Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Georgina McConnell

Started by SnakeMcSnake, October 11, 2015, 03:25:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

photo2000a

think the last entry is like 2015 what ever happened to her??
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


paul2000

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
think the last entry is like 2015 what ever happened to her??


she was far advanced for the UK , very young, ridiculously big and muscular. a holiday with her boyfriend, the taunts of her size and being bigger than him put her off the sport

Timmon

Picture set in the UK forum.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Warhawk Overdrive

This is just my opinion but it is rare to find a woman who starts doing bodybuilding in their teens and is still hard core into their late 20s unless they do really well

Sarah Dunlap, Tina Lockwood, Hayley McNeff and others all started young and (as far as I know) had stopped competing before they were much past their mid 20s
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

MaxMuscle

To be fair, I believe that it does take a lot of work and resources to maintain that.  I've met Denise Masino before and had a nice conversation with her and she looks amazing despite being like what, 50? She told me she has been training for ~ 30 years.  So unless a person has the resources to maintain that, I think that's another reason why a lot of females drop out after like 5-10 years. 

Chainer★

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Selling my home. What's my home worth?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Greetings from North Reading, Massachusetts
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Muscle girl stuff? Female muscle magazines, dvds, posters and more?





E-mail: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login