LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Using Only Fans To Book In Person Sessions

Started by HartfordWhalersFan, June 16, 2025, 12:43:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HartfordWhalersFan

Is there a way to email session wrestlers on Onlyfans and not have a subscription to the main website? Each year FetishCon is held in Florida and several seasons wrestlers make appearances. I would like to session with a few ladies, however they only have profiles on Onlyfans and not Session Girls.


Prophaniti

OnlyFans acceptable use policy says "Do not use OnlyFans in any manner that features or facilitates: In-person meetings including to facilitate any transaction other than a Creator Interaction."

So I'd be careful anyways
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Musculoadicto1965

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Is there a way to email session wrestlers on Onlyfans and not have a subscription to the main website? Each year FetishCon is held in Florida and several seasons wrestlers make appearances. I would like to session with a few ladies, however they only have profiles on Onlyfans and not Session Girls.

Even if you subscribe to the main page, it's impossible to discuss these topics on OnlyFans because the company's guidelines are very strict and it censors all such content. No, you definitely can't use OnlyFans to contact people for sessions.

Bernie1212

Only having an Onlyfans, and listing no way to contact them outside of it.  Would be a pretty clear indication they either don't do in-person meet-ups, or that they are only seeing people who already have their contact info.
Yo.

Boselectah

You can message them on OnlyFans if you subscribe to their profile. The couple I currently subscribe to say "messages that include a tip will appear at top of their inbox" and I  presume this is the case for all message threads that you initiate.

Now of course publicly OF must be stern about organising personal meets but FFS c'mon.... there are millions, maybe billions of messages flying back and forth - they cannot possibly screen them, particularly if you use indirect language like "are you a session provider?" rather than saying can I come and visit you for paid sex or such like.

Anyway, you definitely can message them, I sometimes engage in message conversations with them and if they are local-ish to me I will enquire about a session. On two occasions they have said yes. One was a bit weird and flakey and I could never pin her down and the other said yes and I sessioned with her a couple of times before she retired/disappeared after getting married.


Musculoadicto1965

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You can message them on OnlyFans if you subscribe to their profile. The couple I currently subscribe to say "messages that include a tip will appear at top of their inbox" and I  presume this is the case for all message threads that you initiate.

Now of course publicly OF must be stern about organising personal meets but FFS c'mon.... there are millions, maybe billions of messages flying back and forth - they cannot possibly screen them, particularly if you use indirect language like "are you a session provider?" rather than saying can I come and visit you for paid sex or such like.

Anyway, you definitely can message them, I sometimes engage in message conversations with them and if they are local-ish to me I will enquire about a session. On two occasions they have said yes. One was a bit weird and flakey and I could never pin her down and the other said yes and I sessioned with her a couple of times before she retired/disappeared after getting married.

I have to insist again that most Onlyfans content creators refuse to talk about these topics due to Onlyfans policies

leven_12

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You can message them on OnlyFans if you subscribe to their profile. The couple I currently subscribe to say "messages that include a tip will appear at top of their inbox" and I  presume this is the case for all message threads that you initiate.

Now of course publicly OF must be stern about organising personal meets but FFS c'mon.... there are millions, maybe billions of messages flying back and forth - they cannot possibly screen them, particularly if you use indirect language like "are you a session provider?" rather than saying can I come and visit you for paid sex or such like.

Anyway, you definitely can message them, I sometimes engage in message conversations with them and if they are local-ish to me I will enquire about a session. On two occasions they have said yes. One was a bit weird and flakey and I could never pin her down and the other said yes and I sessioned with her a couple of times before she retired/disappeared after getting married.

I have to insist again that most Onlyfans content creators refuse to talk about these topics due to Onlyfans policies

agreed , if they have a profile on sg , you can try that contact or their ig if they are on sg, you can also try hbc private

2ndHoodman


Tiberius

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Is there a way to email session wrestlers on Onlyfans and not have a subscription to the main website? Each year FetishCon is held in Florida and several seasons wrestlers make appearances. I would like to session with a few ladies, however they only have profiles on Onlyfans and not Session Girls.

Then they are most likely not avaiable for in person session. If a woman makes enough money on OF there is little incentive for her to meet fans. Those that do it anyway do it because they like it and you will have a great time.

FBBrocks

Most onlyfan gals using AI chatbot to keep their customer's occupied to deluded them as if you are talking to them directly.   Using AI chatbot is actually against OF's police but nothing has been done.