LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

“She Shook Me All Night Long"

Started by taoschild, June 19, 2025, 09:37:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

taoschild

Was listening to this (She Shook Me) blast from the past on the way home yesterday and it made me think of a virgin high school senior going to his first session. Looks like my story, Cl*t Obsession, isn't very popular so I'll post it elsewhere and see if this one draws more interest.  Hope you fellas are well. Please review any of my books if you read them.
--------
I'm 18. Never been kissed, never touched. Never even had a girl look at me like I was worth anything more than a seat-filler. But I know what I like. Always have.

Muscle women.

Not like the fitness influencer type, the commercial smile-and-flex crowd who are trying to get likes and hits on their Insta pages.. I mean real muscle. Raw, powerful women who are built-like-bricks, veins-on-skin, can-curl-a-man muscle. The kind you feel before you even see.

I've had it bad for years. Sthenolagnia, the forums call it. Attraction to strength. I don't even talk about it. Not with my friends and definitely not with my family. The feeling is shame, hunger, and obsession all wrapped up behind my ribs.

So I save. Every dollar of allowance, every birthday card slip, every late-night cleanup gig. For months. Until I can afford an hour at a private session gym in a quiet part of the city. They don't advertise. You find them by knowing exactly what you want.

Sessiongirls.

The one I chose is called Val. Just "Val." I don't know if that's short for Valerie or Valkyrie. Doesn't matter. When she opens the door, I forget my name.

She's not just a fast machine; she's a monolith. It's like she's a walking cathedral of muscle.

She's the best damn muscle women, I've ever seen.

Her shoulders are slabs of living granite, jutting out like armored gates, cords thick enough to anchor ships. Her traps rise high and sharp like twin ridge lines. Her chest presses against her tank top like steel, trying to break through the fabric. Her lats are so wide, I swear they brush the doorway. Her arms hang heavy at her sides, biceps the size of cannonballs even unflexed, forearms knotted with veins as thick as cords.

"I..."

The word catches, dies in my throat. I can't speak. My mouth moves but nothing comes. My eyes do the talking, dragging downward.

I envision her power knocking me out with those American thighs. But they're so much more. Her immense, vascular thighs are like engine blocks and are striated beyond belief. It's like they're designed to crack bone. Her quads are stacked muscle on top of muscle like vast plateaus, twitching with restrained power. Her hamstrings are roped tight beneath her shorts like coiled steel cables. The perfect calves beneath are superior even to the supreme being I worship each evening, Katka. Tehy're like granite teardrops, split and bulging with each step. Her abs ripple beneath taut bronze skin like ten slabs of armor forged by heat and pressure. They don't just show, they throb with every breath.

"I...."

I try again, lost.

She smirks, then turns, pointing toward the dresser without a word to leave the money and moving toward the bed. Muscles slide over each other beneath her back like living armor shifting into place. Her vast, high, and devastating glutes clench as she steps. I swear I hear the faint creak of stretched skin under impossible weight.

The way she moves should be illegal. Fluid, precise, and dangerous. Every muscle in her body is alive, flexing in perfect synchronization, layers sliding under skin like gears turning in some divine machine. There's no wasted motion, only lethal elegance. She walks like she's constantly holding back something enormous. And every time a muscle flares or tightens, I forget how to stand.

"I'm...."

Still nothing. Just breath. Just heat. Just awe.

I just stare, paralyzed. The gym bag in my hand, that I brought with a change of clothes, feels like a child's toy. I might as well be made of paper. She grins. She knows the power dynamic here as well as I do. It's the kind of smile you'd expect from a lion who's just caught your scent.

"You," she grins, finally letting me off the hook, "are the kid that booked the session, right?"

I nod. Can't speak. When I try, my voice cracks like a breaking branch.

"You're cuter than I thought you might be," she says, her eyes dragging over my skinny frame with a slow, amused burn. "Come in. Close the door."
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

taoschild

---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

taoschild

I follow her into a space that feels almost sacred. Warm light bathes the room, clean sheets, soft edges, but next to her, it might as well be paper wrapped around steel. Everything in here is gentle. She is not.

She moves like a panther with jet boosters strapped to her thighs, each step a coiled explosion barely held back. Her body doesn't walk, it stalks. Hips rolling with power, shoulders swaying, back muscles shifting under skin that looks stretched tight over boulders.

She is wound tight with controlled violence.. Her glutes fire beneath her shorts with every step, vast and high, working like piston heads. Her quads shift visibly under the skin, slabs of living machinery flexing with terrifying promise.

