LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

New Story on net

Started by kot5510, June 03, 2025, 10:06:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kot5510



****this is based on a true series of events in college, after college is made up, hope you enjoy it.

The Farm Girl" College had been predictable—late nights, lecture halls, caffeine-fueled panic—but she wasn't. Her name was Claire, and she didn't just stand out in our Environmental Science class; she anchored it. Stocky in a way that spoke of strength, not softness—thick forearms, sun-dark skin, and hands that looked like they knew the weight of work. She was a farmer, born and raised, and proud of it. We studied together sometimes. She'd tilt her head at a question, mutter something under her breath, then explain it to me like she'd known it all her life. I played it cool, but the truth was, I admired her more than I let on. One afternoon, after a long study session, we ended up in her dorm. The sun had dipped low, casting amber light through the blinds, and we were both punch-drunk on lack of sleep and caffeine. I nudged her, teasing her about some answer she got wrong. She grinned, eyes sparkling, and shoved me back harder than expected. I stumbled. She followed. In seconds, we were tangled on the floor, laughing, grappling like kids on a playground—but she wasn't playing. She had me pinned in a flash. Her thighs straddled my chest in a perfect schoolgirl pin, arms crossed with smug delight. I squirmed, but it was useless. Her weight was immovable, her balance perfect. I looked up—cheeks burning, heart pounding. "Not so tough now, are you?" she teased, grinning down at me. "Beaten by a farm girl." "You're cheating," I muttered. "Unfair advantage. Tractor muscles." She laughed, low and warm. "Here—" She flexed her right arm and held it out. "Feel this and you'll get why. Farming's not just planting daisies, city boy." I reached out—half curious, half afraid—and gripped her bicep. It was unreal. Solid as oak, shaped like she'd been carved from the land itself. Muscle rolled under skin with a strength I'd never felt in a person. My fingers barely wrapped halfway around it. She caught my expression—somewhere between awe and embarrassment—and smiled with something that felt deeper than pride. "It's okay," she said, not unkindly. "You're soft. I'm strong. Nothing wrong with that." I tried to laugh, but it came out thinner than I wanted. Something shifted in the air between us. A new kind of tension. She leaned closer, still perched on top of me. "Hey," she said, suddenly more serious. "Wanna come to the farm this weekend? We're baling hay. Could use the help. My dad'll pay." I blinked up at her, still pinned to the floor, still holding the echo of her strength in my hands. "Yeah," I said. "Yeah, I'd like that." "The Farm Weekend" She told me it'd be easy. "It's just hay," Claire said, flashing a grin as we bounced down the gravel drive to her family's farm. "You'll be fine. I'll show you." But I'd never bailed hay before—never felt that kind of work in my bones. The sun was high and brutal, the air thick with dust and heat, and her dad wasted no time. Claire gave me the rundown as we stood beside the conveyor. "One of us on the ground," she said, "hook the bale, knee it up, load it. Other one on the wagon stacks 'em." Sounded simple. It wasn't. Each bale was 40-something pounds of tightly packed sun and sweat. The first few weren't so bad, but the rhythm was relentless—grab, lift, knee, heave—over and over, no breaks, no mercy. My arms burned, my back screamed, and within half an hour I was falling behind. Claire watched me stumble with a knowing look. Then, without a word, she hopped down from the wagon, dust rising around her boots, and took the hook from my hands. She moved fast, efficient, like she'd been born into it. I climbed onto the wagon, humiliated but grateful, and tried to keep up with the stacking. But it didn't take long before I was spent again. By mid-afternoon, I was just driving the tractor, watching her and her dad work like machines—like the heat and weight didn't even register. She didn't complain once. Back at the house, we showered the dirt and sweat away, ate dinner in silence while her parents talked softly between themselves. As dusk settled over the fields, her mom and dad retreated upstairs, and Claire led me down into the basement where I'd be staying. It was dim and cool down there—unfinished concrete walls, a couple of old rugs, and a spare room with a twin bed. I dropped onto it like a corpse. She stood by the doorway, hands on her hips. "Gotta get up early," she said. "I'll show you what chores to do before we head back." I nodded, exhausted. Then something caught my eye near the laundry area—a weight bench. Stacked plates. Steel bar. Heavy. "Hey," I asked, still breathless, "those your dad's?" She