LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Charlotte

Started by sevenpeight, September 23, 2024, 12:38:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sevenpeight

I lay prone in bed, looking up at my wife, Charlotte, looming over me. The great shredded bulge of her six pack roid gut topped by the overhang of slabs of heavy pec meat.

But my gaze was drawn back downwards by a sudden movement. My eyes grew wide as I took in my wife's monster clit. It had been growing ever since she started juicing. But now it was bigger than my dick and covered in angry veins.

I looked back up at Charlotte, a sadistic smile playing on her lips. I'd fallen in love with sadism and power. But in that moment, it left me in fear of my continued health.

Charlotte palmed her member and swung it. It connected with my head like a riot squad truncheon, leaving me dazed. Before I knew it, the weapon was swinging back the other way, crashing into my face with a dull thud that belied the blunt force trauma it caused.

Before I knew it, my behemoth wife was pushing the tip of her monster clit into my mouth. Eager to please and turned on despite myself, I began furiously licking and sucking on the tip. My hands hungrily roamed the rugged mountainscape of her thighs.

I was lost in my muscle lust when I was brought back to the present by the sensation of my mouth filling up and being stretched wider. My eyes flew open in alarm. Surely Charlotte wouldn't be trying to fit more of her she cock into my mouth! But that was exactly what she was doing.

She raised her mighty arms in a stupendous double biceps pose, jagged peaks fracturing into mutant heads of sweat-covered musculature. She grinned down at me as she rose up on her knees and angled her megacock directly into me.

"Remember when I started juicing," she asked, voice deeper than mine, "and you weren't sure if it was a good idea?" I couldn't answer, but the question was rhetorical anyway. "Now you love it right?" Again, rhetorical. "Because you love whatever I tell you to love." Charlotte dropped the biceps flex and her raw-knuckled fists came crashing down either side of my head. "You love what I tell you to love..." she pistoned her hips forward, great globes of hard ass meat cratering into shredded alien glutes, "And you do whatever I tell you to do." Her clit cock slit further into me, stretching my mouth painfully, making me gag as it bruised my epiglottis. I could tell that the sensation of my teeth scraping her shaft was driving her crazy.

Tears streamed from my eyes as I gagged and choked on my wife's meat monster. "Oh fuck yeah..." she groaned as she powered it down my throat. "And right now, I'm telling you to choke on my muscle cock like the little bitch you are."

The power was giving her a domination-high. Her clit now filled my entire throat and constricted my windpipe. I was moments away from blacking out as I felt the hilt of her shaft hit my lips. "Oh yes," her raspy voice intoned. From beneath the gender bending shaft, her hypertrophic cunt muscles flexed and a geyser of hot wet cum splattered all over my chin and chest as she climaxed.

I barely avoided passing out as my wife pulled her member from my throat. I gagged and coughed but couldn't stop grasping at her muscles. They consumed my entire vision, vast and bulging, riddled with vascularity, flushed red and throbbing with power.

Charlotte scooped up a handful of the prodigious amounts of cum she'd covered me in, and shoved two sodden, calloused and meaty fingers into my mouth. I slurped up the foul, salty-sour mess, knowing that anything less than an enthusiastic response would lead to a dangerous beat down, and also craving the humiliation and masochism of subjugating myself to my superior wife.

"That's it you little cum puppet" she grinned, "serve your master." I sucked on her fingers and continued to grab and rub as much muscle as my hands could reach - deeply creviced abs, heaving slabs of pec meat, heavy overhangs of lats.

"Round two," Charlotte announced before flipping me over ...



brave_archer

Nice. Short, but right to the point and hot. Would love more. K+

quick

Super hot. A flashback to her beginning her growth would be awesome!

Raffman

This is just great, well written my man.

mike138

Nice short story , i was i a huge fan of thevalkyrie.  A shame that there gone.

taoschild

Hey, nice to see you back on here. I read Charlotte and wanted to use a couple concepts of that story as motivation for a scene in my upcoming book, Unbreakable. I hope that's okay with you. I can offer you a free book in return for the kernel of the idea.  Hope you're well. (BTW your mailbox is full)
-Richard
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login