And I know, I just know, she could destroy me. Wrap those thighs around me and end me without effort. Just a squeeze. A flick of her hips. A casual contraction. And what one punch from the woman could do to me.

That thought alone sends a full-body shiver up my spine. She is raw strength and I'm allowed to be in her presence. Her unfiltered dominance over me floods my mind with arousal so sudden and intense I nearly stagger. My skin goes hot. My mouth's dry. My heart kicks hard enough to hurt. Every inch of me is alert, trembling, begging for more.

"Just sit there and watch for a minute," she says, voice low, but in my brain it thunders like a war drum. It isn't a request. It's a command.

I sit. And I watch.

She walks past the bed and grabs what looks like a bundle of industrial resistance bands. It's the kind you'd use to tether trucks or restrain wild animals. She stretches one between her hands and it groans like it's in pain. Ten men can't do what she's doing so casually that my brain nearly fries.

Traps explode. Biceps swell. The veins in her forearms throb like angry rivers. The split head of each arm bulges up into a sharp, veined peak that makes my mouth fall open.

She curls the band once, then again, and again. Each repetition makes her body grow. Her pecs contract with every pull, slabs of raw power that rise and fall with each breath. Her abs stay flexed the entire time, no matter how she moves. They're cut so deep and hard they look welded on. Her entire frame thickens as she works, like she's pumping herself up for battle.

I can't breathe.

She glances at me, catching my gaze locked helplessly on her body, and smirks.

"Good boy," she murmurs.

I nearly break. She drops the bands to the floor like an afterthought and laughs when she catches me staring too long.

"You like muscle, huh?"

The words land like a blow to the chest. I freeze. Like she's said, the name of something I've never dared speak out loud.

"It's okay," she says, voice lower now, slower. "I like being looked at. Really looked at."

She steps forward, and it's like the air thickens around her. Her presence pushes me back until my spine hits the cold mirror. I can't stop watching her thigh as it bulges mid-step—seething, flexing, bigger than my torso, veins pulsing just under the skin. She turns it slightly and flexes, slow and deliberate.

It's not a thigh anymore. It's a weapon. An idol. A mountain.

I swear I see God. At least one of them.

"Relax," she murmurs, voice rich with promise. "I'll take care of you."

It happens fast—but not fast enough to save me from feeling every inch of it.

Her hands are on me. They're massive, callused, and commanding. They are hands that I'm sure have bent barbells and crushed steel grips. Now, they're closing around my wrists like shackles made of muscle. She doesn't ask, she positions me. Presses me down onto the bed with such strength, I feel the air rush out of my lungs. Her palm alone covers half my chest. I'm nothing under her. Literally, nothing. A light, fragile piece of merchandise waiting to be broken or blessed.

Her thigh comes up beside my face as she straddles me. It's not just thick, it's colossal, striated like a living machine, cords of muscle writhing under skin stretched tight as leather. Every twitch, every flex, is like a tectonic event. It's like I can hear he faint groan of flesh sliding over power, like armor tightening before battle. The heat rolling off her makes my mouth dry. I want to sob. I want to worship. I want to scream and offer up everything I am.

Then she leans over me, shadowing my whole world, arms bracketing my head. Her triceps bulge above me like suspension bridges, veins standing out like lightning bolts on fire. Her delts rise like a volcano and twist as she adjusts above me.

"You okay?" she asks, voice deeper now, hungry, like she already knows the answer.

I nod too fast, too hard. My voice is broken glass. "I—I've never..."

"I know," she says, and her tone isn't soft—it's final. "Let me drive."

She doesn't ask. She takes.

One moment I'm frozen, trembling, and the next I'm flat on the bed, her body over mine like a crashing wave. She moves fast, sure, without hesitation. Her hands press into my chest, and I feel the strength in her calloused, commanding, and absolute grip.

My cock's already leaking, twitching, so hard it aches. It's virgin. Untouched. And she knows it. Her calloused hand circles it greedily.

"Mmm, she growls in a way that stirs my soul, "Hon, you're doing a disservice to women everywhere by not using this thing more often."

Then her thighs wrap around my hips and I vanish.

They're like goddamn tree trunks, veined and striated, cords of living muscle tightening like suspension cables drawn taut. Her glutes flex high and slam down, rising and falling with brutal rhythm, two slabs of raw, thundering force.

She drums me into the bed. There's no other word for it.