looked over and smirked. "Nope. Those are mine." She walked over to the bench, loaded the bar with ease, and laid down like she'd done it a thousand times. With a casual push, she rattled off a dozen reps like it was nothing. Her triceps flared, her chest rose with every breath. She sat up and wiped her forehead with the hem of her shirt. "Go ahead," she said, gesturing to the bench. I tried. I really tried. The bar didn't budge. She quietly stripped off a plate from each side. I still couldn't lift it. She laughed—kind, not cruel—and took off more. Eventually, with just the empty bar, I managed a shaky few reps. My arms trembled. "Guess I'm still wrecked from the hay," I muttered. Claire sat beside me on the bench, her body radiating heat and strength. Her presence was grounding—solid in a way few people are. Then, gently, she pulled me into her arms. It wasn't a tease. It was comforting, real. "You're strong," I said quietly. "You just... made all of it look easy." "Thanks," she said, voice low. "You okay?" "Yeah. Just..." I looked down at her hands. "Can I feel your arm again?" She smiled, turned to face me, and raised her arm slowly. The bicep rose like a peak—thick, defined, powerful. She held it there, letting me wrap both hands around it. I massaged the muscle gently, running my thumbs along the grooves of her strength. It was unreal—like steel wrapped in sun-warmed skin. "You really like my muscles," she said softly. I looked up at her, heart thudding. "I do," I admitted. Something passed between us then—unspoken, electric. A moment of total honesty. And in the quiet of that farm basement, surrounded by old weights and the scent of hay still lingering on our skin, I realized this was the first time I'd ever truly felt held—not just in arms, but in presence. "Held" We sat there on the bench, her arm still warm from the last curl of muscle, and then—like it had always been coming—we kissed. It started soft. Curious. Her lips brushed mine with surprising gentleness, but her arms told a different story. They didn't just hold me—they locked me in. Her grip was firm, unshakable, like the steel weight she had just tossed around without effort. My whole body sank into hers, and for the first time in my life, I didn't feel like I needed to be strong. She was in control—utterly, calmly. And I loved it. Her presence pressed into me like gravity, and I surrendered completely. I had never felt so alive, or so completely helpless, in someone's arms. And somehow, that helplessness didn't feel like weakness—it felt like safety. I must have drifted off at some point, lulled by warmth and exhaustion, because the next thing I remember was waking up in the spare bed, covers tucked around me with surprising care, the faint scent of sweat and shampoo lingering in the room like a memory. Morning hit like a brick wall. Every muscle screamed. My legs trembled just trying to lift me up. Each step up the stairs was a battle. Claire was nowhere in sight. Her mom smiled as she handed me a mug of black coffee, steam curling in the quiet morning air. "She's out working," she said gently. I blinked. "I was going to help—" "You already did," she cut in, kind but firm. "You were exhausted. We appreciate it. She's got it under control." I stood by the kitchen window, holding the coffee like a lifeline, and watched the empty field. The wagons we'd filled yesterday were gone. It looked like nothing had happened. Like the earth had swallowed all our sweat and labor and turned it into silence. Claire came in a few minutes later—sweaty, dirt-streaked, radiant in her element. She kicked off her boots at the door and nodded at me with a tired grin. "Be right back." She disappeared into her room. Ten minutes later, she was clean, hair damp, face calm again. She tossed her bag in the back seat, and we headed back to campus. I sat there in silence for a while, staring out the window, the soreness in my body replaced slowly by wonder. "What did you do this morning?" I asked finally, turning to her. She shrugged, eyes on the road. "Those wagons we filled yesterday? My girlfriend and I loaded them into the barn." I sat up. "Wait, just the two of you?" "Yep," she said, like it was nothing. "We've done it plenty of times." I stared at her in awe. The sheer volume of work—the weight, the labor, the heat. The ease in her voice made it even more incredible. Without thinking, I reached out from the passenger seat and grabbed her bicep. Still solid. Still unreal. "You're amazing," I said softly. "And this bicep—God, it's so strong. I love it." She smiled—not coy, not proud. Just content. Her arm flexed slightly beneath my touch, as if to remind me it was real. "Thanks," she said. And for a long while, we just drove, the truck humming beneath us, the air thick with the scent of fields and sweat and something new between us—something that had nothing to prove.

"Something Real" Campus felt different when we got back—smaller somehow. Quieter. Like the weekend had stretched the edges of my world just enough that now, the sidewalks and stone buildings seemed too clean, too sterile. I was still sore. Still carrying the scent of hay and sweat in my duffel bag. Still thinking about the way her arms felt around me—steel and safety, all at once. She pulled into the parking lot behind the dorms and cut the engine. Neither of us moved right away. The silence between us was warm, not awkward—like we were both holding something unspoken but shared. "I had a good time," she said finally, turning to me. I looked at her—strong arms resting on the steering wheel, skin still kissed by the sun, a trace of dried dirt beneath her fingernails. She looked like home and power and something I hadn't known I needed until now. "Yeah," I said, a little breathless. "It was... more than good." Her smile curled slowly. "You didn't do too bad out there. For a guy who's never touched a bale of hay." "I nearly died," I joked, rubbing my shoulder. "But worth it." She leaned closer, eyes steady. "You're easy to be with. You don't pretend. I like that." I didn't know what to say. No one had ever said something like that to me. Especially not someone like her—so comfortable in her own skin, so unapologetically powerful. Before I could stumble out a thank-you, she added, "You free Friday?" I blinked. "Yeah. I think I am." "Good," she said. "I want to take you out." I laughed, surprised by the flip of the script. "You're asking me out?" "Damn right," she said with a grin. "I hauled hay before sunrise. I can handle planning a date." There was nothing to prove between us. Not anymore. She knew I wasn't strong like her—not physically. And I knew she didn't care. She liked me anyway. Maybe even because of that. We climbed out of the truck, grabbed our bags, and said goodbye with a hug that lingered a little longer than necessary. My arms barely fit around her back, but hers wrapped around me tight, like a promise. As she drove off, I stood there in the parking lot, watching her taillights disappear into the golden haze of early evening. My legs still ached. My ego was still humbled. But inside, something felt stronger than it had in a long time. Friday couldn't come fast enough. "Friday" Friday came with a nervous energy I hadn't felt in years. Maybe ever. I stood in the lobby of her dorm, trying to act casual as students buzzed around, but inside I was humming with anticipation. Then she appeared—confident, calm, the sleeves of her flannel rolled just high enough to remind me of everything I'd felt under my hands last weekend. "Hey," she said, smiling easily. "Hey," I echoed, and followed her outside. I climbed into her truck, barely settling into the passenger seat, reaching for my seatbelt, when I felt her arm slip around my back. Strong. Intentional. In one smooth pull, she reeled me in like it was nothing. "Not even a hello?" she said with a mock pout, holding me close. Then she kissed me—firm, warm, just long enough to steal my breath. When she pulled back, I blinked. "Wow. Sorry—and thank you. That was... really nice." She smirked, pulled away, and started the truck. "I don't do awkward small talk." I buckled in, heart racing in the best way. As we drove through the dusky backroads, the sun casting long golden shadows across the fields, she glanced over. "So... you recovered yet?" she asked, like she already knew the answer. "Mostly," I admitted. "Still a little sore. Legs, arms. My pride." She laughed, a deep, hearty sound that made me smile without trying. "That'll pass," she said. "You survived. That's more than most." I looked at her hands on the wheel—scarred knuckles, thick fingers, veins that hinted at the work they'd done that morning, and the day before, and every day before that. "Any soreness for you?" I asked, half-joking. She turned to me, eyebrows lifted like it was a ridiculous question. "Hell no. That was one day. You can ask me after a week of baling hay." She flashed a grin. "Then maybe I'll say my forearms feel a little tight." I shook my head, still in awe. "You're incredible, you know that?" She shrugged. "I know I'm strong. But that's just part of who I am." That struck me—because it was true. She was strong, impossibly strong, but she didn't need to show it off. It was just there, in everything she did: the way she drove, the way she carried herself, the way she pulled me close like I weighed nothing. It wasn't performative. It was just her. And for the first time in my life, I realized that being near strength like that didn't make me feel small. It made me feel safe. "Bared Strength" Dinner had been easy—conversation flowed like it always did, natural and warm. We laughed, shared stories, and I found myself getting lost in the way she talked about life, work, the land. Not just because of how strong she was—but because of how sure she was. Afterward, we drove back to campus, the windows cracked open, the night air cool and clean. She parked outside my dorm, and for a moment, we just sat there—neither of us wanting the night to end. "My roommate's gone for the weekend," I said quietly. "If you want to come up for a bit." She looked at me for a beat, then nodded. Inside my room, I suddenly became aware of how plain it was. Books, posters, a half-made bed. I showed her a few things—photos, a couple of old sports trophies, a drawing my niece made. She seemed genuinely interested, even charmed. But beneath it all, there was something lingering—unspoken and thick in the air. Then came that silence. That soft, awkward pause where neither of us knew what to do next. She broke it. "Would you like to see my biceps again?" she asked, completely deadpan, like she was offering me coffee. I froze, stunned—not by the offer, but by how obvious I must have been all this time. "...Of course," I said, already breathless. She grinned—wickedly, knowingly—and peeled off her long-sleeved flannel, revealing a tight black tank top underneath. Her arms were already filling the fabric, and the motion made her muscles swell slightly, a quiet threat of what was coming. I was sitting on the edge of my bed when she stepped forward, gently but firmly pushing me down by the chest with one hand. "Lie back," she said, almost a whisper. I obeyed without thinking. She climbed on top of me, straddling my waist, her body solid and grounded like stone. The weight of her—not crushing, but present—anchored me to the bed in a way that made my heart race. Then she flexed. Both arms rose slowly, deliberately, until her biceps peaked like polished granite. Full, hard, impossibly defined. They pulsed with power, but held a kind of sculpted beauty that almost didn't feel real. I reached up instinctively, hands trembling slightly as I traced the curves and edges of her arms—hot, alive, utterly overwhelming. "They're..." I stammered, barely able to speak, "they're the strongest—and most beautiful—thing I've ever felt." She smiled. Not modestly. Not shyly. She smiled like someone who had known this truth for years. "I know," she said. And somehow, the way she said it didn't sound arrogant. It sounded honest. She leaned down, pressing her forearms on either side of my head, pinning me with her presence, her strength, her calm. And just like that, I wasn't nervous anymore. I was exactly where I wanted

