Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Legs Goddess of September 2010 (Poll closed)

Started by RobMash, August 31, 2010, 10:43:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobMash

Most nominated by the members are:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login



Salla Kauranen



Casey Daugherty



Holly Geersen



Jacqueline Horan



Kristy Hawkins



Marika Johansson



Paula Suzuki



Jennifer Mcvicar



Janeen Lankowski



Melody Spetko






I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS


ultraalien

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

robin


yamata

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


machoman64de

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Old Surehand



I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

RobMash

I vote for Kristy Hawkins and Holly Geersen (very understimated on this poll) Also the legs of Marika Johanson are very good.
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

rikitaku


marcel81x

I like Kristy Hawkins but Holly´s legs look better here

tusk333

  Yes,

I agree

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Casey Daugherty

arcore23


Luke77