Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

What was your most humiliating experience in a session?

Started by Tiberius, December 15, 2023, 10:58:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiberius

What was your most humiliating experience or situation in a session?

Tiberius

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

ji_scott


Tiberius


Bulklover

Can't imagine anything worse than cumming and then employing the first syllable of the last name of the guy that played the first Captain Kirk . . . was that answer adequately circuitous?  LOL!
Life sucks and then you die.

DCReviews

Many years ago I had a wrestling and muscle worship session with a woman name Heather. We're talking about sometime in the 90s. I remember it was the winter and it was a very cold day. I had been anticipating walking around and going to different areas of the city after our session. Anyway to make a long story short I was wearing some cargo pants. During our session Heather has changed several times for different reasons. At one point towards the end of our session she asked hey can I try on your pants I really like them, I was curious to see what they would look like on her since she had much thicker lower body than I did and so I obliged. She had changed and put them on and was prancing around and seem to really enjoy and like the pants. At the end of our session I was getting ready to go and I said to her I need my pants back so I can leave and she said no. LOL. I was a little confused and I said what do you mean, she said you'll have to take them off of me, but I'm not gonna give them back.   So we started a little bit of a tussle and wrestled to get the pants off and I started to harass like tearing and I didn't want to destroy the pants and then she asked him to keep the pants that she really liked them and I felt bad and let her keep them, ended up walking out of her apartment in my underwear with my sweatshirt as kind of pants on my bottom and in my jacket on my top.  I had to go down the elevator at walk two blocks to my parked car. Which I intended to leaving there just to walk around the city but it didn't make sense of that point obviously.

clay99

That's pretty hot, quite like the idea of a Fbb wanting to feel like a man. Reverse cross dressing fetish. But most of the women I have come across tend to be more feminine/submissive.