Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Any session wrestlers with hairy forearms??

Started by sarge0068, March 30, 2024, 10:58:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sarge0068

I have had about 30 sessions over the years.   I have a fetish for sleeperhold/rear naked chokes, especially being applied when the girl has hairy forearms.  I have done several sessions with girls that were recommended  to me  from this board as well as another message board.   Some girls advertise this in their profile, and Emma Switch even replied to me on a message board  saying that she had hairy arms. The late Maggie Pie even has a couple videos on her clips4sale page displaying her arms.
Does anyone know of any current session girls that have hairy forearms?     Thanks in advance...