Morning Light" Morning came soft and golden, spilling through the window blinds in long, gentle stripes across the bed. I woke slowly, limbs aching in the best way, every muscle sore—but not from baling hay this time. She was still beside me, lying on her side, one powerful arm draped across my chest like a shield. Even in sleep, she looked formidable—defined shoulders rising and falling with each slow breath—but her face was peaceful, unguarded. For a moment, I just lay there, stunned by the reality of what had happened. Of what she was. Of how I felt. When she stirred, stretching with a slow flex that made her muscles ripple beneath the covers, she looked at me and smiled. "You good?" she asked, her voice rough with sleep, but her eyes clear. I nodded, unable to hide the smile tugging at my lips. "More than good." We laid there a while longer, just breathing in sync, our bodies still tangled in the kind of closeness that only comes when something more than lust has passed between two people. Finally, she broke the silence. "You really meant it, didn't you?" she said quietly. "Meant what?" "That you're okay with me being like this. With everything." I turned toward her, brushing her arm lightly with my fingers. "I more than meant it. You're the most powerful, beautiful, muscular woman I've ever known. And I love every single part of that—especially how you take control. I've never felt so safe. Or wanted." She blinked, as if my words hit somewhere deep. "For so long," she said, "I thought I'd have to hide this part of me. The strength. The need to lead. Guys would either be intimidated, or try to compete with me. Like I was a threat." "You're not a threat," I said softly. "You're a force." She laughed, then leaned in and kissed me again—slowly, deeply. That mix of raw strength and impossible tenderness all over again. When we finally pulled apart, she rested her forehead against mine. "You really are something," she said. "Most guys dream of being in control. But you? You just let go. And trusted me." "I didn't let go," I whispered. "You took me. And I loved every second." Her smile grew wider, more real. And in that moment, wrapped in her arms, I realized something else: strength wasn't just about muscle. It was about being fully, unapologetically yourself—and letting someone love you for it.

