LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

The Anatomy Teacher

Started by rs410, December 13, 2019, 09:38:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hitboy



Jeremy Lightning

Outside the height growth, which I've never been a fan of, everything else was excellent, I loved the muscle description, I loved her willing herself to become even bigger and more ripped. Hot as hell, outside of the height growth, if that wasn't a factor, this story would be truly orgasmic. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

big easy

Fantastic story! Please give us a Jenny spin-off! PLEAAASSSSEEEE!!!!!

jhunter

An interesting conclusion. Hope to see more from future writings.

wkm1959

Excellent Finish. A Jenny Spin Off would be a logical next step.  Jenny beating all the boys in armwrestling would be cool.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

wkm1959

Lookng Forward to a 'Jenny' Spinoff' maybe in 2021.  Happy Holidays.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Jandice

Wow, well I took your advice rs410, and as I expected, you absolutely knocked it out of the park!! I also read the Muscle Nurse and Tammy's Morning Wood and all I have to say is that they were very enjoyable, well written!! I wish I could have been in Billy's place with that very kind nurse and well, I wish I could have participated in enjoying Tammy's growth!! Not enough good Muscular Futanari stories out there, so that one in particular I really enjoyed of those 2. The most interesting one I found, is The Anatomy Teacher!! Mainly because of, as many mentioned, the psychology of it!! Not often in stories about our favorite kind of ladies (muscular kind, duh), do we talk about the darker side of it. And by that, I mean the discrimination they suffer for building their bodies into beautiful powerhouses and daring to question and outright reject society's perception of what the ideal woman is. Most think, quite ignorantly, that a woman cannot be strong and confident while still calling herself a woman. And not only do I mean strong in personality or spirit, but obviously in this case, in body. I must admit, this is a reflection and observation that, for most of my year's of being an admirer and lover of female muscle, has haunted me and it still does, but lately, I have found it easier and easier to fight off and even forget about that misconception. I suspect it to get even easier, hopefully. All that aside, I really admire Ashley for embracing her gift in the story and saying, pardon the French: "Fuck you." To the world and even her own loved ones, for saying that she not make the fullest of her gift and reach the ultimate of what not just a woman can be, but of what a human be, and eventually surpass even BEYOND that. I really sympathized when the jock who was hurling insults at her started to get to her, toward the beginning of the story. It's not easy and we have our own way of coping with it. But eventually, she was able to breakthrough, break that little jock shit's will, and attain her destiny!! Simply marvelous stuff and I couldn't be happier for her!!

bufffuta123

currently going through this. really well written beginning! the dynamic is quite nice as are the descriptions. good shit ;3 :cool2: