⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Janines Hardcore Pull-ups

Started by fokerz, December 11, 2024, 10:27:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fokerz

Janines Hardcore Pull-ups. Part 1

In the early morning light, the basement gym was dimly lit as I stepped inside right after

having a brief breakfast. The air was thick with determination, carrying a sense of anticipa-

tion that lingered alongside the faint scent of sweat. And there was Janine, a powerhouse

of strength and dedication, hanging from the pull-up bar. Her body, a sculpture of hard-

earned muscles, swung slightly as she steadied herself and her hanging position. With a

slight turn of her head, she met my gaze, a light smile forming on her determined face.

Adjusting her grip on the bar, she said nonchalantly "Today, I want to take my pull-ups to a

whole new level and... really challenge my strength, pushing my muscles to their limits...",

her voice held a strong focus, and her expression was serious as she went on. "Would you...

be up to help me...?" With my gawking eyes I stared at her magnificent, shredded to the

max muscular body. Her massive pecs were covered only by a black, struggling-to-hold-

their-mass fitness bra and her sexy thongs were exposing much of those fiery, gawd-knows-

haw-hard-to-developed, pumpkin-sized glutes. Janine was one young, huge powerhouse

with absolutely ripped muscle mass. 


Before answering, I let my gaze slip aside, surveying the room. The sight of all the well-

prepared training tools and weights in different sizes on the concrete floor intrigued me.

Among them were dumbbells, kettlebells, chains, and plates, each usually serving a partic-

ular purpose in Janine's hardcore trainings. And how unfortunate, regardless of how much

was I intrigued, today I had to be at work for a bunch of boring meetings I could not cancel

or postpone. With prominent regret in my shaking voice I only mumbled "Awww... sorry... I

really need to leave for work now...", a clear admiration shimmering in my eyes was hope-

fully telling her how much would I love to stay and see her performance with all the little help

I could provide. "Can I assist you later today in the afternoon? I would truly love to...!", my

hope to cheer her up was still there, as Janine's commitment to her hardcore fitness journey

and even more wild muscle mass was simply awe-inspiring. "Ahh... okay...", she sighed in

a slight disappointment, but then, getting a wider grip on the pull-up bar, she quickly added

with a passionate look on her face. "You'll find me... here then... Hope it won't take you too

long...", a strange fire lit in her eyes as she said that, grunted and began heaving herself

up. Watching Janine performing the first couple of reps and how super easy they were for

her, I then left for work, knowing that her ambition and determination were stronger than any

weights in the room. Strangely enough, she had no extra weight attached, as usually the

normal pull-ups were no longer a challenge for her well-developed shredded muscles and

she used to do them with a 25-kg plate or even two hanging from her waist... 


Throughout the day, thoughts of Janine echoed in my mind. There was almost no chance

for me to stay focused in the meetings, as I could only think of her massively swollen and

ripped muscles. I couldn't help but imagine her hanging from that bar, performing steadily

rep after rep, with all the muscle groups flexing, bulging more and more as she was bringing

her man-shaming pectorals to touch the bar, heaving herself through measured pull-ups of

perfect form. As PowerPoint slides changed before my eyes, I was only wondering how

many reps could Janine actually do without some extra weight attached. Fifty...? Sev-

enty...? Could she go for hundred...? And just for how long could she hang from that bar...?

Gawd, I was so eager to see how hardcore would this young muscle beast go this time, and

simply couldn't wait to get home and let us begin the pull-ups workout together. Hopefully,

she still would be up to go through it for the second time this day after her morning routine,

and now with me helping and encouraging her. 


As the afternoon sun began to cast longer shadows, I returned home. This happened way

later than planned, because the last meeting was exceptionally dull and nevertheless con-

tinued for a full hour more than scheduled. When I entered the house all the rooms were

silent. Was Janine there or has she probably already left elsewhere, giving up her hope to

catch me for the workout...? Has she decided not to wait for me? When I got sure, that there

were no signs of her presence in any of the rooms, I tried to let my disappointment be cov-

ered by good dinner and spent another hour in the kitchen. Strangely enough, the air in the

house still seemed to buzz with anticipation and, occasionally, with some weird distant

noises I paid no attention to at first. While eating, images of Janine's hard-working muscu-

lature were going through my head. Visualizing her huge frame full of bulging muscles cov-

ered in sweat doing those reps, I could almost hear her grunts and cries of efforts. Suddenly

a fading distant groan reached my ears "Nghhaaa...!". What was that? Was my mind playing

tricks or... was I really hearing something...!? Quickly I ran to the corridor only to find out,

that the noises were trying to break through the closed door to the basement! No way...

Was it...? Was Janine still...? As I quickly descended the stairs, the faint grunts and sobs

of effort grew louder and louder. "Nghaaa... Uffff.... Ghaaa...", the familiar rhythmic sounds

of pain and pleasure resonated through the hot air, a melody of strength and willpower.

And there she was, still hanging from the pull-up bar, her grip unyielding. Myriad beads of

sweat glistened on her bulging muscles and slowly flowing down, only to drop and add to

the big and broad puddle of her sweat right underneath. To my disbelief she was still per-

forming slow, steady pull-ups... Pausing for couple of second every time she straightened

her arms before going into another agonizing uplift.  Janine's eyes were half-closed and it

seemed she was in some sort of a trance. "Ghaaa.... Uuuuhhhhffff...", breathing heavily,

deep groans of effort where leaving her mouth. Not revealing my presence, I just stared at

this incredible muscle angel. 

