Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Looking for male and female muscle related stories

Started by Momol, December 03, 2024, 09:45:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Momol

Everyone,
I am looking for any stories containing male and female muscle, be it them growing together, the lady trying to be bigger than her lover, everything is on the table. I am just having issues finding all those stories.
I just love a couple that's big in all the right places.


The Raven

Pretty much every story I right and post on this is mutual muscle growth (both male and female muscle growth).

A few other stories I can recommend that are not mine are Mr and Mrs Everest, My Big Boa, Fleamarket Find, and Isabelle and I (this one is in German but isn't too bad AI translated).