Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Changes will be coming to Sessiongirls.

Started by 2ndHoodman, August 03, 2026, 01:49:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jbiggie

Hmm seems that she went through with the proposed changes. I was just about to email beefcake for a session in Ldn. The enshittification of the site is truly something to behold. Other means to find email addresses or connect with a sessionette but I'm still scratching my head at the rationale (beyond, $$$).
  • 1 person thanked this.
    (You are not allowed to unthank this)


bkrugby

That's really unfortunate.  I miss the wb270 days.  Sure it wasn't always updated, but it was reliable.  I only got into sessions around 2008 when I moved to NYC.  I've seen lots of great women, Dominique Danger (in her bigger days), Alina Popa, Annie Riveccio, Megan..something, I know she was once in a relationship with another fbb and many others.  Rarely paid more than $400 and most of them were great, except Figure Power, which was just a really weird one.

Once that site goes paid, I guess I will either just not session or try to find women via other means (I am on Goddess Lauren's email list so that is something).
  • 1 person thanked this.
    (You are not allowed to unthank this)

2ndHoodman

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginHmm seems that she went through with the proposed changes. I was just about to email beefcake for a session in Ldn. The enshittification of the site is truly something to behold. Other means to find email addresses or connect with a sessionette but I'm still scratching my head at the rationale (beyond, $$$).

The email lock just happened wonder if the rate changes. Hmmm

2ndHoodman

And whoops I meant rate as in membership rate or if some of the older regulars get it waived

bkrugby

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginHmm seems that she went through with the proposed changes. I was just about to email beefcake for a session in Ldn. The enshittification of the site is truly something to behold. Other means to find email addresses or connect with a sessionette but I'm still scratching my head at the rationale (beyond, $$$).

This is such a niche pool of people that it makes little sense.  Of course, there are guys who will pay it so maybe that will justify it, but I certainly won't.

bruce321

I don't have or use a login. I just did my usual tour searches, viewed more than five profiles, and I'm not seeing a difference. The email addresses are all still visible to me. I'm also not seeing any kind of notification regarding locks or paid memberships, which you'd expect if they were encouraging that. Maybe I'm slipping through the cracks? What exactly are you seeing? If there's text spelling out the changes, I'd like to see it.

post_punk_skunk

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI don't have or use a login. I just did my usual tour searches, viewed more than five profiles, and I'm not seeing a difference. The email addresses are all still visible to me. I'm also not seeing any kind of notification regarding locks or paid memberships, which you'd expect if they were encouraging that. Maybe I'm slipping through the cracks? What exactly are you seeing? If there's text spelling out the changes, I'd like to see it.

I think they discontinued paid user memeberships shortly after the backlash that this thread precipitated.

FBBMW

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI don't have or use a login. I just did my usual tour searches, viewed more than five profiles, and I'm not seeing a difference. The email addresses are all still visible to me. I'm also not seeing any kind of notification regarding locks or paid memberships, which you'd expect if they were encouraging that. Maybe I'm slipping through the cracks? What exactly are you seeing? If there's text spelling out the changes, I'd like to see it.

I login, which I thought was required to post and send private messages.  It also flags new messages as new. 
You may have logged in with expiring length as "forever" and are active enough not to get banned.     
 
I don't see new recent changes.  Having to pay may discourage new guys from getting into sessions.
Casual or regular session guys might stick to direct contact with favorites.  All could lead to reduced sessions
for session girls and fewer SGs paying to use session girls.         

Creamnant

Indeed, the requirement to pay to view a profile didn't last long.
But there is still one small change. For some profiles, you have to pay to view the email address. That's the case with hers : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Chainer★

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginIndeed, the requirement to pay to view a profile didn't last long.
But there is still one small change. For some profiles, you have to pay to view the email address. That's the case with hers : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


She is originally from South America and currently lives in Barcelona. Her former nickname was Patricia Wellness: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

There are also some reviews of her there. If you post a reply in that thread, those members should be able to give you her email address. There's no need to pay SG just to get her email.
Selling my home. What's my home worth?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Greetings from North Reading, Massachusetts
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Muscle girl stuff? Female muscle magazines, dvds, posters and more?





E-mail: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login