⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Teacher, Teacher

Started by taoschild, November 28, 2024, 06:05:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

taoschild

The static hum of fluorescent lights filled the empty classroom as I sat in the back, twisting my finger through a pigtail braid. Mr. Halstead was explaining something about "structural ambiguity," his voice rising and falling in that scholarly way that made the other girls in class swoon. Sure, he was pretty hot for an old guy, but I couldn't bring myself to care much about grammar rules. My grades had slowly declined as a result. Well– that and the fact that I spent most of my time after school at Gold's Gym trying to do what I thought was important— getting big.

My two worlds didn't seem to collide until I'd walked in early that day and noticed something about Mr. Halstead on his computer desktop was a folder named private.  Of course, I was the only one in class so I had to check it out. The folder contained picture after picture of female bodybuilders and  muscular women lifting weights.

That discovery had sparked a plan.

I let my grades slide further. Not dramatically, just enough to justify needing extra help. Mr. Halstead's lectures were peppered with frustrated sighs when he called on me, his furrowed brows a silent rebuke when I stumbled over simple concepts. He probably thought I was lazy—or maybe just clueless.

Perfect.

"Emily," he said at the end of class one day, his voice tight, "could you stay for a moment?"
I grabbed my bag, dragging my feet just enough to make it believable, and shuffled up to his desk. He didn't look directly at me, his eyes fixed instead on a stack of papers.

"You're falling behind," he said. "I know you're capable of better work."

"Maybe I just don't get it," I mumbled, looking at the floor.

He sighed. "My office hours are after school. I suggest you come by if you want to turn this around."
There it was. The invitation I was waiting for.

"Okay," I said softly. "But I have something after school so I really can't make it till four. Is that okay?"

"Sure, I can wait for you," he nodded. Great, it would be just enough time to get the pump and drum up the appropriate outfit.

That day I went high reps with low weights pumping the muscles until they were flushed and felt full. I worked so hard I was grunting like a Wookie and by the time I was done. I was pumped like I'd never been before. A quick carb load and my body flushed just like I hoped. My muscles were riveted by a vascular highway that was almost freaky.

When I walked into his office that afternoon, I made sure to keep my sweatshirt zipped all the way up. The baggy fabric hid everything beneath for the great unveiling. The air smelled faintly of coffee and old books, and Mr. Halstead sat behind his desk, grading some homework. Quickly, I took the seat in front of him while he held up his hand suggesting he was just finishing one.

"Good, done," he said finally looking up. " Emily. Thanks for coming. Let's see if we can figure out where you're struggling."

I  pretended to fidget nervously with the hem of my sweatshirt. He leaned forward, pushed a textbook toward me, and started explaining sentence diagrams. His tone was professional, but there was a flicker of impatience in his eyes.

It was time.

"Mr. Halstead," I interrupted, edging forward in my chair. "Can I ask you something?"

He blinked. "Of course."

I reached for the zipper of my sweatshirt and slowly pulled it down, revealing the white satin half-shirt beneath. His words faltered, his eyes dropping involuntarily to where my biceps strained against the sleeves.

"I saw your computer once," I said, my tone casual but deliberate. "Those pictures you have. The women with the muscles."

He froze.

"You like women like that, don't you?" I asked, tilting my head.

His mouth opened as if to protest, but nothing came out. His gaze flicked to my arms, then down to my abs, which were plainly visible under the cropped hem of my shirt.

"I'm not exactly struggling with grammar," I said, standing slowly. The movement made my muscles ripple, my thighs flexing beneath the short blue skirt I'd chosen just for this occasion. "But I do need a favor."

His breathing was uneven now, his face flushed.

"Emily," he began, his voice barely above a whisper, "this isn't—"

"I think we both know what this is," I said, stepping closer to his desk. "I've seen the way you look at me in class, even when I'm wearing that sweatshirt. I don't think you really knew what was below my sweatshirt, or even beneath my pants." I stood and watched as his eyes dragged themselves unwillingly to my thickly laden thighs."

His eyes darted to the door, then back to me, his posture rigid. He looked like a man on the edge of losing control, and it thrilled me.

I leaned over the desk, resting my forearms on the wood. The movement caused my biceps to swell even more, and his gaze was drawn to them as if he couldn't help himself.

"All I'm asking for," I said, my voice dropping to a sultry whisper, "is a little bump in my grade. Nothing too crazy. Just enough to keep me afloat."

His knuckles grew white as his hands clenched into fists.

"Emily, this isn't appropriate," he said, but his words held no strength.

"Are you sure?" I asked, straightening up and crossing my arms. The movement made my abs ripple like a curtain of steel, and his eyes followed the motion helplessly. "Because I think we both know I deserve something for putting up with your boring lectures."

His silence was answer enough. I reached over and shut the door.
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

taoschild

---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Sicod

Lucky educator. Also, lecture less dude, it's the 2020s. We know more about how kids learn.

taoschild

lol, so true Sicod.
----
I smiled. The rush of power I felt was unlike anything I'd experienced before. Here he was, this confident, stern teacher reduced to a stammering mess just because I'd shown him a glimpse of what lay beneath the surface. I reached over and twisted his chair to face me.

