LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

SG - Fake Outs

Started by passplay22, May 19, 2024, 01:12:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

passplay22

Has anybody noticed how lately when a new muscular girl comes up there, they really don't offer in person sessions but are just trying to push new users for onlyfans or other site? I've noticed a few: ElenaFox (took her page down on SG after a few months. Ivan is a total bullshitter. She's based in Switzerland but pretends to be all over the US. And, now I see this girl BossBabeBellatrix who list Alabama, Michigan, US hardy har har. If you follow college football that was the National Championship game. I reached out to her on onlyfans and she obfuscated about sessions, heads up gents.


e_honda

Ivana has already been discussed here several times and it's pretty easy to conclude her profile is just to push her OF page, where she definitely does everything she can to get people to buy her severely overpriced clips. People have reported that she doesn't respond to e-mails asking about in person sessions.

I don't know about Bossbabe but to be fair, it's a policy violation to discuss in person session on OF. So if she wouldn't talk about it, she's only following the rules. Being listed in Michigan AND Alabama (while also not listing any cities) is pretty suspicious, though. The only thing I'd add is that you should try contacting her through the e-mail she provided instead of messaging on OF.

If you don't hear back or shes gives another confusing reply, then you have your answer.