LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Looking for a story

Started by Xaxbxcxa, December 12, 2024, 11:32:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xaxbxcxa

I'm looking for a story where 3 girls (sisters maybe) arm wrestle 3 boys. I think this tournament takes place while the adults were having dinner in another room. I don't remember the exact ages, but they were like 12-15-18 for the girls and 13-16-19 for the boys. The 19 year old boy was the 18 year old girl's boyfriend I think. These challenges start out as a game and then it turns out that all the girls manage to defeat all the boys, even despite the age difference.