His hard cock greeted me in a way that was possible to ignore. I'd come here simply wanting a grade bump but need found its way to my core. Sure, Mr. Halstead was years older than me – but he was still attractive and virile. It would be another conquest. Suddenly, I wanted him inside of me.

He looked startled and confused. His usually composed demeanor unraveled by the second. "Emily," he began, his voice tinged with both hesitation and something else—something deeper that I couldn't place. But there was a deep need there too regardless.

"Yes, Mr. Halstead?" I replied, my tone deliberately calm. I played it as if I wasn't fully aware of the effect I was having on him. My arms folded over my chest, making the taut muscles of my biceps even more pronounced. His eyes flicked down and then away as if he couldn't decide where it was safe to look.

"I think we should... um... get back to the lesson," he stammered, motioning weakly toward the textbook on the desk.

I tilted my head, pretending to consider his suggestion, before stepping closer. Each step was purposefully designed to show him the fruits of my labor. There was muscularity on my frame that was nearly unheard of on an eighteen-year-old girl but I'd been lifting for almost a decade and the PEDS I added to my regimen more recently made the growth impossible to hide. I watched his grip tighten on the armrests of his chair. The power I wielded at that moment was intoxicating and I wanted to savor every second of it.

"You don't seem very focused, Mr. Halstead," I teased, leaning slightly over him. The hem of my white satin half-shirt rode up just enough to expose a hint of the deep lines etched into my abdomen. I caught his gaze lingering there before he quickly looked away, his face coloring.

"Emily, this isn't appropriate," he said, his voice barely above a whisper.

I straightened up and crossed my arms again. This time I really flexed and the muscles swelled once more and drew his eyes like a moth to a flame. "Appropriate?" I echoed, pretending to consider the word. "That's an interesting choice of words coming from someone who keeps  pictures of half-naked women who look just like me on his computer."

His eyes widened and he looked genuinely caught off guard. "That's... not the same thing," he murmured, but even he didn't sound convinced.

"Isn't it?" I asked, stepping closer still. My tone was calm, but my heart raced with the thrill of having the upper hand. "You like muscles, Mr. Halstead. You like power. It's written all over your face. So certainly you like me."

He opened his mouth but only a creak emerged. He couldn't deny it.

"Tell you what. Let's make it a deal. We'll have a little arm wrestling contest. If you win we'll get back to the lesson. If I win, I get what I want. Everything I want," I finished suggestively, plopping my arm on his desk. "And don't you worry," I added with a feigned pout, "you've got the advantage. I worked my arms hard today, so they're just soooo tiwed."

"You're serious?" he asked, the tension in his voice undeniable.

"Dead serious," I replied, tightening my fingers around his. "Unless you're scared."

His jaw tightened, and for a fleeting moment, the man I knew from class—the one who commanded attention and exuded authority—resurfaced. "Fine," he said evenly. "But don't expect me to go easy on you."

"Wouldn't dream of it," I said with a smirk.

He hesitated, his hand hovering near mine before he finally placed his palm against it. His grip was firm but I felt the tremor in his fingers as they encased my hand. I squeezed back, just enough to make a point. His knuckles whitened almost instantly. His breath hitched, lips parted, and a sharp inhale betrayed the sting I knew he felt but tried to hide.

"Too much?" I asked in a soft almost teasing voice.

His eyes darted to mine, a flicker of unease flashing across his face before he forced a tight smile.

"No, it's fine," he said, though his hand was already pulling back, just shy of a wince. "Let's just get started."

"Go!" he announced trying one last time to take the reins of control. We braced and I felt the resistance immediately as he pushed with all his strength. He was strong for someone who clearly didn't prioritize fitness and for the first few seconds, he managed to keep my arm steady. But I wasn't even trying yet.

I decided to toy with him. I let him think he had the upper hand as I allowed my arm to dip slightly. His face lit with determination and a bit of pride. He even had a small bulge in his biceps that pressed against the fabric of his shirt.

"Not bad," I murmured. "But..."

I straightened my arm effortlessly, forcing his hand back to the center. His eyes widened as I tightened my grip. The veins popped up along my forearm as I began to press him down. His effort doubled, but it was futile. Inch by inch, his arm gave way until I stopped, hovering his knuckles just above the desk.

"Wait," he grunted, his voice strained.

"What's wrong?" I asked innocently. I flexed my arm slightly, the corded muscle swelling under his gaze. His eyes locked on my biceps, transfixed by the network of veins that crisscrossed my skin, a testament to years of discipline and strength.

"Still think you had the advantage?" I teased, holding him there, suspended in the moment.

His breath came unevenly, his struggle palpable. "Emily..."

"Shh," I said, my voice soft but commanding. "Just look." I flexed my arm and watched the bulges surge further. His eyes remained riveted as the muscles swelled and veins flushed higher.

