Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Custom stories

Started by Karthikkr25, March 02, 2021, 08:42:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karthikkr25

Any body interested to write free fbb custom stories. Gory and violent one.


Siya

You should try perchance AI story writer.

BravoBoy

Maybe I can, what is your idea?

Siya

Can you write lift and carry+femdom+wrestling stories? Are you a writer?

taoschild

Hi Siya,

I'm working on a novel and two novellas right now but I'm always interested in new ideas and take commissions.
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Siya

Your email id pls, i will message you