Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Vegas Redhead [Barbells and Lace LV]

Started by wookiee, September 02, 2025, 12:57:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wookiee

I will be traveling to town and her profile caught my eye. There are a number of reviews on the site but I cannot find anything about her off the site. I know it is common for people to change names and such over time. Has anyone seen Vegas Redhead (Barbells and Lace LV) in Vegas before?


Thank you in advance!



phicam

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I will be traveling to town and her profile caught my eye. There are a number of reviews on the site but I cannot find anything about her off the site. I know it is common for people to change names and such over time. Has anyone seen Vegas Redhead (Barbells and Lace LV) in Vegas before?


Thank you in advance!

No, where did you saw her ?

wookiee

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login is her profile.




Mscllvr21

I saw her a year ago and she is fun and pretty. I would see her again, but not sure about her current condition, she seems smaller in her recent pics. 

Bernie1212

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I saw her a year ago and she is fun and pretty. I would see her again, but not sure about her current condition, she seems smaller in her recent pics.

Nothing had changed with her.  I have seen her half a dozen times in the last 15 months, and if anything she is strong her and tighter.  And even more proficient in BJJ.  She is awesome.
Yo.

wookiee


Jackass500

I saw her a year ago. She's a lot of fun and looks great.

wookiee

I had the chance to travel to Vegas and scheduled a session with Vegas Redhead! Scheduling and setup was easy, deposit was made and we were set. Her communication prior was good. My schedule was flexible she asked if we could change times and told me why. It was not required but would be nice if it could happen. Since I was traveling to her, I understand schedule complexities and accommodated her request.


We met in the lobby with and amazing hug. She came up to me with the energy of a long time friend she hasn't seen in a while. We got to the room and sat and chatted a bit so she could get to know me and tailor what I was looking for. She then grabbed her bag and changed. The time for changing and introductions was not deducted from session time. This is was a nice gesture where I have been burned in the past. The frosting on the bathroom door made for an amazing shadowbox of her changing by the way. She stepped out and wow, lace had never looked so good on someone. It hugged her body in the right places with little bulges where he muscle was too strong for the lace. For the people that are into it, her toe nails were painted. (Not my thing, no judgement just giving details to help someone out)


I sat on the edge of the bed and she gave me a hug and pushed me back onto the bed, her chest was now in my face. From there I continued to worship her curves while she showed off some. Her muscles are firm and shapely. We continued doing this for the next two hours pausing in between for some chatting about Jujitsu, training, life in general. She is great with conversation well versed in sexy talk as well as general talk.


Some sessionettes can come off robotic, she was far from that. It was an amazing time and I still can't get her out of my head.


If you are in town or she is traveling, you will not be disappointed. She is a smart, beautiful, sweet, passionate, strong, caring woman, Treat her right and you will be rewarded.