 

I leaned against the doorway, a mixture of disbelief and amazement filling my chest. How

could she hang from that bar for so long?! And not just hang but continuously perform pull-

ups of perfect form?!  The air in the room was warm and resonating with Janine's exhaustion

mixed with an indomitable spirit. She continued to rise and lower, her movements slow and

deliberate. Time seemed to suspend in that basement gym, the world shrinking to just the

two of us and her iron determination to do pull-ups until my return, not matter how long it

might take... Janine's relentless determination was a sight to behold. As I watched her from

the doorway, my amazement grew with each passing moment. "Nhhaaa... uuuhhh...", her

deep growls of effort were driving me insane. Beads of sweat rolled down her huge glistening

musculature, a testament to the incredible effort she was expending. Her massive powerful

arms strained as she pulled herself up, her intimidating 26-inches bulging biceps flexing

hard with each painful exertion. And yet she went on. With me just standing there watching

this wild demonstration of sheer female strength the room was filling with the rhythmic ca-

dence of Janine's grunts and groans, the sounds of her physical and mental struggle. Yet,

there was a strange in me, secretly hoping her to finally fail and somehow reach the limit.

How could she be that hardcore?! And yet how less I knew about her stone-focused deter-

mination that seemed to transcend the physical strain she was enduring. "Nghhhhuuu-

aaa...", the temperature in the room with severely hot and Janine's dry voice was so sexy,

I couldn't help but marvel at her endurance in these conditions. Hours had passed since I

left for work, and yet here she was, still hanging from that bar, doing agonizing pull-up after

pull-up and refusing to let go. It was a testament to her unwavering willpower and her un-

yielding desire to improve, to push her body beyond its limits as she has promised me. As I

continued to watch in silence, I noticed a faint gleam of determination in her half-closed

eyes. It was as though she had entered a zone of pure concentration, where pain and fatigue

were mere obstacles to be overcome. Her breath came in ragged gasps, but she showed

no signs of giving up.


After some minutes I just couldn't contain my admiration any longer. "Janine", I finally called

out, stepping into the gym. "Ghhaaa...", she breathed out and paused for a moment, her

head turning slowly to me and her beautiful eyes locking onto mine, a mix of surprise and

determination in her gaze. "I'm back," I said, my voice filled with awe and adoration. "This is

impossible... how...? Gawd, you're incredible". A faint smile tugged at the corners of her

lips. Her answer was just another heave, and after straightening her shaking arms, she re-

plied exhaling weekly "Nhaaa... I promised you... I'd take it to the next level today...", her

voice was trembling with colossal efforts she was going though. "And you as well...,

nhaaa...", she went on "have promised me... to help pushing my limits...". 


I moved closer, my eyes fixed on her shredded powerful physique. I noticed her abdominal

muscles becoming even more defined, each pack the size of my fist. Her chest, those ab-

solutely massive pair of man-shaming pectorals stretching the fabric of her tiny top to its limit

now reddened and swollen, pulsated with every heavy breath. Marvelling at her frame I just

came closer stepping right into the big puddle of her sweat on the floor. She was beyond

exhaustion, all her bulging muscles trembling audibly with fatigue. Just how did she manage

this insane many-hours long feat of strength will I never now. With her eyes fixed on mine,

Janine muttered something lowering from her next pull-up. Fearing it might be a call of help,

I drew myself even closer and reached with my arms, ready to assist her coming down from

the bar and congratulate her on this almost superhuman achievement. But her words took

me by surprise "No...! nghaa... I need you... aarrrghh... to add some... extra weight," she

commanded and adjusted her grip on the bar.



For a moment, I was uncertain and bewildered. "What...? Do you mean...?". My question

trailed off as I processed her request. Meanwhile she looked deep into my eyes as if trying

to reach my soul and its sacred desires and said "The real workout... ghaaa... starts now...",

and with her shaking voice Janine went on. " Please... take... arghhh..." she grunted through

the strain. "Those 50-kg plates... nggrhhhh", she groaned, her sounds akin to a primal beast.

"No... fucking... way...", I refused to believe what has she just requested, and yet I picked

up the heavy weight plate from the floor and attached it to her waist, securing it tightly. Being

myself quite a fit guy, it took almost all of my strength to lift those 50 kilograms to her waist

level. Janine's eyes widened, but she didn't shrug a bit. Instead, she took a deep breath and

said "Mooorree... add... nhaa... another one...". My hands trembled as I picked up the sec-

ond 50-kg weight plate, my mind struggling to comprehend what was happening. Janine's

determination was awe-inspiring, but this was on another level entirely. With great effort, I

attached the second weight plate to her waist, securing it tightly alongside the first.



"GGgrrhhaaaa....!!", her muscles bulged even more under the immense weight, and she let

out a guttural groan of effort that reverberated through the gym. Numerous thick veins were

running all over those quivering in exhaustion slabs of hardcore she-beef. Her body trem-

bled, but she refused to surrender to the burden I had placed upon her. With her eyes still

on me Janine only whispered through gritted teeth "Moooree... add... more... nhaaaa...

weight..."



To be continued...



 

Disclaimer: All characters in this work of fiction are 18 years old or older

_______________________________________________________________________

For the Part 2 and some other stories please check my You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login