Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Tall Alice Wrestler - Toronto

Started by Et75, September 03, 2025, 04:16:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Et75

"I've had a few sessions with Tall Alice, and she is absolutely the best if you enjoy powerful Amazon women. I'm a big guy myself, but the moment I'm in her hands, I feel like a small boy — she controls me completely.

She has the perfect balance of strength, intensity, and teasing. She can push me hard, dominate me with ease, and still make it fun and unforgettable. Every session leaves me amazed and eager for the next one.

If you ever get the chance to book with her, don't miss it — she's truly one of a kind


DCReviews


2ndHoodman

That's awesome. I've never been able to get in contact with her.
Never responded. O well

Sportsman99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

She is a very beautiful tall woman and she must like to dominate and tease men. I'll have her on my must see list.

Funliness

Has she had any major work done recently ?

Funliness

She's been coming to Toronto for years whereas most other tall amazon travellers seem to have given up on this city. Too bad !!!