"Becoming Us" Weeks passed, and what had started as a spark became something steady and undeniable. We weren't just "a thing." We were us. People started noticing. Her hand on the small of my back when we walked. The way I'd light up when she entered the room. The quiet possessiveness in her body language—subtle but unmistakable. She didn't care who saw it. And to my surprise, neither did I. Our dynamic was unusual, and we both knew it. She was taller. She was stronger. She was more confident. And I... I leaned into her gravity. Into her leadership. Not out of weakness—but because it made us both feel whole. The first test came when we visited a party on campus. A few guys from my dorm cornered me near the drink table when she stepped away. "Dude," one of them said, eyeing her from across the room. "How the hell did you pull that?" I shrugged. "What do you mean?" "She could crush you with one arm," he laughed. "She's like a farm tank. No offense." "I know," I said, smiling. "And none taken." The guy blinked, waiting for a punchline. I gave him none. Just walked back across the room to her. She raised an eyebrow. "Everything good?" I nodded. "They're just jealous you could carry them all out of here stacked over your shoulder." She smirked and kissed my cheek. "Damn right I could." It wasn't all teasing and tests, though. There were quiet moments too. Nights we studied together, her fingers wrapped tightly around a pencil as she concentrated, brows furrowed. She'd ask for help on literature, and I'd need her to explain how carburetors worked. She taught me how to change a tire. I taught her how to write a poem. We balanced each other—strength and softness, confidence and curiosity. And in bed, that balance came alive. She still took the lead. She owned it. And I gave it to her willingly, craving it. Because I knew she didn't do it to dominate me. She did it to hold me—entirely, honestly, and completely. One night, as we lay tangled together in the glow of my dorm lamp, she whispered, "You make me feel like I don't have to chose. Between being strong and being loved." "You don't," I said, tracing the line of her shoulder with my hand. "You get to be both. Because I don't want you to hold back. I want all of you." At the Fair" It was early summer—finals were behind us, and we were finally able to breathe. Her hometown was hosting its annual county fair, and she insisted I come along. "Real food, real people, and you'll get to see me dominate the hay toss contest," she grinned. The fairground was packed. Dusty kids darted between booths, the scent of grilled meat and kettle corn hung in the air, and old country songs crackled from distant speakers. She held my hand tight the whole time, guiding me through the chaos like it was her world—and I was her guest of honor. We were standing near the livestock arena when it happened. A group of local guys, college-aged, probably working on neighboring farms, spotted us. I saw the way they looked at her—recognition, admiration, and something darker. One of them muttered something I didn't catch, and the others laughed. Then one peeled off and walked over—tall, lean, with a smirk that said too much. "Hey," he said, looking me up and down like I didn't belong. "This your boyfriend, May?" She stiffened beside me. "Yeah. He is." The guy raised his brows and chuckled. "Didn't think you'd go for the soft ones. You could throw him over your shoulder and carry him home like a sack of corn." Before I could even react, she stepped forward—shoulders square, eyes sharp. "I could," she said, voice calm but cold. "But I chose him. Which means he's off-limits. You get that?" The guy faltered. "Hey, relax. Just messing around." "You're not funny," she said. "And you're not welcome here anymore." A long silence. Then, without another word, the guy turned and walked away, muttering under his breath. I stood there stunned. Not just by what she said—but how she stood—like a wall between me and the world. She didn't shout. She didn't posture. She didn't need to. She just stood there like she'd been built for it. She turned to me, eyes softening. "You okay?" "Yeah," I managed, my voice quieter than I meant. She stepped closer, wrapping one strong arm around my shoulders and pulling me to her chest. "Don't let them get to you," she said, low. "You don't owe anyone an explanation." "I know," I said. "But... thank you." She kissed the top of my head. "Always." Safe With Her" Later that night, we were back at her house. The fair was behind us, the noise and the stares and the subtle humiliation fading into the background—but not entirely gone. She had just finished showering, her long hair damp, skin flushed and glowing with residual warmth. She wore a loose tank top and gym shorts, her thick arms bare, carved with strength like living stone. She was sitting on the edge of her bed when I stepped out of the guest room in a t-shirt and sweats, still quiet, unsure of what to say. She looked up at me
"You're not weak," she said. "You're just not me. And I love that. I love your softness. I love that you're okay being held. That you let me be strong. That's not weakness, baby. That's trust." I looked up at her, emotion caught in my throat. "You make me feel safe. Like I could fall apart and you'd catch every piece." She pulled me into her lap, my head resting against her chest as her arms wrapped around me—unbreakable and warm. "I would," she said, voice low. "Every time." And there, in the curve of her body and the silence of her strength, I realized I didn't need to be anyone else. Not tougher. Not stronger. Not more. Because in her arms, I was already enough. "The Rest of Our Life" We got married in a small, sun-drenched ceremony in the hills near her family's farm. She wore a sleeveless dress that didn't try to hide her strength—biceps like carved oak, back wide and proud. When she carried me across the threshold of our first home, laughing as I clung to her neck, I realized something I'd always known deep down: I was safe. Loved. Hers. We moved to the city a few years later. I'd landed a solid job as a CPA—steady, reliable, providing everything we needed. She never complained about leaving the farm, though I knew a part of her missed the fields. But she found something new: a gym that became her new domain. And she grew. God, she grew. Over the years, she became even more powerful. Her body was a masterpiece of muscle, forged from discipline and fire. When we walked together—me in my dress shoes, her in her fitted tank and gym shorts—it was easy to see who the fitter, stronger sex was. And it wasn't me. But I never once felt less. Because she never let me. She loved me harder than anyone ever had. Her strength didn't overshadow me—it carried me. And in return, I gave her everything I could: my loyalty, my heart, my belief in her, and the calm, steady life we built together. We had two daughters. They took after her. Strong-willed. Physically gifted. They dominated on the field, in the weight room, in life. I watched them carry hay bales on family visits, outlift the boys at school, and still hug me like they were little girls who loved their soft, bookish dad. They called me Dad, but they called her inspiration. She trained them, guided them, cheered at every game. And I was always there in the stands, the proudest man alive. Now, decades later, we sit on the back porch of our home, her bicep still rock hard under my hand as I lean against her. She's silver-haired, tan, still thick with muscle and carved with purpose. I'm a little grayer, a little softer, but still every bit in love. "You remember when you first touched my arm?" she says, smiling at the horizon. "How could I forget?" I whisper. "It was the moment I realized I never wanted to be anywhere else." She squeezes me gently—just enough to remind me that even now, she could still carry me effortlessly if she wanted to. "You were never weak," she says, resting her head against mine. "You were always the one strong enough to love me as I am." And I was. Still am. And always will be.

