 4, Kiara and I were slowly changing again. We first noticed that we were eating less. And despite this, we felt more satiated than ever. More full. Our instincts were becoming sharper. We could start to 'feel' things happen before they actually did or 'predict' what each other were thinking. We eventually started hearing voices in our heads. And not in the mental health sort of way. We were reading minds. Mostly each other, but occasionally the girls too. It's adorable how much they admire their 'big mommy'. 

Other, abilities were starting to manifest too. We could start manipulating objects around us, and soon we could change other people's thoughts. These changes were coming at an exponential rate, and we just knew, not guessed. But instinctually knew, that the biggest change was yet to come. And it would be coming soon.

Kiara also had another gnawing feeling. That if she wanted to have another child, she should have it soon. She couldn't explain why, but we both knew to trust our instincts by this point.

This pregnancy was a most unusual experience. It wasn't 9 weeks before we knew Kiara was pregnant. We could both feel it inside her the next day. Our next child. It was strangest experience of my life. I could observe and feel the entire pregnancy through Kiara. She also had to force herself to eat. She herself barely needed food, but the baby did. The strange way my wife and I gained energy couldn't be used to feed nutrients to the child. Yet somehow, we could produce any nutrients we needed internally as if it was natural. The act of eating was just becoming more and more foreign to us.

Alex and Liz were also both super excited for the new baby too. We told them they'd have a little brother soon. Every one of Kiara's pregnancies looked strange to outsiders due to her size. You could never tell by looking at her until the final few weeks, and even then people could have assumed she was just bloated, even though that wasn't possible for her.

And in what felt like a blink of an eye, our Nero was born. He was so small, smaller than average. He was barely bigger than one of our hands when he was born. We wanted this feeling of joy to last forever, but we knew it couldn't last. That nagging pressure was building within us both. That next big change was coming.

We held it off for as long as we could, spending as much time as we could with our children. But 17 months after Nero was born, we couldn't hold it back any longer.

We left Alex in charge. We told her to seek Mrs Gimble from across the street if there's an emergency. We already read her mind to know she's actually a good person who would help them without a second thought, unlike most of our neighbours. I prepared enough food for the three of them to last a month. We didn't know what was going to happen to us exactly, or how long we would be away. We did have an instinct that we should not be close to the children when this happened so we tried to prepare for everything.

And so we left. We had already prepared a safe spot in the woods. Miles from civilisation. We barely made it due to traffic when our bodies began to shake. They vibrated before releasing pulses of stored up energy. It was like our bodies were removing impurities as our insides were being remoulded. Every pulse getting progressively stronger, faster, more intense than the last. They started to effect our surroundings, destroying nearby plants and damaging trees.

I had to keep my distance from Kiara as the pulses we emanated began to clash, causing small explosions in the air. But it was very difficult to move. The pulses were destroying the ground beneath our feet. As I began to be concerned about falling over, my body began to float above the ground. It was starting to get difficult to observe my surroundings before becoming impossible as my bones, muscles, blood and organs were all being transformed into an essence. My skin was burning, morphing into a shell specifically to hold this new energy, this essence.

Once all my internals had transmuted into this essence, my body released a single powerful pulse of energy. I could barely feel a huge explosion near by from that surge of energy. I was still floating in the air as I began to feel hollow, incomplete. Now, it needed to feed. My body instinctually started absorbing what it needed from the atmosphere, creating a powerful vacuum effect. My shell expanding with all the new incoming power. I could feel a similar presence close by, and a powerful vortex created by the conflicting vacuums as my external awareness returned. There was a strange sensation, one that could best be described as comfort in feeling Kiara near by. That I wasn't alone.

During this last phase, my brain, my thoughts, memories, me, it was all fusing with the essence inside my shell. Once that final step was complete, the absorption stopped and I released one last powerful burst energy. It collided with another creating a large enough explosion that sent me flying several feet through the air until I stopped myself.

Upon this awakening there were two things I immediately noticed. I had stopped myself by my own will. In mid air. And that my essence was linked to something else. Linked to another like me. I traced this link to the divine being that is my wife. Like me, she was no longer a flesh and blood creature. No longer mortal beings bound by the same rules and laws as those lesser creatures. We are now Immortal beings.

I could not avert my senses from Kiara's newly evolved being. Our eyes were just a vestige of our former mortal forms. No longer needed as we sensed the universe in a new but different way. But like me, she wished for a shell that somewhat resembled our mortal lives. I could understand her reasoning. No words needed to be spoken. Our children. I also wished to maintain a shell that would not disturb them too much.

My wife, my bonded partner. She was perfection to my senses. Even her shell was also very appealing to my senses. A 10 foot tall muscular visage of female perfection that she portrayed to the world. With a shinning aura expressing her true nature. Anyone could feel the power she held with but a glance, but only another Immortal could truly understand her real power. Her aura alone could seduce any man and most woman too. And at this moment, I wanted to be with her above all other desires. Bond further with her. But there was something else we couldn't ignore.

We were not alone.


The Raven

We were not alone.

There wasn't another person for miles. Nor any animals larger than an insect within a 3 mile radius. Yet we were being observed. We could sense them too. Others like us. And others soon to be like us. There were 5 of them across the world, not including ourselves. 2 Immortals and 3 soon to be Immortals. Only the 2 Immortals were observing us. We could tell exactly where they are. South West China. Deep in the Hengduan mountains.

We somehow knew we could easily be in any place we remembered, not the time but the location. A near instantaneous travel. We made the quick decision to visit our eastern counter parts as it would not take so long. Being avid travellers and mountaineers, we'd visited not even 40 miles from their location. It only took us a little over 5 minutes to reach their mountain home. And awaiting us, was a young, fit looking man.

"I never expected you both to arrive so soon." Kiara and I don't speak any of the Chinese languages, but we clearly understood what the young looking man's intentions and what he wished to communicate to us.

We Immortals can communicate to each other without the use of languages or sound. We can read another's essence. We knew immediately that we could not lie to each other, the intent would clearly come through if we tried. But we were also somewhat repulsed by the idea of lying to begin with. A natural instinct that we were above such mortal things I presumed.

"We were travellers before. We've been near by once before." I informed him

"I understand. If you wish to come inside, your current shells will need to be smaller. I can also offer you some tea."

Kiara and I stood more than 10 feet tall. Appearing to be heavily muscular. Similar to our forms before our ascension. Only larger. We found these shells very appealing to us.

"We are in no need of such sustenance. Why brew tea?" Kiara asked.

"It is the simple things that keep us grounded. My wife and I ascended months ago. You both were already holding it back at the time. We've been maintaining traditional rituals as practice. And to maintain a strong bond between us." he conveyed to us.

"We understand. We've come to understand a lot since we ascended. We have been reforged. And all the early stages were just to prepare our bodies to go through that process. And also to prepare us for a future existence as an Immortal. Everything from our size, to our lust."

"Yes. Without strong bonds, we can become unstable. And without a strong foundation, even the slightest instability could lead to our end. That is why we have each other. And our will to protect this land." a young woman who suddenly appeared informed us before asking. "And what bonds do you both possess?"

We didn't need to think. We knew our answer. "Our children. Although, compared to each other, they seem so fragile. I have concerns." Kiara answered.

She wasn't only speaking about them being weak mortals. I could also feel how weak and fragile our bonds were with them. It's actually a struggle to hold to them. We have to never cease in holding on to them, bolstering them so they won't break. For that, I relived my time with them. Always one part of me, focusing on my memories as a mortal father, loving my children. Could I even say I love them now? It honestly would be hard to say yes to that. But I swear I will love them. For as long as they live, I will love my children.

"Dear. There may be a way." As she read my concerns, Kiara intended to me a method to make our children Immortals, like us. She seems to have been pondering this issue since we ascended.

"Our essence has a similar nature to the energy that started our transformations. We could create a substance within our shells, from our own essence that is filled with that same kind of energy. And give it to them." she explained.

"That could be very dangerous. Your essence is who you are now. Not the shell. Tearing a fraction of yourself could lead to instability. You must be very careful in making such a decision." warned the young woman.

"You intend for your children to join us? What do you intend then?" the young man asked.

"Peace." I answered. "We do not wish to trifle in mortal affairs beyond our children. And if our time can be peaceful, and our children happy. Then we too will be content." Kiara and I got together on this wavelength on our way here. I should also explain that communication through intent is much quicker than words. We'd been here less than a minute by this point of our exchange.

