⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Outmuscling in the posedown

Started by tate, July 09, 2017, 11:24:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tate

Like many of you, I was impressed and wowed when I saw Tina Lockwood outmuscle the lightweight at the Amateur Jan Tana. It was very exciting to see.

That got me thinking. I love to see the heavyweight outmuscle others in the overall posedowns. Also love it when they jockey for position, interact, etc. When I say outmuscle, I'm not just saying taller and proportionately bigger, but definitely more muscular.

Here are a couple of examples. Any others?

1999 - Denise outmuscles
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

2011 - just overall larger
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

2017 - just overall larger
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

2008 - Isabelle outmuscles the lightweight, and there is great comparison with the lightweight.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

2013 – My favorite of these vids... There is great jockeying, great comparison with the lightweight, and she is definitely outmuscling her.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Any others?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

tate

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

tate

Here's a gif of the 2013 cbbf (well, 20 sec of the 2 min). Just a sample of the outmuscling and interaction I'm talking about (between the 2 ladies on the left).

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

buildy

Nina

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

phy911


One of the greatest chests in female bodybuilding
K+7 buildy thanks.
k+58 tate great thread.

tate

Another good one is Nicole Bass outmuscling in 1997 NPC Nationals.
Links cal be found here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login