Side story: "Put In My Place" It started with a stupid argument. Something about who did more during midterms, who was carrying the heavier load. I was stressed, I'd been grinding for days, and she just sat there—relaxed, casual, muscles coiled under her t-shirt like they had all the answers. "You think you're tougher than me?" I snapped, finally. She blinked once. Slowly. "I don't have to think it," she said. "I know I am." I stood, anger pulsing. "You think I'm weak?" She stood too. Taller. Broader. Stronger. Always had been. "No," she said. "I think you're trying too hard to prove something you already know isn't true." I lunged at her, full of heat and frustration. I pushed her, hard. She didn't even take a step back. Instead, she grabbed my wrist, twisted it behind my back, and spun me around so fast I didn't even see the floor before I was flat on it. She straddled my waist, grabbed both my wrists, and slammed them over my head with authority. Her thighs locked around me like iron gates. "Done playing?" she said, eyes dark, jaw set. I bucked, twisted. Nothing. "I said, done?" I nodded, panting. She leaned down, her breath warm on my cheek. "You want to know what real strength is?" she whispered. "Then feel this." She released one of my wrists and flexed her arm beside my face—slow, deliberate. The muscle surged up, massive and dense, the skin tight over peaks and veins. "Touch it," she said. Not a request. I obeyed. My fingers traced over her bicep, still trembling with the effort I'd wasted on her. Her muscle was hard. Immovable. Alive. "Now feel yours," she added. I reached across with my free hand, brushing over my own arm—soft, untrained, powerless compared to hers. She saw the recognition in my eyes.