"I understand. My wife and I grew up on these mountains. We've never even left this province. We were born here. Grew up here. Had our son here. Grew old here. And expected to die here. Now, we too wish for peace. To exist peacefully here. We can easily ensure no foolish mortals will interfere. So you have no worry from us. The others though, I cannot assure you of their intents."

"There's the couple in Finland. And the other in Chile. Do you know anything of them?"

"The couple seem to be like yourselves. Holding off there ascension. I presume for similar reasons to yourselves." the young man explained.

"We did it for our children. We knew this change would be, drastic. And wanted to spend as much time as we could with them before. They might also be doing the same." Kiara explained

"How old are your children?" the young woman asked.

"Our eldest is 10 years old. Our middle child 5. And our youngest is 18 months."

"So young. That would make sense. We had our child more than 50 years ago. He's long since grown himself." answered the young looking woman.

"50? How old were you before ascending?" I asked curiously.

"Probably old enough to be your grandparents by the sound of it. And that's why we have concerns with the young man in Chile. He's far too young. Too immature for this."

"We enjoy travelling. We'll greet, and if need be, guide the others. We'll also confirm that we'll have no other issues." I suggested to which we all agreed.

Liu and Jing are a lovely couple. Their experience from long mortal lives is blessing to all of us. It's also reassuring to know that others who ascend to become Immortals, are likely to think and feel as we do.

We have a very natural distaste for mortals and interacting with them. They're just so flimsy. Too susceptible to our will and thoughts. We could easily crush their fragile bodies with our will alone. Let alone their simple minds. Just the thought of ruling them or leading such pathetic creatures, seemed naturally, well, pathetic to us. We'd rather be attached to each other and those close to us. Those like us.

But those instincts, those natural inclinations, made raising our children difficult. It's what makes our bonds with them waver so often. Why we must focus so much effort into thinking about them. Remembering those mortal feelings that we struggle to feel now. To maintain those bonds.

It wasn't too long before Trey and Alise joined our exclusive club. The lovely couple in Finland. We had far more in common with them than Liu and Jing. They too were raising their children and shared similar concerns to Kiara and I. It helped a lot to exchange information and ideas with them.

Alise and Kiara quickly bonded with each other in a new way. And like us, they too liked to maintain a large and muscular looking shell. It wasn't on our first meeting, but the 4 of us have joined together many times for some divine pleasure.

Immortals are far more sensual beings than mortals. Even mere contact with a bonded partner is far more pleasurable than a mortal orgasm. The more we physically connect, the more intense and powerful it becomes. Mortal style intercourse, including foreplay, is very pleasurable and an efficient way to blend and connect our essences. Re-enacting some of our most hot and enjoyable sexual experiences adds some extra spice. Sex is a natural bonding activity for Immortals, and it is very nice to have others join us on occasion.

It was an inopportune day for us, our sons 3rd birthday, when HE began his ascension. I wished to record every moment of this day with our children. Watching Alexandria and Elizabeth dance with their younger brother. Trying to teach him how to sing. It was magical to observe.

I wasn't pleased that at least one of Kiara or I would have to leave. After a moment of indecision, she volunteered to go but I chose to go instead. Kiara had missed birthdays in the past when she was mortal. I didn't want her to miss another. And she could share these memories with me when I returned. Although those are never the same as being your own memories.

Jing was right to be concerned about the young man. I was there for his first moments as an Immortal, and I could feel his instability. He was the first of us to go through this alone, and to be only 19. He was far too young.

It was only when I arrived did I witness the true carnage. His entire village was dead. Some of them being quite recent. Unlike the rest of us, who prefer the peace, quiet and company of our partners, him being alone has created some less than favourable surroundings.

We stayed in the ruined village as I informed him of the others and what our interests were. I could sense the loneliness from him. He needed a partner. It was tragic he couldn't forge a relationship before he ascended. It would now be significantly more difficult for him to find someone. He needed a bond to keep himself together. So I informed him of Kiara's theory. How to make Ambrosia as she called it. That if he could find a mortal that he could forge a bond with, that he could try this, and no longer be alone.

Was I upset with him that day for interrupting my time with my children? I never truly intended to him the risks that day. I brushed him off too easily. The outcome. I take full responsibility.

Before Nero turned 4, some changes started in Alex as she hit puberty. Not the normal changes a girl going through puberty would go through. We could feel 'that' energy inside her. The same kind that came from the meteorite. She was beginning to go through the changes that we had gone through all those years ago. Which meant she too would ascend into an Immortal, like us. Almost like she's, a hatchling Immortal.

I knew Kiara hadn't created any Ambrosia and neither had I. We studied our younger two more closely but we couldn't feel anything, at first. When we dug a little deeper. Using Alex body as an example, we found that both of them had a tiny sliver of that energy nestled deep inside, laying dormant.

The knowledge that our children would be joining us in the realm of Immortality, created positive sensations between Kiara and I. We also informed Trey and Alice of this and the possibility of their own children also possessing the same energy. Becoming Immortals too. They were thrilled to hear the news and quickly examined their two children. Both hunger than Alexandria, but older than Nero.

We joined together to celebrate the discovery. Four immortal beings bonding together is quite the experience. Especially when we all share similar tastes in physical shells and other similar interests.  We decided to do this on a more frequent basis.

But these peaceful times didn't last.

All of us Immortals were monitoring my mistake. The youngest, and most immature of us, was being foolish. He was pushing recklessly in the pursuit of a creating a partner. Not only was he making his own existence more and more unstable, the mortals he was trying to reforge were unprepared and, unfit to become like us.

Kiara's theory on Ambrosia was being proven right but what a mortal needed most after they were infused with an Immortal essence, was time. Something a strong, and stable Immortal has in abundance. Yet also something a weak and unstable one, fears they lack.

Kiara and I left the company of our children once more when things escalated again. His third forced attempt, although progressing further than his previous two, was also a failure. This girl exploded during her attempted ascension. Her body not ready for the transform. The young one was also becoming more and more unstable with his acts.

The closer we got, the more we realised the severity of the situation. By now he could barely maintain his shell. His essence leaking and mutating the space around him. Like he was radioactive. If this continued, he would perish soon. His shell would break apart. His essence would scatter. And all the energy and power built within him would be released by force.

This was what death looked like to us.

Kiara asked the others for a consensus opinion. Do we let him die and deal with the fallout, or work to prevent his end? The decision was made to stabilize him. Liu and Jing agreed to take him in for the time being.

He was an arrogant brat when he first arrived at their space. The entire mountain had become their domain now. Nothing could go on there without their knowledge, or approval. There bond so strong with the land, they could even restrict an Immortal from entry.

My poor handling of the young one was observed with great disapproval by the others. Especially Jing. She has prohibited me from their domain. I could attempt to force my way through but not only would that be a great struggle, it would be an attack on other Immortals bond. I'd be declaring war on them. Something I would not dare even consider.

Kiara cared for the one young before bringing him to Jing. They hoped to stabilize him. Harden his shell. And help him forge a bond. One strong enough to maintain him. Kiara stayed and joined with them quite frequently. She wanted to learn our limits as well as methods to help others of our kind, like our children.

Speaking of our children, our little Nero made a friend. He's a shy one so doesn't socialise well. But the young girl Leanne, she has some troubles in her family. I'll need to keep a close watch on them both. Wait, he's already started school? When? How old is that again? How am I, forgetting things? That's so unusual. What else could I be forgetting? Is Kiara also forgetting things too?

When I discussed it with her, we discovered the truth. We aren't 'forgetting', more like 'misunderstanding'. Old mortal conventions were becoming more difficult for us to even consider, or contemplate. It's such a strange thing. It makes it even more challenging when raising mortal children.

Kiara and I are blessed to have Alexandria as our eldest. She helps compensate for our 'fading' issues. It will be a wonderful day when she joins her mother and I in the realm of Immortals.

The youngest Immortal was making improvements. His shell is no longer unstable. But he is still weak. It's an instinct we have to feel disdain for weak and fragile Immortals like him. An instinct I struggle to suppress, much more than Kiara and especially Jing. Jing is truly the most compassionate of us Immortals.

And while they were busy dealing with that one, Trey and Alice were investigating something more important. They were searching for the source of all this. We knew the meteorites came from outside of our solar system. Travelling for millions of years before arriving at our home planet.

Trey had been gathering footage of the meteor shower from as many sources as he could. And why am I mentioning this now? He found another meteorite. Years ago we all believed there to be a 5th shard that landed. Yet we couldn't sense any Immortals like us. Could there be another hatchling we thought? It wouldn't be until they hit their growth phase until we could easily sense them.

