Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Gloria and her gains

Started by Invader88, December 11, 2021, 05:45:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThomasElliot

Great plot chapter! Super cute and fun, and with a great ending. I feel like this sets up even more (and hopefully more extreme) gender bending fun, and I'm very excited for what comes next!

ThomasElliot

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

quick

Dang.  Missed this one somehow.  Great work!

Invader88

  Part 7   


Prime Steakhouse     


Gloria and I sat alone in silence for a minute. Staring at the view below us from our seats. It was an amazing clear night. The glow from the Christmas lights, and tree provided an ambiance of romance, celebration, and beauty.

As I started back at Gloria, I couldn't help but replay our years of marriage together. I didn't want to forget them, and I'm sure she didn't either- but, I think she basically was suggesting that we start over? I didn't know, I couldn't tell, I was conflicted in my thoughts.   

"Here is your Shibui on the rocks, and a glass of our finest Sonoma county Pinot noir. Enjoy" As Gregory walked away, I took a sip of my wine.   

"You look gorgeous tonight baby" Gloria said with an ultra sincere tone.

"I was so nervous when I saw you coming. I can't believe how amazing you look. Adriana really outdid herself, and her attention to detail is impressive". 

"Thank you Gloria" as i smiled back. "You know I would do anything to make you happy Gloria." I said with conviction.   

"I know you will Matthew. I just need you to be apart of this journey with me on the top." She took a light sip of her drink. I didn't think of Gloria as much of a scotch drinker. But that sip, turned into a gulp, and the drink disappeared.   

"Another?" Gregory came out of the shadow.   "Yes Gregory, in fact I'll have the bottle. My wife will as well for he Pinot" Gloria said with a determination in her tone. 

"Right away sir" Gregory said as he hustled away as to not keep Gloria waiting.   

"Sir?" I said with a confused look.   "Oh hunny, people mistake me all the time, I don't mind being called sir at all.. I mean with this physique how could they not look at me as an imposing alpha, I see it as a sign of respect." as she threw her arms up in a double bicep pose. I started noticing people looking. She was a literal beast, with the most beautiful hair, skin, and feminine smell on any woman in the restaurant in my opinion.   

"That's fine hun. Im comfortable with you as you are, but I don't want to be a woman or called madam/ma'am. No disrespect I just don't think it's for me" I said with a slight hesitancy.   

"That's not what I'm asking. I'm asking you to be my wife. I'm not asking you to become a woman. I'm asking that we be switch roles. I want to be at the head of the relationship, which is the husband role. How do you feel about that?" She said with a concerning tone in her voice.   

"I thought you would never ask" I said taking a sip of my wine. Not even realizing what I said.   

"Oh my goodness Matt, I love you so much" as Gloria got up, walked over to me placed her hands on my armrest and gave me a long, wet tongue kiss. "I don't think I've ever been happier in our relationship than I am right now."   

"Me either Gloria. I just want you to be happy" as I finished, I noticed someone familiar in the foreground. It was Adriana.   

"How is everything going tonight. I just wanted to check in and make sure you both were fine....and that Matthew was still coherent from our little wine hour earlier" she giggled.   

"Everything is better than expected" Gloria shot Adriana a huge smile, and body language like she was expecting that answer.   

"And how about your beautiful bride Gloria?" Adriana smiled and looked at me.   

I smiled, took a gauze onto Adriana and Gloria "I've never been better. I don't think my husband could have said it any better. Isn't that right love" as we toasted our drinks together.   

"Of course baby. Happy wife happy life!" Gloria expressed.   

"Well, I'll leave you two together. I'm so happy I was able to help, and your wife looks absolutely gorgeous tonight" as Adriana grabbed my hand raised and kissed it. It felt so warming and comfortable getting this kind of attention. "See you soon Gloria. And congratulations on you're marriage, you have a lovely bride"   

We sat together holding hands for a while. Eventually our appetizers got to the table. Gloria struck up another conversation.   

"So what did you think of the spa?"   "I thought it was amazing Gloria. It's truly a unique experience." I blissfully stated.   

"Good, because I've invested in the spa. We are now 80% owners in Evolution spa, and Prime Steakhouse. This is ours" she said grinning ear to ear.   

"Ours??" I said in amazement.   

"Yes hun, I'm starting a gym below the spa. Adriana is one of my first clients. I will offer training, hrt, and soon roll out a supplement line. This has been one of my dreams, and I never seen it as a reality until now. Once I saw my physical gains, I wanted monetary gains, now, I want emotional gains."   "Emotional?" I curiously inquired.   

"Yes emotional. It's hard with my regiment, supplement tracking, and diet. I've taken more testosterone and HGH in a week than most people have in a month. And I don't have any plans to slow down. Our next gains will be substantial." Gloria said with certainty. With a tone that expressed she wouldn't be denied.   

"Well you could hardly tell" as I blushed. "Just kidding love. You are in control and I'm confident in you. I'll support you in every way that I  possibly can."   

