Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Sabine

Started by Karharot, March 01, 2026, 07:43:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JustBiceps

Is she legit? The pictures are for Manal Ben Jaber, but I didn't know she lived in the United States. Also, her page doesn't have any reviews even though it's been up for a while now.


post_punk_skunk

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginIs she legit? The pictures are for Manal Ben Jaber, but I didn't know she lived in the United States. Also, her page doesn't have any reviews even though it's been up for a while now.

She is stunningly beautiful and her physique is superb but in cases like this it is best to think with your head and not your ... something else. Read through the thread and you will see nothing but questions like the ones you are asking without any answers. This is an esoteric hobby so (credible) reviews are the only tool to protect yourself from scams.

e_honda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginIs she legit? The pictures are for Manal Ben Jaber, but I didn't know she lived in the United States. Also, her page doesn't have any reviews even though it's been up for a while now.

As has been said, read through the thread.

Nobody is going to have a session with her anytime soon.
  • 1 person thanked this.
    (You are not allowed to unthank this)

Zenzen

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginIs she legit? The pictures are for Manal Ben Jaber, but I didn't know she lived in the United States. Also, her page doesn't have any reviews even though it's been up for a while now

As has been said, read through the thread.

Nobody is going to have a session with her anytime soon.

Jennifer Thomas supposedly has a verification system in place before listing these girls, so I'm not quite sure what the grand purpose of this particular profile is.

Maybe this Tunisian profile is just waiting for some unsuspecting genius to come along and hand over his money. Who knows?

Jennifer regularly visits Saradas, so I'd actually be curious to hear what she thinks about this one  and about the growing collection of similar profiles that occasionally appear.

Maybe she can enlighten us. Will ya, Jennifer?

e_honda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginJennifer Thomas supposedly has a verification system in place before listing these girls, so I'm not quite sure what the grand purpose of this particular profile is.

Maybe this Tunisian profile is just waiting for some unsuspecting genius to come along and hand over his money. Who knows?

Jennifer regularly visits Saradas, so I'd actually be curious to hear what she thinks about this one  and about the growing collection of similar profiles that occasionally appear.

Maybe she can enlighten us. Will ya, Jennifer?


It probably is really her who is posting the profile and she's probably passing the verification process.

She simply doesn't reply to e-mails at the address provided in her profile and it's highly unlikely she's in the location she says she's at or traveling to the cities she often posts.

She isn't taking and stealing deposits, so there's no fraud or scam. She's simply using the profile as a tool to drive people to her OF site. Maybe Jennifer doesn't have a problem with that.



Iron Wolf

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginJennifer Thomas supposedly has a verification system in place before listing these girls, so I'm not quite sure what the grand purpose of this particular profile is.

Maybe this Tunisian profile is just waiting for some unsuspecting genius to come along and hand over his money. Who knows?

Jennifer regularly visits Saradas, so I'd actually be curious to hear what she thinks about this one  and about the growing collection of similar profiles that occasionally appear.

Maybe she can enlighten us. Will ya, Jennifer?


It probably is really her who is posting the profile and she's probably passing the verification process.

She simply doesn't reply to e-mails at the address provided in her profile and it's highly unlikely she's in the location she says she's at or traveling to the cities she often posts.

She isn't taking and stealing deposits, so there's no fraud or scam. She's simply using the profile as a tool to drive people to her OF site. Maybe Jennifer doesn't have a problem with that.




It apparently already passed the verification process, otherwise it wouldn't be online, right? I don't think the real Manal would be scamming anybody. I was skeptical it was someone pretending to be her. If you and Zenzen feel it's the real person, I'm good with it. Also, she's supposed to be visiting Toronto, Canada from 9-30 to 10-06-2026.
// SARADAS

status: connected
access: restricted

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
> request vip privileges

e_honda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginIt apparently already passed the verification process, otherwise it wouldn't be online, right? I don't think the real Manal would be scamming anybody. I was skeptical it was someone pretending to be her. If you and Zenzen feel it's the real person, I'm good with it. Also, she's supposed to be visiting Toronto, Canada from 9-30 to 10-06-2026.

She's real, but she's not doing sessions, so it's all kind of moot. She doesn't answer e-mails.

Her travel listings and locations are fake.
  • 1 person thanked this.
    (You are not allowed to unthank this)