And yet, how could we not feel the meteorite? It was Alice whom found the answer. The ocean. She  explored the ocean floor and found the largest meteorite yet. Making sure to keep her distance. Not wanting to stir the energy held within it.

For the first time ever, all the Immortals in the world had gathered. Liu and Jing permitted my entry into their domain. I was still in there disfavour, but this new reality was far too important an issue. We were concerned as to what would happen if another transference went into any one of us. There was currently balance. And we all wished to keep it that way.

We would all have to collect it together. There was an island not far from the shards position on the ocean floor. It was there where we travelled, and together brought the meteorite to the surface. We were careful at first for all of us to move it together but it didn't react to our telekinesis so only a few of us were needed to move it in the end.

We could all sense that familiar energy contained with the rock and instinctually knew what to do next. We attempted to bond with it. The energy was significantly weaker than we anticipated. But we learned what we needed before the will scattered to the winds. The host meteorite dissolving into dust.

The energy was the will of those from a distant world. The asteroids were a sort of scouting vessel. When the will sensed the life below, it forced a collision so that some of the rocks would descend. Descend and find life worthy of ascending. To become beings like those seekers from beyond the stars. They were looking for others. And now they've found us.

We knew from the will that it wished to find others but also that it had been travelling for millions of years. So we know they will be coming now. And that we have plenty of time to prepare. That strong loneliness we all felt from the will, we'll make sure it never feels that again when it arrives.

The Raven

Thanks for reading this story and hopefully you enjoyed it. There is a sequel story to this I'm working on but I'm not sure if it will be permitted on this site due to some slightly under age sex and incest. A lot of incest.

So we'll see about posting the sequel starring Nero, his sisters and friend Leanne in becoming Immortals.

The Raven

Here's the first part of the sequel. Hope you all enjoy it. More parts of this to come but the story itself is unfinished and may never be finished, so just a warning. There will be at least 2 more parts to this (as they are finished). Thanks

The Family that grows together, sleeps together

I don't come from the most conventional family. I have a mom and dad and 2 older sisters which is normal enough.  But my parents are far from normal. They're basically demi-gods. And as their biological children, my sisters and I all too will become like them as we get older. My eldest sister Alex is actually starting to evolve more as we speak.

You see, my parents weren't born this way. They found a crashed meteorite when they were on a date one night. That magical piece of space rock sparked multiple changes over them until they grew into the mighty beings they are today. They didn't know they'd evolve beyond humanity until I was after I was born.

My mom said she was suspicious of some major changes shortly before she had me. You see my sisters and I weren't born any different from regular kids. We had pretty normal childhoods, well my sisters did. mine was a bit more strange since my common sense was more than a little off, all thanks to my parents.

But it's when puberty hits, that me and my sisters started to go through some major changes. Although the changes start off subtle, like our bodies healing faster, becoming all but immune to disease and our minds becoming sharper. But by the time we are between 16 and 18, our bodies just explode in size and strength. We grow massive muscles with super human strength. Our hormones also go insane, making us horny as all fuck. All the time.

Alex has told me stories of her early sexual escapes and she's the more conservative of my sisters. Calling Liz a slut would be understating her proclivities. She got expelled for fucking the principal for fucks sake. She just had to hit her big growth spurt at 16, didn't she.

So for most of my childhood, I was a lonely little nerdy kid with no friends. Well, except for one. I've known Leanne (Lee) since we were 6 years old. I was being bullied by some of the other boys and she came to my rescue. We've been best friends ever since. And well, now, I'm kind of hoping for more.

I had big problems with that though. Firstly, even with our friendship going back 10 years, she'd never met my parents, or at least she can't remember ever doing so. They'd erase her memories whenever she did. They really like their privacy.

She'd met Alex a few times recently and there was no covering up Liz's problem streak but Lee still didn't know about our family secret. And it was coming up for my time to really grow. So I was both really excited and also terrified for it to come.

I've always looked up to my godly father. His body is something I've admired since I was child. And knowing that I too could become like him, was a source of pride and excitement. But I was also nervous how Lee would feel about it. Would she like a man with such size? And what happens in the future? I'll become a demi-god being, like my parents. What would happen to Lee in those circumstances? All these anxieties were running around my head but they were not what scared me the most. That was my sisters.

Alex was already a 6'5" amazon with muscles bigger than Mr Olympia that could also crush concrete with almost no effort. And Liz was not far behind her despite the 5 year age gap. Unlike Alex who was going through things 'naturally', Liz was trying to force her evolution forward as quickly as possible. And this made their already pumped up sex drives slam into overdrive.

My parents realised the dangers of a sexed up, horny super powered amazon after Alex's initial growth spurt. So to prevent her and now Liz too from accidentally killing someone. They crossed the forbidden boundary and both fucked their daughters on a regular basis. Alex and Liz even fuck each other too. I walked in on a 4 way orgy just a couple of months ago. I won't lie and tell you it wasn't hot as all fuck, because I was jacking off to those perfect memories in my head. Liz even asked if I could join them but our mother refused her on the chance I'd get hurt. But once I was more 'durable', I know I'll be joining the family sexcapades. Willing or not.

Alex and Liz were the most excited about this. My sisters love getting fucked hard and filled by giant dicks. Something they found hard to come by these days or at least ones strong enough to not get crushed by their super powered pussies. Our dad's dick was the only one that could really survive that experience. But for my sisters, that was the other extreme. And so they were very much looking forward to my next growth phase. Especially Liz.

I'd turned 17 more than 3 months ago and I still hadn't got my expected growth spurts. It was just a normal Friday and I was walking home from school with Lee when we passed by an old park. Lee pulled me over and invited me to join her sitting on the swings. I wasn't sure what was going on when she reminded me that we first met in this park. And that she liked me.

I was so happy we had the same feelings and wanted to tell her how I felt so badly. But what about my family? I couldn't tell her everything. But she deserved to know the truth.

"I really like you too, Leanne. I'm pretty sure I've been in love with you for years now."

"What? Why didn't you say anything to me?" she screamed in surprise from my confession.

"Because, I don't know if we can be together. My family and me, we're not normal. Soon, I'm going to be going through some changes. Changes that you may not like."

"Are you going to get big? Like your sisters? Because that's okay. I actually, kind of find your sisters kind, of hot." Lee confessed again.

"What? Please don't let them hear that. Especially Liz. There's a chance she might just abduct you to her bedroom."

"But that could be fun." "Please don't even joke about that." I interrupted her before I continued my confession.

"But there's more. I need you to promise something. Well three things exactly?. The first is that you won't freak out. Secondly, that you believe everything I tell you is 100% the truth no matter how crazy it sounds. And lastly, that you won't tell anyone, and I mean anyone. Not a soul. That you won't repeat anything I tell you here to anyone." She looked at my face seriously, and knew I wasn't kidding around before she nodded seriously in agreement.

"My parents, they aren't exactly human any more. They've evolved into these almost demi-god like beings. They have abilities you couldn't even begin to understand. And my sisters, and me too. We'll also change and become like them. That's where our size and strength changes come from. It's like an early stage of the process. So, even though I love you. I'm not sure we could ever be together. I'm afraid I might hurt you or, when I evolve, do something even worse."

"Worse?"

"Believe or not you've met my parents before. At least twice. They. They changed your memories. So you don't remember them. They, no I'll have that kind of power over you in the future. And I'm scared. Because I love you. And don't want to hurt you. I don't want you to suffer. I want you to be happy. Even if. Even if it isn't with me. Because, I'm sorry."

There was a cold silence that lingered between us. I knew she was just processing what I'd just told her. But the longer it lasted, the more painful it became. And I don't know how long I was waiting for her reply. It was at least a minute but honestly it could have been a lot longer.

"Have we. Have we had this conversation before?" she asked. Her voice trembling more than a little as she spoke.

"No. Never. The only times my parents meddled were those 2 times. I was so angry with them when I found out. But they told me you were 'too young to be trusted'. I'm sorry." my own voice trembling.

"How, did this. Were they born this way? Like you and your sisters?" she asked.

"Do you really want to know? The more I tell you, the harder it'll be for you. And the repercussions will be worse for you if you tell anyone. Sorry, that sounded a bit too ominous. I didn't mean that to sound like a threat. Because it's not. It's, the more you know, the harder it'll be to remove those memories. And there may be other things you'll forget, because of that." I apologised.

