⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Classmate with big shoulders in my english class

Started by Acri, March 11, 2024, 02:41:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Acri

Hello, the previous semester of my university something fantastic happened to me, it turns out that I had a new gym rat classmate and this is real, you can check it in gwm, in the Love true muscle girl stories forum, the question is if they Would I be interested if I did a history of my case adding a little fiction to help me in some way?

Acri

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Wookey

Would love it. Every one of my successful relationships has been with an athletic / muscular woman.