LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Female muscle grows out of control

Started by jalo000, September 22, 2010, 07:37:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jalo000

This is a story on CNN...a female has muscles in her body growing out of control!!?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Check it out on cnn ac360


Old Surehand

I saw that this morning. She looks like a javelin thrower, without drugs or exercise, but it's causing her great pain. I have to watch AC tonight to see more.


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

RobMash

 I would all the women should have this disease but without pain
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

governor

Unfortunately, ever since I upgraded to IE 9 beta, I've been unable to watch videos, it seems.  But I must say, if they find the problem, perhaps they can use it to find a way to turn women into superwomen.