"I see. But that won't matter. I'm not going to tell anyone. I won't write any of this down anywhere. Because, I think, I love you too. And like how you don't want to hurt me, I don't want to hurt you either. I can see how much it hurt you, when they erased my memories. But could you tell me, about those times? Maybe that might bring them back." she asked innocently.

"NO! Sorry, just. I don't want you to remember." I screamed.

"Nero. They were MY memories. Please." I didn't want to lie to her any more. So I started to tell her.

"The first time was when we were 8. I invited you over to my place. My parents were out and away somewhere as usual so Alex was in charge of me and Liz. Alex, she had her growth spurt that day. My mom had already told us all that Alex was going through some changes but none of us expected something so drastic. We all watched Alex explode in size before our eyes. Me, Liz and you. It's like those werewolf transformations in movies. Except without all the fur. Her body slowly stretched in height as all her muscles rumbled while slowly inflating. I was terrified by her screams. My parents got back soon after Alex collapsed. They quickly dropped you home and erased any memories of them or what happened that evening. The only good bit of that memory, was you holding me tightly telling me not to be scared." I explained nervously.

There was another long silence.

"Why, wouldn't you not want to tell me about that?" she asked. Fear dripping from her voice. She probably knew what I was about to say next.

"That one, wasn't the incident I don't want you to remember. It was when we were 11. What do you remember about the last time you saw your dad?" she wasn't expecting that part.

"My dad? You mean him tucking me into bed. The same night he attacked my mom. Why are you bringing this up?" confusion wringing throughout her voice.

"Because we had a sleep over that night. Do you really want me to continue?" I asked, terrified to continue. But she nodded firmly.

"That night, we both saw, exactly, what he did to your mom. And if it wasn't for my Dad keeping an eye on me. I don't know what would have happened to us. The only reason your mom is alive today, is because of you, and my dad."

"Me?"

"Yeah. My dad said to us that night she was going to die. But you cried, and you pleaded for him to save her. And when I joined in, he did what he could. I'm sorry. I wish he could have done more."

"So, she was going to die that night? And I?" her mind was ablaze with the realisation.

"This is why I didn't want to tell you. Don't blame yourself. You should blame that scum. He's the one who beat her. He shot her. He's the reason she's in a wheelchair. Not you. You were a girl wanting her mother to not be dead. So please. Don't feel guilty about it. I really, don't like seeing you cry. You couldn't have known, how hard it would be for her. You were 11." Tears streaming down my face as I tried to console her. To stop her from blaming herself from what transpired.

We cried together for a while before saying our goodbyes. This wasn't how either of us wanted this to end but I don't think we could have gone forward from this, at least for now. Lee went back to her aunt's house. Now knowing the truth behind what happened to her parents. How could she ever forgive me? But the only thing I wanted more, was for her to forgive herself.

I wasn't in the best of moods when I got home. Lucky for me my parents were off to Italy on another whim of theirs. I joined Liz and Alex for dinner. Alex was starting to evolve beyond the need for food but Liz and I still needed it, and lots of it in Liz's case. So we ordered pizza. 12 of them. Extra large.

Liz was complaining about her lack of sexual fulfilment to Alex. She even whined about how long it was taking me to grow a cock that she could fuck. Alex shut her up by promising to pleasure her that night and hopefully give me some peace. She may not be fully telepathic yet, but she could read my mood clearly. She's definitely the better sister.

It was during our feast that my body started to feel a bit funny. It wasn't much so I ignored it for a while. But I was eating way more than I usually did. And as I finished off the last slice, my breathing started to get heavy. It was finally my time to grow.

I fell off my chair onto the floor as my body started to feel more and more, electrified. Alex looked at me with some concern while Liz was just excited. She was even cheering it on. My bones and joints screamed in pain as my body stretched. My skin and muscles started to burn like a raging fire, boiling beneath them. The pain was excruciating at first. But then it wasn't. Feelings of euphoria and ecstasy flooded my brain. My screams of pain morphed into screams of bliss. I couldn't even process the changes my body was going through or on my increasingly tightening clothes.

Like Alex did when she went through this, I fainted as my body completed its growth phase. It was less than an hour later when I awoke to see Liz naked and masturbating nearby.

"Oh, fuck. ALEX! HE'S AWAKE!" Liz screamed as I slowly climbed my way to my feet. My remaining clothes were far too tight on me so I casually ripped them off before finally standing straight on my own two feet. The first thing I noticed was how wide my stance was and yet, I could feel my thighs still touching just a little. I tried to look down but my entire vision just got consumed by an enormous pair of pectoral muscles. As I turned my neck to the side, I could feel my trapezius muscles graze my ear. I looked at my giant mutant pumpkin shoulders before I raised my arm to see an unflexed bicep the size of a basketball. And I mean the bicep, not the arm. I could feel the massive amount of blood flowing down to my dick as it grew larger and larger when I heard Liz screaming out an orgasm.

"Damn baby bro. You're fucking hot now! You're no little pipsqueak no more. Hum. I need that fuck stick in me now 'big' bro." Liz screamed at me before tackling me back down to the floor.

I could finally get a good look at myself while I was lying back on the floor, especially my gigantic 'fuck stick' as Liz put it. I could also see Liz and her gloriously muscular body. From her tackle I could tell I towered over her 6'4" by several inches. Maybe even half a foot. And my muscles also looked bigger proportionally too. But lets not take away how fucking jacked my sister is.

She started stroking my fat, pulsing meat stick between her huge tits, gigantic pecs and 32" biceps. She leaned her hips in closer to get her 8 pack abs and muscle monster vulva into the action. The pleasure was insane. You may be thinking I should be angry or repulsed by the situation but firstly, Liz is so damn fucking hot. I've always loved the jacked up, mega muscle girl look. And secondly, I am so god damn horny. I NEED to fucking come. I NEED her to have my dick inside her pussy. I fucking NEEDED it. And just as I was about to grab her by the hips and force my way inside her, she stopped. And voluntarily mounted me anyway.

She shrieked in pleasure as my lower head pierced her vaginal walls. Her internal muscles message my cock head as she feels an orgasm just from my entry. Alex walked in on us and just watched as Liz had her turn. The 3 of us fucked until late into the night. I must have cum into each of them at least 6 times.

I awoke the next morning with my head resting on Alex's giant breasts. I remember suckling upon them quite a bit yesterday. And before a thought went through my head, I began to suckle upon them again.

"You really like my tits huh?"

"Ever since I was 8 years old" I replied before going back to her tits. I barely noticed Liz still sleeping with her head on my left quad. Even less so Alex fingering Liz as we talked.

When I tilted my head to show my curiosity. She replied.

"By doing this in her sleep, it helps calm her libido for the day."

I definitely needed to apologise to Liz. I used to call her a slut all the time but if she's anywhere close to how horny I am, I was definitely in the wrong. I'm barely awake a minute and I already want to fuck both of them again.

"You should probably hold that thought. Mum and Dad will be back soon. And they'll certainly want a piece of you. Especially this." Alex said as she grabbed my semi erect dick.

And before Liz even stirred, our parents returned to find us sprawled together on the floor.

"Oh my, our Nero has grown into a fine young man." my mother said as she looked me over.

"You're quite right. He may be bigger than I was when I went through that phase." Dad said. He just looked at my dick next. And out of nowhere, it went from half flaccid to full on hard in an instant.

"Yup. Bigger there too." He added.

Even through my heightened lust, I knew there was something I needed to talk to them about but before I spoke, mom shushed me.

"I already know. We can all talk in more detail after some morning fun." she told me.

We woke up Liz and started a family orgy that lasted until long after sunset. We were all sustained on dad's ejaculate and mum's milk and cum that kept us mere mortal children fed and plentiful of energy. My mum's divine pussy almost ruined any pleasure I could get off another pussy, even my sisters'. And nobody gave me better head than my dad. He said he wanted a taste and had me orgasm both quicker and more powerfully than any I had before. There was something about an evolved body like my parents that was just heavenly to experience. I could see why my sisters wanted it so bad these days.

That evening we all sat down for a family meeting. And Liz brought up the first order of business.

"With Nero all grown, can we finally go full nude in the house now?" she asked

"I see no issues with it now. How about you Hun?" my mother asked. My dad always had the final say on matters brought up in a family meeting but usually just went along with the consensus. Mum usually handles the day to day issues, when she's around that is.

"No issues. Nudity is permitted at all times in the house from now on. Now, onto Nero. Speak" dad ordered.