I felt the undeniable rush of control and of having reduced him to this state. He was completely overwhelmed by the power I possessed. After a moment, I became bored and finally slammed his hand onto the desk. The sound rattled around the room.

"I win," I said, releasing his hand and standing straight. I stretched my arm lazily, rolling my shoulder as if the contest had been nothing more than a warm-up.

He sat there, stunned, his face flushed and his breath still shallow. The rush of power was undeniable. For a brief moment, he looked at me as if he was still trying to comprehend what had just happened. His breath was shallow, but his gaze lingered on my flexed arm. The surprise in his eyes made it clear that he wasn't used to being in this position.

"What do I want?" I mused aloud, tapping a finger against my chin. "Well, Mr. Halstead, I think you already know."
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

taoschild

I knew he was thinking about grades. Those would come. But in that moment I wanted more. I wanted him. I moved behind his desk and pulled his pants down with a force that could have dented a truck. His manhood lay cocked and loaded.

I knew I wasn't wrong. Then, I pulled up my skirt to reveal the fact that I wore no panties beneath the mico skirt. Clean shaven, wet, and dripping with need. I would claim him. His hands found my massive firm glutes as I slid atop him.

His breath hitched as I guided him inside me. Deep inside of me. His hardness fitting perfectly, stretching me in a way that sent a shiver up my spine. He groaned. It was a loud and desperate noise. Soon enough, the sound of his need filled the small room and stoked my building fire. I settled fully onto him and took all of him in inside me with one fluid motion.

He was warm, solid, and vulnerable. This man who prided himself on his authority now trembling in my grasp. I reveled in the way I dominated his senses. I could feel every inch of him, but my focus wasn't on that. It was on pleasure.

I began to move, rocking my hips slowly. His hands found my waist, gripping me tightly, but I barely felt it. His fingers dug into my skin, sliding against the sheen of sweat already forming, but his strength was nothing compared to mine. I controlled the rhythm, the speed, the force–everything.

The desk creaked beneath us with each movement. It was as if it were groaning in protest to the power I wielded. My thighs gripped his sides like a vise, and my muscles flexed and shifted with every roll of my hips. I could feel the heat of his skin against mine, his chest heaving as he struggled to keep up with the intensity I set. My quads were on full display, bulging and taut as I rode him. The massive teardrops of muscle pressed against the edge of the desk with every thrust.

His hands slid up my waist, trembling as they traced the contours of my abs. I smiled, knowing exactly what he was feeling. My stomach tightened with every movement, the deep grooves of my six-pack rippling beneath his fingertips. I could feel his breath catch, his groans growing louder, his touch almost reverent as he explored the unyielding hardness of my body.

I braced my hands on his chest and felt his entire body stiffen beneath me. His eyes darted to my pecs, which flexed and shifted with every motion. I could feel the power coursing through me, my striated chest muscles dancing under the thin sheen of sweat that coated my skin. His gaze was locked– transfixed. I smirked as he released yet another ragged, desperate groan.

I increased the pace, my hips moving faster and harder. Leaning closer, I brought my arms into view, my biceps swelling with the effort as I shifted my weight. Veins crisscrossed my arms, throbbing with every pulse of my body, and I saw the way his eyes widened, helplessly drawn to the display of strength.

"You like this, don't you?" I whispered, my voice low and commanding. His response was nothing more than a guttural moan, his lips parted, his head tilting back against the desk as if surrendering completely.

"Shh," I murmured, leaning in close. My breath was hot against his ear, and I felt him shudder beneath me. "Just let go."

He groaned again, louder this time, as I rolled my hips in a way that forced his body to arch beneath me. His hands left my waist and clutched at the desk, his muscles straining as he fought to hold on. The raw need in his expression was intoxicating, fueling me to push him even further.

My thighs tightened around him, the steel cords of muscle flexing with each thrust. I felt his body tense, his breath hitching, and I knew he was close. Sweat dripped from his brow, his face flushed, his eyes locked on mine with a mix of desperation and surrender.

"Come on," I urged, my voice soft but insistent. "Let it go."

His entire body trembled, his hands gripping the desk so hard I thought it might crack. His groans grew louder, more ragged, until they broke into a sharp, guttural cry. I felt him release, the shuddering waves of his climax pulsing through him as his head fell back, his body going slack beneath me.

I slowed my movements, savoring the moment, the heat and tension radiating off him like a furnace. His chest heaved, his breath coming in gasps as his hands fell limply to his sides. I stayed there for a moment, watching him, a satisfied smile curling my lips.

He was spent, utterly and completely undone, and I had never felt more powerful. "But you?" he asked.

I grinned. So sweet– worrying about my orgasm too. "Oh that's not what I need, Mr. Halstead. I need an A. You think about it," I said, turning toward the door. "I'll see you in class tomorrow."

I didn't need to look back to know his eyes were glued to me as I walked out.
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

rodman

Awesome 😎, seduction of the teacher and muscle 💪 domination 🥰 Thanks 👍

phil123

Great story and I hope she will grow and teaches him some new lessions.

Sicod