LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

A matter of style: Mah-Ann Mendoza new short haircut ?

Started by zxcv, June 28, 2011, 09:52:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zxcv




  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     

comments?


 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
   

zxcv

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →


Brand

Give me those pecs around the house and I'll be fine.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

racerx009

I like short hair on women--I'm one of the few on this board who preferred Brigita Brezovac with shorter hair--but this is bad, very bad.

phy911

Sadly I think many female bodybuilders are wearing wigs at competitions to hide their receding hairlines. Mah-Ann wore a wig for the evening show. Age and extended exposure to androgens has unfortunately taken it's toll on many of the women competing today.



phy911

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Sadly I think many female bodybuilders are wearing wigs at competitions to hide their receding hairlines. Mah-Ann wore a wig for the evening show. Age and extended exposure to androgens has unfortunately taken it's toll on many of the women competing today.

Wait let me rephrase this. Sadly I think many too many female bodybuilders are wearing wigs at competitions.

zxcv

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Sadly I think many female bodybuilders are wearing wigs at competitions to hide their receding hairlines. Mah-Ann wore a wig for the evening show. Age and extended exposure to androgens has unfortunately taken it's toll on many of the women competing today.

Wait let me rephrase this. Sadly I think many too many female bodybuilders are wearing wigs at competitions.


Mah Ann is still ok without the wig......

...I wonder who are the others still "in the closet"...  ??? :o

UK_Fan

As long as her hairline doesn't recede any further or length get any shorter, I don't mind, especially (as Brand says) if it leads to her pecs getting even bigger!

The other photo of her (with Brigita Brezovac) on another thread...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

...actually is really good, not just because she's showing off those enormous pecs, but I think she doesn't look that bad at all there.

deerfott

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
  I don´t like, long is better.

Smart man ... ;)

missD

I like her new hairstyle, she seems more mature and I like it.

daruud

In question to Mah Ann Mendoza hair. You guys do know she survived cancer right?

john540

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
In question to Mah Ann Mendoza hair. You guys do know she survived cancer right?

It's true. I think her hairstyle is an argument inappropriate.

fredzeppelin

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
In question to Mah Ann Mendoza hair. You guys do know she survived cancer right?

She survives cancer and then goes right back into bodybuilding? Thats pretty foolish...

cybrwrld666

Look at the size of her shoulders! Do you think I even looked at her hairstyle at first glance? I'm not her husband for godssake:) It's Mah-Ann for crying out loud!! Anything she wears looks good :)  Didn't even remotely pop into my head anything about her hairstyle choice :)

muscleluv

She beat cancer to death with her enormous pecs most likely. For that alone, Mah-Ann can wear any hair style she pleases. I can dig it.

As an aside, for anyone to go through the totally arduous task of cancer treatment AND continue bodybuilding professionally (let alone at all) is extremely impressive and inspiring.