"Yesterday before coming home, I talked with Lee. I revealed the truth to her, about everything. I even told her about her wiped memories. I love her. And, I'm wondering. Is there any way to, make her, you know, more, like us? I know you said the meteorite is just a rock now, but maybe either of you know a way?"

My dad smiled at me as my mum just started to chuckle.

"That can easily be done. But we must first approve her to see if she's worthy of obtaining such power. And also, she must accept it of her own free will. If so, we can easily make her one of us. Can't we dear?" My dad answered.

"Yup. If any of you bring home a partner you feel like you want to join us. We'll appropriately test them." she answered.

"Mum, you've never told me about this?" Alex queried, surprise in her voice.

"Well, I didn't trust Elizabeth in bringing anyone appropriate. And Alexandria, you've never shown interest in anyone enough to even consider this a possibility. Our Nero has been in love with this girl since they were small children. Not only that, the same process that makes one evolve can also be used to accelerate any of your evolution. And something any of you will quickly discover once you ascend." mum explained.

"Now if any one of you abuse your abilities or evolve another that abuses their abilities, there will be extreme penalties. I don't expect to have to warn my children of abusing their powers. So the greatest risk is in bringing in others. Don't even think of doing it so lightly or on a whim. Are you listening, Elizabeth? Once you've ascended, and you have even the slightest doubt. You can always come to your mother or I for advice." our father added sternly.

My parents both thought of themselves as stewards of sorts. They easily had the power to conquer and rule. To subjugate the masses. Yet neither had an interest. The 'politics of mortals' was beneath them they told us. And that they'd only intervene on issues that were 'irreparable' and 'beyond the scope of mortal life' whatever that meant. They told us before that they thought very differently before they ascended but that you see the world very differently as an evolved being.

I invited Lee to come to my house the next day telling her we needed to talk. Within minutes of me sending my text, she called me.

"Nero. I'm sorry about yesterday. I know you warned me. So all the blame is on me. But, I also really want to thank you for telling me. I just needed to tell you that. So, what is it you needed to tell me?"

"I need to ask you something. Do you, still like me?" a long awkward pause followed before.

"Yeah. I do. I think, I love you actually. You've always been there for me. With my dad, my mom. You're my rock. And I can't imagine my life without you." My heart just skipped a few beats.

"I love you too."  I ask, "Can you  come over tomorrow? Because. I want us to be together. And, if you come over tomorrow. Maybe, we could make it work. My parents also want to meet you. So you've been warned." I semi-joked.


The Raven


We talked a little more about pointless things to relax our minds. When almost out of nowhere, I was getting very, very horny again. So I said my goodbyes before looking for anyone else in the house. I quickly found Alex reading a book. When I caught her attention, she saw my erect penis and called me towards her. I started to massage her giant amazon muscles when she warned me.

"Our parents are clearly fucking upstairs. When they lose concentration they sometimes let out a powerful pheromone that makes us all really.............. really horny." she said as she pulled a giant dildo from pussy. Dropping it casually to the floor. "You'll do a majorly better job than that toy."

I could never say no to sex with a stunning amazon muscle hottie like Alex, let alone if I was that aroused. She really did prefer me to that dildo. We fucked hard for about an hour when Alex told me.

"I've just called Liz down. She'd get really jealous if we left her out of this any longer."

Her telepathy powers seem to be developing more and more each day. And Liz was jealous until both Alex and I got to work on her double style. Then she forgave us. We fucked ourselves to sleep for another night us siblings.

I awoke sandwiched between my two busty, muscle amazon sisters. Alex was already awake, needing significantly less sleep than Liz or I. She reached around my waist and fondled my pecs.

"You've definitely grown up, so well. My 'big' little brother." she whispered into my ear.

"I wish you good luck later today. I do hope to get another little sister." she continued.

"I also hope this all works out." I said just as Liz started to stir. My penis was still inside her muscle pussy from last night. And before she was even fully awake, she started to flex her internal muscles and massage my penis which gladly rose to the occasion. Pulsing bigger and bigger inside her.

"This is such a good way to wake up in the morning." Liz smirked as she accelerated her internal motions.

"Well, you better find yourself a worthy man soon then." I told her "I'll be spoken for soon. I hope."

"Guess again 'big boy'. If Lee becomes one of us, she joins the family. And we share in this family. And I can't wait to share some time with her." Liz responded. And she was right. Lee would be joining all of us in these sexual frenzies. A part of me was unsure about it, but my penis responded in a different way.

"Oh, that thought getting you hot big boy?  Lee becoming a big, hot muscle babe like us? Oh, or us all getting together for more, and more, fucking, hot muscle sex. Awe. Yeah. Both. Yeah. Oh, fuck ya." She teased before she orgasmed. Alex continued to train me in giving a lady head as I fucked Liz. She's a good teacher and it was a pleasure to pleasure her.

After my morning sex lesson and mini orgy. I tried to find some clothes that would fit me as none of mine could possibly fit me any more.  While browsing around, I stopped by every mirror and gave myself a thorough assessment. Despite growing on Friday evening and this being late Sunday morning, I hadn't really given myself a real look over. I really am a 'big boy' as Liz liked to call me, especially my giant dick.

My biceps dwarfed that of champion bodybuilders. My legs are thicker than most peoples' torsos. My chest is deeper than most women's tits. How could I not get distracted by such a godlike physique.

I even got so distracted by looking at myself I lost track of time. And Lee was going to be here soon.

I did manage to get something from Alex to cover myself that was not just a sheet of cloth. I went to welcome Lee at the door as the rest of the family were waiting in the parlour. Mum had to order Liz to put on some clothes so she reluctantly wore a bikini. Even both my parents were wearing clothes today. Or are they just making us all think they are. Is Alex really the only rational one in my family other than me? She was also wearing some revealing clothes but she was far more modest than the rest of them.

Lee nearly jumped out of her skin when I opened the door. It even took her a few moments to realise it was me. Come on, the last time she saw me I was a super skinny 5'7" boy, even if that was only a couple of days ago. I was standing before her now, a nearly 7' muscle packed Adonis. A 6'10" mass monster Goliath of a man. Wearing a pair of 'baggy' shorts that looked ready to burst from my quads. I'm also topless, showing my massive pecs, gigantic arms  and fist sized bulging abs.

Lee was hyperventilating. She couldn't believe it. She knew it was me, but her brain was struggling to process it. I could also tell she was significantly aroused by the new me. I brought her into the main lounge to give her some time to collect herself. She'd need it before seeing the rest of the family in the parlour.

She was even smaller than I was 2 days ago. I could feel her nervousness. So I took her hands in my giant paws.

"You've got nothing to be nervous about. I'm still me. Just, a little bigger." I joked in an effort to calm her nerves.

"A little? You call this a little? When you told me you'd grow, I didn't think it would be this much. And so quickly. I really wish I could remember that day with Alex now. Or, maybe, I wish I got to witness yours." She teased.

"I couldn't say this down the phone, but you could possibly get a 'little' growth spurt of your own? Are you ready? .This will be what it'll be. We may not know the outcome but if it goes well, you'll be given a choice. Think carefully about it. That's all I can tell you or they'll get pissed at me." I warned her. Hope this all went well.

When I escorted her to the parlour there was my dad sitting next to my mum, barely fitting together on a 4 person sofa. Liz was seated on another sofa across the room while Alex was standing by the bookcase, reading. She was multitasking actually. She could easily do 4 or 5 things at the same time with perfect concentration. Lee was shocked to see these giant humans, although 2 of them would be offended to be branded as mere humans. She could feel the intense presence of my parents as any mortal does, including us, their children. Just a stern look can have you on the floor, your body falling into a mind-numbing, paralysing panic attack.

I guided her to stand before my parents. They told me without speaking to go sit beside Liz as they talked to Lee. I knew now I had to remain silent. My father spoke first.

"It has been awhile Miss Leanne Riley. I am called Julius Raines. And this is my wife Kiara Raines. You don't remember either of us, but Nero has explained to you why. And I can tell you are still troubled by the revelations. I can't restore what has long been lost. But I can add further clarity to that night if you so desire. You may answer." he commanded.

"I. I'm not sure. Oh, it's a great pleasure to meet you both. And, I." Lee started to stutter out.

When my dad asks you for an answer, he wants you to verbalise it. He wants you to think over what you truly want. Weigh up the options. And express your convictions. And he's incredibly patient.