She smiled—a real one this time. Warm. Proud. "Then show me. No more pretending. Just you and me." I reached up, both hands now touching her flexed arm, one on her bicep, one on her forearm. The size, the strength, the power beneath her skin—it felt unreal. My hands looked small wrapped around her. And she loved it. She flexed harder. "Still think you could take me?" she teased. I laughed, breathless. "Not a chance." She lowered herself onto my chest, her hands on either side of my head. Her body pressed me down into the mattress, her strength blanketing me completely. I couldn't move, couldn't shift, and didn't want to. "You understand now?" she asked. "I'm in control." "I know," I whispered. "And that turns you on, doesn't it?" I nodded, heat rushing through me. "More than anything." She leaned down again, her lips brushing my ear. "Good. Because it turns me on to know you're mine. That I can do anything I want with you. That you want it." "I do," I breathed. "I want you to have all of me." Her kiss came again—harder this time, full of hunger and certainty. Her hands slid under my shirt, exploring my softer frame, contrasting it to her own. "You know what I love?" she said, breath hitching as she kissed down my jaw. "What?" "That you don't pretend to be something you're not. You're smart, you're kind, you're loyal—and you worship my strength without shame." "I do. I really do." Her hands found mine again and pinned them above my head, her body grinding down into mine. "Then let me love you my way. Let me own you." "Yes," I said, my voice breaking on the edge of a moan. "Please." And she did. That night she didn't just dominate me—she claimed me, in every sense. Her hands, her weight, her strength—there was no room for resistance, no space for ego. Only trust. Only devotion. Only her. When it was over, I lay there tangled in her arms, completely drained, completely hers. She held me like I was the most fragile thing in the world—despite knowing she could crush me. And that tenderness, that awareness of her power, made me love her even more. "You're everything I didn't know I needed," I said quietly, fingers still grazing the curve of her bicep. "And you're everything I never thought I could have," she replied.


kot5510

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

srielley

That was a nice story. Well developed characters, good pacing, and it showed a respect for both characters skills. Excellent job.

brave_archer

Wish the formatting was easier to read, but the story itself was so good I didn't really mind. Really great stuff! Karma given!

Wookey

Exceptional stuff. K+++++