Her hips move with piston power, glutes the size of anvils flexing and releasing, again and again, like a goddamn hydraulic press. Each motion is perfectly timed destruction.

Her glutes ripple with every impact, hard and round and enormous, twin hammers slamming down, shaking the bench beneath us. I can barely breathe. My lungs fight for air between the relentless rhythm of her body punishing the mattress. The bed creaks, groans, and screams beneath her.

She's taking more than her share, has me fighting for air.
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

taoschild

She's ravenous, but almost business-like in her efficiency, and intentional. Every movement is aimed to please. She rolls her hips with mechanical precision, like a weapon designed for one purpose: to ruin me. Sweat runs down her back, glistening over her lats as they flare out like wings, over the hard ridges of her spine, the split peaks of her traps. Every inch of her is functional beauty, terrifying in its perfection.

I can barely hold on. I paw at her like some lost puppy, blinded, bewildered, and needy. Her biceps swell as she braces herself, cords twisting beneath the surface as she uses her arms for leverage, slamming down again—harder. The striations in her shoulders deepen, her delts rounded and full, twitching with every thrust.

She's not just strong. She's total. I can't breathe right. I can't think. My body belongs to her now, the way a flame belongs to the wind.
"She told me to come, but I was already there"

I am lost. Not even inside my own body anymore. I'm just sensation. My lungs keep skipping breaths. My eyes are rolling back. I don't know where I end and she begins. I grab for something. My hands fing her waist, her abs, and her hips.  Every part of her is iron without give. No softness. Just muscle.

She leans forward, arms bracketing my head again. I'm trapped. All I see the world framed by her thick, veined, clenched into steel cords triceps. Her chest hangs over me, pecs hard and flushed from effort, but store bought tits bouncing with the rhythm she drives down into me. Her abs throb visibly with every exhale, like living armor, sweat dripping between each brutal groove.

And then everything erupts.

The walls vibrate under us, a picture frame crashes to the floor. My head slams back against the pillow.

"'Cause the walls start shaking, the Earth was quaking"

A moan erupts from me that sounds foreign. Something about God, her name, a prayer, I don't even know. My mind blanks out, vision blurs at the edges. I feel like I'm going to pass out. Or die. Or ascend.

"My mind was aching, and we were making it"

We're making it—not love, not romance. It was raw sex and muscle dominance. It's her body consuming mine. I am being turned into something else beneath her. Unmade. Remade.

And she's not slowing down.

Her voice drops near my ear, dark and rich.

"You're not done," she whispers. "Not even close."

She flexes everything. Her glutes flare, her quads thrum, and her lats expand as she grows more violent. Suddenly. I'm just a ragdoll in her storm.

And I want it.

She's more like a machine made to dominate gravity that a woman. The first time I touch a brush of fingertips touches her biceps it flexes into a mountain under my palm, hard as granite, warm as skin, divine as sin. The force of it sends lightning cracking down my spine. She smiles like thunder's coming.

Her back arches and her traps flare like wings. Her lats spread so wide I can't even see the ceiling anymore. There is just her in my view
She's relentless and powerful in a way that's beyond human. Every part of her is tuned for this. Her quads flex like steel towers, calves locking and releasing like loaded springs, biceps bulging as she braces herself, and glutes crashing down like judgment. My mind isn't mine anymore. It's white static and reverence and disbelief.

Her deep, dark laughter breaks through the haze. She's enjoying this. She knows what she's doing to me. She knows how small I feel, how sacred this is, how completely I'm being redefined under her weight and will.

The walls start shaking.

The bed starts shaking. The very earth starts quaking.

And then the world disappears.

She shudders, clenches, and crashes over the edge like a wave breaking on rock. It;s and absolute. Her whole body locks in suspended power, a sculpted statue mid-collapse, then floods down on me in ripples of heat and muscle. Even in her release, she doesn't lose control, she tightens it.

And when it's over, she doesn't smile or soften. She doesn't even stop.

Working double time on the seduction line. To her, pleasure is just another muscle to train and dominate. She's not doing this for praise. Doesn't want admiration. Wanted no applause, just results. This is routine. Ritual. Fuel.

She's one of a kind, she's just mine, all mine. Its not because I deserve her, but because she banded me with her body like I was a prize she'd earned through force.

I don't care. This is heaven. I wanted no applause for losing my virginity to a perfect being. I wanted more. She was ready to give.

It's just another course. I'm just another course to be consumed, exhausted, and forgotten by her. Made a meal outta me, devoured everything I had to give, and come back for more.
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login