When Liz wanted to quit school they put her through this line of questioning and we waited for nearly 2 hours before she gave a firm enough reply they accepted. So if Lee couldn't make up her mind, we could be here for a while. I think Liz was more nervous then than Lee is now though. She hated being asked for an answer by dad.

"I. I want to know. Did I, did I make the right choice? My mother. She couldn't ever walk again. She felt like a burden to me, and my aunt. And then her cancer. She spent almost all that time. Just suffering." Lee answered, tears building up on her face.

"Very well. Your mother was trying to leave your father after discovering his affair. He'd also stolen money from her and lost it all to gambling. She had already packed up bags to flee with you that night. What she didn't expect was my mischievous son sneaking over to your house for a surprise sleepover. Thanks to him, she couldn't take you away before your father returned. In his fury, he tried to kill you as a way to punish your mother. But she shielded you and my son from harm. I arrived within 3 seconds of him firing the gun and immediately rendered him unconscious. I knew your mother would not survive before assistance arrived and informed you as such when you asked if 'she was okay'. If my son had not asked to save her, and she had not injured herself protecting my son. I would not have tried to save her. Helping mortals like your mother is not as easy as you'd think for us. It may sound crass but mortals are more like fish and insects to us than dogs and cats are to mortals. If I had spent more of my time learning how to heal them, I may have been able to prevent the extreme damage to her spine. I regret that she did not have the easiest life after that ordeal. But we have been observing you for most of your life. I have seen your mother over those years. And even though she struggled. She was happy every time she saw you. You have nothing to feel guilty over. She was still happy that you were well when she passed." he explained.

Silence ensued after my fathers story. Lee was clearly holding back her tears. I don't think I've heard him talk this much in years. And although his speech was very direct, I could feel his love for me, nestled in his words. I remember the argument I had with both my parents after that night. They didn't want me to see Lee again. And I was so angry at them. I guess it was only now I realised that they were scared. I could have died that night. And they just wanted to keep me safe. I'm truly grateful to them for all their love.

"Thank you for telling me that. And for all your help that night. I apologise for not showing my gratitude sooner, but I had forgotten we'd ever met." Lee attempted to lighten the mood.

"You should not feel thankful to me. But to my son. It was his feelings for you that saved you that night. With your heart settled, we shall move on from this now. I have read deep into your thoughts and have judged you worthy of joining our family and all that entails. So what lies before you now is a choice. You can go back to your life. Finish your education and follow your path in society. If you do so, you will forget us and the truth about our family. Your memories of Nero will not be taken from you,  but we will fade his presence. Your memories of him will eventually be forgotten with their importance in your mind being reduced. You can live a normal mortal life. Or you can abandon the mortal world and join our family. You will be considered dead in society. There will be no home or life for you to return to. You will make a new life with us. You'll be given the privilege to evolve beyond humanity as you know it. You may........." my father was explaining before.

"Before that! It seems our little boy hasn't been entirely honest with Miss Leanne here." my mother interjected.

"I cannot, and will not let you make any decision on such a matter without knowing what it entails. Before ascending above humanity, one must become a hatchling. Slowly developing and maturing your body to be ready for its ascendancy. Just like our 3 children have become. This stage has great benefits but also certain drawbacks. One being an overactive libido. Your body will need and crave sexual stimulation on a near daily basis. But a hatchling's strength is far greater than any mortal's. Only an ascended or another hatchling could safely satisfy these urges without great care. So, in being a part of this family, as Liz likes to put it 'we share'." my mother explained before she started to giggle.

"Yes. Even Nero lost his virginity to his two sisters. I was hoping to be his first but I missed my opportunity. And no mortal could ever survive sex with an ascended. We have to really hold back when dealing with our little hatchlings. No mortal could survive a few moments joined to an Immortal." my mother continued after clearly reading Lee's mind.

"Now that you have been properly informed. You may answer." My father finished his question.

Well, this could take awhile. Lee was still in shock. I didn't need to read her mind to hear all her crazy thoughts. From the incest, to the evolved demi-god bodies and me losing my virginity by fucking my amazon sisters. And that if she joins, it won't be like a traditional marriage to me. It would be more like joining a crazy incest sex cult. My dad then suddenly interrupted the silence.

"You do not need to know more. No mortal NEEDS to know more about the lives of those above them." his voice echoed out.

"But there is one more factor to consider that we will enlighten all of you on today, children." my mother added, demanding all of our attention.

"Children are the greatest weakness of us Immortals. While pregnant, we are at our most risk of dying. And children will be born as hatchlings. Vulnerable creatures that may leave us exploitable. The greatest fear your father and I have is losing any of you." Her words ended but her message didn't.

You 3 are our great pride and joy. You've now all grown into your evolutionary stage. And Alexandria, you will soon become a true Immortal like your father and I. We can't wait for all of you to join us soon. No matter what happens today. Our mother sent telepathically into my siblings and my minds.

I did get concerned by her last words. Was Lee going to refuse to join us? I was actually getting nervous now. The silence was killing me when my mother interrupted again.

"An Immortal can only conceive if they want to" was all she said. What was Lee thinking about? I wondered.

"I have decided. I wish to abandon my mortal life, and join your family. I wish to be with Nero, and bear his future children. If that means I share both him and myself with his family, then so be it. I'll accept all of it." Lee made her decision clear.

"You will be most welcome in our family. From today, Leanne Riley will be no more. You shall be the youngest daughter of the Raines family. Betrothed to Nero. You can now refer to myself as your new father, and Kiara as your new mother. Would you like to chose a new name for your new life?" my father, no, our father declared.

"Could I recommend Leandra? It has a more fitting sound for an Immortal name while also being close to your old name. We can even still call you Lee." Alex offered up.

My, no, our mother clearly liked the idea. So Lee accepted her new name. Leandra Raines. My betrothed.

"Okay. Now it's time to give you our gift. To create a new hatchling, an Immortal must create a special fluid within their bodies we call Ambrosia. If we feed enough of it to a mortal, they can become a hatchling. And if a hatchling drinks Ambrosia, they can evolve faster into an Immortal. Although doing it to excess can be risky." my, our mother warned.

"Making Ambrosia isn't as easy as it sounds. Doing so leaves an Immortal weakened. Do not take this process lightly. Any of you." My father added.

Throughout most of this gathering, I'd noticed my mother's breasts getting larger and larger. I never thought much of it as my parents change their figures all the time. But it seems she'd been making that Ambrosia in there. And my suspicions were immediately confirmed when my mother removed her top and called Lee towards her.

Before we noticed it our father had vanished. Not a rare occurrence these days but Lee was confused. I put my big hand on her tiny shoulder to reassure and encourage her. She sat next to our mother. And the size comparison was quite staggering. Mum wasn't even as big as she usually lounges around at, except her breasts were hugely inflated. So much so, they were bigger than Lee's head. Much bigger. Mum presented her left nipple to Lee who nervously began to suckle upon the tit. Mum started moving her left pectoral which created sort of a pumping motion for her breast. That's when we heard Lee gulping down the Ambrosia.

"You drink as much as you can dear. You need to drink lots to become a beautiful hatchling. And the more you drink, the faster that change will become. " Mum told her.

It was quite an erotic show. So much that my dick was getting hard and putting significant strain on my shorts.

"There's only family left here now. You kids can go now and get comfortable." Mum added.

Liz immediately removed her bikini and strutted over to me in all her glorious naked form.

"So, big boy. Up for some fun?" Liz asked me as her hand grabbed my cock through my shorts.

"Sorry Liz, I'm waiting for Lee to finish up here." I told her putting in all my effort not to take her up on that offer.

"Oh come on. Hey, mum? How long is it going to take for Lee to get her big growth? She won't be able to handle the big boy here until then." Liz asked, a knowing smirk on her face.

"Hm. I can't quite say. It usually takes about 3 years for the body to develop from phase 1 to phase 2. Phase 1 primarily gets the body ready for phase 2. That's when a hatchling experiences that explosive body transformation. Phase 2 then prepares the body to be evolved into a higher lifeform. Phase 2 transition is about 10 years. Alexandria should be coming close to her ascension. Maybe she should also finish off the Ambrosia, whatever Leandra here cannot. There's no reason to let it go to waste." our mother explained.

"What about me! I'd love to have some of that Ambrosia stuff" Liz asked with hope. She really wants to ascend as quickly as possible.

"Pushing too fast could lead you to be incomplete. Weak. Vulnerable. And no child of this family will be that under my watch. And that includes Leandra. You'll become a strong, and powerful Immortal my sweet, little daughter." mum said while stroking Lee's head lovingly. LIke a true caring mother.

