Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

2000 NPC Women's National Bodybuilding Championships (Fox Sports)

Started by phy911, April 15, 2016, 06:09:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

phy911

2000 Nationals - NPC

Overall Winner Heather Foster

HeavyWeight
1     Heather Foster*
2     Lora Ottenad*
3     Sylvia Cowan*
4     Sheilahe Brown
5     Jayne Trcka*
6     Michelle Ivers-Brent
7     Stacy Garonzik
8     Robin Parker
9     Carla Haug
10     Fran Ferraro
11     Renee O'Neill
12     Monica Auvenshine
13     Betty Dale Moore
14     Maya Stone
15     Margaret Taylor
16     Sherri L'Orange

MiddleWeight
1     Kim Harris*
2     Mah-Ann Mendoza*
3     Lisa Winston*
4     Beth Roberts
5     Lisa Aukland
6     Colette Nelson
7     Maribeth Rossi
8     Lora Maddox
9     Wynne Hendry
10     Kerry Quinn
11     Kim Shuler
12     Rosemary Jennings
13     Gail Bowles
14     Tricia Travis
15     Sondra Faas
-     Christine Bingham
-     Dana Capobianco
-     Jill Marie Livoti
-     Lore Shimamura

LightWeight
1     Jennifer Lupi*
2     Elena Seiple-Perticari*
3     Mona Caravetta*
4     Tera Guzman
5     Deborah Barnes
6     Trish Hamashin
7     Annette Costa
8     Amelia Silva
9     Donna Karr
10     Danét Seely
11     Angela Sales
12     Stacy DeFalco
13     Sheila Harvey

*Denotes competitors routines that are in the clip
All weight class pose downs feature the top five. I found this on my hard drive while looking for the 2000 Olympia. I did a search and I didn't find it posted here. The original .ASF file had some black bars and some nasty compression artifacts. I was able to clean it up with a nice noise profile generated with Neat Video. I don't know the original source. If you're the one that made this capture please feel free to let me know so I can credit you.




phy911

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Saradas.Org

Dead link removed. Members are invited to upload this contest again, The Street Fighters post is retained.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Kujarer

I'm sharing a video of this contest from my files which appears to be fairly close to the one posted above. I can't be certain that it's the version originally offered here because, 1] it's a .mov, not an .avi as indicated in the original post and, 2] the duration is about 30 sec. longer. That said, it is from 'FOX Sports', and it does feature all the competitors as marked in the description. Perhaps it can serve as a 'placeholder' until such time as a copy of the original is discovered.

Hidden content

[Hidden post: You need 10 karma and must reply in this topic to see it. Or become a VIP MEMBER to see it.]

_________________________

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 🔥

⚠️ Zero tolerance policy: Lurkers and leechers will be banned. No exceptions. If you’re here to take without giving — don’t bother. You’ll be banned.

  • You must reply in this topic to see the hidden content.


Respectfully dedicated to the Memory of 'phy911' aka 'thestreetfighter'. R.I.P.

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

Zenzen

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

How did anyone know "the streetfighter' passed away since we don't know who people are on this forum?

The Street Fighter has passed away
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login