LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Lift and carry love stories

Started by Orinks, February 19, 2024, 05:36:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orinks

Hi all,

Are there any collections similar to the Tip Top Club story on *****, Pac, Puppetman etc? Looking for stories of women who are gently in control; I love vivid descriptions of midair makeouts, etc.

I've done some keyword search on the site and found some new stories, but looking for a collection with this stuff.

On a side note, I'm trying to find a story that takes place on a subway and there is an orgie in the back of the train, and there's some lift and carry in that too but I don't like the end.

Thanks for any help. New to this site.


Jeremy Lightning

Just Call Me Ma'am by Uplifted is one of my very favorite lifting stories. You can find it on DTV.
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Orinks

Awesome.

Anybody else have anymore suggestions?

Ophaki

Luffarungen on DtV has written several funny stories