Alex took Liz away for a while as Lee continued to feed. At some point she'd moved onto mum's right breast. I could see the bloating in Lee's stomach but she was determined to consume as much of the sweet nectar as possible. At one point, Lee just suddenly stopped drinking and collapsed on mum's lap.

"She consumed more than I thought she would. Her body is already going through an accelerated phase 1. She's probably going to sleep through most of it. After she wakes up, it should be no longer than 10 days before she experiences her phase 2 growth. I'll need to keep a close watch over her. We want her to be her absolute best when she ascends with you Nero." I was told. My hopes for a future with Lee were now absolute.

She lifted the unconscious Lee into my arms and told me to take her to bed. As I was walking out  Alex was walking in for her special feeding. I carried Lee upstairs into my room with the greatest care.

After I laid her down and tucked her into my bed, Liz chapped at my door wanting me to join her. And surprisingly, it wasn't for sex. Although we did go there eventually. She wanted to ask about Lee. She didn't fully understand that story about her past so I explained to her everything about Lee and our history with her. The three of us did play together for a bit when we were young. Liz is only 4 years older than me and Lee while Alex is 9 years older.

After reminiscing for a bit. Liz brought up the Ambrosia. Our parents evolved beyond humans less than a year after I was born. So I don't have any memories of them from before. Liz says she remembers mom being pregnant with me a little. We realised we still don't know much about what it's like to be an Immortal being. Our parents are very selective on any information they give us. We do know some of the vast array of abilities they have but very little on anything else. So this Ambrosia, that can make more people like us, or even speed up our ascension was very interesting to us. We all dreamed of becoming as powerful and sexy as our parents. Even just our imaginings got us riled up.

Liz finally ripped my shorts off but before she tried to mount me, I rolled her to the ground and started to put Alex's training to good use. I began to eat her out while asking for an honest critique of my skills. I wanted to get really good at it for Lee. And from Liz's screams, my confidence swelled. We fucked for hours before Alex walked into the room and joined us for another night long threesome.

Lee stayed asleep for 3 days. If I wasn't eating, sleeping or fucking, I was watching over Lee. Mum told me I didn't need to worry as she was watching over her new daughter. But I wanted to be the first thing she saw when she woke up. And I was. Lee first thought this had all been a dream but after seeing me. She knew it wasn't. I wanted mum to examine her before letting her move about and she arrived before I had to call her.

Our mother calmed all of our worries. She let us know that Lee had crossed the first evolutionary point and was now a fellow 'hatchling'. I'm not sure I liked being called that term but from our parents' perspective, it would be an apt description of us.

We brought down Lee for some late breakfast. Alex was cooking us all some pancakes today. Lee was surprised at first by the absence of our parents and even more by just how little a colossal muscle woman like Alex ate. Especially compared to Liz and I. We told her that our parents don't need to eat for the most part. They can get energy from other sources and Alex was quickly becoming more like them.

Alex barely talked with words these days as she practised using her telepathy. Her body was also growing again and in just 3 days she was almost my height. Her muscles getting bigger and bigger each day was so hot to watch.

Lee was probably most surprised about all the nudity actually. I tried to get people to wear clothes again but I was overruled. I also formally dropped out of school. Making Alex the only one of us to not be a high school drop out. She even graduated from college.

Alex is the main reason I dropped out actually. She told us all how boring college was and it was mainly a space she used to find sexual partners. And I don't need to find my partner. I have Lee. An education? We all have perfect recall and advanced processing capabilities that are not catered too well with the modern education system. And at least I wasn't expelled like Liz.

Later that day our dad called a family meeting. So we gathered in the usual parlour.

"Leanne Riley is now officially deceased. Her father, who was released from prison a few months ago, hunted her down and killed her. He's now in police custody and has been formally charged with her murder. Annoyingly, the media has picked up this story so Leandra will have to remain in hiding for the time being. If she is in need of anything, inform me. Your mother is still recovering from making Ambrosia. So unless it involves Leandra, leave her to recover. Leandra should be growing into phase 2 shortly. I'm quite impressed by my daughter. We will all celebrate that day."

"I also have news." Alex added. "I believe my ascension will also be soon upon us. My body is changing far more rapidly after indulging in our mother's delicious Ambrosia. I thank you very much for your sacrifice, beloved mother. I feel it shall occur in about 35 to 40 days."

"So soon? That is fantastic news Alexandria! Oh I can barely believe my little babies are all growing up so well." our mother added. "You're growing so much more divine by the day. It was a privilege to accelerate that for you."

"Um, may I speak?" Lee asked nervously.

"You are a daughter of this house Leandra. You will always have a right to speak in this family." Our father boldly declared before giving her the time.

"Why? Did you resolve my situation, that way? I am super grateful but, how did you?" she stuttered.

"It's easy enough to create a fake body double. I did put in some extra effort with this one though. I wanted to make sure your old life was behind you. That everyone would accept that you were gone. I also felt that man had not been punished enough for his past transgressions against my children. Both of my children. You are a part of this family now. You will need to get used to that fact soon, Leandra."

"Yes, father. And thank you mother, for your sacrifice so that I too could join this family." Her answer brought smiles to our parents' faces. They seem really happy to have Lee join us which made me even more happy.

I spent the next few days mostly with Lee. By this point we felt as if we'd been made for each other. The only major issue we had was I really wanted to have sex with her, so bad. She too was also quite horny, only quite by comparison I should add. But when we did make an attempt, our mother barged into the room and stopped us. She literally dragged me out of the room and warned me that she'd get hurt if we did that and that we wouldn't have to wait too much longer.

She explained that I had no experience with normal humans and therefore could not control my strength during sex. At least I would not have enough control that Lee's safety was guaranteed. And that was our mother's top priority here.

Liz laughed at me when she saw this but our mother reminded her of how many times she had to pull Liz away from my bedroom before I could handle her strength. The big down side of having demi-god parents. You can't get away with anything.

Lee had been given her own room but we both knew she wouldn't be using it much soon enough. Heck, after my growth I think I've spent 2 nights total in my bed. I've had more nights on the floor or in Liz's bed as I have my own actually. But mum was making sure nobody took advantage of Lee or had the chance to hurt her.

I've been discovering more about my enhanced body too during this time. You'd think with such big muscles, that we wouldn't be flexible but you'd be mistaken. Our muscles can compress and our limbs and joints are more loose. I foolishly thought for a moment that if I compressed my muscles I wouldn't be a danger to Lee. Our mother instantly corrected such thoughts. When compressed, our muscles physically shrink down and  their strength is compressed like a spring that could easily release their tension.

We've all actually been seeing a lot less of Alex these days. She'd been leaving the house more often which she hadn't done much of in recent years. I was starting to wonder what she was up to.

And then it happened.

Lee got incredibly hungry and the family knew that it was time. I had gotten an agreement from everyone that Lee's first time would be with me. And we'd get some peace to go at our own pace. So Alex took Liz to her room against her will and our parents made themselves scarce for us.

I provided as much food as we had to Lee and she devoured almost everything that we found in the kitchen. Whose turn was it to go shopping again next? They'd have a task on their hands. My thoughts were suddenly interrupted when Lee began to fall over. I quickly embraced her and carried her to a nearby sofa to lay her down.

I reassured her it would be alright and that soon enough all that pain she's feeling will turn into pure bliss. She looked at me as if I was mad at first but I reminded her that I was talking from experience. By this point she was struggling to concentrate on her surroundings from the flood of sensations filling her body.

I watched in awe as her body slowly stretched and vibrated, as if being electrified. Her skinny frame was becoming skinny no longer as hard defined muscles were not only appearing, but rapidly expanding. Within mere seconds she went from a skinny unathletic body to a muscle packed bodybuilder physique.

As she continued to expand, and grow, her cries of pain gradually morphed into shrieks of pleasure. I couldn't hold back any longer and started to masturbate to her expanding musculature. Lee was always the most beautiful mortal girl in my eyes. And watching her become a gorgeous mass muscled amazon, literally bursting out of her clothes, was one of the best experiences of my life. I came twice all over the carpet. Restraining myself from going further. I needed to be prepared to pleasure her until she was more than satisfied upon her awakening.

Lee fell into unconsciousness before she even finished growing. I could still see her gargantuan muscles and massive mammaries twitching and expanding for a few more minutes. As her new body had finally taken full form, I carried her now significantly larger and heavier body up and into my bedroom.