"Accepting me as your husband is a great start." She said blowing a kiss 😘. "I really think we are going to be happier than we've ever been, with me at the top and you by my side, under these pipes" she gave me an amazing flex....I was instantly hard. 

"You know I love when you do that! I shyly remarked. 

"I know, that's why I'll continue to do it. Don't worry babe, wait till dinner is over and I get you back at home. I'm going break you in right Wifey" Gloria giggled.  We enjoyed a couple of more drinks and ordered our dinners. I kept it simple with sea bass and a Cesar salad. Gloria, as expected ordered a tomahawk....under the guise we would 'split it'.....which proved to be true with the single bite she made me taste! I ate my food, to be honest, I didn't really have much of an appetite anymore. I wanted to keep slim, and stay shapely for Gloria.  Gloria, on the other hand, completely devoured her steak, potatoes and veggies. She even finished off my sea bass! She was a growing girl, the more she ate the more I envied and wanted to see. I mean, the gains she had made since getting serious about becoming fit, were nothing less than incredible. In addition to the colossal amounts of weight she could throw around, it was almost equal to the amount of food she was crushing. What was a snack to her was a meal to me....I guess things changed so quickly I never really took notice.   

Gloria had another drink after dinner, and a desert of course. I was being cognizant of my diet so I just shared some of Gloria's. She was even kind enough to feed it to me. Prime steakhouse was amazing, and evolution spa was one of the best treatments I think I have ever had, I was very much looking forward to returning with my new friend to get my treatments.  Before long, the dinner was over and Gloria was escorting me on her arm back to the valet. She held the door open for me and made sure I was in safe. 

"No need to worry, I'll make sure he gets in" as she ushered the valet away from the passenger side.  Before I knew it, we were pulling back up to our home. Gloria and I got out and walked inside. As the door closed behind me, I felt a firm, but gentle hand on my back.   

"You want to give me my shot before we go to bed?" Gloria asked.

"Sure hun." I responded. "I've had quite a bit to drink but I'm sure we will be fine." 

"No need to worry about any of that. As much testosterone and HgH as I've been taking I'm barely even buzzed haha" she joked.   

We walked into our bathroom, she striped down and exposed her beautiful, firm ass globes. It was a magnificent site. As I went to her drawer, I noticed an intriguing- but questionable site. Gloria was now taking 2.5 CC of test! 

"Wow, your taking a lot now" I uttered. Are you sure?  "Sure about what? I upped my dose last week, I wanted to surprise you.....and I wanted to make sure you are on board" 

"On board? I've always supported your fitness....well, bodybuilding goals!" She turned around and I gave her the shot of Testosterone in one cheek, and HGH in the other.

"Yes, that feels so so good. I can feel it running in my veins." As Gloria pumped her arms, flexing a back double bicep pose followed by a most muscular. The site was both jarring and spectacular. I was instantly hard. "I can see your blood is flowing too. Well, your not the only one" 

Gloria turned around, and she had an erect clit. I would say a good 2.5-3" erect. She played with it a little motioning me to come to her. I took it in my mouth, enjoying every inch of her erect clit, feeling up her rock hard pecs and huge arms. 

"Yes hunny, find the spot like a good wife. Your husband is going to get bigger and stronger than any woman or man you've ever known." She proclaimed. 

A part of me didn't doubt that for a second, as I moved my tongue around her clitty.

MissChiara05

Great Gloria clit improvement...hope also her husband would have some feminine (breasts) improvement

phil123

When he gets her wife he should look like one.

ThomasElliot

Absolutely adore this one. So excited for more.

JamesACole

This story is absolutely fantastic! I hope it's still going.

Invader88

Thanks for the amazing feedback everyone! I'm working on the next chapter. Just trying to get my work/life/hobby balance down! New chapter coming soon.....or should I say GROWING soon 😊

Sounder9-

Awesome! Can't wait, this story is quite the roller coaster.

wowser1016

This has been an absolute thrill to read. I have thoroughly enjoyed the attitudinal and physical changes of each character and find the role reversal going as far as the husband/wife designation quite interesting. Going forward I would like to see a little more physical dominance from Gloria in a loving way. For example on the return to the house after Matt's acceptance of now being the wife it would have been kind of appropriate for Gloria to have carried him over the threshold. After all they were sort of restarting their marriage with a change in the head of household having been formally established. I also point out Matt's feeling of safety and security in earlier sequences when Gloria takes him in her arms and holds him to her chest thereby demonstrating her love and affection for the weaker man. Not only does he feel and accept the relinquishing of the traditional male responsibility in a relationship but Gloria is excited and pleased that her position has become clearer as the dominant partner. I love Gloria! K+!

ThomasElliot

Still really hoping we get more of this. Such a fun story with a great cast of characters.

JangoFitt5

An incredible story that should definitely be continued. I hope someone continues it. :clap:

phil123

Within the last 2 years (last chapter 2022) she must be really big right now.
Also hope a new chapter  of this great story.