Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Asian Muscle Goddess

Started by JustBiceps, August 09, 2025, 10:31:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JustBiceps

Anyone seen her?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


chemdude01

I'm going to give this a bump. Curios as well...

2ndHoodman

People have said great things about her based on reviews and her engagement

chemdude01

Yes - there are a number of reviews on SG, yet surprisingly very little on here or ****. Almost all of the SG reviews are like - "this was my second session and it was amazing!" I was hoping someone on this forum with session experience might be able to provide some more insight based on a foundation of more than one or two sessions. Additionally, while her martial arts chops are not in question, I'm sure she is the real deal, I am curios about her physique, strength, and other activities (ie. sensuality).

Thanks in advance to anyone that might be able to provide additional details that go beyond what is available on SG.

crazycrazy

Dude, I know that Twitter is just self-promotion, but the photos might be recent:

Twitter: asnmsclgoddess

JustBiceps

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Yes - there are a number of reviews on SG, yet surprisingly very little on here or ****. Almost all of the SG reviews are like - "this was my second session and it was amazing!" I was hoping someone on this forum with session experience might be able to provide some more insight based on a foundation of more than one or two sessions. Additionally, while her martial arts chops are not in question, I'm sure she is the real deal, I am curios about her physique, strength, and other activities (ie. sensuality).

Thanks in advance to anyone that might be able to provide additional details that go beyond what is available on SG.

Well, the pictures on her sg page shows her physique. There are also a few pics of her lifting very heavy guys, so she must strong for her size.

chemdude01

Thanks for the repies folks.

Yes, I've seen the SG reviews and the twit*** accounts. To quote crazy from thee Anabolitrix thread "reviews on sessiongirls are edited by whoever places the ad" and Davis from the same thread: "refer to hear from this community before I bite". I'm sure she's a great sessionette providing excellent service and attention but was hoping to hear from people from this community about their experiences as this can be a bit more candid than the edited posts of SG.

In any event, its would seem no one on this forum has seen here. Unless, Justbiceps, you pulled the trigger?


JustBiceps

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thanks for the repies folks.

Yes, I've seen the SG reviews and the twit*** accounts. To quote crazy from thee Anabolitrix thread "reviews on sessiongirls are edited by whoever places the ad" and Davis from the same thread: "refer to hear from this community before I bite". I'm sure she's a great sessionette providing excellent service and attention but was hoping to hear from people from this community about their experiences as this can be a bit more candid than the edited posts of SG.

In any event, its would seem no one on this forum has seen here. Unless, Justbiceps, you pulled the trigger?

No, I still haven't seen her. Hopefully soon