As I climbed the stairs, I heard our mother warn me in my head to not take advantage of her. I lay her gently across my bed and then went to prepare a few things I knew would make her happy when she awoke.

Lee had been telling me since she started living here how hot she found my sisters. How sexy their bodies looked. And how she wanted to look just like them. It got her so turned on, especially when I teased her about how soon enough, that she would look just like them. Our mother had to stop us more than once from going at it.

And now, she truly is so beautiful as a muscle packed busty amazon. She had more muscles on one arm now than she did when she woke up that morning. The near 2 hour wait for her to awaken was unbearable. But as her eyes flickered. I knew that long wait would be worth it.

After taking a moment to recollect her consciousness, Lee sat up before looking upon herself in dumbfounded glee.

"Oh. My. I'm. So fucking huge. Oh, God, this feels amazing." she shouted, flexing her colossal chest and biceps.

"Want a better look?" I asked from across the room.

"Were you just watching me, this entire time? Pervert" she joked while bouncing pecs at me.

"No. I made some preparations for you. Then I was just looking at your gorgeous self. Do you want a better look?" I asked again. This time pointing to a pair of gigantic mirrors. Each big enough to clearly show not one, but two hulking muscle monsters. Both angled so a person can get a clear view on both their front and back.

"You did this for me? Oh, you are just the best." Lee told me as she jumped up to her feet, stretching her super tall 6'8" body before walking between the mirrors. She just gasped at her reflection. She was slowly going over her body, giving small flexes to each muscle, further testing her muscle control.

"I'm so fucking huge Nero! Look at me!" She said as she looked at me through the mirror, spreading her lats.

"Hey Nero. I've always wanted to say this. Are you ready for the gun show?" She asked while doing a very poor double bicep pose. Yet despite how bad it was, her giant biceps still popped and swelled into twin peaks of mountainous muscle.

I walked over and showed her how to do a proper double biceps pose which made those mountainous peaks of hers grow beyond the peaks of Everest while also showcasing the Himalayas of her beautiful back.

I showed her how to do all the classical bodybuilder poses. When I was a kid, I asked my dad to show me these and ever since I've known how to do every single one of them perfectly.

My dick was getting harder and harder with every pose. As was with Lee's breathing. That was until we ended our posing session with the most muscular pose. After showing her the pose, she turned to the mirror and pushed out a titanic most muscular. Every major muscle group on her body bulging and fighting for space as her head was dwarfed by her traps and pecs. And as I felt I was about to cum, Lee unleashed a massive orgasm. I managed to pull myself back from the edge while watching her cum all over her ancient sequoia thick inner thighs and the floor.

"Are you and your sisters this horny all the fucking time? I'm not sure I can get used to this." Lee asked through heavy breathing.

"You'll get used to it. You'll even lose yourself to it sometimes in giant sexual orgies. Now if you can hold yourself back for another few minutes, I've got something you might enjoy?" I told her as I picked up an extra, extra long measuring tape.

Her smile was mesmerising.

We started at the bottom and worked our way up. Her bulging bulls, who could ever call them calves, were 36.5". I made sure to kiss both heads of each muscle on each leg before moving up. Thighs as mighty as ancient oaks and powerful enough to crush them, were bigger than most men's chests. Hulking out at 56" around. Each one is bigger than her 54" hips and nearly double her 31" waist. And a few of those inches came from her bulging 8-pac abs at that. Each at least 3.5" deep. I made sure to lick and kiss each mighty brick, giving them all plenty of attention. I could hear her pussy muscles quiver from my gentle admiration of her muscles.

She told me to hurry up or we wouldn't be able to finish. So I asked her to spread her wings, a phrase she enjoyed greatly, so I could measure her back. 60" across. 5 whole feet wide. We measured her chest around her pecs and then her cup size. Navigating her L-cup boobs created a challenge to get accurate measurements but 91" was what we managed to get as a result. I can't vouch for the accuracy on that one though. We ended with her 28" forearms and of course, her glorious 38.5" arms. Her bicep looked like a basketball had been surgically inserted under her skin. But this was muscle. Her muscle. I never even mentioned her thick triceps or got a chance to measure them before Lee picked me up and literally threw me onto the bed.

No more foreplay was needed as she mounted my rock hard dick. Her powerful pussy lips separated as they inhaled my monster cock. Sucking it down deeper and deeper inside of her body. Not only was this our first time together, it was Lee's first time ever. So I let her lead for our first time. She started fucking my dick while squatting, using only about half my length. I massaged her quads throughout her motions before moving one to her bulging abs and another to stroke her swollen clitoris. She orgasmed with only a few quick pinches and strokes. Techniques taught to me by Alex to increase the pleasure of any woman. Liz seemed to love it in practice. And Lee was dying from bliss. But she wasn't the only one. When she climaxed, her pussy muscles sucked and massaged my dick so hard I didn't last long and blasted a load deep inside her.

She collapsed her massive muscled body onto me after she cooled down, my penis still pulsing inside her. I asked her what she thought of her first time as I grasped one of her breasts and put her nipple in between my lips.

"We've barely gotten started, my betrothed." she whispered while squirming in pleasure.

We didn't stop fucking for hours. Experimenting with multiple different positions and alternative methods to penetration. As I devoured her pussy, I think I became addicted to her taste. I think I could continue to feast there for the rest of my life.

We would have continued longer if our mother hadn't interrupted. We needed food and hydration or we could do damage to our bodies, she warned. So after another orgasm each, we went down to the dining room for dinner. The whole family was there which was very unusual. Our parents only had interest in the highest quality of food these days so they rarely ate at home. And even more rare was Dad's home cooking. Dad was always an amazing cook but as we kids grew up he cooked less and less for us. He sometimes did some batch cooking that filled the fridge and freezer but I think it was my 15th birthday when he last cooked something fresh for us all.

We were all naked. Liz was right that clothes feel mighty oppressive on our herculean bodies. Lee was a little shy at first when she walked out holding my hand. But the family shouted nothing but approval to her. Compliments flying at my beloved and her amazing body. She decided to give them a little show with the posing techniques I showed her earlier. She even improvised with some bonus actions. Which included a super sexy pec bounce while holding a side tricep pose. Liz even asked to skip dinner and go straight to dessert from Lee's show, but mum shut her down.

We all sat down for an amazing dinner. I couldn't even name half the dishes being served but everything tasted fantastic. Lee almost had another orgasm from the immense taste of the food. Conversation was not subtle when they asked about our sexual foray. Our parents were silent on the issue but had some not so subtle smirks as they listened. They clearly were monitoring us in some way. No privacy with demi-god parents.

After we finished the banquet of food, mostly eaten by me, Lee and Liz. Our father brought out a cake, and our mother a small box.

"Leandra. Congratulations on becoming a hatchling. In the not too distant future, you will evolve into an Immortal, beyond humanity. But that is not today. Today, we celebrate you joining this family. And this is for you." our mother said as she handed Lee the box. Inside was a necklace laced with jewels and centred on a jewel that matched Lee's glowing green eyes.

"Your father and I made that specially for you. Each of our children have a material object that is a sign of our family bond. And this one is yours. Never forget you are a part of this family, and if you ever need reassurance of that, just look to this necklace."

Lee was holding back her tears. Even I could feel the happiness radiating from her. She thanked everyone for welcoming her into the family.

"Now my dear Leandra. After we all finish your welcoming cake. You have a choice to make. You can return to your or Nero's room and continue where you both left off earlier. Or, you can chose to join the rest of us for the night. Nero would also join. But most importantly, you'd get to experience what an Immortal can do." my mother offered.

Let's just say neither Lee nor I got up in the morning the next day. Family orgies can be insanely draining for us non-immortal children. I was most jealous of our father last night. The noises he got out of Lee from just the touch of his penis. He's a literal sex god. But he reminded me telepathically that I'd also be like him soon enough so there was no need for me to feel jealous. And that he already has our mother. I tried my best to pleasure our mother to show him as he fucked Lee into an orgasm unlike any other she'd felt that day. But a 'hatchling' just can't compare to a demi-god.

Alex and Liz both took their turns with Lee that night. She really was the centre of attention for this family sexcapade. I laughed when I heard Liz complain about Lee being bigger than her.

Alex was already gone when we woke up the next morning as was our father. At least he filled the fridge and freezer again. I wonder who did the shopping for all this food though? I had noticed that our mother was also at home significantly more than usual. She almost never left it since Lee joined the family.

Wookey