LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Mich Fit

Started by Warhawk Overdrive, July 29, 2025, 10:53:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warhawk Overdrive

She looks nice if she is real

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Warhawk Overdrive

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

michaelg1978

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She looks nice if she is real

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I sent her an email inquiry. Will post here if I hear back from her

michaelg1978

So I heard back from her. Dunno. I explained I was interested in sensual nude role-play wrestling. I got told that would $750 for an hour. OK, kind of on the expensive side compared to Kandylegs. Ms Melissa , or Sara Lips. But she also stated I would have to pay for logistics, i.e. hotel and she also implied transport costs I'm guessing. I mentioned I was local so I can't imagine she expects a client to Uber her to wherever the session is going to be.

Like I said, not sure I would session with her but to each their own.